Author Topic: ∞Smash her Face  (Read 286 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Smash her Face
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:33:50 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "CREEP PART 1.."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:7
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah sighs as she sits in the airport, waiting to leave their honeymoon to go to New York City.   Drake had gone off to the bathroom, leaving Mikah sitting in the waiting area with the other people who were also looking to board the same flight as them.  She scooted away from a guy who she deemed as sketchy.  She was on her phone, trying to get in touch of the person who she had put in charge of getting their wedding gifts to their house.  She just wanted to be home in her own bed.  She glances up to see a teenager standing in front of her, his mouth agape as he stares at her.

;;MIKAH  “Can I help you?”

He stands there, mouth still agape as she look around, feeling slightly uncomfortable.  She simply crosses her right leg over her left and gives him a look.

◘◘Teenage Boy  “You’re SCW Bombshell, Mikah.  You hold the record for the longest Bombshell Championship reign in the history of the company.”

Mikah glances around before nodding her head, a bit on edge as she looks at the teenager standing in front of her.  She typically didn’t deal with fan encounters very well but she was trying hard not to snap at him to tell him to get lost.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, that’s me. . .”

The hesitation was clear in her voice as she continues to look at the teenage boy.  He takes it upon himself to sit down next to her, clearly eager to talk to her.  She looks at him, noticing that he was sporting one of her shirts.

◘◘Teenage Boy  “I think you’re amazing in the ring.  I agree with everything good that Tommy Knocks has ever said about you but I think you’re way hotter than Sam Marlowe.”

She shifts uncomfortably in her seat, not sure how she’s supposed to respond to the teenager.  She glances around, looking for Drake but he wasn’t around.

;;MIKAH  “Um. . .thanks?”

She scoots down a chair, wanting to leave some space in between them but the teenager just scoots closer to her.

◘◘Teenage Boy  “I can’t wait to see you win the Bombshell championship back.  It needs some integrity back to it.  Do you know when that will be?!  Oh, I’m Cameron, by the way.”

;;MIKAH  “Hi, Cameron.”

She still didn’t seem too comfortable being around a teenage boy that seemed to know almost too much about her.  She tried to smile at him, trying to make him feel in the dark about how she felt out him

;;MIKAH  “And I don’t know when I’ll get another shot.  Or if I’ll get another shot.”

She wanted to get as far away from him as possible without seeming rude about it.  She glances around to see if she could find Drake anywhere.  She scowls as she can’t seem to find him anywhere and wonders if he had gotten sidetracked talking to somebody.

◘◘Cameron  “I mean, obviously you have Crystal Millar’s number in anything that she does going up against you so it’s only a matter of when they book you against her for the championship.  Not if.  And why would they book you against Veronica Taylor in your first match back since being off on your honeymoon!?”

She looks at him, and tries not to seem bored out of her mind.  She didn’t want to talk to him; he seemed as if he was the on the edge of being borderline stalker.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know.  I haven’t really thought about it much.  I’m a little more focused on getting back home and to see my daughter.  I hope you can understand that...Cameron.”

She watches as a frown crosses the teenagers face.  He didn't appear to like what Mikah had to say about her decision to focus on her wedding at the moment in time.

◘◘Cameron  “You're a Bombshell, Mikah. Shouldn't you be focusing on your match more than anything else?  You can see your child whenever you want; being a Bombshell is your career, something you will have for the majority of your life!  I think you should be focusing on your match instead of seeing your child.”

Mikah squirmed, looking at him. He was apparently obsessed with her. And all things wrestling related. She knew the difference between being an avid fan of the sport and being over the top obsessive.  And Cameron was over the top obsessive. She wished Drake would come back.  She knew that he wasn’t right in the head.  Who in the right mind would say that a career is more important than a child!?

;;MIKAH  “I…”

She hesitates, unsure of how to proceed with him. What should she say?  And how could she not anger him?

;;MIKAH  “I think you should leave, Cameron.  Drake will be back any minute and then we're going to board the plane.”

She didn't want to enable him any longer. She didn't want to give him the impression that he could say what he wanted to her and she be okay with it.  Just because he made her uncomfortable.

◘◘Cameron  “I don't think you want me to do that, Mikah.”

