Author Topic: ( Be Prepared To Be Amazed )  (Read 467 times)

Offline Aaron Matthews

• View Profile
    • Aaron Matthews
( Be Prepared To Be Amazed )
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:25:25 PM »

\'user

On the last Climax Control the SCW fans got to witness the debut of The American Tradition: Aaron Matthews. There was a lot of hype about the young kid going into the match. He was someone that had been places. He was someone that had achieved a lot at nearly twenty five years old. He had paid his dues in the wrestling world and what not. However here was the true kicker, it was the first time in many years since Matthews returned to the Independent Circuit and it was the first time ever since he had been apart of a major independent wrestling promotion. So it was understandable why all eyes were on him.

With that being said he was up against Cyrus King. Someone that had been making headlines in SCW for the last couple months. King declared that Matthews didn't have what it took to win and declared that Matthews didn't have the ability to overcome him. He said that Matthews was going to be like every other rookie and fall flat on his face. In the end though, the American Tradition proved that Traditions Never Die because he caught King right under the chin with the Superkick From Hell that seemingly came out of nowhere followed by picking up the pin fall to earn his first SCW victory.

That right there had more eyes on him than he would have expected to have so early on in his career at Sin City Wrestling. However this coming week Matthews would find himself in a situation where his game was going to have to step up a little bit. Because he was going to be involved in a Intergender Tag Match. Matthews would be paired up with a former SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion: Necra Octavian Kane and they would be going up against. Hot new comer Jon Dough and the one-the only Emma Rose. Needless to say this tag match was packed with talent and was going to be an interesting sight to see.

Come Sunday Night though which team was going to be able to pull it off? Would Jon Dough and Emma Rose prove to be a force to be reckon with on this one night? Or will the newcomer Aaron Matthews and Necra Octavian Kane bring it all together to get the win? It was one of those things where you'd just have to wait and see what happens. However it was a guarantee that no one was going to want to miss this match.

•••••••••••

OVERREACTING MUCH?

• People Featured: Aaron Matthews, JD Phoenix, and Lil Jace
• Date: November 20th, 2013

In the rather large living room of the Matthews Home, the man known as the American Tradition: Aaron Matthews sat there on his couch with his X-Box One controller in his hand. His attention was very much on the Madden 25 game that he was playing. It was so real like with this new X-Box One system. That would have been all fine and dandy, if he was chilling playing video games. However he was also attempting to hold his near one month old son in his arms too. He had Jace in a safe spot and seemed to have a hold of him. However multi-tasking with an infant wasn't smart or rational thinking.

With that being said JD Phoenix – Aaron's long term girlfriend and the mother of the child happened to walk in the room returning from her grocery store trip. As she walked into the living room area her jaw nearly hit the floor when she saw what she saw. Instantly she let it be known that she wasn't too pleased with him.

THE TATTED SKATER CHICK ( jdphoenix )
Aaron, what in the world are you doing?!

THE AMERICAN TRADITION ( aaronmatthews )
Playing Madden. What's it look like babe?

While trying to hold our near old month infant?!

It not only seemed to irritate her but it seemed to scare her as well. Considering that she felt Aaron wasn't giving her all his attention and due to her feeling he was being a little bit careless. She walked over and scooped the tiny child out of his arms. Instantly it caused Aaron to pause the game as he looked over at JD.

Woah, chill out babe. I had him.

Aaron, don't start with me right now.

I'm not... but you are.

Because I think its incredibly foolish for you to try to play video games AND hold our newborn in your arms? Yeah, I am totally starting something right about now.

It's not like it was doing any harm JD.

Maybe not at that moment, no... but I'd like to think that our son is just a little more important than a video game. You could pause that and come back to that later.

Okay, I think you are overreacting a little bit with trying imply my gaming habits mean more than our son and the last thing I'm going to do is get into a fight with you. We're better than that.

Slightly frustrated with her accusations he sat his remote down on the table in front of him and pushed himself up from the seat he was sitting in. He walked right on past her as he started to head towards the door but she called out to him.

Where do you think you're going?

Out for a little bit. I'm giving you a chance to calm down. Clearly, the last month has taken a toll on you. One that I never expected.

