Author Topic: ∞How to Adult  (Read 315 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞How to Adult
« on: September 09, 2016, 10:08:32 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "CREEP PART II."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Disney World had been great the two days that Leighton and Mikah had spent there.  She had forgotten about all the drama with Drake, Melody, and J2H.  Or at least temporarily anyways.  They had spent their morning at Universal Studios and Mikah enjoyed the way that Leighton lit up at every ride they rode together.  Mikah was happy that Leighton was enjoying her birthday weekend but now they were at the hotel and Leighton was swimming in the hotel outdoor pool.  Mikah was lounging on a lounge chair in her pink bikini.  She smiles as Leighton continues to swim around the pool, enjoying herself and Mikah was enjoying herself as well as she got her tan on.  She was oblivious to the fact that somebody had sat down next to her and was watching her until she had a weird feeling and turned to look to her left.  She sat up when she saw Cameron sitting on the lounge chair next to hers.

;;MIKAH  “Cameron. . .what are you doing here?”

He smirks at her, that creepy smirk that he had given her a few weeks prior.  She didn’t feel safe being around him and even less now that Drake was in an entirely different country.  She carefully scoots a little bit away from him, feeling unsure of as to why he was there in Florida.

»«CAMERON  “Oh, I’m just vacationing before I start University in a few days.”

She didn’t believe him and couldn’t believe that this whole meeting appeared to coincidental.  She didn’t really believe in things that people claimed were coincidences.  Especially now.   But he hadn’t claimed that at the moment or at least not yet.

;;MIKAH  “But here?  In Florida?  I just...I’m a little confused as to how you found me.”

He looks over at her a smirk on his face as she looks completely uneasy.  She didn’t trust him and was happy that she hadn’t had another run in with him since the one in Santorini.

»«CAMERON  “Found you?  Mikah, this is just pure coincidence.”

He wore a grin on his face and she still looked unsure about his being in Orlando, Florida.  It was just too big of a coincidence, right?  And now her daughter was in the pool and she felt even more uneasy with Cameron being around.

»«CAMERON  “What’s wrong?  Aren’t you happy to see your number 1 fan, Mikah?!  Because I, for one am beyond delighted to see you right now.  My vacation has been nothing but boring since I arrived in Orlando on Saturday morning.  You see my little bratty sister demanded that our parents take us to Disney World ASAP and she got her way.  I wanted to go to the beach and just spend some time there, relaxing but no, the brat got her way.”

She felt alerted and on edge when she realized that he was at Disney World the same time that she and Leighton had been.  She definitely didn’t believe that it was a coincidence now.  He knew she was planning on taking Leighton to Disney World and he worked it so that his parents would bring him and his sister here to use her for a cover.

;;MIKAH  “I love Disney World.  It’s a lovely place.”

She offers him a small smile and he returns one but his smile wasn’t as polite as hers was.  She squirmed a bit, wanting to get out of his sight.

»«CAMERON  “You’re lucky your daughter is such a good child; my sister Cambria is the same age and she’s absolutely horrible.  Throws tantrums to get her way. . .”

Mikah wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say.  She couldn’t relate to Cameron and wasn’t even sure she enjoyed having him as a fan.  He obviously didn’t know how to take a hint either because if it had been anybody else, they would have realized that she was uncomfortable around him at the moment.

»«CAMERON  “But let’s talk about you, Mikah.  Let’s talk about the fact that you have to compete against Melody Grace on Sunday.  The one girl who’s co-starring in your husband’s movie.  Do you think the two of them are enjoying each other’s company?”

Mikah looks at Cameron, trying her best not to let him get to her.  She wasn’t happy that Drake was shooting a movie with Melody but it’s not like she had a choice.  She doesn’t even care if Tommy Knocks was right and that Melody had gotten the role a year ago.  Drake didn’t even consider her feelings.

;;MIKAH  “You want me to say that I want to smash her face, don’t you?”

