Author Topic: ∞Hallelujah  (Read 341 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Hallelujah
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:09:35 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE VIEW."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah looks in the mirror in the bathroom of the dressing room she was in as she waited to appear on The View.  She wasn’t sure how Ruby got her all these opportunities, but she was grateful for them.  She fixes the short skirt of her turquoise dress before turning to the side to admire the silver sequined tiger like stripes on the sides.  She adjusts the straps on her shoulders before looking down at her glittered stiletto silver pumps before she walks over to the couch and plops down next to her husband, Drake Green.

;;MIKAH  “I hate waiting.”

Drake chuckles as he pats her leg before he shoots a look to Mikah’s bodyguard, Brody.

::DRAKE GREEN  “It’s okay.  Be patient, Miks.  Enjoy your time with me.”

She gives him a look before leaning against him a little.  She was more patient than she’d been in the past.  That was asking too much out of her.

;;MIKAH  “Babe, I spent all last week with you and will be spending half of this week with you.  Don’t you think that’s a lot of time spent together?”

She gives him a look and he grins at her before leaning over and pecking her lips with a kiss.

::DRAKE GREEN  “All I ask for is every day.  I don’t think that’s too much to ask of, right?”

She just shakes her head before looking at the door then looking at Brody, who looked out of place.  But he was doing his job.

;;MIKAH  “Needy needy.”

She nearly jumps out of her seat as somebody knocked at the door and she relaxes when a stagehand peeks their head in.

ΘΘSTAGEHAND  “Okay, Mikah.  Follow me.”

Mikah takes a deep breath before giving Drake another kiss before getting up to follow the stagehand.  Brody doesn’t hesitate in following her as they wind through the hallways to get to the stage where the show was set up.  They hook a wireless small microphone up to the top of her dress.

ΘΘSTAGEHAND  “Okay, go on.  Don’t tug at the cord of the microphone.”

The guy gives her a nod as one of the ladies introduce her on the show.  She glances at Brody, who was going to be in her eyesight but not visible to the studio audience.  She takes a deep breath before walking out onto the stage, a smile on her face as she waves to the fans.  She walks over to the table and takes a seat next to Candace Cameron Bure.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Welcome to the show, Mikah.”

Whoopi had a genuine smile on her face and Mikah smiles back politely.

;;MIKAH  “Thank you for having me on the show, Whoopi.”

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “I hope you’re all recovered from your Thanksgiving weekend.  I know it took me a while to recover from all that food!”

Mikah chuckles along with the group of women as she crosses her left leg over her right, trying to blend in with them.

;;MIKAH  “I’m great.  Happy to be here and happy to have a great opportunity on Sunday.”

Mikah smiles warmly at the group of women.  This was different for her as most women didn’t really like her.  Mikah glances around the table at the women; Candace Cameron Bure, Whoopi Goldberg, Raven Symone, Joy Behar, Paula Faris, Jedidiah Bila, Sunny Hostin, and Sara Haines.  A lot of women and almost too many for Mikah to even like.

««JOY BEHAR  “So, you’re married, right?”

Mikah simply nods her head, a shy smile crossing her face.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I’m married.”

She looks down at the ring on her finger before looking around the table at the ladies.  She still felt like a newlywed when she talked about her marriage to Drake.

««RAVEN SYMONE  “To Drake Green.  The moviestar.  So, how’s that going for you?”

Mikah smiles as she looks up and out into the audience.  She scans them, her eyes moving over the people and she knew she was looking for him.

;;MIKAH  “It’s great.  Better than I thought it would be, honestly.  I’ve been married before and married life has never been as it is right now.”

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “Did he come with you today?”

Mikah nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yes he did, he’s in the dressing room.”

The cameras show Drake in the dressing room and he waves at the camera, a smile on his face before the camera focuses back on the group of women.

««SARA HAINES  “Man, he’s good looking!  Are all SCW stars that good looking?!”

Sara pauses for a moment before leaning in.

««SARA HAINES  “That is where you met him, right?!”

Mikah laughs a bit before nodding her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, that is where Drake and I met.  We met at Summer XXXtreme III and let’s just say, you could cut the sexual tension between him and I with a knife.  We only admit it now that we both wanted to do naughty things together but back then, it wouldn’t have even been spoken out loud about.”

Mikah shakes her head.  It always amused her when she thought back to when they’d first met and they hadn’t really liked one another but it was always in their minds that they should just fuck and get it over with.  And here they are, married.

;;MIKAH  “It’s just weird to think that a year ago, him and I weren’t even on the same page and now here we are, married for four months tomorrow.  It’s crazy how things happen.”

She smiles at the ladies before running her fingers through her blonde locks, thinking about Drake before she remembers that she needs her head on straight.

««JEDIDIAH BILA  “So, with you being constantly booked in SCW, how do you make it work with your husband?”

;;MIKAH  “He goes with me.  I don’t like to go by myself and he has a lot of free time, so he just goes with me.”

She shrugs her shoulders before smiling at them once again.

««SUNNY HOSTIN  “So how will your week go as you prepare for Sunday?  And you have a big match, right?  Not just a match that’s kind of pointless, right?”

Mikah nods her head with a smile on her face.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, it’s a big match.  Probably the biggest one on the card.  I’m in the main event and I’m facing Crystal Millar for the Bombshell Championship.  And I will probably prepare for the match the same way I always do.  I’ve won the championship before and held it for a record setting nine months.  I don’t have a specific routine; I just do whatever it feels like I need to do.”

She just shrugs her shoulderes.  Sure, she could have made something up but it was true.  It depended on the day and it depended on her mood as well.

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “I don’t know if you’ve seen Fuller House yet but there’s an episode where I step into the ring and do some moves.  I know I was just acting, but how does it really feel to step into a ring?”

;;MIKAH  “Normal?  I don’t know, it’s my life and I’ve been doing it for almost ten years now that stepping into a ring doesn’t have any different effect on me than spending time with my daughter.  It’s like second nature to me.  But it is different stepping into a ring, knowing that you could gain something if you win.  Like on Sunday when Crystal and I compete against one another, there’s a very high chance that I am going to walk out of the arena the Bombshell Champion and close the show with the championship changing hands.  Very high chance.”

She wasn’t trying to sound arrogant, or overly cocky but she was just stating the odds.

««RAVEN SYMONE  “And why do you say that?  Crystal Millar has been nothing but a credible champion since she got the belt.”

Mikah gives Raven a look and shakes her head to herself before looking around the audience.  It was as if Raven hadn’t been paying attention to SCW.

;;MIKAH  “I know you probably don’t really watch the show but Crystal Millar hasn’t been able to beat me.  Every time that her and I step into a ring to compete, I walk out with the win.  It’s not arrogance, it’s not me boasting, it’s me stating the truth.  She hasn’t been able to beat me.  And I’ve won fair and square against her every single time.”

She shrugs her shoulders.  She wanted them to know that because it was an important thing to know.  She needed them to realize that she wasn’t going to just let Crystal retain the belt.  She was going to make sure Crystal felt that pressure put on her when she remembers the streak.

;;MIKAH  “And before you say it, I know she could beat me because it’s just how the game works.  But I’m going to be determined not to let her beat me because it feels nice to have that over her.”

She grins before leaning back in her chair, relaxing a little bit.

««PAULA FARIS  “If you were in Crystal’s shoes, how would you feel right now?”

