Author Topic: Who's that guy in a drag bear queen costume?  (Read 540 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Who's that guy in a drag bear queen costume?
« on: July 10, 2020, 10:04:42 PM »
 Reuniting with Skittles. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 18th May (Off Camera)

At this point, Agostino wasn't signed to an SCW contract as he got off the private plane SCW crew sent to every new wrestler who was going to wrestle in the company. In the case of Agostino, he wanted a bit of extra time to prepare for his debut after Into The Void Supershow was over, so it was good for him to get settled in his hotel room before he wrestles.

As he arrived in Las Vegas, it was an unusual feeling of how empty the airport was. He went to get his personal belongings with different costumes, items and other things he had discovered with the wrestlers that were on the current roster. After he got his personal belongings, he went over to the particular package area, giving details of what he needed to pick up. The special packages person went to the back and got out a blue and yellow parrot. As Agostino was waiting outside for the bus, his parrot says this.

Blue and Yellow parrot: "Hello, Agostino."

Agostino jumped, gasped in shock to hear his parrot talk like his parrot never spoke before. He cleared his throat and being quite uncomfortable with this new change in his parrot, having the ability to talk after going to Milan airport with him not being able to speak at all. It gave Agostino long minutes of silence, being in shock. Fifteen minutes later after hearing his parrot speak for the first time, Agostino, while they are in on the bus, says this.

Agostino Romano: “Hello Skittles.”

SCW bus driver: "Damn, that parrot can speak?"

Agostino Romano: "I know, skittles is one amazing parrot. He only learnt to speak today. When we were at Milan airport together, he didn't speak once to me, nor when I got him. Only when I picked him up at the airport. I couldn't believe it myself."

SCW bus driver: "What an awesome discovery. Now you have somebody to talk to. Well for now, until you get into your hotel room. All I know is you'll be sharing a bedroom with a fellow SCW wrestler. A guy who could be on his way out after Into The Void."

Agostino Romano: "Do you know who it is?"

SCW bus driver: "I don't know. Enjoy the drive to The Saxon Hotel. I will tell you this, everything you do in the hotel is for free. The only thing you have to pay for in the hotel is the alcohol you order. Everything else is free."

Agostino nods, hearing the part of the rules of the hotel as the bus driver told Agostino straight away what would happen. It was a strange experience for Agostino, knowing he could be stuck inside of a hotel for many months at a time. At the same time, he had plenty of things to do with him. As they arrive at The Saxon Hotel, Agostino looks at it and says this.

Agostino Romano: "I've stayed in a lot of hotels in my Motorcycling career, but this is the nicest place I've ever seen."

SCW bus driver: "No time to look at it, you need to go in and get yourself tested for the virus."

Agostino Romano: "Alright, although I don't feel ill or anything."

SCW bus driver: "Sadly, it's the procedure we have to do for everyone that enters the hotel. It will only happen once, though."

Agostino Romano: "I understand. Where will Skittles go? I asked them at the time in Milan if I could bring him with me, they said yes."

SCW bus driver: "He'll go with your belongings for now. Go and get tested."

Agostino had to leave everything behind as he walks in the virus testing room to get himself checked over with his nose and mouth swabs. After he'd done so, he was allowed to walk in the hotel with his belongings. Agostino was given a key to the hotel room he was staying. He got upstairs where his room is located, seeing the wrestler he was sharing a room with, for the time being. Until after Into The Void supershow, he was going to be all alone with skittles as his pet.

Agostino had things being brought to him by other members of staff, into the room he was sharing a room with a guy who could be on his way out, a guy that was from Germany. He shook hands with Agostino and allowed him in the room. As they brought skittles in, he says this.

Skittles: "Hello."

SCW German male wrestler: "Hello."

Agostino Romano: "That's skittles, my parrot. I'm Agostino Romano, the future SCW wrestler. I had to come early to get myself settled in and get the paperwork sorted with Mark and Christian. Going to be fun just you and me in the room together."

SCW German male wrestler: "Yes, it will be, finally having someone to talk to instead of being here alone. I can't wait to get out of here. So bored here and kept getting picked on every five minutes."

Agostino Romano: "Trust me, you'll have a ton of fun with me while I get my paperwork to sign my contract for SCW sorted. Come on, let me get stuff set up and we'll have a god damn blast as you need it."

Agostino could see how pissed off this German guy was, being so miserable being in his hotel room by himself, not even having anyone to talk to. Agostino shook his head, already awaiting what could happen in his future if he wasn't careful about what he could say or even do.

For a few days, the German male wrestler had never had a smile on his face for quite some time; some said the German male wrestler was a lot happier when he got to share a room with Agostino, laughing and chatting, even playing video games together as well.

The day after Into The Void, the contract was signed for Agostino to compete in SCW full time and the German male wrestler he was sharing a room with finally left his hotel room and left Las Vegas for good. Agostino now could relax, lying in the bed that's recently vacated by the German male wrestler and enjoy the lifestyle of living in the hotel for months.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Drinking alcohol after winning against El Dark the day after the match. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 22nd June. (Off Camera)

It was the day after the match that Agostino made his debut in SCW and won his first-ever match. He was hyped up from the win yesterday. It was still a celebration worth to brag about as Agostino hasn't won a match for a long time. He was at the bar, ordering a ton of drinks out of his money with James Brown and Declan Marshall, celebrating with him. Doing cheers and drinks it. At the same time, due to how Agostino is, he stands on the table and spits out the drink, with his arms out wide before he gets down.

James Brown: "Damn, Agostino, calm down, buddy."

