Author Topic: Chapter 12: Haunted  (Read 307 times)

Offline The Seraphinas

• View Profile
    • Lucy Seraphina
Chapter 12: Haunted
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:12:48 PM »
 (AN: Thanks to my partner for collabing on a CD with me! You’ll read below to see who it is and also you’ll see when he posts as well. Also I’m using the other CD scene from the ppv that never got posted so thank you to Ro as well. Enjoy and thank you!)

Book 1: Silent Shadow
Chapter 12: Haunted
~Part 1: Lucy’s past (NP: “Blood on the ground” by: Incubus.)~
Lucy Seraphina hated the fact she was a magi-blood mutation. It killed her deep inside that she was more capable of killing someone. It killed her that she would have to drink blood from others in order to make sure Lucia stayed locked away. Lucy remembered how she gained the vampirism that flowed through her green-black coloured blood. She hated it and she hated how it was forced on her. She didn’t ask for it and part of her blamed herself for it.

Lucy found herself outside in Russia as the snow was coming down. Lucy remembered this being the place where it happened. She was only a teen; she couldn’t remember the age off hand. She just wanted to forget that memory. But it kept haunting her like a demon each day she lived. Lucy had dark thoughts about a certain topic but never said it out loud. She wasn’t going to let this beat her. Lucy felt the snow hit her hair and onto her cloak. The green eyes were filled with sorrow.

Lucy had woken up to a dim light. Her body ached as she looked around. Lucy’s eyes took a few minutes to adjust to the light as she saw something move from the shadows. Lucy had to force her head to stay up she was in so much pain. The last thing she had remembered was Rachel and her being jumped by a nest of vampires.

And that’s when she snapped out of it. Her body felt like a jolt of lightning got hit.

“I can almost smell your fear.”

There are three rules when it comes to handling vampires on hunts. First rule is to never let them smell fear. It’s a stimulus to most of them. Lucy knew she had to calm herself or else this one would be all over here. A male walked out from the shadows, he had long brown hair, pale skin and ice blue eyes. A smirk was on his face and he stood in front of Lucy.

“It truly is one of the most delicious scents that humans produce.”

Lucy’s head went down to avoid the gaze. Rule number two, never look into a vampire’s eyes. Bad things can happen including “domination” and ability to make someone do something even against their will. The vampire lifted Lucy’s head up and Lucy saw his eyes. She knew he didn’t have the ability active so hopefully nothing was going to happen.

“Triumph only by your blood.  But there really is no need to be afraid…Cause the moment I sink my fangs into your neck, break your skin effortlessly, you’ll experience pleasure like nothing you never felt before. You’ll be riding on waves of ecstasy. It’s more than you deserve but it’s what you’ll get.”

Lucy gulped and couldn’t say anything. Yeah she was scared that this one was going to do something to her than just bite her.

“And there is there is no use in fighting it. You can struggle but, I will just take what I want. I’ll not hear your pleas. So just let it happen.”

Lucy tried to force a scream out to hopefully get Rachel to make the save. Nothing came out though and Lucy thought she was going to die. Her green eyes were screaming for her and because of the fear Lucy had felt her powers or little powers she had at the time were locked up.

“Let me lap up your blood…let it flow down my throat.”

Lucy shook her head no.

“You’ll enjoy it very soon.”

The vampire took in a whiff of her scent and Lucy whimpered.

“Hm…Now onto the main course.”

Before Lucy could blink the vampire bit her neck hard. Lucy let out the loudest scream she had ever produced in her years alive. It echoed thorough the walls and Lucy heard it come back into her ears. Lucy started to struggle but she was chained up to the wall.

“So delicious.”

Lucy: Stop!

The vampire didn’t though, he kept tasting and Lucy could hear him talking to her. Suddenly though Lucy felt herself starting to shake. There was something wrong with her and she felt it.

Lucy: What are you doing to me!?

“I do pride myself on good taste.”

Lucy felt her body drop a bit from him lifting her to his height to drink from. Lucy felt like throwing up from all of this. Her body was in too much pain, she felt in shock and fear…oh so much fear coursed through her. Her scream still playing over and over on a loop in her head. The vampire smirked down at her.

“I always seek out humans, with the best viaet.”

Lucy: I’m not a human, vampire!

