Author Topic: ∞The Queen of Christmas  (Read 304 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞The Queen of Christmas
« on: December 16, 2016, 10:39:49 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "MANY FIRSTS."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Christmas was literally right around the corner and Mikah was still unsure what she was going to get her husband for Christmas.   She usually did okay with shopping but shopping for Drake was proving to be a little bit difficult.   She sat on the floor of their bedroom and their purebred German Shepherd, Maverick, who was ten months old came running over to her.   She smiles at him and pets him behind his ears, scratching his favorite spot as he sits down automatically for her.   She shoves him a little more attention, petting and loving him.   She leans down and kisses the top of the dog’s nose.

;;MIKAH   “What should I get Daddy for Christmas, Mavs?   Hmm?”

Maverick tilts his head to the side, looking at her with that puppy curiosity that only he had.   She laughs before putting her hand up.

;;MIKAH   “High five, Mavs.”

The dog reaches up with one paw and pats her hand with it, giving her a high five.   She pets him and loves on him some more.

;;MIKAH   “Good boy.”

She pets him and rewards him some more with the attention before the bedroom door opens and Drake walks in.   Maverick turns and scowls at him a bit, before barking at him.

::DRAKE GREEN     “I wish he didn’t always bark at me when I came into the room or near you.     He was supposed to be my dog anyways.”

Mikah grins at her husband before standing up and fixing her bottoms and patting Maverick on the head before walking over to her husband and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his, looking into his eyes.

;;MIKAH   “He just really loves me.   Just like how I really, really love you.”

She leans up and kisses him quickly on his lips before pulling her lips from his and peering up at him.   She smiles at him and he raises an eyebrow at her before sighing and smiling at her.   He leans down and gives her lips a kiss.

::DRAKE GREEN     “What were you doing in here with Maverick?   It’s a little odd that you aren’t downstairs, pestering me to take you shopping or telling me to get away from the tree.”

She just smiles at her husband and shrugs her shoulders, leaning into him a bit before leaning up once more and kissing him full on the mouth.   He kisses her back, his arms snaking around her waist.   She giggles against his lips, continuing to kiss him as she leans up on the balls of her feet.   He smiles against her lips before making her walk backwards, earning a growl from Maverick.   Drake pulls his lips from hers momentarily.

::DRAKE GREEN     “She’s my wife, bud.   All mine.”

A chuckle escapes her lips as Drake tells the dog that she’s all his.

;;MIKAH   “You know he’s a dog right?”

Drake just rolls his eyes before kissing her again, moving her backwards before her knees hit the edge of the bed.   She trusts him as they fall on the bed, her on bottom and him on top of her.   She giggles, breaking the kiss as Maverick barks again.

;;MIKAH   “He really has an issue with you, babe.   What’d you ever do to him?”

Drake rolls his eyes a bit, glancing back at the german shepherd.

::DRAKE GREEN     “Nothing!   He just hates me or something.   Not really sure.”

Mikah just chuckles before pulling Drake’s head back down to hers and kisses him again.   She runs her fingers through his hair, pulling just a little bit on the ends of his hair.   She wiggles underneath him before pulling her lips away from his.

;;MIKAH   “What do you want for Christmas?”

Drake sighs before planting kisses along her neck, trying to ignore her question.     She giggles a bit before trying to push his head away from her neck.

;;MIKAH   “Draaaake!   Come on, please.”

He sighs before kissing her lips quickly and she gives him a look.

;;MIKAH   “I’m serious.”

He rubs a hand over his face as he looks down at his wife as she looks up at him, a curious expression on her pretty face.   She bites her bottom lip a bit.

::DRAKE GREEN     “Shouldn’t you just pick something out for me, babe?   Isn’t that what most wives do?”

;;MIKAH   “I am not like those other wives out there, Drake!”

He chuckles a little bit before leaning down and kissing her collarbone.   She rolls her eyes a little bit before looking at him and then taking a deep breath.

::DRAKE GREEN     “I don’t know.   A baby?”

She groans before pushing him off of her and he chuckles as she sits up, straightening up a bit as he lies on his back on the bed next to her.   She glances back at him, noticing the amused look on his face.