Cameron smirks and shrugs his shoulders.  She looks at him before glancing over at her daughter as she swims.&&

»«CAMERON  “I didn’t say that but I wouldn’t be one to blame you if you did want to smash her face.  But I don’t think your friend, J2H would like that, would he?”

Mikah purses her lips a bit as he brings up J2H.  Mikah liked to say that J2H was her friend but she wasn’t sure where she fell on his on his list of friends.  She sighs and rolls her eyes at Cameron a bit.  She could tell he wanted her to get worked up about it.

;;MIKAH  “J2H and I are just friends.  And I think he’d understand if I did smash Melody’s face in because it’s wrestling, shit happens.”

There was a small bite to her tone as she answered his question.  She knew that she shouldn’t feed into his questions but she couldn’t help it.  It was bad enough that the card was implying that maybe something was going on between her and J2H when nothing was at all.  She just liked to bug him and try to get him to throw parties even though she knew he wasn’t really the party type.  But she wasn’t the party type all that much either anymore.  It was hard to be the party type when one self is married.

»«CAMERON  “But are you sure that this time it wouldn’t be personal?  After all, she’s spent a lot more time with your husband in the past couple of weeks than you have.”

Mikah had been trying not to think about that little fact and was trying not to be mad at Drake but every time somebody brought it up, she couldn’t help but get a little mad at her husband.  She was also being stubborn and refusing to go see him in Canada.  And it was out of spite.  She knew it was easier for her to go see him at the moment but she was also refusing to admit that her feelings may have been a little bit hurt.

;;MIKAH  “My marriage with Drake is fine.  I love him and he loves me.  Isn’t that enough?”

She was trying not to let it get to her.  Because she did miss Drake and wanted to go see him but out of spite, she was refusing to do that.  She didn’t want to think about Melody having her hands all over Drake, even if it was just acting.  She had done a good job of not thinking about it but now, she couldn’t help but think about it as Cameron wouldn’t let it go.

»«CAMERON  “I’m sure it’s enough for you.  But who’s to say it’s enough for him, Mikah?  Who’s to say he’ll still love you after spending all this time with Melody?  After all, she’s nothing like you.  She’s all bubbly and happy.”

She clenches her jaw for a moment before just offering Cameron a smile.  She was getting frustrated with both Drake and Cameron.  She was frustrated with Drake because it did seem like he was too busy for her and she didn’t like that feeling.  Then there was Cameron, who wouldn’t leave it alone and kept bringing it up when all she wanted to do was forget about it.

;;MIKAH  “She’s nice.  I mean, I’m supposed to not like her on principle because she’s shooting scenes with my husband but she’s nice.  Her personality is hard for anybody to hate.  And I’ve tried and I’ve convinced people that I do dislike her.  And Drake wouldn’t do that to me.”

Her response seemed to anger Cameron a bit as he narrows his eyes at her.

»«CAMERON  “How do you know that he wouldn’t do it to you, Mikah?  Hasn’t he done it to other women before?  Didn’t he do it to Lyah Lindberg?  Or even Misty Waters?”

She rolls her eyes at him and crosses her arms over her chest as he became slightly hostile towards her.  She didn’t want to anger him because she really didn’t know what he was capable of.  But she didn’t want him to talk like that about her husband, either.  Oh the dilemma.

;;MIKAH  “He didn’t love them like he loves me, okay?  And maybe he wasn’t ready to commit to one person but you know the same could be said about me.  I cheated on my ex-husband with Masen and with my current husband.   But then again, Gavin didn’t give a shit about me or my career so our marriage was over way before I slept with Masen and Drake in January.  And who’s to say that Drake didn’t feel the same exact way when he was with those girls?!  Because I’m sure that he did.”

Cameron laughed.  The laughter was anything but nice and she felt uneasy once more.  She loved Drake and she knew that Drake loved her.  After all, he did marry her and that’s something he never did with the other two, right?

»«CAMERON  “Wake up, Mikah!  You need to focus on your career and not your marriage to some washed up movie star that doesn’t even care about your daughter’s birthday!  What kind of example are you setting for her?  Because I wouldn’t want my daughter to have a tool like Drake Green to look up to for a father figure.”