Lucy with whatever she could let out a spit ball which it hit im in the nose. The vampire whipped his face with his sleeve.

“And you are no exception.”

He punched her in the solar plexuses and Lucy felt like she got hit by a wrecking ball. Her heart started to beat faster trying to get enough blood flow through her body. Lucy’s eyes turn red from anger and she started to feel weird. Like the guy gave her drugs or something.

“Can you feel it? Pleasure coursing through your body? Through your entire being? It feels good doesn’t it? You want more…don’t you? Don’t you?”
Lucy: NO!

“I guess I can grant you this.”

The vampire bit into her again and Lucy again screamed. But this time around Lucy felt herself starting to burn. Her mind screamed loudly knowing what was going on…he was turning her.

“Don’t worry; you won’t lose too much blood. I’ll take it very easy and slow.”

Lucy: Let me go please! I can’t take it anymore.

He pulled away and tsked at her. Lucy couldn’t do anything, he was going to change her and nothing was going to change that.

“Savior every drop.”

Lucy felt herself starting to fall asleep. This was taking a toll on her but the vampire smacked her in the face.

“Stay with me…you’re not allowed to pass out just yet.”

Lucy growled loudly as her took another bite.

“God you taste good! I’m normally not one to come back for seconds…but with you I might just have to consider it. Tell me how it felt for you. I want to hear how much you enjoyed this.”

Lucy: I hate it, I swear my sister is going to come and kill you.

“The feeling of your heart starting to slow down makes it so much harder to stop.”

The vampire licked up her wounds and closed the holes.

“Okay…that’s enough.”

The vampire backed away to control himself. Lucy started to tug at the chains and they started to come loose. The vampire took notice but the next thing Lucy remembers was a loud crack and Rachel standing over her.

Rachel: Luce you okay?

Lucy turned over to her sister and nodded slowly.

Lucy: That night…I was violated Rachel…I still remember it like it was in HD.

Rachel nodded.

Rachel: Yeah but Michael tested you for PTSD and you don’t have it unlike Uri. I think maybe you just remember the change.

Lucy: Rei?

Rachel: Am…am I monster?

Lucy looked at her sister with worry in her eyes. She nodded her head no.

Rachel: No…not at all. You’re my sister Lucy, I’ll love you either way.

~Part 2: A Fallen meeting. (NP: “The Archylte Steppe” From Final Fantasy XIII)~
Copenhagen, Denmark…there was snow…a shit ton of white stuff and the Fallen couldn’t believe that Mel had talked them into coming. But they had a free flight and a limo drive to the place so they weren’t complaining about it. Snow was coming down gently like a child being rocked to sleep by the mother when the limo pulled up to the gates of the castle. The driver rolled down the window and pressed the button.

“Yes?”

Driver: This is the Fallen’s drive asking permission to come on the grounds.

“Ah yes! Please enter.”

A buzzing nose was heard and the gate opened.

Driver: I apologize for the wait, I forget they live out of the outskirts of the city.

Darknyss looks out the window at all of the snow. The estate’s grounds were like a winter wonderland. You could see wolf paw prints though.

Darknyss: Holy Shit!!  And I thought we got a lot of snow in Detroit!  Well, it was a mild winter this year, but DAMN!!  Look at all of it!!!

Even Gothika is wrapped up in her full length faux fur with matching faux fur at and leather gloves with faux fur trim.  She may not feel it as much as everyone else... But when it's this cold, everyone needs something to help them keep warm.

Gothika:  Yeah, and of course, if the kids were here, they'd be begging to get out and make snowmen and snow angels.  All I can say is... Denmark can keep their snow.

Raynin is curled up with her hands over the heater vent, rubbing them together and grumbling to herself.

Raynin:  I swear, if I had nuts, they'd be freezing off.  I feel so bad for you boys right now...

Dark Tiger shakes his head and smirks.

Dark Tiger:  That's what thermal underwear is for.  You girls forget to pack that kinda stuff cause you want to look cute and wear thongs and stuff like that...

Diamond reaches into her pants and pulls up the edge of her own thermal underwear with a grin.

Diamond:  Not me... I did my research... I knew if I didn't pack accordingly, I'd be freezing my nibblettes off!!

Everyone chuckles as the driver finally pulls up to rest of the drive to the castle, and Darknyss whistles appreciatively.