Mikah presses her lips together as she hadn’t been asked that sort of question before.  Not about being in somebody else’s shoes.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know.  I mean, if I was in Crystal’s shoes, I’d be worried.  Because I do have those wins over her and she hasn’t been able to beat me and that has to be in the back of her head as she prepares for our match.  Is she thinking that she’s going to have only six more days with her championship?  I don’t know, she very well could be.  Or maybe she’s feeling confident that she can finally have the chance to prove that she can beat me.  I don’t know.  Maybe that is what she is hoping to achieve this weekend.  I know she doesn’t want to let go of the championship but she may not have that choice.  Because I want it back now and there’s not going to be anything that stops me.”

She smirks a bit before looking around the audience again, subconsciously looking for Cameron.  She felt that he was here, in hiding.

««SARA HAINES  “There’s been a buzz on Twitter about your bosses and that eventually, the roster is going to have to pick sides.  Who’s side are you on?”

Mikah makes a face.  She didn’t want to pick a side, she just wanted to go to work and do what she was supposed to do.  But she knew that wasn’t going to stay an option for very long.

;;MIKAH  “I plan on not picking a side for as long as I can hold out.”

She smiles warmly at the hosts of the show before looking down at her lap.  She was actually feeling comfortable with these ladies and it has taken her by surprise.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Now you have two different finishing moves, correct?”

Mikah nods her head, a smile on her face.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “How did you decide on those as your finishing moves?  And which do you like the most?”

She tilts her head to the side, thinking about the question that Whoopi had asked her.”

;;MIKAH  “Well, I love submission moves, I really do.  And the other one is a quick move to get the win within a matter of seconds.  Quite literally, too.”

A chuckle escapes her lips.

;;MIKAH  “As for my favorite of the two, definitely my Cupid’s Chokehold.  I love the way it’s executed.  For those fans who may not be as acquainted with wrestling, it’s a chokehold using your feet and legs.  It’s also known as the gogoplata, if that helps anything.”

She tucks her hair behind her ears again, trying to keep it out of her face but it was proving to be a difficult task.

««JOY BEHAR  “Would you be able to demonstrate it?  Because I would love to see it executed in person.”

;;MIKAH  “Well, I’m wearing a dress. . .”

The girls laugh before looking around.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “I’m sure that we could get a volunteer from the audience!  What do you guys say!?”

The fans in the audience cheer loudly and Mikah shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  “Can’t do that, it’s a liability.”

She presses her lips together, thinking.  She bites on her bottom lip a little bit, an idea having popped into her head but she didn’t know if the person she thought of would go for it.

;;MIKAH  “Well, I do have a small idea…But I don’t know if it will work or not....”

She had an unsure look on her face as she looks at Whoopi then at the others.  Drake might not like this but she was about to put him on  the spot.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Please tell…”

She hesitates, wondering in her mind how Drake would deal with this.  But she’d call him out anyways.

;;MIKAH  “You see there’s this certain SCW Hall of Famer in the back . . . that I wouldn’t mind showing my panties to.  And I’m only saying that because the move would allow him to look up the skirt of my dress.”

She blushes a bit.

««JOY BEHAR  “Your husband!  Would he come out here and let you demonstrate it?!”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders at the question.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe.  Drake, would you pretty please come out here?!”

She pouts her bottom lip out at the camera, knowing full and well that her husband was watching backstage.  The fans start to chant, “DRAKE!  DRAKE!  DRAKE!” to try to get him to come out on stage.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know if he’ll come out here or not.”

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “Nothing like putting him on the spot!”

Mikah laughs before shrugging her slender shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “He loves me.”

The audience cheers as Drake Green walks on stage from the left.  Mikah smiles widely before getting up and walking over to him and greeting him with a hug first then giving him a kiss.  She slides her hand into his before tugging him over to the table.

;;MIKAH  “Everybody, this is my husband, Drake Green.  Drake, this is everybody.”

Drake waves before shaking the women’s hands before looking at Mikah, who grins a bit sheepishly at him.#

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Is that the look she gives you when she wants something, Drake?”

Drake looks at Mikah, who is smiling shyly at him with an innocent look in her eyes.  He laughs as he looks back at the women and nods his head.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Yep, that’s the one.  Works most of the time, too.”

The women laugh and Mikah rolls her eyes, a bit playfully before grabbing Drake’s hands in her own.

;;MIKAH  “Baby, will you let me put my Cupid’s Chokehold on you?”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Baby, you’ve already married me, I don’t think I need to be in your chokehold for you to get me.”

He winks at her and she blushes, giving him a look and shoving him a bit.

;;MIKAH  “Not what I meant, baby.  I meant my finishing move; these ladies want to see it demonstrated.  I promise I won’t put any real pressure on your neck, and will just show them how it’s applied.  Promise.”

Drake rubs the back of his neck, acting like it’s a hard decision.  Mikah pouts her bottom lip out.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “C’mon Drake!”

««JOY BEHAR  “We want to see it!”

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “Please!”

Mikah laughs at the women, who seemed all too eager to see the move executed.  Drake smiles and leans down and kisses Mikah on the cheek.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Of course.  I trust you.”

He gives Mikah a look and she just grins at him before she slips off her stiletto heels, coming back down to her normal 5’8 height.  Drake stands there and she bites onto her bottom lip as she whispers for him to move into the right position before she moves into a sitting position then wrapping her legs around his upper shoulders before moving one leg so it’s between his neck and her foot is between his head and her other foot.

;;MIKAH  “Now this is the move and to apply pressure, I’d push on my foot or pull on his head if I were to really want him to tap out.”

Drake chuckles before kissing her shin before she lets him out of the hold.  He stands back up and helps her up before leaning in and whispering in her ear.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Nice panties.”

She blushes a bit as she intertwines her fingers with his.

;;MIKAH  “Thank you baby for helping out.  I love you.”

Drake wrinkles his nose at her before stopping them in front of the table and pulling her into him and kissing her full on the mouth.  His hands found their way just above her butt and her hands found his face, pulling him closer as they kissed.  He releases her and pulls away from the kiss.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Love you too.”

The audience awe’d before he jogs off stage, waving goodbye to them as he does so.  Mikah blushes a bit before sitting back down in her seat.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Now that could probably do some real damage if you wanted it to.  That’s right against their trachea, right?”

;;MIKAH  “Right.  I love the move and I’ve threatened to use it improperly against my opponents to maybe scare them a bit but I tend to use my other finisher because it’s quicker and easier to do so.  Also, I’ve been put in a lot of triple threat matches and submission holds aren’t easy to win with when you’re in those sort of matches.”

She shrugs her shoulders, not really worried about it at the moment.  She was still reeling from the move and the little PDA that her and Drake had shown a few seconds earlier.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Now Mikah, on Sunday if you were able to win with a submission hold, would you go that route?”

She nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “Without a doubt, Whoopi.  There’s no better feeling than making your opponent tap out because there’s no other option for them to pick.  And I desperately want Crystal to tap out on Sunday.  I want to take my championship back and be the top Bombshell that SCW has once again.  I was there before and I think I’m ready to be there again.”

She smiles as she sits there, her legs crossed under the table.

««RAVEN SYMONE  “Last time you were champion, you held the belt for nine months.  And it’s safe to say that nobody liked you as the champion.  If you were to win the championship on Sunday, do you think things will be different this time around?”