She wasn’t happy that he was talking about Leighton the way he was.  And the way that he brought up the fact that Drake didn’t seem to care about Leighton’s birthday.  But to be fair, he probably didn’t know because Mikah hadn’t mentioned it to him.

;;MIKAH  “Why do YOU care!?  You’re just some teenage fan that can’t seem to get anywhere in life so you’ve gotta harass me because you think that you need to be involved in every aspect of my life.  Did it ever occur to me that your opinion of me doesn’t matter?!  I think you are a creep and I’m leaving now.”

She stands up and grabs her towel, her back to Cameron.  She didn’t notice the smirk and glower on his face as he eyed her butt as she shoved things in her bag.

;;MIKAH  “Leighton, let’s go.  Let’s get ready to go shopping.”

And just like the well behaved eleven year old that she was, Leighton got out of the pool and walked over to her mother.  Mikah smiles at her daughter and hands Leighton the towel she had brought along.  Mikah adored her daughter and was happy to spend some time with her that should have gone uninterrupted but it didn’t seem like Cameron knew how to keep his distance.  She glances over her shoulder as she ushers Leighton back into the hotel and she sees Cameron just smirking at her.  She had a feeling that this wouldn’t be the last she saw of him.

But she tried not to focus on him or the fact that maybe he was a little creepy as she took Leighton back up to their hotel room that they were staying in.  Even though the room they were staying at was like a small two bedroom apartment.  Mikah almost wanted to just move into the place just so she could be close to Disney World everyday.

♥♥LEIGHTON  “Who was that guy you were talking to, Mama?”

Mikah just smiles at Leighton as they step onto the elevator to go to their room.  She didn’t want to worry the eleven year old girl about a miniscule problem.

;;MIKAH  “Just some fan that enjoys my work.  That’s all, baby.  Promise.”

She didn’t view Cameron as just a fan but she couldn’t alert Leighton and didn’t want the child to know that her mother felt uncomfortable being in the same state as Cameron.  So, instead she places a smile on her face as the get off of the elevator to go down the hallway to their luxurious room.  She could handle an eighteen year old college student, right?

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "VISITING DRAKE."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:3
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah sighed as she waited at the baggage claim of the airport, waiting to grab her bags.  She was almost to the point where she was so tired of flying and being in airports that she was tempted to just quit her job and be a stay-at-home mom.  But then she wouldn’t get to see Drake and she wasn’t sure how that would go for her.  She hums softly to herself as she waits before grabbing her suitcase from the conveyor belt thing.  She just wanted to get the heck out of the airport and surprise her husband at his hotel.  She had to call Barry to get it set up and she wasn’t sure that Barry was pleased about it.  But she simply didn’t care what Barry thought about it; she wanted to surprise her husband.

Her flight hadn’t been the best either.  She kept thinking that Cameron was going to pop up unexpectedly and she kept glancing around and she was sure some people in the first class section thought she was a little crazy.  And perhaps she acted like it but she just didn’t trust that Cameron stayed in Florida.

She walks through the airport, pulling her suitcase behind her before walking out of the building and easily hailing a cab.  The cab driver helps her get her suitcase in the trunk before she slides into the back and easily rattles off the address of Drake’s hotel and then pulls out her phone to check Twitter and her text messages.  She barely pays any attention to the driver and she felt that it was okay as she didn’t really know him anyways.

The drive only took ten minutes at the most and before she had really any time to check Twitter, the cab pulled up to the front of the hotel.  She glances at it before smiling and then handing the driver some money before getting out of the cab.  He got her suitcase out for her and she thanks him before heading into the lobby of the hotel.  She walks up to the receptionists desk.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I’m here to pick up a key card for Mikah Green.”

The clerk looks up at Mikah and simply nods her head before grabbing the one that had been set aside and labeled.  The clerk hands it over to Mikah and Mikah smiles politely at the woman before turning on her heels and walking to the elevator and pressing the up button.  The ride in the elevator takes just barely a minute before she steps out into the hallway and walks in the direction of his hotel room which was probably extravagant.