Darknyss:  Whoa...  this place is massive!!

The limo stops in front of the massive door and the drive gets out. The driver opens the door and the Fallen file out. Coming out of the door though was a man that looked to be about fifty years old, his hair all grey and he had a friendly smile on his face. He was in black and white suit and in a black coat.

Driver: Here you go.

“Welcome to Denmark, I’m Alistair the butler for Mr and Mrs. Devereux, please follow me.

Alistair turns and waits a few before going inside.  

Everyone comes in slowly, Dark Tiger carrying Darknyss while Jeremiah gets her wheelchair from the driver who pulled it from the trunk.  Once the chair is on solid ground, Dark Tiger lowers Darknyss into it and starts to push her along behind Alistair as he whispers to everyone.

Dark Tiger:  Why do I feel like I need to be quiet... like when you go into a museum, or a library?

Diamond smirks.

Diamond:  Because you read too much.  Come on... This is Melanie's house... er... Castle...  We can be as loud as we want.

Alistair smiles at them.

Alistair: Three floors, plenty of hidden places and three sub-basements. Now where are they…

Alistair turned and pressed a button on the wall.

Alistair: PAT online.

PAT: Good morning Alistair, how may I help you?

Melanie had created an AI, like Jarvis from the Ironman series. PAT standing for “Personal Assistant Tool” could be turned on with just one press of the button and the program could do such more.

Alistair: Can you please page the royal couple and Miss.Seraphina please. Their guest are here.

PAT: One moment please!

A chime rang out.

PAT: Paging Mel, Sam and Lucy. The Fallen have arrived, please come to the entry room please.

Melanie: We’ll be there in a few.

Everyone looked around, confused for a moment and Jeremiah leans forward to ask the question on everyone's mind.

Jeremiah "Big Tiger" Hardin:  Um... Who's Pat?

The sound of wings could be heard from the next room over. Alistair smiles again knowing who it was.

Alistair: Welcome home Miss.Seraphina.

Lucy: PAT is a program Mel created, stands for Personal Assistant Tool. Think of her like Jarvis. Glad to know you all made it safely. Welcome to Sanctum…and well you met Alistair Montgomery our butler.

Lucy pops into the room with her hidden blades on.

Lucy: I apologizes, I just got home from a hunt.

Sam: Don’t apologize. You did what you had to.

Sam appears behind them.

Diamond chuckles and looks around at the ceiling.

Diamond:  This is all kinds of awesome... That means you guys are like Batman and Iron Man all mushed together... and your'e all like the Justice League... fighting the good fight but in plain sight...  So coolies...

Raynin comes up and pats Lucy on the shoulder with a grin.

Raynin:  It's no wonder you guys are doing so well.  You have some amazing toys.  Do we get a tour?  I'd love to see your work out floor...

Lucy: Yeah of course! Let’s start in the basements.

But before anyone could move the door opens again. Mel walks in with her hand on her head.

Alistair: Melanie!

Mel: I’m fine! I’m fine.

Lucy: What happened?

Melanie: I got fucked up what do you think?!

Sam: Sit down.

Mel stumbles over to a chair and sits down.

Mel: Sorry you have to see me like this.

Diamond immediately rushes over, pulling out her mojo bag and puts her hand over Mel's, frowning slightly.

Diamond:  Let me see what happened... I can help...

Mel: I got cut, it’s blood.

Mel pulls her hand away and she’s cut on her forehead.

Mel: Michael’s not here so give a crack at it.

Mel chuckles.

Diamond snaps her fingers, and Jeremiah reaches in her purse and pulls out some sterile gauze packs, and hands them to her, which she rips open quickly, then moves Mel's hand from her head, patting the gauze to her cut gently to remove the excess blood, then she pulls a little tube out of her mojo bag and sprinkles a few drops of a potion on the cut.  She puts her hand over the cut, and her eyes blaze a bright green quickly, and she pulls her hand back and looks down at the cut, which slowly starts to seal itself shut completely.  She snaps her fingers again, and Jeremiah hands her an alcohol prep pad which she uses to clean away the blood, then steps back with a smile.

Diamond:  There... all better.  You won't even have a scar...

Melanie: Tak, thank you. Anyways let’s get going.

Ping! Everyone looks over and double doors open.

Lucy: We even decided to put elevators in.