She bites her bottom lip, thinking about the question.  Last time, she’d caused a lot of the Bombshells to go on strike because of her drinking.  She found it comical and she still does to this day.

;;MIKAH  “I think so.  This time around, people know what I’m capable of.  They know what I can do as the Bombshell Champion.  They shouldn’t think that the championship reign I’d have this next time would be a fluke because I’ve proved myself to the fans and to everybody in the back.  You don’t get to be a dominant Bombshell without earning a little respect.  And then you add the fact that I caused a lot of the Bombshells to go on strike when I was champion almost a year ago, that just makes everything better.  And why do I think that’s better?  It proves that they felt they couldn’t beat me.  They didn’t care about the working environment because it’s not ballet.  They were downright mad that I hadn’t been beat yet and they wanted to find an easier way to take me out so they thought up a strike.  It didn’t really go anywhere but we’ll see if that is what they do this time around.  If I win, of course.”

She smiles pleasantly at the camera.

««SARA HAINES  “What happens if you don’t win on Sunday, Mikah?  What will your path be then?”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know.  Maybe I’ll take a hiatus and try to be a mommy again.  I don’t know.  I will face that hurdle when the time comes.”
She just shrugs her shoulders again, a smile on her pretty face.

««WHOOPI GOLDBERG  “Well, thank you for coming on the show today, Mikah.  We really appreciate you being here.”

;;MIKAH  “Thanks for having me.  It’s been a pleasure.”

She grins again and shakes the girls’ hands.

««CANDACE CAMERON BURE  “And for everybody that’s watching at home and for the people in our audience today, don’t forget to tune into SCW on Sunday to watch their episode of Climax Control and to see Mikah go up against Crystal Millar for the Bombshell Championship!  We’ll be right back.”

Mikah waves at the fans before relaxing as they go to commercial.  She thanks them again before hopping down from her chair and going backstage to find her husband so they could go home.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "CHRISTMAS SHOPPING."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah had finally convinced Drake that they needed to do a little shopping together for Christmas.  He of course drug his feet for a while before she mentioned that it was four months today that they’ve been married and they needed to celebrate.  Of course, celebrating would come after the shopping but it was all in due time.  They were in Macy’s looking at the purses that were locked away in a glass display case.  Drake groans, loudly.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Mikah, Leighton is eleven years old, she does not need a purse that is almost 500 dollars!  That’s ridiculous!”
Mikah gives him a look as she picks out a black medium purse with a chain shoulder strap.  It had metallic embellishments all over the front of the purse.

;;MIKAH  “It’s not 500 dollars, Drake.  It’s 478 dollars!”

She sticks her tongue out at him in a childish manner before telling the sales lady that that was the purse she wanted.  Leighton would love it.  Drake shakes his head as Mikah pays for the purse and he shoves his hands in his pants pockets.

::DRAKE GREEN  “It’s still ridiculous; she’s eleven.  What is she going to do with a five--478 dollar purse?!”

;;MIKAH  “Drake, she’s a girl, she can use this purse for the rest of her life.  I change my purses out all the time!”

Drake shakes his head as Mikah smiles politely at the cashier as she grabs the sack before grabbing Drake’s hand to pull him to another part of the store.  He sighs as he follows along.  She stops in the juniors section as she spots The North Face© jackets.  She lets go of Drake’s hands as she finds a black and white patterned one.

;;MIKAH  “Leighton would love this.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Doesn’t she have a lot of clothes, Mikah?”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders as she finds an extra small before smiling at Drake and moving closer to him.  He looks at her, giving her a look as she leans up and pecks his lips with a kiss, her arms wrapping around his waist.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe but you love the both of us anyways.”

Drake sighs and smiles down at his wife as he wraps his arms loosely around her shoulders and neck.  He kisses her forehead as they share a hug in the middle of the store.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’re right, I do.”

;;MIKAH  “I know.  I love you too.”

She smiles at him before kissing him once more before pulling him over to another section.  They stop at the bedding and she looks at a few different options before looking at Drake, a smile on her face.

;;MIKAH  “I think we need new bedding, babes.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Our bedding is fine, Mikah.”

He chuckles a bit before pulling her away from the sheets and bedding.  She pouts a little bit as they walk around the store, looking at odds and ends.  She picks up a pair of white gold hoops for Leighton on the way past the jewelry counter and Drake just shakes his head at his wife’s need to buy things.  She just grins as they stop at the men’s section.  She gives him a pointed look.

;;MIKAH  “Don’t you have enough clothes?”

She was mimicking what he had been saying a few minutes ago about Leighton having enough clothes.  He shakes his head at her before he looks at a few other things before they go to a different part of the store.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I could always use more clothes, Leighton is still growing and could grow out of hers, Miks.”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulders as she turns to face him, walking backwards.  He raises his eyebrows at her as she walks backwards, still facing him.  He grabs her hands and pulls her over to him and she giggles before wrapping her arms around his neck as she leans up on her tippy toes.

;;MIKAH  “That’s maybe true. . .but she still needs the best clothes out there.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Why?  She’s a kid, she’ll just ruin them.”

Mikah frowns at Drake’s logic before shrugging her shoulders and pulling him away as she grabs a pair of The North Face© gloves to go with Leighton’s jacket.  She grabs a matching hat before looking at Drake before grabbing another hat and putting it on her own head.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe.  But she still has to wear clothes, Drake.  And they might as well be high end clothes all the same.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’re crazy.”

Mikah grins and wrinkles her nose at him before turning around and looking through a few more things before leading Drake over to the counter to pay for the things.  She smiles over her shoulder at her husband as the cashier rang up the things she set on the counter.  She waits patiently before swiping her card once and filling out everything else.

;;MIKAH  “Merry Christmas!”

Drake smiles at her as she hands him her shopping bags before she pulls on her North Face coat that’s teal and turquoise before she grabs Drake’s hand, taking some of the shopping bags.  They walk out into the chilly November weather, hand in hand and she starts walking off in one direction until Drake pulls her up against him.  She looks up into his eyes, grinning up at him.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I love you, you know that?  You continue to surprise me every day.”

;;MIKAH  “Is that a good thing?”

She tilts her head to the side, moving closer to him as people pushed past the couple on the sidewalks.  He grins and nods his head.

::DRAKE GREEN  “It’s definitely a good thing.”

;;MIKAH  “I love you too, by the way.”

She flashes him a smile before they begin to walk down the sidewalk,  She glances around, taking in her surroundings.  She pulls the shopping bags up a bit, trying to get a better hold on them as she walks with her husband at her side.

;;MIKAH  “Let’s got get some ice cream babe.”

Drake raises an eyebrow at her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Even though it’s just barely above freezing point?”

Mikah nods her head, a happy smile on her face.

;;MIKAH  “I’m always up for some Cotton Candy Ice Cream, Drake.  You should always remember that.”

She winks at him before giggling again.  He just shrugs his shoulders and lets her do the leading on their anniversary of four months.  He was happy just to be with her and she was happy to just be with him.  They find an ice cream shop nearby that Mikah’s been to before and she smiles at Drake before pulling him into the little place.  She had issues with eating but she couldn’t turn down ice cream or cotton candy flavored anything.

;;MIKAH  “What kind are you gonna get, babes?”