She stops in front of his door and pulls her key card out and uses it to open the door and pushes it open before stepping into the room.  She glances around the suite before setting her suitcase on the bed to change into a dress.  She shimmies out of her yoga pants and the panties she was wearing before pulling on a pair of black lacey cheeky panties and then pulling her shirt off and depositing it on the floor.  She takes her bra off before crossing her arms over her chest, covering her breasts up.  She puts on a matching black bra that was strapless and appeared to be backless as well but it was just a sheer strap in the back.  She slides on her black dress that had skinny straps and a cutout hole in the back.

She glances at her reflection in the mirror and smiles before grabbing her flat iron from her bag and her make up bag before going into the bathroom.  She knew she had at least an hour before Drake would return to the room.  She plugs the flat iron in before she starts to do her make up and perfecting her smokey eye with her winged eyeliner.  She looks at her make up as she finishes up with the mascara.  It never took her long to do her eyes but it took her a while to get the eyeliner perfect.

;;MIKAH  “On point tonight…”

She enjoyed talking to herself when she was alone and she was almost not liking the silence of the hotel room.  But she didn’t have time to waste, so she finishes up her make up before flat ironing her hair.  She stops for a second to grab her phone and plays Closer by The Chainsmokers to fill up the silence.  During the middle of the song, she begins to sing along as she finishes up with her hair.  She smiles at her reflection once she’s done before putting her stuff away, letting the flat iron cool down.  She walks out of the bathroom and grabs her dirty clothes and puts her things away in her suitcase, grabbing her black stiletto pumps and slipping them on before grabbing the cooled off flat iron and putting it back in her suitcase.  She then zips it up and hides the suitcase in the closet.

And now she waits, sitting on the edge of the bed so that Drake would only see her feet.

ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER.

She was grateful for Twitter and games on her phone because she was getting tired of waiting for her husband to show up.  She almost thought he wasn’t going to but finally she heard the key card being slid into the little device and moments later, the door opened up.  She was feeling eager and impatient by the time he finally walks in and she was careful to only let him see her feet.  She relaxes a bit, wondering when he would see her feet.  Her stiletto clad feet, that is.

::DRAKE  “What the…..Mikah!”

She smirks and looks up at him as he moves around the corner to see his wife sitting on the bed, one leg crossed over the other.  She stands up and hugs him, her body pressing tightly against his.  She kisses his cheek, leaving a lipstick print on it.

;;MIKAH  “I kind of missed you.”

::DRAKE  “I kind of missed you, too.”

She smiles at him before leaning up and kissing him full on the mouth, her arms still wrapped around his neck.  His arms were wrapped around her lower waist, holding her body against his as they kissed.  It seemed as if neither one of them wanted to break for air and if people had been watching, they would have rolled their eyes in either annoyance or disgust.

::DRAKE  “But how!? How did you get into my hotel room.”

A smile easily slid across her face as she looks at him, rubbing her lips together for a moment or so.  She shrugs a bit.

;;MIKAH  “I have my ways and plus, a wife never tells her secrets.”

She winks at him before leaning up and kissing him again, her lips meshing with his just perfectly.  He smiles against her lips as they kiss, clearly enjoying the feeling of her lips against his.  She runs her fingers through the back of his hair that was close to his neck as she pulls away from him.

;;MIKAH  “You want to go out, right?”

She smiles at him before pulling out of his arms and tucking her hair behind her ears.  She looks at him as he nods his head, checking her out in her tight black dress.

::DRAKE  “Of course.  Just let me shower….I suppose you don’t want to join me.”

He winks at her and she shakes her head no, a giggle playing off of her pink lips.

;;MIKAH  “No, I didn’t spend all this time getting ready for you to just ruin the look with a shower.  But maybe after we get back. . .”

Drake chuckles a bit before leaning down and kissing her lips once more before heading into the bathroom to shower.  She sighs as she collapses down on to the bed and lies back, looking up at the ceiling for a little bit.

THREE HOURS LATER.