Sam helps Mel up.

Mel: Let’s get going! We got a lot to cover.

Diamond holds her hand out and shakes her head.

Diamond:  Whoa... slow down there freight train...  We just go here!!  It was a long flight, and we have a few days to be able to see everything...  Why not take things at a leisurely pace for a minute... Besides... you've just been hurt...  There's no rush really... Or is there?

The group looks at the Angel Clan curious about why they're acting so frenetically.

Mel: I’m fine, I’ve been through worse including dying once. That last ten minutes…plus Alistair already has your rooms prepped up.

Lucy walks over to Diamond.

Lucy: She’s always like this. She works and keeps going non-stop, it’s a Mel thing.

Sam shakes his head.

Sam: Sweetheart why don’t you go change or something.

Mel: And be rude to our guest!? You can’t be rude now.

Lucy: Mel come on please just try to chill for once.

Darknyss rolls over to Melanie and takes her hand gently in her own, looking up at her.

Darknyss:  Mel, taking care of yourself isn't being rude... It's more rude if you needed the time and didn't take it, cause we would all know you needed that time and would feel bad about it. Now...  Why don't we wait on seeing the sparring rooms and go get something to eat instead. I'm starving...

Darknyss smiles up at Melanie and lets her emotions travel through her hand to her new friend.

Mel: Ali, did Daniel deliver the food?

Alistair nods and Mel takes Darknyss’s hand.

Mel: Let’s go. I could go for some food and I think the mutated over here can go for some blood.

Lucy: Fuck you!

Lucy laughs.

Mel: No thanks! That’s incest.

Gothika's ears perk at hearing the word blood and she steps forward with her bag.

Gothika:  Um... can I ask... where do you get yours from?  I brought some prepackaged, but if you have fresh donors... I'd prefer it straight from the vein...  Oh, and I brought you an array of blood liquors to try Lucy.  I found a shop that sells samples, so they're all like little hotel room sized bottles... how they removed the color so vodka is clear like vodka, but retained the flavor, I don't know... but they did it somehow...

Lucy: I usually get it them in blood pills, if not I get blood bags. Michael, Michelle’s twin is a doctor. Also in London, they have a café called “Lestat’s café” where mainly it’s a vampire café but the humans believe that it’s a gothic café. And then we also have Uri’s club.

Gothika makes a face at hearing the word blood pills and shakes her head.

Gothika:  See, it's bad enough I look like a drunk when I drink it... If I started taking pills, I'd look like a junkie on the street looking for a hit.  I'll stick to the real thing, even if it is in bags.  And... Speaking of clubs...  one of the locals from a kiss in the LA area told me about a rave that she's putting on.  It'll be just in time for when we get back for the show.  You guys have got to come.  I don't know if it'll be a full blood rave... but the vamps in this kiss really know how to party.  They've taken over this old bath house... It's gonna be awesome!

Lucy nods.

Lucy: Sure I’ll come with you! Mel, Sammy?

Sam: Sure why not.

Mel blushes and nods seeing that look in Sam’s eyes.

Mel: Sam, behave.

Lucy: The pills are actually my own creation. You don’t get hooked on them and they’re a temp fix. You get enough with just one to the point where it feels like you’re good for a week. Saved my ass a few times.

Alistair cleared his throat.

Alistair: If you all will follow me please.

Everyone follows Alistair, and Diamond shakes her head as she walks.

Diamond:  See, that's just it...  Mia's thirst... it's insatiable... Even when her body is physically full, she still has the desire for it.  It's like...  It's like she's continually starving, even though she's getting what her body is begging her for.  If that makes any sense..  So if she was to start taking the pills, she'd blow through them in days.  You get it?  It's not a physical craving for it, it's a metaphysical one.  And even though we've tried almost everything we can think of, we can't cure her of it.  She's been working with Claudius about it...  You know, trying to keep it at bay though force of will, and it works sometimes.  But...  I know how hard it is on her. Everyone does.  Especially Michael, cause he's held her while she sits up crying from the pain at night, thinking we don't all hear her.

Gothika turns red and tries to hide her face behind her hair.

Gothika: I didn't know I disturbed you so much. I'll try to keep it down, next time.

Lucy: It’s fine! Don’t worry about it. We’re still getting to know each other. Plus I respect why you’re against it.

