Author Topic: Third Times A Charm  (Read 372 times)

Offline Amy-Jayne

• View Profile
    • Amy-Jayne
Third Times A Charm
« on: August 10, 2017, 03:41:43 PM »

\'user

THIRD TIMES A CHARM

Third time's a charm as they say, for Amy a third time's a charm applies. The Romanian bombshell has been and gone from SCW twice in quick succession over the last year,  she made her SCW debut in early 2017 and left after a few matches and then came back later in the year, just to leave yet again after just a few matches and there has never been a reason why other than her lack of in ring experience. By now Amy Issackson otherwise known in the wrestling world as Amy-Jayne had all but retired from the ring since last leaving SCW as she hadn't wrestled since. So she pretty much assumed and believed that her time inside a wrestling ring were over. That was until she got a call from SCW asking her if she wanted to come back to the company.

Amy could believe her luck and at first was hesitant to accept the olive branch that the company has again reached out to her. She thought to herself that this company must really see something in her and didn't want her to give up on being a professional wrestler, after all wrestling was in her blood as a second generation wrestler within the ring. Her dad had trained her and SCW was still so committed to working with her but could she go there just to let the company down yet again. Her biggest fear has always been that despite being a second generation she does lack the impressive ring knowledge that a second generation wrestler should have. Amy still very much saw herself as a rookie and she knew that a lot of the women's division in SCW were far far away from the rookie status so coming back would be a hard thing to do for a third time. But Amy decided to take that leap of faith.

----------

Tuesday, August 1st

It was a new month and SCW was forever growing and moving forwards and SCW was still looking to expand there ever growing bombshell division and the bosses at Sin City Wrestling were on a mission, a mission to bring back some past bombshells to the company and one of them was Amy-Jayne she had the look, the power and the appeal to be a bombshell. There however was one thing they was hesitant on and that was her drive and commitment but they brushed that aside and decided to contact her.

STACY BLACK: Erm hello yes is this the lovely Miss Amy?

AMY-JAYNE: Yes it is, may I also who's it is I am speaking too?

Stacy took a breath, she knew that this may be a bit of a surprise call so she braced herself.

STACY BLACK: Yes this is Stacy Black, I work for the wresting promotion Sin City Wrestling, now if what I have been told is correct you previously have worked here is that right?

AMY-JAYNE: Yes that would be correct, but why am I getting this call, I told them the last time I left that I had no desire to be a wrestler anymore that I was going to retire. If this is a call to bring me back I can't say I will accept.

STACY BLACK: Well Miss Amy that was the reason I was asked to call you. You see this promotion sees something in you, they know you've had doubts whether you are cut out for this business but they are willing to help with that. Being a second generation wrestler doesn't mean you have to be a wrestling master by any means. Sin City Wrestling is always there to give people chances.

Amy listens to Stacy try and sell it too her, she did have the notion that being a second generation wrestler meant she should be far more advanced in the ring that she is.

AMY-JAYNE: I know that but Stacy you're new to the company I've been there twice and just let them down. It's a really big shock to me that they are still interested in me. Do you need an answer now or can I think about it for a few days?

STACY BLACK: There is no rush Miss Amy, so are you going to think about it?

AMY-JAYNE: Yes i'm going to think about it, think it through and then get back to you with an answer.

Stacy was happy that Amy was at least considering it. That's all she had hoped for with this phone call.

STACY BLACK: That's great, I'll call you in a few days and see where you're head is at then.

AMY-JAYNE: Ok I'll get back to you, cya for now.

With that the phone call ended at Amy now had a few days to decide whether she wanted to step back into the ring, not only that but back inside of a ring she had been in before. The next few days would be the time Amy had to evaluate everything. Her career as a model had been going ok but a part of her did miss being in the ring even if she wasn't the most talented wrestler in the ring.

----------

Thursday, August 3rd

Two days had now past and Amy had made her mind up, I'd the offer was still on the table she was going to accept and come back to Sin City Wrestling as she did miss wrestling and wanted one final crack at it and really stick at it this time. She wakes up and waited for the call from Stacy, the waiting was the worst part of it all. She just wanted the phone to ring so she could tell Stacy already she wanted to come back. Finally the phone rings and Amy rushed to pick it up hoping it was finally Stacy on the other end.

STACY BLACK: Hello is that miss Amy?

AMY-JAYNE: Yes it's me, I have been waiting all day for this call, but I understand you're busy and stuff.

Stacy smiles even though Amy couldn't see her, but the fact Amy seemed happy and jolly and had been waiting for the call. Only showed to Stacy that Amy's answer would be a good one.

STACY BLACK: Busy we sure are especially with it being summer and all , so Amy you will recall I rang you a few days ago with a proposition about working for Sin City Wrestling once again, have you come to a decision yet?