Mikah and Drake walk back into his hotel room and a sour look was on Mikah’s face, clearly not in a good of mood as she was earlier.  She drops her purse on the floor, taking a deep breath before turning to look at Drake.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t want to talk about Melody.  Or your movie with her.  I didn’t come here to hear about her and you and whatever else, okay?!  I came here to spend time with you because well, we haven’t seen each other in a couple of weeks.  I just want to spend time with you.”

::DRAKE  “I’m sorry, I won’t bring her up again.  How was Florida and Disney World?”

She visibly relaxes and looks at him, a small smile crossing her lips.  She sits down on the edge of the bed and slips her stiletto pumps off.

;;MIKAH  “Great.  I think Leighton loved it.  I mean, I loved it but I didn’t think my feet were going to last after Leigh and I walked Disney World about a hundred times.  She loves that place and rode every ride at least three times, some rides four times.”

::DRAKE  “Good, I’m glad you both had a good time.  However, I’m glad you chose to come see me instead of staying in New York City a few nights before heading to Toronto.”

He sits next to her on the bed, sliding a hand onto her exposed leg just above her knee, rubbing her leg softly.  She smiles at him before leaning over and kissing his lips again.  They couldn’t seem to keep their hands or lips off of one another.

;;MIKAH  “I’m kind of glad too.”

She winks at him, letting him know that she was just teasing him.  Of course she was only teasing; she did love him.  She had been all set to come see him after the last Climax Control that she had been at but the J2H reminded her that he was in the same vicinity as Melody and she chose to go home instead.  It was a selfish choice but she couldn’t help it; she didn’t want to see them kiss and whatnot on the set.

::DRAKE  “Your mind seems a million miles away...what’s up?”

She sighs as she looks at him.  While the Melody issue was still there between them, she still felt as if Cameron was still around. She didn’t feel 100% safe with him still just seemingly following her around.  And she didn’t know if she wanted to tell Drake about Cameron being in Florida or not.

;;MIKAH  “It’s….nothing, really.”

Drake frowns and Mikah knows that he didn’t buy it.  He reaches up and carefully makes her look at him.  She looks into his eyes for a moment before looking away again.

::DRAKE  “Babe, you can tell me.  It’s obviously bothering you; you seemed fidgety at dinner tonight and that’s not like you.  What is it?”

She bites her bottom lip, chewing on it a little bit as he urges her to tell him.  She wasn’t sure how to tell him without sounding paranoid or crazy.  She didn’t want him to think that she was crazy because she didn’t feel that she was.  But then she sometimes felt as if she was over reacting.  Because what if it had been a pure coincidence that Cameron had been in Florida as well?

;;MIKAH  “It’s that fan…”

She looks up at him and bites her bottom lip a little bit.

::DRAKE  “The one that you had a little run in with on our return from our honeymoon?”

He had a slightly confused look on his face and she nods her head, agreeing with what he was asking.  She tries to relax as she didn’t want him to worry about her.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah. . .”

::DRAKE  “What about him?”

He looked slightly concerned and confused all at the same time.  She swallows hard as she looks at her stiletto pumps that were lying on the floor of his hotel room.  She looks at him and then looks back down at the floor.

::DRAKE  “Babe, what is it?  Tell me..”

He grabs her hand, lacing his fingers with hers.

;;MIKAH  “He was in Florida when Leighton and I were.  And I normally wouldn’t make a big deal about it but he sought me out as Leighton was swimming in the hotel’s pool and I was tanning and watching her.  He sat down next to me and started talking to me as if we were old friends.  I’m just...worried that these run ins with him aren’t coincidence but that’s crazy, right?”

She looks to him, hoping that he had an answer for her.  An answer that she could accept and deal with.  But what if he didn’t have an answer for her?  How was she going to deal with a crazed fan by herself?  She wasn’t sure.

::DRAKE  “Did he threaten you or anything?”

;;MIKAH  “No...but just the nature of how he talks to me is a bit off putting.  It’s like he’s obsessive and views me as piece of property that he thinks he owns.  And he watches me when he’s near and I just seem to think he’s always around.  He’s kind of scary, Drake.”

