Author Topic: The Hunt Is On  (Read 325 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
The Hunt Is On
« on: August 10, 2017, 09:06:23 AM »
 The hunt is on! Not like most people who go hunting to hurt and call it a sport, but for something a little more softer, for a pet. Not your average goldfish in a bowl, something special for our part time fun loving guys, The Surf Boys.

Narly and Radical walk down the Las Vegas strip in Nevada, both dressed in bright shirts, Narly's a bright blue with white palm trees on it, Radical's yellow with a blue wave cutting through half the shirt. Both men wear matching Bermuda shorts, depicting the same as their shirts, and the odd choice, well odd if you don't know them, of sandals on their feet.

Narly: Dude, it's totes awesome that SCW wanted us to wrestle again! When Christian called me, I totes thought it was that dude who used to do the pranks in SCW, Spike Staggs.

Radical stops, causing Narly to stop.

Radical: Don't you mean Vixen Staggs Bromigo?

Narly scratches the side of his head as he looks at his tag team partner and long time friend.

Narly: Nu uh Dudeo, although, it could have been Erik Staggs.

Radical crosses his eyes as he looks confused by Narly.

Radical: Dude, there was so many Staggs, like seven hundred and fifty two of them, but I know one of those Staggs totes used to play tricks on people.

Narly: Well I totes thought it was the dude who played the tricks, but it was definitely Christian when he yelled at me "listen you stupid haired moron, just show up."

Narly puts his lip out, pouting as he looks towards Radical.

Radical: Harsh bro, totes harsh

Narly: I know dude.

Narly's lip starts to wobble but Radical puts his hand on his partners shoulder.

Radical: Who are we like, uh, facing anyway dude?

Narly: Travis Nathaniel Jackson and Horace Andrews.

Radical: Those guys are totes amazeballs!

Radical's face turns to total confusion as he looks at Narly with lowered eyebrows.

Radical: Wait, who are they? I've so never heard of them and we've been in SCW forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Narly opens his mouth as if he is about to answer his tag team partner, but his mouth slowly closes as he waves a finger at Radical.

Narly: I have no idea dude. I totes checked the roster page, and I couldn't see Travis Nathaniel Jackson or Horace Andrews, so I'm totes lost. Maybe they're new dudes.

Radical nods, accepting Narly's answer of the two we know as Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Horace Jackson as being new sign ups to the SCW world.

Radical: Awesomeness Bromigo, I totes like facing the new dudes, they're always so full of energy and bounce around the ring like they're been stung in the butt by a jellyfish.

The mention of a jellyfish makes Narly shudder at the thought.

Narly: Dude, I've been stung in the butt by a jellyfish and it was so not fun. I couldn't sit down for a week. It was totes hard to sleep standing up.

Radical: Oh I remember dude, you kept falling over!

Narly: Sha! I did!

The two smile widely and attempt a high five but in typical Surf Boy fashion, the two hit each other in the head.

Radical: One day, we'll totes work out how to do that.

Narly nods in agreement.

Narly: Dude, the only bad thing about this match is we so can't go shopping for our new pet, cause it so takes away from us focusing on our opponents.

Radical scratches his chin as he looks at Narly. A smile starts to form on his face as his eyes widen.

Radical: Dude, they sell like everything here! It's like Vegas, they have everything to sell, so we should totes find a store here that will sell us what we want!

Narly: Yes! Dude, that's why you're totes the smart one!

A cheesy grin appears on Radical's face from Narly's compliment.

Radical: Thank you dude o dudes! I did once figure out why there was a light in the refrigerator.

His face quickly turns to sadness.

Radical: But I totes forgot how now.

Narly: Don't worry dude, we will go find our new pet, and it will cheer you totes up!

Radical: Sha! To the pet shop dude!

Narly: To the pet shop!

The scene quickly changes to a pet shop. Fish tanks line the wall with various species of fish mindlessly swimming around, puppies can be heard barking in the distance. The camera moves close to Radical, who is looking in to one of thee fish tanks.

Radical: Dude, this fish is totally staring me out.

Narly moves next to his tag team partner and looks at the fish, before looking back towards Radical, then back to the fish, the back to Radical, than back to the fish.

Narly: That is awesome dude!

Radical grins but keeps looking at the fish.

Radical: I know, right! I can totes win this staring contest.

A man approaches them from the side and Narly straightens up, reading the man's name tag as Bob.

Bob: Good afternoon Gentlemen. My name is Bob, and I'm a sales assistant here, is there anything I can help you with?

Narly: Hi Bob, my name is Narly and this dude here is Radical.

Narly points to Radical, who is still staring at the fish in the nearby tank.

Narly: We are totes looking for a new pet, and we heard lot of good things about your store.

Radical turns his head to look at Bob.

Radical: Sha, plus it was totally the closest one to where we was standing at the time.

Radical lowers his eyebrows before looking back at the tank. A look of complete disappointment crosses his face as he stands up straight.

Radical: Ah man! The fishy wins the staring contest!

Narly: Total bummer dude!

Bob: Well as you can see, we have fish, we have puppies, we have kittens, what kinda pet do you two gentlemen wish to purchase?

Radical: A seagull.

Bob stands staring at Radical, who's face is serious. He looks in disbelief as Narly bops his head up and down with a cheesy grin.

Bob: A seagull?

Narly: Sha dude, big white thing, long wings, steals my ice creams when I'm totes walking around the beach, or chasing a crab who's just stolen my phone.

Bob: Is this some kinda joke?

Radical: Nu uh dude, a crab really did steal his phone. Then he chased it and go totes close, than a seagull swooped and stole his ice cream. Then he tripped over someone's sand castle.

Narly: Totes landed on my face. There was sand up my nose and everything dude.

Bob: I think you two should leave.

Narly and Radical look at each other and sigh before turning around and leaving the store. They stand outside and look at each other.

Radical: I get the feeling we're gonna hear this a lot today dude.

Narly nods in agreement as he looks at Radical.

Narly: Maybe we totes need to do what Simon Jones said on Twitter and ask Despy! Despy can find anything!

Radical grins widely as he looks at Narly.

Radical: Totally dude! I heard he once found a needle in a haystack.

Narly: I heard that too! I don't know who put that needle in the haystack or why some dude or dudette would put a needle in a haystack, but Despy found it!

The two bop their heads up and down, wide grins on their faces.

Radical: Ok, new plan dudey dude! First we find Despy, then we totes concentrate on beating Travis Nathaniel Jackson and Horace Andrews!

Narly looks his jaw, lowering his eyebrows, his best concentrating look on his face.

Radical: No dude, first Despy, then concentrate.

Narly: Got it dude! I was just practicing! To Despy!

The two moves down the road as the camera fades out.
>