AMY-JAYNE: Well I've had two days and believe me I have thought long and hard about this, but with that being said I do have an answer for you and Chris and whomever else is still on charge.

Stacy was waiting for Amy to say her answer but the words fell silent, so Stacy expected she would have to say something.

STACY BLACK: Well what is the answer Miss Amy, as I said we are very busy after all?

AMY-JAYNE: The answer is yes, I would love to come back and be a part of SCW again. So I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

STACY BLACK: Aww that's fantastic news, we are so glad to be welcoming you back to Sin City Wrestling. I am going to pass on the news right away to Christian as you'll be able to come to the headquarters tomorrow I hope?

Amy was so happy that she was finally able to tell Stacy that she was accepting the offer to come back, however Amy would now have to cancel her modelling shoot tomorrow as she had to now go to see Christian she'd assume and the SCW headquarters in Las Vegas. But she didn't mind.

AMY-JAYNE: Well I did have a modelling shoot tomorrow but I can cancel, this is far more important to me now.

STACY BLACK: Loving the enthusiasm, I'll be sure to email you the time for tomorrow, for now goodbye.

AMY-JAYNE: Goodbye, work buddy!

The pair laugh before ending the call, Stacy got work sorting out the meeting and Amy went straight to work about cancelling her modelling shoot, she later received the email from Stacy and smiled as her wrestling career was now reignited.

---

Thursday, August 10th

"Oh my it's been an awfully long time since I have done this, but it is great to be back. Now many fans of SCW may be thinking uh It's that Romanian girl again who can't wrestle and keeps leaving after a couple matches.Heck even my opponent for my comeback Veronica Taylor probably thinks the same but that's where she and everyone else would be wrong, sure in the past I have come and gone but this time is different, this time I am here to stay. Veronica Taylor will learn on Sunday night that I am not going to be an easy win for her, I may have been out of the ring for sometime but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching because I very much have. From what I have seen Veronica best be the one worrying come Sunday because I mean not to be rude but isn't she like the resident jobber in the bombshell division? Oh wait is that rude of me to say, just saying it how it is.

You know what's really funny she has the nerve to call herself a world class bombshell and that I don't deserve to step into the ring with her. Last I check sweetheart you are not world class in the ring. If anything you don't deserve to step into the ring with me I'm a second generation wrestler my father had one of the most illustrious careers in this business. The only thing you're father is known for is creating a self obsessed, stuck up wannabe hooker, yes Veronica sweetheart that's you in case you wasn't smart enough to figure that out, which had I not explained I doubt you did. Prety people make the rules apprently SCW universe well they do according to Veronica, funny you should say that Veronica I mean the last I check you about as plastic and fake as plastic and fake gets that's not true beauty or the true definition of pretty, sure you're what is called surgically enhanced pretty which in you're case isn't really all that pretty.

Now I can't sit and judge because well i've had a bit of work done but nothing to the extremes that you have, I mean if we was too go back to be surgically enhancing ourselves well i'd still look more or less the same. As for you though Veronica we strip that back and you'd be totally unrecognizable. Unrecognizable funny I should use that terminology because come Sunday Veronica sweetheart unrecognizable is what you will be once I am done with you sweetheart. I mean what advantage do you have over me i'm bigger, stronger, faster and smater than you but again who isn't smater than you I mean my dog has more intelligence and a higher IQ than you do and his a dog. Come Sunday maybe you'll be a female dog when I make you my bitch oh yeah I went there sweetie.

Now back to Veronica and being so called world class in the bombshell division, sure sweetie years ago you was, but what have you done recently oh wait I can answer that...NOTHING, you have done absolutely nothing to warrent you're claim to be world class. For you're information Veronica the number of titles you have won or not won doesn't dictate who's world class and who's not sweetie. Because let's face it sure you can talk the talk i'll give you that but when it comes to walking the walk in the ring well you can't win unless you cheat, so bravo on being a world class cheater yay for you. In all seriousness you've only won titles here in SCW through cheating you way to them. There's only three things you're quote for quote world class at, they are cheating, being a gold digging bitch and well we all know especially the guys in the back that you're a world class whore. You see I was born genetically superior in this business, I was born a world class athlete, sadly that's just not in you're DNA, like it is mine.

Come Sunday night Veronica I am going to not only make that fake surgically enhanced face of yours unrecognizable but I am also going to slap you back to reality, then we'll truly see who the basic bitch is and who the world class athlete is. Sadly for you, you're going to realize you're nothing more than a basic bitch after our match, I'd be surprised if you ever show you're ugly enhanced face again. Because you know you can't beat me you've tried before and failed and come Sunday you're just going to fail again.

Capeesh?
>>