Oh so sorry that you didn't expect me to be so emotional nearly a month after pushing a baby out of my vag. I'll do my best to get myself in shape.

Again you're overreacting because that's not what I'm saying. I just didn't expect it to be like it is, but it's understandable. Anyway, I'm going to go handle some things and when I get back. We'll talk aight?

Alright fine... and I'm sor-

Don't sweat it, like I said. I understand and we'll talk later. Love you.

Love you too.

Matthews leaned forward long enough to press his lips against hers for a brief moment and then turned his attention to his son long enough to press his lips on the top of his head before turning himself around to walk out the door. He planned on using this time wisely. To get his head together for the match that he had coming up in a few days. It was going to be time for him to really step it up and get himself out there but that would involve a little more of his swag being leaked to Sin City Wrestling to show them what he's all about and give them a reason to continue to care about him.

•••••••••••

Traditions Never Die Vlog Entry: #1

Hello SCW,

How the heck is it hangin' folks? I would hope that it's going as well for you as it is for me. I mean just one week ago I came off a huge victory over Cyrus King. You know leading up to that match a lot of people didn't think I had chance. Even King himself said that I couldn't beat him and that I was going to suffer the same fate as every other new cat that had been walking into SCW as of late. I won't lie. I let that sink in. I thought about that shit. Heck, I even dwelled on it going into the match with King, but I knew that deep down I could pull it off. I knew that deep down I had the ability to win. I knew that deep down I could beat King.

And sure enough that's what I did. When he least expected it he ate the bottom of my Nikes. From there it was lights out for him and hello victory for me. Needless to say I'm pumped. I'm more than pumped. I'm excited because my career here in SCW started off on the right foot and that's what I needed to happen. That's what I wanted to happen. That win has got a lot of people looking ya boy's way now. I got them eyes on me and now that's just adding more pressure on me to succeed and do something special to keep the attention on me. I got the chance to do so headed into Climax Control this week.

For those that haven't heard I am part of an Intergender Tag Team Match. It's going to myself teaming up with Necra Octavian Kane. Someone who is known all around SCW. She's a former SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion. She's even a former SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion. I think I'm in good hands with having her as my partner. Even though she does have a bit of an attitude problem and it seems that going into this match. She's not too high on me and doesn't have too many expectations. But that's alright folks. It's all gucci ya heard, because by the time that match is over. I'm going to make a believer out of Necra.

But before I get too carried away with things. We got ourselves going up against Emma Rose and Jon Dough. Now that right thurr isn't going to be an easy task. From what I have come to understand Mr. Dough is a new guy much like myself. He's red hot from what I understand. He's got the entire company talking about him. Best part is the dude's a little bit of a mystery man. I mean he is the one hiding behind the mask and he is the one having someone speak for him. Ain't nothing wrong with that, because it's working for him. He's doing his thing and I'm not gonna throw salt in his game.

Then of course there's Emma. Wowers, that's one hot mama. I'm a committed man. I love JD more than anything in the world, but I am going to just put it on blast. Emma is one attractive woman and not only is she attractive. She knows how to get it done in the ring. Woman isn't a joke. Granted she doesn't have the accolades or the accomplishments that my partner has but it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything at all. Because Emma has proven herself. She has proven she can step it up. She has proven that she can get the job done. She's proven that she can steal the show when the spotlight is on her. Not to mention she's just recently coming back to SCW. All a matter of time till she truly does something great.

That is one hell of a team to be against. Its almost intimidating to a slight degree, but what you guys are going to come to learn about me is I accept a challenge. I love a challenge. I love pushing myself to the limit and I love pushing myself like I've never been pushed before. It doesn't matter if it's a one on one match with an egotist. It doesn't matter if it's a tag match where my team might be the one with the disadvantage. It doesn't matter what if it's me on my own out in the ring against like twenty something people. I love the challenge. I embrace the challenge and I do everything that I possibly can to overcome that challenge. That's why I assure you that this match is going to be no different than any other match.

Sin City Wrestling: Be prepared to be amazed by Chi-Town's Finest!
>