She turns to face Drake but is instead face to face with a man who looked identical to Christian Othniel.  She blinks a few times before looking for Drake, glancing back at Christian’s twin.  She finds Drake over by the rows of candy and she slips her hand into his, smiling at him as he picks out some candy then they get their ice cream cones; Mikah with cotton candy and Drake with getting his favorite as well.  Mikah glances over her shoulder as they leave the ice cream shop and she gets one last look at the Christian Othniel look-a-like.

FLASHBACK TO DECEMBER 2015.

Mikah and Christian Othniel were at her house in Las Vegas and were still up after a night of drinking.  They were sitting at the counter in the kitchen, a bottle of water between them.  She wasn’t saying anything and he was just staring at her as she looked slightly like a hot mess.

;;MIKAH  “Stop staring at me, Christian.”

Christian laughs and reaches over the counter and brushes Mikah’s hair out of her face and she smiles a bit at him.  She moves over to sit next to him but he stands up.

»»Christian Othniel  “Let’s go sit on the couch, Miks.”

She nods her head and follows him into her living room and they plop down on the couch, Mikah leaning up against him.  They look out the window before Christian looks at her, his eyes looking into hers.

»»Christian Othniel  “Why don’t you divorce him, Miks?  I know you don’t love him anymore.”

Mikah sighs as she looks at Christian, wanting to avoid this conversation.  She knew that Gavin didn’t like Christian and Christian didn’t like Gavin.   It was just how things were and it made her life complicated.

;;MIKAH  “Do we have to talk about this?!”

Christian nodded his head before leaning down and kissing her lips.

»»Christian Othniel  “Yes, because while you’re still married to him, we can’t do the things that we want to do.  Like that.”

;;MIKAH  “We can, he doesn’t have to know.”

She looks at Christian and he leans down and kisses her again before pulling his lips from hers.

»»Christian Othniel  “You don’t want to give him any ammo to use against you when you do get a divorce from him.”

She presses her lips together before leaning back against the couch.  She didn’t want it to be this difficult.

;;MIKAH  “How do you know Gavin and I will get divorced?”

Christian gives her a look and she just simply shrugs her shoulders at him, not wanting to agree with Christian.

»»Christian Othniel  “Miks, it’s obvious that you can’t stand him anymore and that he’s not the person you fell in love with.  You don’t even treat him like he’s your husband anymore.  You treat Drake Green better than you treat your own husband.”

She scowls at the mentioning of Drake Green before looking at Christian.  He smiles at her, tucking her hair away from her face once again.

;;MIKAH  “Gavin is just so annoying and I regret marrying him.  He acts like my success isn’t the same as the success he had in Uncensored Inc.  And I disagree!  My success is better because it’s longer and I’ve been breaking records and setting new records.  He thinks that just because I’m a girl, my success and achievements don’t matter as much as his.”

She was scowling more and more as she explained what she thought.  She didn't like always harping about Gavin but Christian was the only one who would listen to her and not tell her to just leave him because he knew it wasn't that easy.

;;MIKAH  “And every time I try to tell him how I feel, he comes up with some excuse or throws something in my face, disregarding my feelings.  It’s just so frustrating.  This is the only marriage I regret.  I respect Alexander Fabb more than I do Gavin Stephens at the moment.”

She makes a face as she thinks about what she had said and she sighs before looking at Christian.  Christian offers her a small smile before leaning down and pecking her lips with a quick, chaste kiss.

»»Christian Othniel  “He’s a jerk, Mikah.  I’ve tried to tell you that over and over but you wouldn’t see it.  I wanted to shield you from this for a long time.  But you have to make your own mistakes.”

She sighs and runs her fingers through her straight blonde locks before flicking her eyes up to meet his.

;;MIKAH  “How did I get so lucky to have a great friend like you?”

»»Christian Othniel  “I don’t know but maybe you should listen to me more.”

He wrinkles his nose at her and she smiles back, moving and resting her head against his shoulder.  She watches the night from the window as they stay cuddled up on the couch.  She was so comfortable around him; more comfortable around him than she was her own husband and that little fact was setting off warning bells in her mind.  How was she going to deal with Gavin?

END OF FLASHBACK.

Drake gives Mikah a weird look as they walk to where she had parked her car.  She blushes before offering him a small smile, hoping he wouldn’t press her to talk about it.   He knew about Christian and how important Christian had been in her life but he didn’t know everything.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You okay, babe?”

;;MIKAH  “I’m okay babes, promise.”

She flashes him a smile as they continue to walk, breathing in the crisp pre-winter air.  She smiles at Drake as they walk into the parking garage where her Ford Mustang is parked.  She presses the trunk button twice before opening it and placing the shopping bags inside.  He watches her, noticing something was off about her behavior but he didn’t want to push her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Now where to?”

;;MIKAH  “Let’s go take a bubble bath at home before we go out tonight to celebrate our four month wedding anniversary.”

Drake nods his head, open to whatever it was that Mikah wanted to do to celebrate their marriage.  She tosses him the keys, much rather him be driving in the chaos then her.  She slides easily into the passenger’s seat, aware that he was watching her closely as her attitude had shifted a bit.  He gets in the driver’s side and starts the car before looking over at Mikah.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You can tell me whatever it is, babes.  I won’t love you any less.”

She looks at him, a bit of despair in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “I saw a guy who looked exactly like Christian.  It took me back to a memory that happened almost a year ago from now.  It wasn’t anything special, just him and me talking but it was just hard to remember.  But that guy looked exactly like him.”

Drake reaches over and gives her hand a squeeze before he carefully backs the car out of the parking stall and then puts the car in drive, watching her for a moment.  He drives them out of the parking garage before reaching over and intertwining their fingers together as he holds her hand, driving with his other.  She smiles at him, loving how he was such a good husband and seemed to care about her, even when she felt like she didn’t need that.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Are you okay?  Do we need to stop somewhere else on the way home?”

He was trying to be supportive and Mikah really appreciated that from him.  She brings his hand up and kisses the back of it before placing it back in her lap.  She would have never believed somebody if they’d told her last year that she’d have gone through a divorce and got married to Drake Green all within a span of six months.  Because it was hard to believe.  She still sometimes had a hard time believing it.
;;MIKAH  “I love you, you know that?”

She looks over at him.

;;MIKAH  “I know I say it a lot but I really want you to know how much I freaking love you.  I didn’t tell Gavin very much that I loved him because I didn’t really love him, not like how I love you.  And I want you to always know how much I love you.”

She blushes a bit, knowing how mushy-gushy it sounded.  But she also didn’t care, this marriage felt different than the one she’d had to Gavin.  It was more loving and nurturing and not so hostile all the time.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I know, babe.  And I love you too.  I definitely don’t get tired of hearing you say that you love me.  It’s easy to hear.”

He winks at her and she laughs a bit before shaking her head, feeling in a much better mood than she was a few minutes ago.  She turns the radio to the Christmas station before beginning to sing along to All I want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey.  Drake laughs as she purposely over does some of the singing and then he starts to sing along with her, making it a duet instead of a one person thing.  He brings her hand up to his mouth and plants a kiss on it before letting their hands drop to her lap.

::DRAKE GREEN  “All I want for Christmas is you, baby.”

She smiles at him as he ends the song.  She loved Christmas and she loved spending time with her family and this year, it was going to be different.  She was going to spend it in a loving environment with Drake, Leighton, Mitchell and his family, and MiKayla and Maddox.  It was going to be a great Christmas.  It was the first Christmas that she was going to be looking forward to since she was younger.