She gave him a look, unsure of what he was going to do.  She watches as he moves closer to her and she leans away from him, not able to move to a different chair.

◘◘Cameron  “You see, I'm going to be at Climax Control in Winnipeg….”

The encounter had made a turn in a different direction.  She felt nervous as he reaches out to touch her and she smacks his hand away from her.

;;MIKAH  “Don't touch me.”

◘◘Cameron  “You're so beautiful.”

He had a look of lust in his eyes and for a moment she felt scared of him.  She wanted Drake to hurry up and come back from the bathroom.

◘◘Cameron  “I really hope that Drake knows what he's got.  I'd be really mad if he hurts you.  You're my absolute favorite.”

Drake walks over and Mikah stands up instantaneously and hugs him.  Drake smiles and kisses her, glancing at Cameron, who was glaring at Drake.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Who's this?”

Mikah looks at Cameron, who was apparently not happy with Drake being around. She moves closer to Drake.

◘◘Cameron  “I'm Cameron and I'm in love with your wife.”

Mikah’s eyes widen a bit and Drake doesn't seem to like Cameron's response.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Excuse me?”

◘◘Cameron  “I didn't stutter.  I love your wife.”

Drake takes a step towards Cameron but Mikah pulls him back, placing a hand on his chest.

;;MIKAH  “Let's just get on the plane, babe. He's not worth it.”

Drake gives Cameron a look as he grabs both of their carry ons.  Mikah glances at Cameron.

◘◘Cameron  “Don't worry. You'll see me again soon. Very soon.”

Mikah rolled her eyes as she followed Drake to board the plane. She keeps glancing over her shoulder at Cameron, an uneasy feeling settling in her stomach.

;;MIKAH  “What a weirdo.”

Drake just shrugs as they get on the airplane.  They find their seats in first class and Drake takes care of putting their carry ons above them before they get settled on the plane in their seats.

::DRAKE GREEN  “The world is full of them babe.”

Mikah looks at him and settles in before leaning into him a bit.

;;MIKAH  “I know but why did he have to pick me to be his favorite?!”

Drake just smiles at her and shrugs his shoulders before leaning over and giving her a quick kiss.  She glances around before looking at Drake once more, a not so happy look on her face.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Because you’re the best, babe.  And don’t you want a lot of fans?”

She simply rolls her eyes at him as she buckles her seatbelt as an announcement comes on that the plane is getting ready to take off.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, but I don’t feel like he’s a good fan to have.  I don’t feel comfortable knowing that he’s out there.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe, he’s not going to do anything.  He’s just a teenager who likes to make famous people feel uncomfortable.  And you’re letting him win.”

Mikah rolls her eyes a bit before relaxing as best as she can in the seat.  She was used to flying by now but that didn’t mean she enjoyed it too much.  Drake grab her hand and gives it a squeeze as the plane gets ready to take off.

;;MIKAH  “Drake, they all start out that way!”

::DRAKE GREEN  “They?!  Who’s they, Miks?!”

He gives her a look and she gives him one back before rolling her eyes a little bit.  She didn’t feel like having a crazed teenage boy as a fan was a good idea.

;;MIKAH  “Any fan that’s gone off the deep end, Drake!”

She was trying her best not to shout at him because he didn’t understand.  She was trying to express her feelings the best way she knew how and apparently they weren’t coming out the way that she wanted them to.  She felt worried about Cameron being the way he was toward her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You really need to calm down, babe. I think the sun went to your head..”

She glowers at him a bit before crossing her arms over her chest and looking away from him.  She wasn’t crazy.  The sun certainly did NOT go to her head.  But she was worried about this fan.

;;MIKAH  “I haven’t had many interactions with the fans, Drake but I know Cameron is not a good person.  He was on the edge of creepy the whole entire time he was talking to me!”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Mikah, please just forget about him.  You won’t see him again, I swear.”

She scoffs before crossing her arms over her chest and looking out the airplane window, watching the clouds.  She didn’t like feeling as if she was crazy or the one that was going off of the deep end.  She calms down a bit, watching the clouds as the airplane finds its center.  She glances over at Drake, who gone to typing something on his laptop.