;;MIKAH   “Drake, be serious!”

She pats his leg and Maverick moves over to them, nudging her leg with his nose.   She looks at him and smiles at him and petes his head.

::DRAKE GREEN     “I don’t know, babe.   I’ll be happy with whatever you choose to get me.   I love you and know you have excellent taste.”

She smiles at him before petting Maverick’s head again and then moving to straddle Drake’s waist, her moving on top of him this time.

;;MIKAH   “But what do you really want, Drake?   Something that you wouldn’t want to admit to wanting.”

He looks up at her before placing his hands on her outer thighs as she sits on top of him.   She leans down and pecks his lips with a quick kiss.

::DRAKE GREEN     “I don’t know babe.   I have you and I have a lot of things but there’s not much I actually want for this season.   Call me cheesy but with you I have it all.”

She rolls her eyes before leaning down and planting a kiss on his lips once more.   She knew the feeling because she felt the same way towards him.   She adored him so much that she almost thought this whole marriage was a dream.

;;MIKAH   “I know the feeling, babes.   But you have to have some things under the tree, you know.   It wouldn’t feel right if you didn’t.”

He just shrugs and smirks at her as his hands rub her thighs.   She shakes her head and kisses him again, his arms moving to wrap around her waist to keep her close to him.   She giggles against his lips as his hands slip under the waistband of her jeans, teasing her a bit with his hands.

;;MIKAH   “Behave.   Leighton will be home soon.”

She didn’t bother to part her lips from his as she spoke and she giggles a bit before kissing down to his neck.   She kisses his skin lightly along his neck before looking at him.

;;MIKAH   “We are pretty lucky, you know that?   There are some people out there that have absolutely nobody in the world.   And here I am with a wonderful husband and a daughter, both who I love very, very much.   How in the World did I get so lucky?”

Drake smiles at his wife, rubbing her lower back, along the waistband of her jeans.   She looked at him, with a bit of a confused look on her pretty face.   She didn’t understand the look on his face and didn’t understand that he was looking at her with both adoration and love.   She couldn’t see it but he could see it; the growth she was showing as a person.   She shifts a bit uncomfortably as Drake just continues to stare at her and admire her.   He reaches up and tucks a loose strand of her platinum locks behind her ear.

;;MIKAH   “What?”

He chuckles again before cupping her face with his hands on her cheeks.

::DRAKE GREEN     “I know you don’t see it but you have changed so much in a year.   You have changed into a much better person and I love you even more for it.”

She makes a face before sighing and shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH   “It’s what happens when you’re in love, right?   I mean, true love is supposed to touch your soul and change who you are just a bit, right?   I mean, I feel like that is what true love is supposed to do for a person.   And I truly do love you.   I feel that for you.”

She looks at him, chewing on the corner of her bottom lip, feeling a bit cheesy for admitting it but she also didn’t care at the same time.   She did truly love Drake with every fiber of her being.   And she was doing well to admit it out loud to him.

::DRAKE GREEN     “You are the best thing that has happened to me this year.   And I truly, honestly love you too.   Just like you said; you feel it deep down in your soul.”

He places a hand over his chest, looking up at his wife.   She wrinkles her nose at him and shakes her head just a little bit.  She gives him another kiss before moving off of him and straightening out her clothes before getting up and patting Maverick’s head once more.

::DRAKE GREEN    “Where are you going?!”

He props himself up on his elbows to watch his wife as she pulls her blonde locks up into a messy bun on top of her head.  He laughs a bit before raising an eyebrow in her direction.

;;MIKAH  “Downstairs.  To look at the tree to make sure you didn't rummage through any of the presents.  Plus, Leighton will be home in ten minutes.  We can't get involved in that right now, no matter how much I want to.”

She shoots him a wink before walking out of their bedroom, Maverick quick to follow behind her.  Drake chuckles at the site of the dog following his wife around.  He gets up soon after and adjusts himself before going downstairs as well, obviously to find his wife staring at their Christmas tree.