Alistair opens the door to the dining room.  The long table with black cloth greeted them, the walls were white as light itself and above was the new chandler.

Mel: I’ll pray this doesn’t fall on me.

Diamond lifts her eyebrows as she looks at Mel curiously.

Diamond:  You say that like the Wicked Witch of the East when she saw Dorothy's house coming on the tornado...  Do chandeliers fall on you very often hon?

Mel: No…Rachel’s father caused it to crash. I could have been dead…again but I moved out of the way in time.

Sam: I like this one better.

Mel glares at him.

Diamond looks up at the chandelier and pats Melanie on the shoulder.

Diamond:  Well, let's hope this one stays right where it's supposed to.

Jeremiah chuckles and shakes his head before he pipes in.

Jeremiah "Big Tiger" Hardin:  So, what's for lunch?

Mel: Let me-

Alistair held his hand up.

Alistair: I have this.

Mel: No let me help you.

Darknyss looks from one person to the other and shakes her head.

Darknyss:  Well, would someone please do something, or I'm going to the kitchen myself...

Darknyss looks around and frowns at the huge space.

Darknyss:  Well, as soon as someone tells me where the kitchen is...

Sam: Everyone sit, I’ll help Ali, Mel.

Mel: Of course. What’s on the menu anyways?

Alistair: Peeled shrimp, pickled herring, fried fish with pickles and mayonnaise, roast beef, smoked sausage, chicken salad and apple cake.

Lucy: Oh a traditional Danish lunch.

Mel: Can it Russian.

Darknyss' eyebrows go up with hearing the list of food on the menu.

Darknyss:  Wow... it sounds like it's going to be a very big meal... I can honestly say, i've never had pickled herring before.  Can you tell me what it tastes like?

Alistair and Sam leaves the room and everyone sits down at the table.

Mel: Probably more vinegary than anything else, so it you like pickled foods you should like them. Herrings and sardines will taste very much the same as they are a similar fish.

A few minutes later Sam and Alistair come back in and place the food on the table.

Lucy: Thanks guys.

Sam: Notta problem.

Darknyss picks at a piece of pickled herring with her fork and grins.

Darknyss:  I'm sure if we'd had this while I was pregnant, I'd be scarfing it like it was going out of style...

She takes a bite and nods slowly.

Darknyss:  Not bad... it tastes like fish with pickles.

Mel: Glad you like it. Go ahead dig in everyone please.

Everyone does and Mel smiles at everyone.

Mel: I hope you all enjoy this. It’s been a while since we had a big meal at home. Usually Danes go out for lunch to restaurants.

Sam: So do you all have any questions or anything like that?

Diamond: Not that I can think of right now, but why don’t we just enjoy this lunch first?

Lucy: Sounds good to me.

~Part 3: Hello from the outside (NP: “Like a stone” by: Audioslave)~
Lucy’s green and black Harley Davidson pulled up to a gym in Eureka, CA. She had gotten a text message from Tim Staggs earlier in the day and she was suspicious of it. I mean who wouldn’t knowing that it’s from their opponent…it also made her wonder how he got her number.

Lucy was armed with her hidden blades on her arms ready for if she was going to get jumped by the Nobodies. Lucy was alone but if this was their game, they would be truly out numbered. She was a magi-blood and she would use her abilities to the full extent to defend herself.

Lucy shut the motor off and got off it. Lucy looked around and saw no-one. She swung her bag over her shoulder and slowly walked into the gym. Still no one and that made Lucy more relaxed and she opened the door.

The gym was busy with people working out and Lucy felt a guy push pass her. Lucy looks closely at him till he was out of sight. She knew it was Tim. She gently removed her sunglasses them as she looked around the gym. Lucy took off her cloak and tossed it into her bag. The “Wisdom Angel” was just in a black tank top and jeans. Lucy slowly removed the black and green bracers off and also tossed them into the bag. A man stood up from his seat, he was in hoodie and a Nobody mask. Lucy wasn’t fazed by it though, sure she didn’t like Alexis but that didn’t mean everyone in the gang was a bad guy. Lucy would give him a chance at least.

Lucy: Hello there. I received a mysterious message from my partner for the Blast From the Past tournament to meet him here, and...

The man never said anything; he just looked at her like she was foreign to him. Well Lucy’s Russian accent was out.