;;MIKAH  “We need to make a decision on where we’re going to live, Drake.  We can’t keep pretending that we can live in two places.  And if we’re going to be..I mean, since we ARE husband and wife, it would make sense for us to live in one place.”

He glances over at him and smiles at her before nodding his head, agreeing with her.  But he obvioulsy wasn’t agreeing with where they should live.

;;MIKAH  “It’s just crazy that basically a year ago you and I didn’t like each other and now we’re husband and wife.”

::DRAKE GREEN  “I won’t say that I didn’t like you…”

She gives him a look and rolls her eyes before leaning over and kissing his cheek, leaving his face close to his for a moment.  She wrinkles her nose at him.

;;MIKAH  “Did you ever get Lord Raab’s number by the way?”

She winks at him before kissing his cheek once more than settling back down in her seat to get comfortable.  She looks at Drake, a half smile on her pretty face.

::DRAKE GREEN  “I never wanted his number.  I might’ve wanted yours…”

He winks at her and she shakes her head at him.  She thinks for a moment before frowning then she looks over at him.

;;MIKAH  “You know, Drake...the belt is gone and I’m not opening shows against Twisted Sister so you were wrong.”

She smiles at him, watching him as he rolls his eyes in a playful manner at her.  He looks at her, a smile on his face.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Yeah, well maybe this is a time I’m glad to be wrong.  It’d be a shame to see your talent go to waste.”

;;MIKAH  “And it’s safe to say that I was way more impressive than Misty Waters, Delia Darling, and Vixen as champion.  Right?  I mean I do hold the record for holding the belt the longest.”

Drake rolls his eyes again and Mikah fluffs her own ego up a bit.  She liked to talk about how she was the one that held that record and nobody has even come close to breaking it.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’re impressive in the ring, babe.  One of the best.”

She leans over and grabs his head before kissing him full on the mouth, a smile on her lips as she does so.

;;MIKAH  “And don’t you forget it.”

She wrinkles her nose before settling back down in her seat, listening to the buzz of the people around her.  She just wanted a nap and to be home in New York City already.  And she wanted to forget about her little encounter with Cameron but she didn’t think she’d be forgetting about him any time soon.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> ”THE ELVIS DURAN MORNING SHOW."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah was tired of sitting in the lobby and it was early.  She was usually a morning person but they had been on a plane for most of the day yesterday and she was still jet lagged from being on the plane.  But her assistant, Ruby had managed to snag her this spot on the Elvis Duran Morning show.  Ruby had been off for a bit as she had gotten married and just had a baby four weeks ago and Mikah was trying not to meet the baby but Ruby was determined to get Mikah to hold that baby.

She was sitting on the couch in the waiting area of the radio station and she was trying to keep her eyes open but she was just so tired.  She yawns and covers her mouth quickly and glares at the empty Starbucks cup as if it was its fault that she was so tired.  She was so tired that she didn’t even hear the receptionist walk over to get attention.

==RECEPTIONIST  “Elvis Duran and the morning show are ready for you, Mrs. Green.”

Mikah jumps and looks at the receptionist, a bit wide eyed before nodding her head in understanding.  She understood what the woman was saying now even though it took a minute or two to register in Mikah’s brain that the receptionist had been actually saying something important.  She stands up and fixes the short skirt of her designer black dress before walking down the hallway and into the room where they were doing the show.  They all turn to look at her and she just smiles, awkwardly at them for a moment or two.

;;MIKAH  “Uhm.  Hi, I’m Mikah…”

Elvis smiles at her and welcomes her and she sits down in the open chair.  They all smile at her, trying to make her feel less awkward and more at ease around them.  She carefully crosses one leg over the other, not wanting to give them a show of her panties.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Welcome to the morning show, Mikah.  We’re excited to have you here but I don’t think anybody’s more excited than Coaster Boy Josh.  He’s a HUGE wrestling fan.”

She smiles at Elvis, feeling at ease around him already.  She glances over at the man who Elvis has pointed to and offered him a half smile, trying not to feel the pressure of being in a smallish room with people she didn’t even really know.

;;MIKAH  “It’s nice to meet you.  All of you.”