She didn’t like being vulnerable in front of him, but what else was she supposed to do?  It wasn’t like she could keep it bottled up; she was trying to be better with dealing with her emotions that wanted to stay hidden.

::DRAKE  “If there’s a run in with him again, we’ll have to see what the options are.  Because right now it could still be a coincidence but I wouldn’t think that another run in would be a coincidence.  Just try to forget him for the night, okay?  And let’s focus on us…”

She smiles at him before leaning into him and kissing his lips, enjoying being there with him for the time being.  She didn’t want to be thinking about Cameron when she was with her husband but for some reason, he was on her mind.  She was sure that he was probably in Vancouver, following her wherever she went.

;;MIKAH  “I can do that.  I can focus on us...can you?”

The smirk on her face let him know that she was just playing around.  He laughs before kissing her again as she moves to straddle his waist, the skirt of her dress moving to bunch around her lower hips.  She runs her fingers through his hair as he slowly lies back on the bed.  She giggles a bit as his hands play with the cutout piece of her dress on her back.

::DRAKE  “I love you.”

;;MIKAH  “I love you too.”

She smirks as she continues to kiss him as he starts to remove her dress.  Things were looking up for her and she was trying her best to push Cameron to the back of her mind so she could focus on her husband and giving him the attention that he deserved.  She smirks against his lips and breaks the kiss to let him pull the dress off of her and his hands ran down her back to the lace of her panties.  She loved him, so much.

EARLY SATURDAY MORNING..

She yawns as she gets out of the cab and grabs her suitcase and looks at Drake who was smiling at her.  She didn’t want to leave him but she didn’t have much of a choice, either.  She had to go to Toronto to prepare for her match against Melody.

;;MIKAH  “I wish I didn’t have to go…”

::DRAKE  “I wish you didn’t have to go either.”

She pouts her bottom lip out at him as if it was his fault that she had to go.  He chuckles before pulling her into him and kissing her lips.

::DRAKE  “Just come back to me after your match, simple.”

;;MIKAH  “I’ll think about it, okay?”

He smiles and kisses her again and what was supposed to be a small, chaste kiss turns into a mini make out session in front of the airport.  She blushes when she breaks the kiss a few minutes later.

;;MIKAH  “I love you.”

::DRAKE  “I love you too.”

She gives him a quick kiss as he gets back in the cab to go to the set.  She blows him a kiss and waves as he drives off.  She glances at her shoes before looking up and across the street to see Cameron standing there, a smirk on his face and he just waves at her.  The smile disappears off of her face and she just stares at him for a moment, her blood running cold in her veins.  She turns and hurries into the airport, wanting to get as far away from him as she could.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> ”FAIRYTALE VS REALITY.."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 1
SCENE iii
REC•

The room lights up to show Mikah standing in the middle of it.  IN the room there were several unicorns littered around and she was wearing a pair of short jean shorts with frayed ends and a white crop top that had a unicorn graphic on it.  Her platinum blonde locks were in braided pigtails and she was standing there, looking just a tad bit awkward.

;;MIKAH  “There once was this girl . . .and she fell in love…”

Mikah holds up a picture of Melody Grace and then a picture of J2H.  She puts them together so that the camera gets a good shot of them. She then drops them on the ground.

;;MIKAH  “She fell in love with the King of the castle.  She was head over heels in love with him and she'd do absolutely anything for him.  But not every fairytale has a happy ending. This isn't Disney.”

She purses her lips together a little before simply shrugging her shoulders. She may have had a little bit of an attitude change over the last month or so but she still wasn't sure how she felt about Melody. And she wasn't really happy with the bubbly bombshell filming a movie with her husband. But she typically chose to keep her opinions to herself.

;;MIKAH  “And you're not some princess, either. Just because almost everybody in SCW loves you, doesn't mean that you're a princess. Or a princess at all.”

She looks at the camera a somewhat serious look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “But then again, this is about YOUR fairytale, not what people think of you.  So let’s get back to it, shall we?  Let’s get back to Melody Grace, SCW’s sweetheart.”