::DRAKE GREEN    “You know, Leighton is eleven years old. . .she could entertain herself for a bit.”

He winks at her to let her know that he was only joking, only because he knew how serious she was about making sure she didn't corrupt Leighton's childhood in any way, shape, or form.

;;MIKAH  “I know that!  But I like to see her when she gets out of school.  It makes me feel better about leaving her so much.”

Drake chuckles and walks over to his wife and wraps his arms around her from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder, just by her head.  She smiles before resting her head against his as they look at the tree, enjoying one another's company.

::DRAKE GREEN    “I was just teasing you, you know that.”

She nods her head before kissing his cheek, sweetly.

;;MIKAH  “I do know that.”

He grins as he watches the lights on the tree, just spending time with his wife before his stepdaughter came home from school.  She rubs his arms with her hands, leaning back against him as they stand there.

;;MIKAH  “Where do you think we'll be in a year from now?”

She was only curious as to where he thought they would be a year from now.  She always tended to think on the glass half empty side but she was trying her best to fix that and her sessions with Dr. Parker were proving to help her on that.

::DRAKE GREEN    “I see us as a family.  Maybe of three or maybe of four.  And we'll be just as happy as we are right now; no fights, nothing.”

She smiles at him, leaning back into him as she tries to picture everything he had said.  She had actually considered moving to Chicago, to give him that since she often got what she wanted in the relationship but she didn't know if she could do that to Leighton.  To uproot her from her school, where she has been since she was in kindergarten.  She'd have to make an entire group of new friends and she was just getting comfortable bringing them home to meet her parents.  It was a decision that still laid in her mind.

;;MIKAH  “You still want to be married to me a year from now?”

She carefully turns to face him, a smile on her face.  He smiles back at her, a genuine smile on both of their faces as they each look into one another's eyes.

::DRAKE GREEN    “Is there a reason that I shouldn't want that?”

He raises his eyebrows at her, waiting to see if she had a reason.

;;MIKAH  “Um.  No, I'm just surprised.  That's all. We all know my track record with marraiges.”

She looks down at her feet, almost embarrassed to even mention her own track record.  He takes a deep breath before gently pulling her chin up to make her look at him and her eyes look up into his.

::DRAKE GREEN    “Hey, both of our track records with relationships aren't good but you and I?  We're going to prove that we are forever.  Okay?  No more doubt, okay?”

She nods her head and leans it down and kisses his palm.

;;MIKAH  “Okay.  We're forever.  We're endgame.”

She smiles at him and he smiles back at her before dipping his head and pressing his lips to hers, kissing her.  She smiles and kisses him back, her arms once again wrapping around his neck as they kiss in front of the Christmas tree.  She pulls away when she hears the front door open and she straightens herself out before looking to see her daughter, Leighton standing in the entryway, taking her shoes off.

≤≥LEIGHTON  “Hey mom.  Drake.”

Drake waves at the kid before he walks over to the couch and sits down, grabbing the remote to the television.  Mikah chuckles at her husband's reaction to Leighton coming home.  She knew that he liked Leighton but he also liked alone time with his wife.  Mikah walks over to Leighton and gives her a hug.

;;MIKAH  “Hey baby.  How was school today?”

Leighton just shrugs her shoulders as she tosses her schoolbag in a chair then walks over to the tree, examining it before looking at her mom once more.

≤≥LEIGHTON  “It was alright.  Some of the kids in my class don't know how to behave; you'd think they were raised in a barn.”

Mikah chuckles at her daughter's obvious distaste for some of the kids she went to school with.  She did have a little bit of her mother in her after all.

;;MIKAH  “Some kids' parents' don't care about their child's behavior; only about their child's social status.  Don't you worry about them, Leighton.  They won't go far if they can't sort out their own stuff.”

≤≥LEIGHTON  “I know but sometimes it's hard to focus on school when they're jacking around and being stupid.”

Mikah sighs and gives her daughter another hug before kissing the top of her head.

;;MIKAH  “Do you have any homework?”

Leighton shakes her head no as she plops down on the couch next to Drake and he nudges her and winks at her before she shakes her head at him a little bit.