;;MIKAH  “Please tell me you don’t want a white Christmas.  Because I might seriously think about filing for divorce.”

She was teasing him, of course because she wouldn’t actually file for divorce for something such as trivial as that.  But she did like to tease him about it.  She may like snow but she didn’t care for a white Christmas.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You don’t like snow?!  What’s wrong with you?!  Christmas isn’t Christmas without snow, Mikah!”

He grins at her before turning the radio down and she gives him a look.

;;MIKAH  “What are you doing?”

She was skeptical of his motive as he clears his throat.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas….Just like the ones I used to know.  Where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow…!”

She hears him start to sing and she plugs her ears as if she as a child.

;;MIKAH  “La la la la la la la la la!”

She got louder and louder as he continued to sing the song.  She shakes her head as he finishes it off and gives her a cheeky grin.  She rolls her eyes before smiling at him.

;;MIKAH  “You are so lucky I love you, Drake Green.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “I think it is you that is so lucky that I love you, Mikah Green.”

He winks at her as he focuses on driving and having a conversation with his wife.  She laughs and rolls her eyes looking forward to spending the Christmas holiday with him.  She was even hoping that he’d take her to Times Square for the ball drop ceremony.  This was all still so new to her; how easy it was to be around him and hold a conversation about nothing that held any importance.

;;MIKAH  “Hey Drake…”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Hey Mikah!”

He grins and glances over at her and she gives him a look before chuckling.  She wanted to spend the whole week with him and more.  She then had an idea for their New Years Eve plans.  She peeks over at him, looking at the side of his face as he focuses on the drive.

;;MIKAH  “Can we go to Time Square and see the ball drop for New Years Eve…I really want to see it.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Haven’t you lived in New York City for a long time?  Haven’t you seen it before?”

She blushes and looks down at her lap.  She had seen it in person before but that was with Leighton and not with the love of her life.  Drake was looking at her as if she was crazy.  And why wouldn’t he?  She had been living in New York City since she was eighteen years old, there was no way that she hadn’t seen it before.

;;MIKAH  “Yes but I want to see it happen with you.  So we can share that kiss in the middle of the city and so we can talk about it for years to come.  We can tell our kids about it when we don’t live here anymore.”

He raises an eyebrow at her, surprised that she admitted that she didn’t really want to live here for the rest of her life.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Yes, we can do that for New Years Eve.  Anything you want, babe and it’s yours.”

She smiles at him before leaning over the center console of the car and planting a kiss on his cheek before sneaking a kiss on his lips, distracting him from driving for a second.

;;MIKAH  “You are seriously the best, Drake Green.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “I know.”

She laughs before sitting back in her seat, a grin on her face as she adjusts the seatbelt, happy to keep it on to be safe in that moment.  She wanted to relive that moment for the rest of her life.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "FACING FEARS."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM HIGH
SCENE iii
REC•

Mikah was dragging her feet as they got closer to the Desperado roller coaster and Drake was laughing a little at her as she continues to drag her feet, unwilling to participate but she agreed to do whatever he wanted for the day.  He had chosen to go to the Primm Valley Resorts where they had casinos and a small area that only had three amusement park type rides.  He wanted to ride the roller coaster but Mikah was dragging her feet, not really wanting to ride it.

;;MIKAH  “Can’t we do something else, Drake!?  I don’t like roller coasters!”

She pouts her bottom lip out at him before giving him her best puppy dog sort of eyes.  He chuckles as he shows the ride attendant their wrist bands, the line not being overly long.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You said I could pick what we do today, and I want to do this first.  And how can you not like roller coasters?!  Wrestling is more dangerous than a roller coaster, babe!”

;;MIKAH  “Um...no.  I could plummet to my death in a roller coaster and not in a match.”

Drake rolls his eyes as they stand in line, waiting for the people on the ride to be done with it.  Drake flashes her a smile as they move forward a bit.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Just because you’re not a high flyer in the ring, doesn’t mean it’s not dangerous for you.  Plus, this roller coaster is inspected all the time to make sure it’s safe.”

She scowls a bit before giving him a look before moving closer to him as a worker pushes past them, saying excuse me.

;;MIKAH  “Yep, somebody probably just died.  Great.  We’re next to die.”
Drake shakes his head at his wife’s overdramatic-ness.  He grabs her hand, lacing his fingers with hers before kissing her forehead.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’ll be fine, I promise.  I’ll be right next to you.”

;;MIKAH  “You could still let me die.  Then you’d inherit millions and Leighton.”

Drake rolls his eyes once more before pulling her up as they were able to get on the roller coaster.  He tugs her to the front, choosing to sit in the front.  She pouts as he straps her seat belt into place before doing his own.  She could feel her heart racing in her chest as the handlebars come down a few minutes later and she looks at him, the fear written in her eyes.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe, it’s okay.  We’re not going to die, I promise.  It’s a good thing to face your fears.”

;;MIKAH  “I might have a heart attack!”

Drake leans in and kisses her full on the mouth, trying to reassure her that they were going to be alright.  She looks at him and leans against him, grabbing his hand to squeeze.  She didn’t like roller coasters and hadn’t been on one in a while.  Leighton had managed to get her on one once at Disney World in Florida but that was because it was Leighton’s birthday and Mikah couldn’t tell the child no.

::DRAKE GREEN  “We’ll go shopping after this, okay?  That will make you feel better.  But we have to ride the water ride and the other coaster before we do that.”

;;MIKAH  “Fine.  Only because you said shopping.”

Drake grins at her as the coaster starts to move and she takes a deep breath before closing her eyes, wanting the ride to be over with already.  She keeps her eyes closed as the coaster begins to chug up the first incline.  She tries to relax her breathing as the anticipation settles in her stomach.  She hated the wait and the anxious feeling she was getting.  She glances down the incline, and then screams as the coaster starts to go down, picking up speed.  She clutches onto Drake’s hand for support as they ride the coaster.  The ride doesn’t last more than two minutes before the coaster stops to let the riders out.  Mikah gives Drake a look as they undo their belts and then get out of the contraption.

::DRAKE GREEN  “That wasn’t so bad, right?”

;;MIKAH  “You’re right, it was horrible.”

Drake chuckles as they walk away from that coaster to go to the water ride.  She stretches a bit as they walk and choose not to talk about the coaster.  Or rather, she chooses not to talk about it.  She still couldn’t believe that she had actually gone on the coaster in the first place.  She glances at Drake as they get to the line and stand in line.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I think you’re okay, babe.  You survived.”

;;MIKAH  “Surviving and being okay aren’t the same things, babes.”

He chuckles and pulls her into him, kissing her quickly.  She smiles at him and untangles herself from him to stand in line.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You may be delusional, but I love you anyways.  You do like water rides, right?”

She nods her head as they stand in line, waiting for it to be their turn.  She was a lot more patient with waiting than she had been in the past.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I do like them.”

She smiles warmly at her husband before grabbing his hand as they waited.  She looks around at the people surrounding them and wondered if any of them knew who she was.  She glances behind her and freezes for a moment, swearing she sees Cameron.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Hallelujah
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:11:17 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">

;;MIKAH  “Hey babe…”

Drake looks at her then glances behind to see nobody.

::DRAKE GREEN  “What, baby?”

;;MIKAH  “Brody is going to be here, right?  I know he asked for a couple days off due to some family emergency but he is going to be here, right?”
She turned to look into Drake’s eyes, the worry etched into hers.  She may not have agreed with Brody being hired to look after her but she did appreciate him being around now that she was starting to realize just how paranoid she sometimes was.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Yes, babe.  He will be here tomorrow morning.  Did you see Cameron?”