Elvis quickly introduces her to Skeery, Frogg, Greg T, Bethany, and Danielle before they gave her a set of headphones and everything else that came with the gig.

;;MIKAH  “This is all fancy stuff.  Most radio shows I’ve been on have been crappy.”

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Welcome to the big time, sweetheart.”

She blushes a bit as he called her sweetheart, even though she wasn’t sure why.  She had been called MUCH worse in the past but maybe compliments weren’t her thing.  She wasn’t sure yet.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Welcome back to the morning show!  And we have a special guest here with us today and you’ve been waiting all morning to hear from her!  She is a Sin City Wrestling Bombshell, she is Mikah!”

She listens to the applause that somebody presses on the sound board and she shakes her a head a bit.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Welcome Mikah, welcome to the show.”

;;MIKAH  “I’m happy to be here, Elvis.”

She didn’t mind doing radio show interviews, she just hated being up so damned early when it wasn’t her idea to be up..  She looks around and smiles at the rest of the people, who were watching her as if she had two heads.  She brushes her pin-straight platinum locks out of her face, twisting a bit in her chair.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Now, SCW has a show coming up on Sunday, right?”

Mikah nods her head, as she fiddles with the headphones, trying to get them to sit on the right place on her ears.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, Climax Control.  And it’s somewhere in Canada; that’s all I know, really.  I’m horrible at remembering where they are at all times.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “You know, last year at this time you were the Bombshell Champion and everybody had thought that you were unbeat--.”

;;MIKAH  “No, I wasn’t at that point yet, Josh.  People still thought I was a fluke of a champion at this point last year.  It took another month or so to prove that I wasn’t just a fluke.”

She shrugs her shoulders again, before offering him a small smile.  It was true.  While some people did see her as a dominant champion at this time last year, there were still those people that viewed her as a fluke of a champion.  But she had proved them wrong in the end, didn’t she?

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “But you were pretty impressive in the ring, right? You beat almost everybody that they put you up against.  You still hold the record for the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in the history of SCW.  Do you wish that you could get the championship back?”

She hesitates.  She didn’t want to say the wrong thing and give them the wrong impression of her or of the company she was employed by.

;;MIKAH  “Um.  Maybe eventually but definitely not right now.  I just got married and I’m enjoying not being at every show.”

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “That’s right!  You married Drake Green almost a month ago and just got back from your honeymoon. . .”

She could tell that he was thinking and she laughs a little bit.

;;MIKAH  “Last night.  Twelve hour flight from Santorini, Greece.  We spent one week in Anguilla and then went to Santorini.  Santorini is beautiful, I recommend that you go whenever you get the chance.”

She smiles at Josh.

ààDANIELLE  “You wrestle in skimpy ring attire.  How does it feel to go out in barely any clothing and compete?  Because I can tell you with 100% certainty that I wouldn’t be doing that.”

Mikah chuckles and shrugs her shoulders as she looks over at Danielle.

;;MIKAH  “It’s not that bad.  Sometimes the air is a bit chilly but once you start competing you don’t even realize that you’re almost naked in front of thousands and thousands of strangers.  It’s a pure adrenaline rush and I don’t think I could quit even if I wanted to.  You think drugs are addicting, just wait till you start wrestling.”

She didn’t care if it wasn’t the proper thing to compare wrestling to drugs but how else was she going to explain it?  There wasn’t an easy explanation for it.

‼‼BETHANY  “Wow, Skeery and I just watched one of her matches and I don’t think I’d want to step in the ring with you you.  Not even just for fun.”

Mikah smirks to herself before offering them a smile as she relaxes a bit in the chair, becoming easily comfortable around them.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Tell us about this show on Sunday, Mikah.  I for one want to hear a little about it.  Since I’m not having a ‘fan’ experience over here like Coaster Boy Josh is.”

Coaster Boy Josh tosses something at Elvis, scowling at the older man and Mikah chuckles.  She knew that not everybody got into wrestling or even really understood why one person would even WANT to do that for a living.

;;MIKAH  “It’s just an episode of their usual Sunday show, Climax Control.  It’s pretty normal and routine by now for most of the stars.  I don’t really know the card or the other matches on the show because I haven’t really had a chance to look it over but I do know I’m facing Veronica Taylor.”