Lucy: Excuse me? Hello?

Lucy quickly used her an ability of her and she was able to smell his own confusion and fear.

Lucy: For fuck sakes really now? This guy is scared of me? It’s not like I’m going to bite him or anything.

Lucy tried to ease the man but it made him back up. Lucy’s eyes turned red since she was getting a little annoyed with this.

Lucy: Are you the mystery partner I'm supposed to be meeting here today? I got a text from Tim Staggs on your behalf.

“Yuh... yes...”

Lucy smirked.

“ I was thinking that it might be a good way to get to know each other before the match this Sunday.”

Lucy: I would have to agree. It must be hard to wrestle in a mask like that, so I would hope you might consider removing it beforehand?

He chuckled but Lucy was serious on that. Lucy isn’t the non-sense type woman after all. He tries to take the hood off but he had to shake it off for it to work. Lucy could see him in a devil ski mask.

Lucy: What are you so afraid of?

“I'm not afraid of anything!”

He had snapped at her but she wasn’t stupid. She could smell it on him like if he smoked pot.

Lucy: Oh crap…I didn’t feed! Knew I forgot something.

Lucy looked at his vein and could hear “Lucia” screaming at her to pounce but Lucy doesn’t move. Lucy had enough training on how to feed and when to. Now wasn’t the time or the place to. For feeding you never feed around a lot of people unless you can sneak it. IE: A kiss or slow dance. And second never get caught.

Lucy: I could smell your fear from the moment I entered the door. If you want this team to work cohesively, then I'm going to need for you to trust me.

Lucy placed her hand on his shoulder and he shivered. She must have been cold but Lucy could never feel cold anymore. Why else do you think she was in tank top when it’s subzero temps in Russia? Also Lucy wasn’t born yesterday, she could also tell when someone was lying to her and she hated that.

“I don't trust anyone as far as I can throw them.”

Lucy couldn’t help but to chuckle. If this was in Greece on the training grounds he’d be the one thrown and not her.

Lucy: That's pretty ironic, considering the fact that you look like you could throw someone pretty far judging by your build. But, I don't need you to trust me very far. Just until we both get what we want.

Lucy was being honest about that.

“ So then you agree? We shouldn't concern ourselves with matters such as trust, as long as we both understand that one wants this just as badly as the other?”

Lucy nodded.

Lucy: That is exactly what I'm saying. We only have to work together for the next six weeks. If you don't trust me beyond that, or if I don't trust you beyond that, then we lose nothing. We only stand to gain from this partnership.

Lucy didn’t trust the Nobodies, I mean look at the chaos they caused and Alexis effin Edwards. Lucy’s eyes turned back to being green and The masked man turned back to her.

“ Then I ask you this... Do you really mean that?”

Lucy: I most certainly do.

Truth hurts and that was the thing with Lucy, she would be straight up honest with you on things. At least she didn’t have Rachel’s temper. If she would have things would have turned sour by the first glance.

“Then... I guess you won't mind if I keep my identity a mystery? I could be anyone from the pizza delivery guy you ate last night... to the owner of this company... or anyone in between, and you aren't the least bit curious about that?”

Lucy mentally laughed at the bit of vampire humor.

Lucy: Of course I am, in some small way. You are a curious creature, but I don't need anything personal out of this arrangement. I just need to know that you're going to show up to the ring, and fight as if you were fighting for your very life. Because, if you don't... you may very well be doing just that.

The man let that sink in for a few moments.

“Don't worry, Lucy... I will lose the mask before our match, but I'm just having too much fun with it, so I think I'll keep it for a little longer. But you need to know one thing.”

Lucy: Oh? And what is that?

“I plan to give this everything I've got in me. I have been training seriously since I agreed to do this. Since I inked my own contract with the bosses, in my own office, I've been taking our partnership seriously. You strike me as someone who is on the same page, and therefore, I'm not worried. I can't read you like I can with others, so I don't know if you are worried about my motives. Just know that I've been waiting for this ever since the last time I stepped foot in an SCW ring, and left so much unfinished business. I didn't come here for a one off match. I came to right many wrongs, and that's going to take more than a couple weeks.”

Lucy felt something click in her head. She stepped closer to the man.

Lucy: Erik...?

In a blink of an eye the Nobody ran off leaving Lucy there alone.

