Author Topic: Breaking News! SCW Star Suffers Injury!  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
Breaking News! SCW Star Suffers Injury!
« on: September 21, 2017, 07:13:06 AM »
  The camera opens to the face of Gabriel, not looking as perky or dark as normal. The camera moves out to see him with a sling around his left arm.

Gabriel: Well, this is the last thing I wanted to be on screen saying.

Gabriel looks towards his arm and sadly shakes his head.

Gabriel: I could have took up air time to speak about this on Sunday, but I promised you something and I didn't wanna disappoint you by showing up like this. Trust me, today, my disappointment knows no bounds when I have to tell you yesterday, destiny changed a bit for me. I was training and well this happened that has put me on the shelf indefinitely.

He sighs as he looks down the camera.

Gabriel: I know so many was looking forward to my return, I was looking forward to a return and I feel let down, I feel I've let you down but sometimes destiny just conspires against you and stops you from what you from getting what you really want, stops you from doing what you really want to do and there's nothing you can do to stop this. This is one of those cases and I can't stress how disappointed I am to be talking to you here today like this, rather than showing up on Sunday and giving you the show you deserve because last week, being in front of you all was a lot of fun, but it goes to show how quickly things can change. One week, you're on top of the world, and the next, you're crashing down to earth at a rate you never thought possible. That's what I feel like right now.

He looks down for a few seconds before looking back up at the camera.

Gabriel: I could have hid this from you, but I don't hide things from people, I am transparent. I could have lied and turned up and not give it my all, but I don't lie and I don't give less than one hundred percent to people, and this devastates me that this isn't gonna happen.

He tilts his head as he continues to look down the camera.

Gabriel: But as always, life goes on, it moves forward, not backwards and I will be moving forward and looking at the future and the truth is, I owe you a future match. I owe you one more match for letting you down this time. I will come back at some point and I will give you that match. I will find an opponent or opponents and I will do this one more time for you. I owe it to you. You have been loyal to me, and loyalty is a big deal to me, so I will be loyal to you and give you what I promised you. It might not be at the next supercard, might not even be at the one after, but I will give you that match someday.

He takes a deep breath.

Gabriel: But like every set back, every time you're kicked down, every time you're pushed lower than a snakes stomach, you will come back stronger. It will take time, but you will bounce back a lot stronger and I will be doing that in the future. Until than SCW fans, staff, and anyone else I've let down, I'm sorry, but I will make it up to you all.

The scene darkens and the disappointed face of Gabriel fades from the screen.

>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>