Author Topic: Agostino's half brother discovery.  (Read 589 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino's half brother discovery.
« on: April 30, 2021, 11:51:53 PM »
Is this really Agostino's half brother? Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. Wednesday 14th April (Off-Camera)

This was a very different outing from the one Agostino had during testing he done at Qatar as he had other Global Bike Championship full time riders to race with. However, the last three days, although he got to Spain, just in a nick of time to do some testing via a private plane, he had a perfect opportunity to test out a lot of new parts his team Yamaha wanted him to do. New chassis, new exhaust pipe, new hole shot device and some engine parts to develop.

It all went really well as he was second fastest behind a fellow German rider Wolfgang who was replacing a top Spanish rider of the championship for a few races due to his injuries. It was a different environment as there's only Agostino, Wolfgang, Jack who's a British rider, Italian rider known as Antonio and another Spanish rider Ignacio who were all test riders or rider replacements for their respective teams of Honda, Suzuki, Aprilia and KTM teams.

It was a lot quieter with only five other riders, but at the same time, it gave Agostino a perfect opportunity to have a private conversation with the Yamaha crew. They went over the data with him, even if a Spanish guy named Dani Rodríguez listening in since he lives in Spain, but so dedicated to being a better rider.

As the discussions were finished, Dani left the paddock to go back home as the information was solid enough from Agostino who had to give out vital information every time Yamaha gave him new parts to test. Agostino smiles, giving the team thumbs up for the hard work for developing the bike they gave him to test as Agostino still sat in a chair where riders usually sit with him taking his helmet off and placing a face mask around his face.

Agostino Romano: “We stand a chance of Yamaha doing something really special here. This bike, I believe is the best you guys have ever developed, Dani and Matthieu are proving every race so far how competitive this bike is.”

Marco Esposito: “I couldn't agree more. How's the wrestling gag getting on so far?”

Agostino Romano: “Well, I won back the Internet title in a ladder match and I won a match a day before testing started against Brother Shephard. Just regular match without my title being on the line. Nothing much really other than those two things.”

Marco Esposito: “Well, at least you have this testing on the side for you to do instead of being stuck in a hotel and do nothing most of the time.”

Agostino scratched his head, although that was the case because he had done everything there was to do at the hotel, there's moments where Agostino misses the connection with the fans a lot.

Agostino Romano: “Not really as there are things to do like a waterpark, a cinema I just discovered the other day, lazer quest and doing things. Although I make up most things to have fun with because everyone can do some entertainment.”

Marco Esposito: “It's getting this sport popular, that's for sure. We've seen a lot of Agostino shirts in the stands and not just racing ones either, there's wrestling shirts in the crowds now too.”

Agostino Romano: “Matthieu told me last time in Qatar.”

Marco Esposito: “That's great. Listen, we need to talk about something the team have discussed and I feel this is a good time and day to do it.”

Agostino was even more concerned as sure, he was enjoying the testing role a lot, maybe a bit too much, but it certainly beat, being with James and Declan all the time and other wrestlers, not really feeling the interaction with Agostino, but it was why testing like here and in his home country, Mugello were essential to keep Agostino on track, doing things away from wrestling, while still being isolated from everyone.

Agostino Romano: “I'm not in trouble, am I?”

Marco Esposito: “No, not at all. You're doing too great of a job for me and the team to tell you off.”

Agostino Romano: “OK, what's the thing you want to discuss to me about?”

Agostino scratches his head again, knowing it was about GBC business side of things and anything he does within Yamaha, is usually serious, but it wasn't getting in trouble for his antics he usually does off the track.

Marco Esposito: “Well, you know last year we couldn't do this because COVID precautions, but depending when you're free and I let you make the decision of what track to race on obviously because of your wrestling schedule, but how do you fancy for one weekend, you'd be a wildcard rider for our team?”

Agostino Romano: “You serious?”

Marco Esposito: “Oh yes, I'm serious indeed. The fans want you back also as you likely know from your forum fan club. What do you say, are you in?”

Agostino Romano: “To benefit wrestling, GBC and the team for testing parts as a whole? You got yourself a deal, but under one condition, I want to bring James and Declan to see what I used to do before I became a pro wrestler.”

Marco Esposito: “Oh, they are your manager and trainer, right?”

Agostino nodded in response to the question he made. James and Declan have never seen Agostino ride his bike and he hasn't been able to because of COVID restrictions and wasn't able to ride his motorcycle on Las Vegas circuit like he wanted to do, although when he gets his vaccine done at the next race he attends, that won't be a problem any longer as he'd already had his first dose of vaccine already.