Lucy: Meh could be worse…now to go get something to chow on.

~Part 4: Nobody? ~
Clanmates,
I swear this has been a weird week indeed for me. It’s been full of blood, nobodies and a woman who didn’t do her research. Yeah I know a lot of you know that it’s the Blast from the past season and I got teamed with apparently Spike Staggs, who I had thought it was Erik originally.

Well what do you expect? It’s the eyes folks, and I haven’t been around the Nobodies to know each scent good enough.

Hey I’m a vampire magi-blood, might as well put my abilities to use. Also yes I do watch the video promos posted or I wouldn’t have known this information. But anyways this is going to be interesting; I mean the three of them know each other but to them…I’m a mystery so really you guys wouldn’t I be the nobody? Yeah none of you expected me to ask that question huh?

Spike, you don’t need to worry about this one. I’ll keep my eye on Amanda and you can whip your son’s ass like he needs it. No seriously I’m sorry but Tim you act at times like you’re a child. I know you’re only what…seventeen is it? But get your damn act together! Be lucky I can’t touch you in our match. I’ve faced men like you before and like Rachel my red head of a dom older half-sister would say “I’ll put you in your place.”

Spike covered his son and I said enough already. I mean this right here is going to be an interesting match and a wild card don’t you all agree?

But let me talk about the other woman in this match. Amanda Cortez…

Shoot where do I want to start?

Amanda, welcome back to SCW first off. My name is Lucy Seraphina, I’m one third of the Angel Clan, the others being Melanie Gabrielle and Jessie Salco. You can just read my bio if you want to find out more, I’m not much of a talker anyways.

Now I have to ask why did you say we faced off in a match when we never did? Maybe you have me mixed up with some other girl but we didn’t. Check the records if you think I’m lying. The only time I’ve talked about you was when I was addressing Veronica Taylor back on July 24th of last year.

Amanda, I’m tougher than what I look to be. My five years of being in the ring shows that and I’m not about to let up on anyone. Not you, not either Staggs, not anyone in SCW, UWF or LAW for that matter. I don’t go around handing out victories left and right and same can be said for Mel.

You know I sit back and type this and I can’t help but to think how the Clan is going to step up and show why we’re winning this. I know Jessie and Mel aren’t planning on losing and I’m sure as hell not. Now for you, you want to win and hell jump start your career again right? You want to come back swinging and help Tim look good. Well it’s not going to be that easy.

I know Spike wants a win; he’ll probably want to see if he can get a belt and help win this tournament. I know Spike is going to pull his weight but I wonder if Tim’s ego will pull your team down.

Amanda, by yourself you’re in good standings. I don’t have an issue with you and you’re a former Bombshell Champion, a two time Bomshell tag-champion and you came so close to winning the Blast from the Past last year. That’s interesting for sure and I know you want to win this year.  

Amanda let me explain somethings to you. I’m known as many things around the world. They call me “The Angelic Assassin”, “The Vampiric Assassin” because it’s simple. I move quickly and with stealth on my side. I can take anyone down and out without even a sound. Yeah you take your eyes off me and you’re done like a fish. They call me the “Wisdom Angel” because I'm an introvert. I observe people from a distance, I enjoy reading and study. I'm a wisdom angel after all.

Introverts are the ones you worry about. You don’t know what we’re thinking and before you know it…it’s over. Amanda I would be worried about me; It’s our first time facing each other and I’ve watched your tapes. Again I do study on my targets and I mean all of them…even you Tim…even you.

Okay back on topic though before I get off topic. Amanda, I hope you don’t walk in thinking this is easy though. I mean I know you know better. You’re far from being stupid; I do find you intelligent, powerful in the ring and strong willed. I like that in an opponent because I know at least I’m getting a good challenge.

And again like Mel said, we’re not bringing up the whole “Mean Girls” thing. That’s been done so many times both you and Mercedes would end up hurling from it. What happened happened and well a good majority of you are or did atone for what you all caused. Hey it’s not my place to say though.

Just I hope between you and I, we have a great match. I want to give the fans their money’s worth and I want a good fight.

Amanda, Tim this isn’t anything personal just business. You two are just another target. Spike, let’s get the job done shall we? Oh and I guess I’m the real nobody in this one…remember that.

Fade to black.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:19:05 PM by Lucy Seraphina »