She smirks a little bit before playing with one of her braided pigtails.

;;MIKAH  “You see, in this fairytale, you think you get whatever you want.  You got the movie that you wanted so why should you get the match that I believe that YOU wanted?  And even if you didn’t want it, I’m sure this match was only made because you’re starring in a movie with my husband.  Let’s talk about that, shall we?  Because I’ve been rather quiet about it.  And it’s about time I voice my own opinions on it.”

She smirks before sitting down criss-cross style in the middle of the room before grabbing a unicorn and pulling it onto her lap.  She looks down at it before looking at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “What is it with you, Melody?”

Mikah pets the top of the unicorn’s head a few times before looking back at the camera again.

;;MIKAH  “You seem to always be around when I’m married.  Where were you when I wasn’t married and didn’t have anybody for you to just. . .be around?!  You weren’t around.  You weren’t around when I was the biggest thing IN SCW.  Sure, I kind of prefer this now because fuck traveling and doing stupid shit that doesn’t even matter in the long run.  The point is, when I was married to Gavin Stephens you were always around and you and him struck up this weird, odd friendship between the two of you.  And trust me when I say it was weird, and even though I’m not with Gavin anymore, I still think it was a weird friendship.”

Mikah simply shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “And now what are you doing?!  Oh, yeah.  You’re co-starring in a movie with my husband.  Again.  So here you are, being friendly with my husband.  And I’m sure it’s all platonic because you’re so in love with JDoubleH.  But you’re not enough in love to listen to his wants and needs in your relationship with him.  But let’s be adults here, and not bring up your relationship.  If you even have one of those anymore.  But the fact that you’ve spent more time with Drake in the past few weeks than I have makes me sick.  It makes my skin crawl and it makes me want to take your face and smash it into the turnbuckle, over and over again. Kind of like this. . .”

She grabs the unicorn and smashes the unicorn’s face in the ground, pretending as if the unicorn was Melody and the ground was the turnbuckle.  She continues to do it, getting a little more violent with every smash.

;;MIKAH  “And I know that you say you’re only doing this movie to give you an easy headstart into the film industry but did you have to pick the movie that called for you to be Drake’s co-star?!  Wasn’t there anything else out that you could have done? Anything?!”

She had tried her best before today to stay positive through this whole messy ordeal in the previous weeks.  But it was time to unload.

;;MIKAH  “You don’t know what it’s like to sit in NYC and wondering if your husband has kept his dick in his pants.  And while I trust Drake, I don’t necessarily trust you.  I don’t know you that well and I don’t know if I want to know you that well, either.  But I love Drake even if people think I’m crazy for loving him and it took me a long time to even admit it.  It took me a long time to even know that I wanted him.  And here you are in, my business with my husband again.  Although, if you had slept with Gavin, I really wouldn’t have cared.  I probably would laugh now if you were to admit it but for some reason, you don’t strike me as that sort of girl either.”

Mikah twirls the end of her braid around her index finger, a smirk playing on her face.

;;MIKAH  “You strike me as the sort of girl that wanted to wait for the right guy.  And Gavin would NOT have been the right guy, right?  But whatever.  This fantasy world of yours where you believe in sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and whatever else it is that you love needs to come to an end.  I mean, give it up.  Not everything is perfect.  Here’s what I find pathetic, Melody.”

Mikah leans forward a bit, moving just her eyes to look up at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “You’re the Bombshell Internet Champion.  Your championship should be more important than the Bombshell Roulette Championship.  But it’s not, do you want to know why it’s not?!”

She raises her eyebrows before shaking her head a bit.