Mikah nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “I am pretty sure that I did.”

She glances behind her again, trying to spot him again but can’t seem to do so.  She looks at Drake and offers a small smile.

;;MIKAH  “But he’s disappeared again.”

Drake looks around, trying to see if he could see Cameron anywhere but he had no such luck.  He pulls Mikah closer to him, trying to keep her close to him.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Don’t worry babe, I won’t let him get close to you.”

Drake kisses the top of her head as they move forward in the line, getting closer and closer to getting in the log ride.  Drake helps her in and then sits behind her before it begins to move. She moves back, sliding back against him as the ride begins.  The first minute was the worst with the inclines and drops but soon, it became just a relaxing ride.  The ride ends roughly five minutes later and Drake gets out first before helping his wife out of the water ride.

;;MIKAH  “Now shopping?”

She looks to him for an answer and he smiles before nodding his head, forgetting about the other coaster.  Perhaps he felt bad about making her go on the first one or that she’s sure that she saw Cameron around here somewhere.  He grabs her hand, securing it in his own before they start to walk to the fashion shops that weren’t far from the casino.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

Mikah and Drake had done a lot of shopping and were now relaxing in their hotel room.  She stands in front of the mirror in the bathroom as Drake showers and she pouts her bottom lip out as she watches her reflection.  They were going to go to the casino, spend a little time gambling as they wasted some time together.  She didn’t have to do her promo until tomorrow, so she was happy to spend her time with her husband.

;:Mikah  “Are you almost done, babes?”[/color]

Drake shouts something over the spray of the water that Mikah didn’t quite understand.  She makes a face at herself before walking over to the shower curtain and jerking it open just a bit to look at her naked husband, a small grin on her face.  Drake had jumped out of instinct but then gives her a look.

;;MIKAH  “What’d you say babes?”

She flashes him an innocent look as he wipes the water out of his eyes to look clearly at his wife.  She looks at him, all dolled up and ready to go.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I said give me five more minutes…”

He hesitates before looking Mikah over and grinning at her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Or we could skip the casino right now and do other things…”

She rolls her eyes at him, blushing just a bit as if it was such a crime to want to have sex with her husband.  Or as if she was just starting to date him.   She shakes her head no before shutting the curtain for him.

;;MIKAH  “Just finish up!”

He chuckles as she walks out of the bathroom and sits on the edge of the bed.  She grabs her phone and starts to flip through her Twitter feed.  She rolls her eyes at some of the things being said before glancing up as the shower turns off.  She giggles to herself before leaning back on the bed.  A minute or two passes by before Drake walks out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist.  Mikah looks at him, a smile on her face.

;;MIKAH  “Gonna give me a show, babes?”

She winks at him and he laughs before walking over to his suitcase to pick out something to wear for the night.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Are you going to give me one later?”

;;MIKAH  “Don’t I always?”
He laughs before nodding his head as he sets his things on the bed beside his wife.  She watches him as he takes his towel off and tosses it at her and she giggles before balling it up and setting it on the bed beside her.  He pulls on his boxer briefs before putting his pants on and then his belt, watching his wife as he does so.  He walks over to her and gets between her legs before looking down at her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Do you like what you see?”

She giggles as she runs her fingers over his abs before looking up at him again.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe...do you?”

She tucks her blonde locks behind her shoulders as he looks down the top of her dress and wiggles his eyebrows a bit.  He carefully pushes her down against the mattress of the bed, moving on top of her, gently.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I always like what I see when I’m with you.”

His voice was low and slightly husky as he leans down, his body flush against his wife’s before pressing his lips against hers.  She arches her back, pressing her chest against his as she kisses him back, their lips moving together.  Her hands find his hand, winding through them as he carefully has his hands on the bed, supporting his weight just a bit so he didn’t crush her.  She gasps a bit against his lips before sliding her hands down the back of his neck, rubbing it as they kissed.  He grins his hips into her, the skirt of her dress rising up just a little bit.  He pulls his lips away from hers, panting a bit from the kiss and being turned on.

::DRAKE GREEN  “If we’re going to go to the casino, we should probably stop…”

Mikah nods her head, breathing heavily before pulling his head down to hers, pressing her lips back against his to engage in another small make out session on the bed.  He doesn’t protest as he pushes his hips against hers as she slides her hands down his back, digging her fingertips into his skin just a little bit.  He groans against her lips before pressing more into her as the kiss gets a little more heated.

;;MIKAH  “We’ve gotta go to the casino now.”
Her voice was breathy and heavy as she pulls away from the kiss.  He pants, trying to catch his breath as he hovers above her.  He nods his head, agreeing with her before pecking her lips once and moving off of her.  He runs a hand through his messy, wet hair before looking at his wife, a grin on his face.

::DRAKE GREEN  “It’s gonna be a fun night…”

He winks at her and she giggles before sitting up and fixing her messed up locks and then watches as he pulls his shirt on.  She giggles a bit before standing up and straightening out the skirt of her dress.  She takes a deep breath as she slips her feet into her stiletto heels as Drake heads into the bathroom to fix his hair and use his cologne.  He walks back out and grabs his wife’s hand as she grabs her small clutch purse.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Ready to do some gambling?”

She nods her head, a smile spreading across her face as he slips his wallet in his butt pocket of his pants.

;;MIKAH  “As long as it’s not gambling with our future…”

He laughs and shakes his head as they leave their room.  They walk down the hallway, hand in hand to the elevator.  She smiles at the people passing by them, happy to just be with her husband before she presses the down button and looks at Drake, a dreamy sort of look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “I’ll beat you at poker…”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Maybe in your dreams, babe.”

She laughs and they step into the elevator as the doors open and she tugs him in before pressing the lobby button.  She leans against the back wall and tugs him closer to him before kissing him full on the mouth.  He groans a bit before pushing her against the wall some more, his hands finding her waist.  She giggles against his lips as they begin to make out in the elevator as it goes down to the lobby.  They don’t even pay attention to the beeps when the doors open to the lobby and some couple with young kids clears their throats.  Mikah just shrugs before pushing Drake away gently before he grabs her hand and tugs her behind him and out of the elevator.

The casino was not far from where they were staying so they had chosen to walk, Drake keeping a fast pace and Mikah have to walk fast to keep up with him.  She relaxes once they walk into the casino, giving the security guard their IDs so they didn’t have any problems with getting in.  She looks around the place before smiling at Drake and walking over to the poker table.

;;MIKAH  “Should we make this a little interesting, Drake?”

She sits down and he sits next to her, raising his eyebrows at her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “And what do you propose, Mrs. Green?”

She grins as the dealer deals them in and she crosses one leg over the other, her eyes looking into Drake’s.

;;MIKAH  “Whoever wins, gets to pick everything tonight in the bedroom.  Everything.

She winks at him and he grins and straightens himself up at the table, taking the game seriously now.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’re on, toots.  But don’t pout when you lose.”

She laughs before grabbing her cards to look at them before winking at the dealer then flashing Drake a cheeky grin.

;;MIKAH  “I won’t pout but you have to promise the same, lover.”

He laughs and nods his head as they start to play some poker.  The rounds go on for a while and after a while, Mikah ends up winning.  She grins at Drake before leaning over and pecking his cheek with a kiss.