≤≥LEIGHTON  “Nope, no homework for me.  I finished it all at school.”

Mikah grins and sits down on the other side of Leighton and puts her arm around her neck.

;;MIKAH  “What do you say we go do some Christmas shopping, look at Christmas lights, and then get some supper as a family?”

Mikah grins and was looking forward to spending the rest of the evening with her husband and her daughter.  It was almost as if she forgot that in a few short days she'd be heading to Las Vegas, Nevada to get ready for SCW's annual Christmas show.

≤≥LEIGHTON  “That sounds fun.  Let's do it.”

Mikah grins then looks to Drake, raising an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH  “Are you going to come along, Mr. Scrooge?”

He shoots her a teasing look before shrugging his shoulders.

::DRAKE GREEN    “I don't know. . .if I'm Mr. Scrooge, wouldn't it just be better if I just stayed behind?”

Mikah shakes her head as Leighton gets up to go change, skipping out of the room and Mikah moves closer to Drake.  He looks at her, smiling at her before he looks down her shirt, getting a good view of her chest.

;;MIKAH  “You know you want to come with us, Drake.”

::DRAKE GREEN    “Oh, I do, do I?”

She wrinkles her nose and nods her head, a grin still present on her pretty face before she moves and straddles his lap as he sits on the couch.  His hands automatically go to her hips, looking at her.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, because you get to spend time with your wife and your stepdaughter.  And you love us both.”

She leans down and kisses the skin that is showing just above the collar of his shirt before she kisses along his neck up to his mouth before planting her lips against his, kissing him.  He groans a bit as she moves against him just a bit and he slides his hands up to her sides, grabbing handfuls of her shirt.  She giggles before pulling her lips away from his.

::DRAKE GREEN    “Of course I'm coming with you; I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else.  You know that.”

She beams, the excitement reaching her eyes before she kisses his lips quickly once more.

;;MIKAH  “I know.  I'm gonna go change too.  Be ready in fifteen.”

::DRAKE GREEN    “So more like thirty minutes, right?”

She shrugs her shoulders as she gets off of him and flashes him a wink before going upstairs to change.  She smiles to herself as she goes up the stairs, thinking about where she was in her life.  She would have never imagined this is where she'd be a year ago from now.  It was crazy but it was worth it.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE CHRISTMASit  QUEEN."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

The scene looked just like Santa's village, with fake snow and everything else around that one would find when one would visit Santa Claus.  There was a red plush chair that Santa Claus was known to sit on and there was a Christmas tree stationed behind it with candy canes pushed into the “snow” that lined the red carpet that led to the chair.  There were 'elves' stationed around as well and then seen walking down the middle of the carpet was the SCW blonde bombshell herself, Mikah.  She was dressed in red sequined dress that was strapless, short, and tight and was trimmed in faux white fur that was supposed to look like a Santa Claus outfit.  On her feet were black stiletto leather boots that went over her knees.  She smiles before walking to the chair and sitting down, crossing one leg over the other.  One of the elves put a crown on her head and she adjusts it a little bit.

;;MIKAH  “Christmas is the best time of the year.  And everybody in SCW proves that they have hearts and they have the holiday spirit.”

She tugs at the short skirt of the dress before smiling warmly at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I'm looking forward to Sunday.  Looking forward to exactly what's coming.”

She can't help but let a smirk hit her face before she adjusts and replaces the look with a smile.

;;MIKAH  “Christmas is a time for giving and appreciating what you have and have had this year.  I appreciate so many things in my life right now.  I appreciate my husband.  I appreciate my daughter.  I appreciate my ability to still be able to do the thing that I truly love to do.  There are so many people that can't do what they love to do because of cancer or broken bones or an injury that just won't let them get back to whatever it is what they love to do.”

She chews on her bottom lip for a moment.

;;MIKAH  “You see, Jessie Salco, Sam Marlowe, and myself get to do what we all love to do on Sunday.  We get to step foot in that ring and compete for all of the people that are going to come out to watch the show.  That's something we get to do for the fans.  But let's appreciate other things.  Like the fact that SCW is promoting Toys for Tots and if you bring a new, unopened toy you will get free admittance to the show.  It's a great charity to support and I hope you all do it because those kids deserve to have a Christmas full of cheer too.”