Marco Esposito: “We can provide them shirts and passes to get in the pitlane and paddock no problem at all. You'll leave it with us. You must let us know what track you want to race on and we'll arrange it. Good job the last three days, go and get yourself changed lad and we'll see you next month.”

Marco and the whole team applauded Agostino for his efforts in the testing the last three days in Spain as he stands up and walks out of his pit area to the changing room where a few riders were getting changed, but some had left. As Agostino was putting jeans on, there was a guy, coming out of nowhere, someone Agostino hadn't seen before.

Agostino Romano: “Haha good try on scaring me, but you aren't fooling this nutcase.”

A young Italian guy: “Oh, I know you're crazy, but what if I told you something even crazier?”

Agostino Romano: “Like me putting on a cheese outfit in wrestling, making myself look ridiculous thanks to the idea of Austin James Mercer gave me? That was crazy.”

A young Italian guy: “No, not that, although that was a fun way to mock yourself, while using Austin James Mercer's words to give you a creative idea.”

Agostino Romano: “What's crazier than that then?”

Agostino was putting on his shirt and jumper he wore to the circuit of representing Yamaha as the young Italian guy, still standing there, looking at Agostino, but he wanted Agostino to relax. As Agostino tied his shoes up and sat down, fully changed, the young Italian came to sit next to him and looked in Agostino's eyes, while getting a picture out of his pocket, while upside down.

A young Italian guy: “I'm your half brother.”

Agostino Romano: “What?”

A young Italian guy: “I know, my parents and I wanted to tell you to your face, like I've told your brother at their home, but the chances of you going straight back to America because of your wrestling matches was high and I knew you'd be here because your parents told me you would be. Yes, I've followed your path to be a GBC rider like yourself. Your dad is my dad.”

Agostino slapped himself in the face, being told this shocking news of not only having a full brother, but now a half brother to add into the mix of things.

Agostino Romano: “Have you got any evidence of this?”

The Italian guy now was known as Agostino's half brother turns the picture over and discovered a very young Agostino, hanging around with his brother, his dad and his half brother, playing in the garden, being a family.

Agostino's half brother: “Yes, that's you when you were six years old, being passionate about motorcycle racing, even back then on a toy bike. I'm Graziano Moretti.”

Agostino Romano: “Damn, that is more crazier than me being dressed like a block of cheese. I'm guessing you've been following wrestling as well.”

Graziano Moretti: “Yes, but wrestling isn't my cup of tea. I'm sure you've been watching me on the track in a few races I done in the top class.”

Agostino Romano: “I have and you're doing a great job. Maybe next time in Mugello testing I'll do next month, I can give you a few tips or two to be a better GBC rider, getting you to the top like I was.”

Graziano Moretti: “Sounds good to me. Oh, you can keep this picture as a memory of me being your half brother. Oh and I'll pass you my number to tap in your phone. I already have your number.”

Agostino was still uncertain about this guy, but the pictures don't lie as he got his phone from his bag and passes it to Graziano to tap his number in Agostino's mobile and he gives the phone back to him. Since the news was out and that picture unveiled everything of Agostino's family life, he stands up and gives his half brother a hug and a high five, still in shock what he's been told and Graziano left Agostino alone as he places his leathers on the hanger.

Agostino went to the bench and picked up his bag before going to the motorhome, chilling inside with cooking pizza. He watched a film before going straight to bed, knowing he had more questions for his dad than before. That time will come likely before he goes back to America, in case he's booked for a match.

--------------------------------------------

Questions for Agostino's dad. Milan, Italy. Monday 19th April (Off-Camera)

Since Agostino wasn't scheduled to wrestle once again this week, he decided to stay at his parent's house for a while, of course keeping to the rules of the COVID being indoors more than usual. It still gave Agostino a breath of fresh air from being trapped in a hotel with wrestlers like he's been doing for months at a time. There was one reason he wanted to stay with his parents before going back to America, talking to his dad alone.

More on the news he received after he finished testing the Yamaha bike as his mum and brother Francesco went out shopping, more so Agostino could talk to his father alone due to his mum and brother already spoken about it, but Agostino hadn't and as they sat down in the living room, Agostino covered his hands over his face, disbelief on the news he received from his half brother. He eventually removes them.

Agostino Romano: “I thought you and mum loved each other?”

Mateo Romano (Agostino's dad): “I do, but I messed up completely after I had Francesco. I was drunk on New Years Eve back years ago, while your mum went to a party in Malta as you know, we have family living there. There was this girl, pulling towards me, forcing me into a kiss.”

Agostino Romano: “Why did you cheat on my mum? How was she able to forgive you all of that?”