;;MIKAH  “Don’t worry, babe.  Tonight will still be fun for you too.”

He just shakes his head as they decide to play one more round.  She stretches after winning a second round and gives Drake a peck on the lips.

;;MIKAH  “I have to use the bathroom and then I wanna do some slots.”

Drake stood up, to go with her and she gives him a look.

;;MIKAH  “Drake, babe, I’ll be fine.  Cameron can’t get in because he’s not twenty-one yet.  Relax.”

He seems unsure but she gives him another kiss and he sits back down, deciding to listen to her.  She walks off to the bathroom to use it, ignoring most of the other people in the casino.  She was working on being a better person but she still got sucked into her own little world most of the time.  She uses the bathroom before walking out to wash her hands, humming along to the tune of the bathroom music.  She looks at her reflection, her blonde locks in perfect waves down her back.  She rinses off the soap on her hands before grabbing two paper towels and drying her hands off before discarding them into the trash bin.

She opens the door to the bathroom and walks out and freezes when she sees Cameron leaning against the wall opposite of the women’s bathroom door.  She instantly starts breathing quicker and heavier as the adrenaline of fear races through her veins.  She just stares at him, scared to make a move.  She steps to the right and he quickly advances towards her and she backs the othe way and before she realizes it, he has her backed into a corner.  His body was just mere inches away from hers and she turns her head, trying not to look at him.

»«CAMERON  “Did you miss me, Mikah?”

She shakes her head no as she tries to avoid looking at him.

»«CAMERON  “That’s not very nice; is this how you choose to greet your biggest fan and supporter?”

He grabs her chin and forces her to look at him, the terror written in her eyes.  He smirks at her, not moving away from her as he clearly was getting something from this little encounter.

»«CAMERON  “What?  You’re not going to say something to me?  After all, I am the one who supports you endlessly.”

He runs his fingers through her blonde locks as she tries to keep her breathing normal.

»«CAMERON  “And here I am being nice to you after all you did to me. . .”

She looks confused for a moment before glaring at him in pure confusion.

»«CAMERON  “Don’t play dumb, Mikah.  Nobody believes you’re stupid because if you were, you wouldn’t have held the Bombshell Championship for as long as you did.  You know what you did to me.  That pathetic man that follows you around almost everywhere you go?  Yeah, I know about Brody Wagner.  Your bodyguard.  Did you seriously think some bodyguard was going to keep me from you?”

He laughs and the noise sounds sinister as it leaves his lips.  His eyes narrow at Mikah, glaring at her as the sinister look takes over.

»«CAMERON  “I don’t want you to ever forget that I am always going to be around, whether you like it or not.  And I see how you cling to your little husband at almost all times, it’s almost pathetic.  But don’t worry, my pet.”

He smoothes her hair down with the palm of his hand, almost in a sick, lovingly way.  She tries to move away from him but there was nowhere for her to go.

;;MIKAH  “Please, Cameron.  Leave me alone.”

He laughs before grabbing her chin and squeezing it a little hard to get her full attention and to force her to look at him.

»«CAMERON  “NO!  I will not leave you alone, Mikah.  You are mine.  And I will not stop till I have you.  Fire Brody or else.”

He leans in and plants a kiss on her cheek before walking away from her and she stands there, almost paralyzed for a moment.  She didn’t know what to do.  She takes a deep breath before looking around the desolate hallway before slipping back into the women’s bathroom to wipe his slobber from her cheek.  After a minute, there was a knock at the women’s bathroom door and it makes her jump.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe, are you okay?”

She finishes what she was doing before opening the door and launching herself into her husband’s arms, wrapping her arms around him in a tight, desperate hug.  His arms wrap around her, in both confusion and the instant need to protect her.

;;MIKAH  “He was here.  He’s here.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "CAT FIGHT."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 1
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: HIGH
SCENE iv
REC•

There was only one day left till her championship match and she was a ball of nerves.  She couldn’t focus without feeling as if she was going to throw up.  She wanted to blame it on the championship match but she knew it was because of her chance encounter with Cameron the night before.  She hardly slept, even with Drake next to her.  She felt more uncomfortable than she ever did before and she wanted to just lock  herself in her home in NYC and pretend that her life was easy.  But here she found herself at the Star of the Desert Arena in Primm, Nevada.  She wiggles a bit, trying to find an easy thing to keep herself busy.  The camera crew was running late and she was scared to be with just Brody.

↕↕BRODY  “He won’t get to you today or tomorrow, I promise you, Mrs. Green, you can relax.”

Mikah glances at her bodyguard and then just gives him a look.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, okay.”

She didn’t believe him one bit but she didn’t want to worry about Cameron or the fact that she was starting to unravel.  She jumps as the camera crew walks into the room to set up, one of them apologizing profusely for being late.  She just shrugs it off as they turn the flat screen TVs on that were mounted on the wall on the three walls: one behind Mikah and one to each side of her.  She just nods her head before taking her t-shirt off and handing it to Brody, revealing her turquoise and white ring attire.  She sits down in the middle of the room, criss-cross style and looks down at her legs.  The tech people get three of the matches that Crystal and Mikah have been in playing on repeat before stepping out of view.  The cameraman counts down from five, using his finers before nodding and pointing at Mikah to let her know it was time to record.

;;MIKAH  “One more day, Crystal.”

She holds up her hand, showing her pointer finger.

;;MIKAH  “Time’s almost up.  Time’s almost up for you to hold that championship any longer.”

She smiles at the camera, taking a breath before continuing.

;;MIKAH  “I know how you feel, Crystal.  I know what you’re feeling in this moment in time because I’ve felt it before.  I felt what it’s like being the champion and going into a show not knowing whether or not you’re going to win and it’s a horrible feeling and right now, I don’t envy you.  Because if I have my way, it will be the last time that you have to worry about that feeling for a long, long time.”

She straightens herself up and looks at the TVS that were around her, watching their previous matches unfold.

;;MIKAH  “You and I have a checkered past, don’t we?”

She looks at the TVs again, letting the silence fill the room.  She watches them for a minute, her focus and concentration on them and them alone.#3

;;MIKAH  “The first match that we had, I was the Bombshell Champion and it was a triple threat between me, you, and Mercedes Vargas.  We all know how that turned out, don’t we?”

She gestures to the TV that was showing the match between the three Bombshells, and Mikah watches as she hits her Mikahangelo on Mercedes then picks up the win.

;;MIKAH  “I might not have pinned you there, but it still counts as a loss on your record.  How many times were you so close to getting the championship before you did, Crystal?  Because we faced off with it on the line twice and you lost both times becoming unsuccessful at achieving your goal to take it from me.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “I’m not boasting or making things up, it’s true.  While you had tried your best, you couldn’t quite do it in 2015.  But 2015 was my year and while 2016 may be yours, I’m going to make 2017 be my year again.  But let’s look at the last time we squared up for the title and watch how you tapped out…”

She gestures to the TV behind and she turns just in time to watch herself put Crystal in her Cupid’s Choke hold (gogoplata) move.  Mikah continues to watch the few minutes or so until Crystal taps out, giving Mikah the win once more.

;;MIKAH  “That is my favorite move of mine to watch me do.  And even though, you and I have had our differences, it’s still my favorite match to watch.  I don’t know why but it’s my favorite match to date.  You and I have had great matches in the past, Crystal and I don’t expect tomorrow to be any different.  While you’re a great competitor in the ring, I intend to be the better competitor tomorrow.  You don’t understand how much I want--no, need that championship back.”