Coaster Boy Josh groans and pretends to slam his head on the table repeatedly at the name drop of Veronica Taylor.  This causes Mikah to chuckle at his reaction.

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “They don’t even know how annoying this woman is and I bet you can tell them how hard it is to even explain how annoying she is, right?”

Mikah laughs again and nods her head, agreeing.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, Veronica is the most annoying woman on the planet.  She talks as if she’s a thirteen year old and not an adult.  She throws around words like basic and hunty way too much and I don’t even think that I’m allowed to say what hunty means because there’s a word in the definition that I don’t think you can say on the radio.”

She glances at Elvis, who seems curious about the word.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “Can you write it down, because now I’m curious!”

She nods her head and writes down an amalgamate of honey and cunty. A demeaning term without being overly aggressive on a piece of paper and then slides it over to Elvis.  He reads the paper and laughs out loud before letting the others see.

;;MIKAH  “She still believes that she’s the only person that knows what hunty means.  She’s oblivious to the fact that she has the IQ of a two year old and that people really can’t stand talking to her because it makes them feel as if they’re losing points off of their own IQ.  It’s rather annoying, really.”

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “And how many times have you beat her before?  I remember at least two times before…”

She hesitates, trying to think of all of the times she’s faced the woman.  She begins to count on her fingers, acting as if it was a hard number to think of.

;;MIKAH  “I think three or four times.  I don’t keep a list of who I’ve beaten because it’d be a rather long list.  I just know that every time I’ve stepped into the ring with Veronica Taylor, I’ve won and it’s still a glorious feeling.  And I don’t think that I will ever get tired of it.”

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “But she’s the Bombshell Roulette Champion now, right?”

Mikah nods her head, confirming that what Josh had said was correct.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, she is the current Bombshell Roulette Champion after upsetting Kate Steele a few weeks ago.  But let’s be realistic here, how long is she going to hold onto that belt?”

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “OoOoOoh!  She threw it down!  Who do you think will challenge her next for the championship?  You?”

Mikah let out a laugh before covering her mouth and shaking her head a bit.

;;MIKAH  “No, definitely not me.  And I really don’t know but I’m going to be bold and say that the next champion is just a title defense away.”

They all were quiet for a moment and Mikah looks around, unsure of what to do now.  Maybe she was being too harsh or too judgy when it came to Veronica.

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “That seems a bit. . .brash.  She obviously has had success in the company or she wouldn’t be the champion now.  She was a tag team champion for quite a long time.  And she had success in the group that is known as the Mean Girls.  So shouldn’t she be given credit where credit is due?”

;;MIKAH  “Her success with the Mean Girls was heavily relied on the other members for success.  Do you honestly think that group would have been very successful at all if Delia Darling hadn’t been in it?  No, I don’t think so.  I’d like to include Mercedes Vargas in that factor as well but lately, anybody could beat her.”

She just simply shrugs, not evey caring if she upsets a few people or not.  It was true at the moment but back then maybe it wasn’t true.

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “I feel as if the rest of us aren’t even a part of the show anymore!  We can just call this show Coaster Boy Josh and the Mikah show!  I kind of like it though.”

;;MIKAH  “Sorry, I guess I get a little out of hand when talking about the match and about Veronica Taylor.”

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “It’s fine.  This is the most we’ve seen Josh get so into a conversation!”

Mikah chuckles a little bit before glancing over at Josh.  Most of the other people only added a few comments here and there but nothing of any significance.  Mikah tucks her blonde locks behind her ears and leans back.

;;MIKAH  “Any more questions, Josh?”

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “Let’s go back to your Delia Darling comment, shall we?  People used to say that you were just a carbon copy of Delia.   And I’m sure Veronica might bring it up over the next few days.  But how do you feel about that statement?”

Mikah rolls her eyes.  She never liked that comparison and never really understood it; obviously she was more successful in SCW than Delia ever had been so she wasn’t sure where people had came up with that comparison in the first place.