She smiles at the camera, the warmth of her smile reaching her eyes.  Christmas truly was a magical time of the year.

;;MIKAH  “Other than Toys for Tots going on, I'm sure there will be a Santa Claus at the event because there was one there last year as well.  But let's not get away from what's really going to happen on Sunday. . .”

She smiles and then leans forward.

;;MIKAH  “Wrestling.”

She brushes her blonde curls away from her face.

;;MIKAH  “Let's face it, even though Christmas will be just a week away on Sunday, everybody that shows up to the arena will either be looking forward to seeing some wrestling or will be looking forward to competing in the ring and looking for that win.  And we have a stacked card. . .”

She clears her throat before digging out a piece of folded up paper from her cleavage and unfolding it to read it.

;;MIKAH  “We have matches like JdoubleH vs Joshua Acquin in a non-title match, a tag team match seeing Kate Steele and Melody Grace facing Mercedes Vargas and Veronica Taylor, who just reformed the Mean Girls together, we have my match which is me versus Sam Marlowe versus Jessie Salco, Lord Raab vs Dmitri, another tag team match seeing The Justice League take on the Angel Clan, and in the main event we have Despayre versus James Tuscini for Despy's Internet Championship.”

She just shrugs her shoulders a little bit.

;;MIKAH  “I know.  I get booked in another triple threat match.  It's apparently the booker's favorite type of match to throw me in.  But it's all good.  I'd like to see a little change once in a while, like we are all going to see on Sunday but that's okay.  Change takes time.”

She uncrosses her legs and then re-crosses them before leaning back and getting comfortable in the plush chair.

;;MIKAH  “Let's see.  Let's take a moment to talk about Jessie Salco...”

She licks her bottom lip slowly, thinking for a moment.

;;MIKAH  “Jessie Salco has had quite a few impressive months.  I mean, she found herself just waltzing into Mark Ward and Christian Underwood's office and asking for a shot at Crystal Millar's Bombshell Championship and she was granted that opportunity.  I don't know why or how it was granted but I'm sure that Mark had his reasons and that's fine.  That's up to him because he's one of the bosses.  He has the right to make whatever decision that he wants to regarding championship matches and whatnot.  But let's think for a moment....was that really good for business?  Let's look at it from a business perspective.”

She pauses for a moment to straighten herself up in the chair and flipping her hair out of her face.

;;MIKAH  “Jessie Salco is a great worker, everybody can see that.  Everybody knows that she shows up and does her job, doing whatever it is that she needs to get done for the night and sometimes it's more than what's needed and sometimes it's just the right amount.  She is one of the most steadiest workers that SCW has to offer, I will give her that.  And she is impressive in the ring but she hasn't really made a name for herself.  She hasn't stuck out other than the fact that she had the balls to waltz into Mark's office and ask for a shot at Crystal Millar.  Which, kudos to you, Jessie.  That takes balls.”

Mikah mock claps for a moment.

;;MIKAH  “But you know, Mark Ward's not that scary of a boss.  I've been around him before and while most people think that Mark and I were doing the dirty, we were just friends and we liked to drink with one another.  But I'll be honest, I knew how to use Mark to my advantage to get what I wanted from him and to get him to do something that I wanted to get done.  So, it's only fair to think that Jessie did something a little extra to get him to just willingly give her a shot for the championship.  I mean, there have been other Bombshells that I would say deserved a shot at the championship before she did but she asked for it and got it.  So good for her but she couldn't get the job done and obviously, I couldn't either a few weeks ago.  But this is sort of a redemption match for the both of us.  I'm just confused as to why Sam Marlowe is thrown into the mix.  I really want to know what goes through the head of the man who books the card.”

She just smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “It's definitely not a job I'd want.”

She presses her lips together and leans her head back against the plush of the chair, relaxing a moment or so.

;;MIKAH  “And then there's Sam Marlowe....she's been in a bit of a slump lately, hasn't she?”