;;MIKAH  “Because even though people adore you, they don’t really take you seriously.  I mean, when you delivered that serious little message that you name dropped several people, including mine, who really felt offended by it?  Or felt that they needed to seek you out to deal with you personally because you don’t know how to adult?  I’m betting the number is a big, fat zero.  Nobody feels threatened by you.  And I’m almost certain that nobody wants to take that championship from you because they don’t want to see you cry because you had such a hard time getting said championship because of all of the shit that Mark Ward put you through.  Boo-hoo, deal with it like an adult.  Mark Ward’s an asshole, it’s just how it is.  Sure, a year ago him and I were friends but now that I’m married to Drake, I burned that bridge.  But that’s fine because I’d take the love that I have with Drake over being drunk every night because I couldn’t stand the man that I was previously married too.  I just want you to learn how to adult.”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

;;MIKAH  “I learned how to adult at a young age and I’ve been self sufficient since I was practically thirteen.  And you’re probably wondering how that’s even possible, but it is.  Parents suck but mine did give me one valuable thing: how to adult.  I want you to realize that life isn’t rainbows and unicorns for everybody.  Some people have to fight for what they want and what they get in life.  I was that person.  I had to fight to get into the wrestling world and to break through.  And I’m not sure what your life story is but I’m sure with your sunny disposition and bubbly nature, you didn’t have it too rough.  I want you to open your eyes and realize that the things you do, have consequences and they can hurt people.  I’ve hurt a lot of people over the years and it’s horrible but that’s who I was.  Am.  I’m not even sure who I really am anymore but I do know that if my husband or significant other really had doubts about me doing something, I might second guess myself.  And that’s just me.  That’s all.”

She takes another deep breath before shrugging her slender shoulders, enjoying herself.

;;MIKAH  “You’re a good competitor, Melody.  Probably one of the best talents that SCW has on the roster and that’s a lot coming from me.  I don’t dish out compliments like candy.  I don’t pretend that life is a fairytale.  Because for me, it will never be a fairytale.  And I’ve come to terms with that and I’ve accepted it.  But let’s move on from fairytales.”

She closes her eyes, breathing slowly as she sits there amongst the stuffed unicorns.

;;MIKAH  “On Sunday it’s me versus you.  You versus me, however you want to say.  Mikah vs Melody, volume 2.  Or whatever.  And while I don’t like you being around my husband more than I am, I know it’s just business and it’s just acting.  But that doesn’t make it easier for me.  It’s why I refused to go visit him on set until just the other day.  And I wouldn’t let him talk about you or bring up our match.  But that’s just how I am and I can’t deal with those emotions.  The fear of losing my husband to you or anybody really.  And I know that’s it’s not as simple as that.  And I know it’s me being insecure and paranoid but it’s just...you’re Melody Grace and you are SCW’s Golden Girl or whatever.  And I’m just me.  Sure, I broke a LOT of records with my championship reign but all good things come to an end, right?  And I’m not the championship now.  I’m just Mikah.  But I’m still the best in the ring and the last time that we were in that ring, you got the better of me.  And that will not happen this time, Melody.  I’m determined to make sure that I’m just a little bit better than you are.  I want your mind to be focused on our match but a part of me realizes that your mind won’t be just on the match.  Because as a movie star, you have a lot of other commitments as well.”

She sighs a bit.

;;MIKAH  “You’re going to have a lot of premieres to go with.  You’ll have lines to worry about.  Scenes with my husband to worry about.  And let’s not forget about your own relationship that you have to worry about as well.  So forgive me if I believe that your head won’t be exactly clear when we step into the ring because you have a million and ten things to worry about.  And the only thing I have to worry about is smashing your pretty little face in.”

She smiles again, a bit of a crazed look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “I get a high when it comes to wrestling and I know that most wrestlers do but it’s the one constant in my life besides my daughter.  And I’d also love to say that our match isn’t personal, but maybe it is.  The whole backstory of it, screams personal.  They throw in my weird and odd friendship with your boyfriend but I’ve never hung out with him in person, just harass him on Twitter.  And that’s all.  But whatever.  This match might be personal but I actually don’t want to purposely injure or maim you.  I just want to compete.  And I’m ready.  And I hope you are.”

A much calmer Mikah than before stands up and adjusts the short shorts before looking at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Until Sunday, Melody.  Until Sunday.”

She smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:10:00 PM by Mikah »