;;MIKAH  “It’s stupid and it’s not even a good insult or thing to say because obviously if that’s the ONLY thing a person can say about you, what does that say about their own self?  Because I’m better than Delia Darling ever was in SCW.  I held the Bombshell Championship longer than she did and she’s long since disappeared.  Where is she in SCW now?  And just because she was in SCW before I was, doesn’t mean that I’m the copy.  Maybe people should think that she’s the carbon copy of me.  I have been in wrestling since late 2007 and have always been this way.  Just because the resident idiots of SCW didn’t know who I was before I joined, doesn’t mean that I’m copying her.  It’s just an unoriginal statement.  People should really go back to school if that is the only thing that they have to say about me.”

She flicks her hair over her shoulder with the back of her hand before smiling at the rest of the crew.  She didn’t mean to get so heated about it but it irritated her that people were so damn unoriginal.

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “I guess we now know where you stand on that issue.  You do seem to have Veronica’s number when it comes to competing against her.   Do you think that it will continue this weekend on Climax Control or do you think that she will finally beat you?”

Another laugh slipped out of Mikah’s lips and she shook her head at the preposterous question.

;;MIKAH  “Seriously?!  Veronica Taylor couldn’t even beat me on my worst night.  And let’s just say, my batteries are recharged and I’m ready to step foot in that ring to compete.  I’m ready to bash her face against the mat and ruin her not-so-pretty face.  Although, if you ask her, she believes she’s the hottest thing known to man.  Annoying, really.  She’s so dependent on her looks and thinks that just because she’s a model that everybody wants a piece of her or that everybody loves her.  I want to smash her face with a brick when she acts like that.  She needs to be pulled back into reality and face what’s real and what’s not real.  But let’s face it, Josh.  This is Veronica Taylor that we’re talking about and it’s most likely not ever going to happen because she can’t face reality and she can’t deal with the harsh comments that most people have said about her.  Because the only response you get from her is about you being a basic.  And how original is that?”

She shrugs her shoulders as she fiddles with a pen.

╩╩COASTER BOY JOSH  “So, say she does face reality, what would you want to say to her?”

;;MIKAH  “That she’s fucking annoying.  I get that she’s a model and has all this ‘money’ but what gets to me is she thinks that she’s the only one that has money.  I have a lot of money but I don’t think she understands that I don’t live my life flaunting it around.  I have nice things and almost everything I own is designer name or name brand and my daughter gets what she wants whenever she wants it but I’m not oblivious to the fact that other people have money as well.  Her comebacks lack substance and it’s almost comical.  You can tell she struggles to come back with something that doesn’t have to do with the other person being a basic or a hunty.  And any argument she has on Twitter lacks any sort of substance as well.  It’s just weak lines but she doesn’t stop and that’s what makes her think she wins her little Twitter wars.  When in reality, people just start ignoring her because it’s like arguing with a 2 year old.  I’d say it’s like arguing with a brick wall, but let’s be honest, arguing with a brick wall would be more worthy of your time.”

She looks over at Josh, wondering where his head was at and what he felt about that.  She couldn’t get a feel on whether he was a fan of Veronica or if he didn’t like her at all.

;;MIKAH  “I’m going to win on Sunday, Josh.  I’m not about to let some airheaded bimbo that always has her head in the clouds get the best of me.  I’m a stronger competitor than she is and I’m looking forward to kicking her skull in or choking the life out of her with my legs.  And that might be mean but I don’t really care.  I’ve never said that I was a nice person.”

⌂⌂ELVIS DURAN  “As entertaining as this is and I’d love to sit here all day and just listen to Josh and Mikah go back and forth on the subject of professional wrestling, we’ve got to move on with the show before Straight Nate has a cow.  Mikah, it was great having you on the show even though you and I didn’t to converse a lot.  It was a pleasure meeting you.”

She smiles warmly at Elvis and shakes his hand.

;;MIKAH  “It was an honor to be here but next time, do you think you can have an afternoon show?”

Elvis and the others laugh as Mikah stands up to leave.

;;MIKAH  “Thanks again and hope everybody tunes in on Sunday to see me smash Veronica’s face into the canvas because you’ll want to see it.”

She winks at Josh.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”

She takes the headphones off as they go to commercial.  She says her thank yous and then her goodbyes before walking out of the room and then down the hallway to leave the broadcast studio.  She wanted a long nap and another cup of coffee and not necessarily in that order.