She glances around at the TVs again before looking straight at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I need to stop you from getting any closer to breaking my record.  I will be the one to break that record, me not you or any other Bombshell on this roster.  I know that may seem selfish and maybe it is, but I like my name being on that label.  And I’d apologize for being the one to ruin your chances but I’d be getting a little ahead of myself, wouldn’t I?”

She smiles at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “As I’ve said, 2016 is your year and you’ve proved it over and over again that you’re not just some fluke of a champion.  And I give you all the credit in the World because I know what it feels like to be the champion where almost everybody in the back believed that I was just a transitional champion and that Raynin was going to get it back a month or so later after I took it from her.  But I proved them wrong and you have too, Crystal.  And I am glad that you have proved them wrong because that’s a horrible feeling to live with day in and day out.”

She takes a deep breath, trying to even out her breathing.

;;MIKAH  “I haven’t been around lately and I’ve been dealing with some personal stuff and some people don’t agree with the championship opportunity that I’ve been given.  And that’s fine, that’s their own right to think and have opinions but the fact is, I have been given this opportunity and I’m not going to take it for granted, Crystal.  You and I are going to step foot in that ring and we are going to wrestle.  And while I want to walk out of it as the NEW Bombshell Champion, I know that it’s something you want too.  I know you’re going to give it your all and we’re going to tear down the building just to get what we want.  But we both can’t be the Bombshell Champion.  That’s a fact.  Only one of us can walk away with the win.  Just one.”

She holds up her pointer finger again, signaling the number one.
;;MIKAH  “You at one point were the most hated woman in SCW this year.  And I can also say that I’ve been there before.  I had every Bombshell in SCW wanting to go on strike because they hated me so much.  You were one of them, remember?”

She makes a face before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “It doesn’t matter to me if you wanted to go on strike because of me or not, Crystal.  Our careers seem to mirror one another’s, just a year apart.”
She makes a gesture with her hand to show the mirroring effect.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe that’s why you and I can’t really get along?  I don’t know for sure but I’m sure it has something to do with how alike we are when it comes to competing and getting along with the others.”

Another simple shrug of the shoulders before she looks up at the ceiling, letting the silence surround her in the room.  She looks around, her eyes landing on each TV and watching the matches for a few minutes.

;;MIKAH  “My favorite thing about competing is the adrenaline rush you get when you’re about to pick up the win.  You can be winded and tired, ready to give up just to get a moment of rest and then there comes the moment where you know that you’re about to win and you get that rush of adrenaline.  It’s the best feeling that you get when competing, have you felt that Crystal?”

She tilts her head to the side before smiling.

;;MIKAH  “You’ve won a lot of matches lately, so I do think you know what I’m talking about.  You know what it’s like to win but there’s something I want to remind you of…”

She leans forward, giving the camera a glimpse of her cleavage.

;;MIKAH  “I want to remind you of how it feels to lose.”

A small smirk crosses her face and she’s quick to hide it.

;;MIKAH  “Especially to me, Crystal.  I know you think about it.  I know it eats at you, knowing that every time you and I step foot in the ring against one another, it’s on your mind how you want so badly to pin me but every time you just fall short.  And I know it’s been on your mind this past week, no matter what you say to me on Twitter.  And I will agree with you, Crystal.  You have worked hard this year and you have achieved so much.  But it’s time for me to take back what’s rightfully mine.”

She smiles at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I never truly got my rematch for the Bombshell Championship and while Alexis Edwards would like to believe that my rematch was at the chamber match two days after my wedding, I can honestly say it wasn’t.  I never got a one-on-one match for the championship.  And that’s what I deserved.  You would think that SCW would pay it back to somebody that broke almost every record in the Bombshell division with the Bombshell Championship.  But it’s whatever, it’s all water under the bridge now.  Because this match?  This is much better.”

She grins and tucks what would be considered her bangs behind her ear as her eyes light up.

;;MIKAH  “We get to be in the MAIN event once again.  We get to steal the show and close the show, Crystal.  And if that’s not exciting, I’m not sure what else is.”

She looks down, looking at her wrestling boot clad feet before looking up at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I’m surprised at you, Crystal.  You are usually all over Twitter, hyping your match and everything else about you, you, you.  But you’ve been rather quiet this week on Twitter.  Is something the matter?  Worried?  Scared?  What other emotion may you be feeling?  Maybe you’ve resigned yourself to just spending time with that championship because it may be your last few moments with it.  Although, you could also be thinking that you don’t need to worry about me because I’ve been a bit preoccupied with other things in my life lately.  Maybe you’re thinking that I’m just going to space you off and forget about everything else, even the championship match that you and I are going to be in tomorrow night.  Maybe that’s what you’re hoping for because why else would you be so quiet on Twitter?”

She purses her lips together, raising her eyebrows as she looks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I’ve tried to wrap my head around it because you’re not that person to just keep their mouth shut.  Granted, I’m probably in the same boat that you are because I’m sure a lot of people don’t believe that I’ve changed my ways.  But being married to the most amazing man has changed me and for the better.  Drake is the best thing that happened to me in 2016 and I’m now more focused on the task at hand and what it’s going to take to be the best champion that SCW has to offer.  I want to be the best again and I’m not going to let you stop me from taking the championship away from you.”

She smiles again and shrugs her shoulders as if she didn’t care that she wasn’t exactly being nice.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe I’m still not the nicest Bombshell on the roster but when it comes to you Crystal, it’s sometimes so hard to be nice.  It’s so hard for me to drop those grudges because I do hold grudges.  And I still remember how horrible you were to Despy and that just still makes my blood boil.  I know it was months ago and you’ve made amends with Despy and he’s a better person than I am and has forgiven you.  But I still remember it and it still makes me mad.  And then there’s the fact that you and I made amends a while back too but that’s going to be shoved to the side tomorrow night.  Whether we’re friends or not friends, I’m going to give you everything I have so that if you do beat me, you can say that I gave you one hell of a fight.  But if I win, I want to say that even at your best, I was better.  So Crystal, bring your A game because you are most certainly going to be needing it.”

She runs her tongue over her bottom lip, still thinking.

;;MIKAH  “Do you ever wonder if the fans get tired of us facing one another, Crystal?”

She looks at the camera, her eyebrows raised and a serious look on her face.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know if they are not but I do know that you and I will keep it interesting for them.  Or maybe they enjoy watching us to see who will win and who will get the upper hand.  I don’t know but I am excited to step in the ring with you once again, Crystal.  And of course, I’m hoping to walk away with the Bombshell Championship, but more importantly, I want to keep my streak going against you.”

She giggles a bit.

;;MIKAH  “I know that shouldn’t be as important to me as winning the Bombshell Championship, but for some reason I find it very important to me.  And I’m sure trying to get that win over me is just as important to you as it is for me to win against you.  But we can’t predict the future.  So, I’ll make you a deal…”

She pauses as she stretches her back out.

;;MIKAH  “I will be bringing everything I got to win tomorrow night.  I hope you will do the same.  So until tomorrow, Crystal.”

She stands up and she adjusts her ring attire bottoms.  She leans forward to the camera, her blonde locks falling in front of her face.

;;MIKAH “Ciao.”

She blows the camera a kiss before it fades to black, ending the scene.