She sighs as she looks around 'Santa's Village' before her eyes land back on the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Sam's a good person and I see that in her every time I see a tweet from her or I see her backstage; there's not a mean bone in that girl's body.  Everybody wants to say that Melody Grace is SCW's sweetheart but it's not true, SCW's resident sweetheart is Sam Marlowe.  She is overly nice and knows how to say the right things and not hurt people's feelings.  And she did end my championship reign.  But that's all fine because I pinned her at High Stakes, proving that I can beat her.  Even with Alexis Edwards in the same match.”

She grins again.

;;MIKAH  “Sam and I find ourselves in another triple threat match.  Another triple threat match that probably doesn't mean jack shit but just a filler match.  And that's fine.  The write up about the match may make you think different but it's just a way to sell the match.  Sam, Jessie, and I will have to be the ones to make the match worth watching.  Sure, there's no fancy stipulation or championship on the line but we are some of the best competitors in the company.”

She simply smiles warmly at the camera, trying to show her Christmas spirit.

;;MIKAH  “Also, let's be fair I am practically the Queen of triple threat matches.  I'm not a historian or know much about the history of the company and can keep things straight like some people can but I know that I've won most if not all of the triple threat matches that I have been booked in in SCW.  That should make this match be easy but with a triple threat, you can never be too sure on how it's going to go.”

She makes an unsure face as she looks around, taking in the scenery of Santa's Village.

;;MIKAH  “All three of us want to win; there's no doubt about that.  There's nothing worse than ending a year with a loss but I wouldn't really know anything about that because last year I was at the top of the division as the Bombshell Championship and it felt great.  And even though I lost a couple of weeks ago, I'm still feeling okay with it.  I'm okay with not having the championship just as I'd be okay with having it.  It's not the only thing that I need in my life.”

She flashes a smile at the camera before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

;;MIKAH  “I'm ready to end this year on a high note.  I'm ready to take the win and end 2016 with that tucked under my belt.  But you never know what's going to happen, but I have a feeling that something is going to happen.  But maybe that's just the Christmas spirit bubbling up inside of me.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Christmas is coming and Sunday is coming, two things that will combine on Sunday and there will be a lot of cheer bursting out of the doors and in the ring.  I think this is probably one of my favorite shows of the year.  The Christmas spirit seems to get everybody in a good mood and it's worth going to, to see the superstars and Bombshells of SCW show their spirit and show that they love to compete for the fans.  It's the one thing that almost everybody in SCW can agree with; that we all love to do this for you, the fans.”

She beams at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “We all don't get along very well but I'm sure that it's the one thing that everybody in the locker room can agree about: we do this for you, the fans.  And we are going to put on one of the best shows of the holiday season.  And I am looking forward to my match on Sunday and for more reasons than anybody will ever know.”

She looks at the camera, a small twinkle in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “Sam and Jessie, you two are hard workers and you're great competitors but this is a triple threat match and I'm practically the Queen of them.  You can argue with me and say that I'm not but history doesn't lie.  I know you both have something to prove but so do I.  We all need some redemption from the matches we've lost in the past few weeks.  And we are all going to try everything that we can to win but the fact is this: only one of us can win.  And we all want it to be ourselves but there will only be one that can be victorious.  And I'm going to do everything that I absolutely can to win.  I need a win to end 2016 on a good note because I didn't start 2016 off on a good note.  This is needed almost more than air is needed.  So I'm going to put everything into this match to prove that I can't go home with a loss.”

She stands up and fixes the short skirt of her dress she is wearing before looking around, looking at the elves as they stand around her basically as props.

;;MIKAH  “Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean I'm in the giving spirit.  I'm not going to just be giving over a win to Jessie or Sam.  I'm going to be like the Grinch and take the win for myself.  Selfish?  Maybe but somebody has to win.  Something has to change.  And something is going to change.  And that's when I'm going to win.  I don't have anything else to say but good luck. . . “

She steps down the steps, walking a bit on the carpet.

;;MIKAH  “Because you two are definitely going to need it.”

She blows a kiss to the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”