Mateo Romano: “Because she knew I was drunk when I had sex with this lady named Alessia. Before I knew it, I got her pregnant cos I was an irresponsible asshole to not use any form of protection. I can only blame myself for the situation. I moved out for a while when your mum discovered I'd done the act.”

There was one thing Agostino had no knowledge of, because it's never happened to him, romantic relationships. He always had friends and family, but romance was something Agostino had never experienced. It was hard for Agostino to find anyone he's got a connection with because he was more about success in sports than settling down.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, I guess that's why you only came to see me when I was racing.”

Mateo Romano: “Not just racing, I able to see you and Francesco alone without your mum as well, eating a meal together, watching films and even taking you both to see AC Milan play. A few months later, we decided to stay together because I loved your mum more than the girl I got pregnant.”

Agostino Romano: “So you had sex with a woman, while drunk and got her pregnant?”

Mateo Romano: “Yes and ten months later, back in October twenty-ninth, ninety-eight, out came Graziano. I told him when he came by to tell you, but we didn't know of your wrestling situation so I told him where you'd be for the rest of the week and there's the story.”

Agostino sort of understood, but he didn't because romantic relationships weren't something Agostino really knew anything about, apart from how it all works and contraception side of things because he's been so busy with his racing career that he rejected relationships because of it.

Agostino Romano: “But he followed my path to get into GBC though. Was he inspired by me or something?”

Mateo Romano: “Very much so. He saw how much passion you had for racing and he enjoyed being in the paddock so much that he wanted to give GBC a try and done him wonders. He's a good kid once you get to know him better.”

Agostino Romano: “I told him he needs my guidance on a few things when I go to Mugello testing next.”

Mateo Romano: “He can do with a lot of guidance and what better person to receive that from apart from you?”

Agostino once again nodded, acknowledging everything his father said and knowing now that his dad made a mistake and only happened once, he can forgive his dad, since Agostino knows nothing about relationships. Agostino gave his dad a hug, knowing he can admit mistakes, acknowledge what he did right.

Agostino Romano: “Indeed.”

Mateo Romano: “Speaking of relationships, I think it's time you got into one.”

Agostino Romano: “I can't, wrestling lockdown rules, remember?”

Mateo Romano: “Is there nobody you find attractive on the SCW roster at all?”

Agostino Romano: “It's more who isn't taken because everyone is. I can't exactly go on dating sites to talk to women, I'd have to meet them and that's impossible.”

Mateo officially saw that Agostino had no clue about dating sites whatsoever as Mateo shook his head at Agostino, crossing his arms on Agostino's lack of ability of knowing anything about them, especially he had been too focused on his racing and some aspects of things, wrestling career as well.

Mateo Romano: “Son, you have to get to know a girl first before you go on a date with them, that's what dating sites are about. You've been too focused on your career as a wrestler and a rider you forgot to make yourself happy. Francesco has a girl.”

Agostino Romano: “Yeah, your right. Things are starting to open up a bit more for me since I had my first COVID vaccine in Qatar. Got to have my next lot at Mugello testing sometime next month. Maybe I should settle down and focus on someone else other than myself.”

Mateo Romano: “Who knows, if you meet the one you love, it'll give you a reason to get out of the hotel at times as well since you had a bit of a moan about being bored. Life's too short for you to be lonely.”

Agostino nodded, although romantic relationships he had been thinking about, but after he discovered Candy was married, he got shut down. He wanted a girl like Candy.

Agostino Romano: “You know, I was so disappointed when Candy told me she's married to her husband because personality wise, she would've been a perfect girlfriend for me. We messed around a lot in the army camp, but she told me before and I got shut down.”

Mateo Romano: “Candy?”

Agostino Romano: “She's a professional wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. There isn't any girl that isn't taken on the roster. I guess I will turn to dating sites and see if I can find a girl like Candy who's fun and someone I can mess around with, wearing ridiculous costumes.”

Mateo Romano: “Also someone you can play joke pranks with as well.”

Agostino Romano: “Exactly. Well I guess I'll get myself set up on a dating site and see what happens since I'm able to go out a lot more. Well I'm glad I got my questions answered and that it's true about Graziano being my half brother. He also gave me this picture.”

Agostino got the picture he was given from his half brother out of his pocket to show Mateo as evidence of them being a family and closer than Agostino could imagine.

Mateo Romano: “I'm glad he gave that to you to keep. Told him that you need to prove to Agostino that you're his half brother. I'm sorry I didn't tell you son, I thought it would've been better he told you anyway. Anyway, I want you to go on a dating site and search for the love of your life.”

Agostino nodded as Mateo gave the picture back to Agostino before he goes upstairs and goes on the computer in his bedroom, although it had collected dust since it's been a while Agostino last used it because of being away from home more times than not. It took him a while to fill out details about himself, what he does and what his hobbies are.

He also took a picture of himself on his phone to put it on the site. He spent rest of the week with his family, until next Monday, while announcing Agostino had to defend his Internet title against O'Malley, something that caught his attention quickly, but he had enjoyed the time away from America from being in Spain and spend time with family at home.

-------------------------------------

Drunken Irish leprechaun on the loose. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 1st May. (On-Camera)

There was someone special that he happened to find during his visit to the Irish pub, a leprechaun, a real one without any costumes to wear this time as he drinks an entire bottle of beer as Agostino has the Internet title across his shoulder, being satisfied, being able to eat sweets and other goodies behind the bar.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, look what do we have in this Irish pub, of course it's the green leprechaun, already being drunk and wobbly. Anyway, I'm facing against a guy who lost a title match against Jack Washington and a guy who's pretty known for something I'm competitively against for any wrestlers coming into this sport, O'Malley.”

The leprechaun dances on the dance floor, with a lady. There's nothing worst than a fighting leprechaun. Agostino scratches his head, thinking what else to say to O'Malley, until he learnt there's still a few more names.

Agostino Romano: “As you can see, I'm in an Irish bar with a lot of people watching soccer,but I admire you put up a fight against Jack Washington for the SCW title and that's mighty impressive from a guy who's been around SCW for quit sometime. I also admire the anger you produce as well, trying to kill someone seems intimidating enough.”

Agostino nodded full of positives for his opponent, being upbeat about their title match they have coming up as the leprechaun does an Irish dance where then everyone else joins in, except for Agostino who saw the leprechaun having fun as Agostino laughed.

Agostino Romano: “But man, aren't you a bitch for losing? For someone like me to do that is understandable because I'm still new to the sport. You on the other hand, can't handle losses well and I can. Not once I've ever let the crashes, mechanical failures and losses in wrestling affect me. Sure granted you won the Underground title and a Roulette title at the same time.”

Pauses again as Leprechaun was so drunk that he kept falling over and once again, Agostino and even the fans were applauding Agostino for wanting to do something different.

Agostino Romano: “You can take your tears of losing to Jack Washington straight up your ass and say something that you haven't said already. I have a ton of fun which something you lack with your boring videos. Like damn where the fuck are you when you go to those places? Because you lost to Jack, I don't know why you're in this match with the title on the line at all because you may weigh and way teller than me, but you don't have the passion for the business.”

Continuously shaking his head was Agostino as he laughs on leprechaun being stupid and goes to kiss a female girl as the leprechaun gets to dance and they do just that.

Agostino Romano: “I do and it's why while the odds I think are even, there's no chance of you walking away from this match and you see, I'm all about fun and games and you consider me boring, compared to lack of location promos is boring, you got another thing coming as you are far from entertaining and far from a guy who looks ready to be a champion because you aren't getting this one, not a chance.”

Agostino swallows as he got himself a can of coke as the leprechaun brought Agostino to the dance floor as he dances along with the leprechaun.

Agostino Romano: “I will do everything it takes to beat your ass in the ring because you didn't deserve to face Jack for the title, being handed on a silver platter to you. I'm here to say and I'm going to cause you hell because maybe you'll find a way out of crying on this one when I'll beat the shit out of O'Malley and still walk away with the title in my hands because O'Malley's mentality is very weak right now and doesn't want to say anything.”

Leprechaun dances like crazy for Agostino who for the first time was losing control of myself one so Rossi could recruit him.

Agostino Romano: “That's why Agostino is going to beat you on Climax Control because you have no confidence, no pride or anything, just be me dominating  I will walk away as your still Internet champion. I will be a champion for as long as I can be, but I got to stop fools from defending the title because you are done for. I will show you the respect I deserve from you and will do nothing to walk away with the Internet title in my hands as the victor of the match, causing the biggest upset in history because you're boring as hell O'Malley and there's nothing you can't say about me being entertaining because you're just a robot, sitting in front of the camera, talking, no whereabouts you do your videos or anything. I will win because I will be the top wrestler in the match, causing big surprises in Sin City Wrestling because I want the belt to still be attached around me. I will still be the SCW champion and advance to facing Mac Bane at the PPV.”

Agostino continued to dance with the leprechaun all night until the bar closes at one thirty as Agostino left the bar to head back to the hotel to get some sleep for the night, before the next day of training for the last time before the match.

I love AJ Allmendinger.