Agostino Romano: "Please, being normal is boring. Doing stupid things like standing on the table, spitting beer out is way more fun."

Declan Marshall: "You aren't wrong there. That's why it's an honour to train you because you aren't a normal kind of guy, you're funny and entertaining."

Agostino Romano: "Of course, that's what Sin City Wrestling needs. Do you hear some videos where the majority of the wrestlers take things far too seriously? That will never be me. No way, Jose. It's a place for fun, like wrestling should be."

James Brown: "I can agree with you, too many wrestlers are too serious. You are unique to have some fun. It's hilarious."

Both Declan and James can only watch how entertaining Agostino was, even if he had way too much to drink. He stood on the table again, clinging the glasses of beer and pours them straight in his mouth. The other staff that were in the pub were also laughing at him. It was Agostino being at his best, celebrating like he's won the Global Bike Championship title all over again.

Agostino Romano: "After all, I can afford to get myself drunk when I'm not booked this week. What's the point of gym work if I can celebrate like this, whooo."

James Brown: "He has a fair point. There is no reason for preparation when he hasn't got to face anyone this week."

Declan Marshall: "True. However next week, booked or not, we will do some training, getting you in shape, once you have gotten over the win against El Dark."

Agostino got off the table and sat down, not wanting to stop celebrating his win over El Dark, although Agostino wasn't expected to win. The one thing Agostino did do well at was making everyone remember that he was a different guy, playing around with his opponents, generally, a fun-loving guy who was a former bike racing champion, at the same time, fun to be around.

Agostino Romano: "That's next week. That El Dark guy, I had so much fun playing as him. I'm not going to care what the Sin City Wrestlers think if I'm playing around. I'm going to teach wrestlers how to have fun and how to do funny videos."

James Brown: "Like Bill Barnhart?"

Agostino Romano: "Indeed. I so want to face him in a match because the guy does something none of the other wrestlers does, have fun. I hated when wrestlers criticized him for having fun. Like who cares, you know. Life's too short of having every wrestler be serious."

Declan Marshall: "Especially, there's no chance you can win matches if you are serious. You can win matches from having fun as well. You're awesome. I'm glad I made the well-deserved decision to work with you. You've never been better in the ring."

Agostino Romano: "Never also had more fun either, than playing as a vampire, spitting out ketchup or cranberry Monster Energy drink all over the conference and locker room floor. Never thought I could mock my opponent and got in his head to win."

Agostino goes on the table, doing the one thing he had done when he was a champion, doing a backflip to the floor, leaving everyone to laugh at him, not caring what people would think of him, or even Mark Ward or Christian Underwood. He wanted to laugh at himself for being ridiculous. He wanted to go crazy, even to the point that he goes on the platform and plays a song of karaoke. Although it was a song called we are the champions, he changes it to I am a winner."

James Brown: "My God, I never thought I'd meet someone as entertaining as him."

Declan Marshall: "I know, this is nothing I've seen from anyone ever. He's insane as it goes. Agostino just hates being serious. That video he did for the match against El Dark was pretty good but funny at the same time."

James Brown: "What my concern is with Agostino, while he has all the fun now, what about if he gets title matches and continues like this? It's all fine now because he's only just started."

Declan Marshall: "I'll sort that out with Agostino when it comes to it. It does concern me, I won't lie, but you can't stop the man from having fun. I don't think there'll ever be a time he'll be serious, even with title matches."

It has been Declan's concern as well since he met Agostino, refusing to take big matches seriously. Although Agostino was so drunk at this point with his singing other songs being so awful, he still was drinking at the same time, even to take his clothes off, wearing just pants on the stage. Agostino didn't care.

Declan Marshall: "OK, I think this has to stop."

James Brown: "I agree."

James picks up Agostino's clothes from the floor, just wearing pants at this point and Declan turns the music off and takes him away from the bar, straight back to his hotel room. He is getting Agostino sobered up. Agostino shook his head and said this while they were in the elevator.

Agostino Romano: "Why did you both do that for? I was having fun."

James Brown: "Yes, but was it necessary to take all your clothes off, apart from your pants?"

Agostino Romano: "Yes, it was because it's called having fun."

Declan Marshall: "Fun that's gone way too far. Thank goodness you didn't take your pants off, but you had enough fun for one night. You need to head to bed. We'll see you tomorrow."

Agostino knew Declan and James were right, Agostino did go over the top, wanting to make people laugh and entertaining the crowd, that was his thing. He hated to be serious with anything because being a champion in bike racing, yeah he got serious on the track. Still, when he won races, he did crazy things on the track, even celebrating his win in a porta-potty one time in Italy.

As Agostino goes to his room, he saw skittles looking hungry as he gets some seeds and feeds them to him to eat and filled up his water bottle to drink from. Declan stays behind, mainly to check if Agostino was alright.

Declan Marshall: "You know, there are fun things you can do in this hotel like laser quest, water park, mini-golf, movie theatres and another set of outdoor swimming pools you can do as well as mess around here, right?"

Agostino Romano: "Of course I'm aware, but I rather save for those things to do later. Just want to have fun, doing my own thing, like singing karaoke and spilling drinks all over the floor."

Declan Marshall: "I'm aware. For now, you better stay in here the rest of the night to sober up. James and I are going to discuss things this week, before me and you do some more wrestling training next week. I'll see you next Monday."

Agostino nodded as Declan drops Agostino's clothes he took off at the bar on the floor and left the room to close the door behind him as Agostino unlocked the cage and let Skittles fly around the room for a bit. Agostino had the best time of his life tonight, celebrating his win, although he went a bit too far; nevertheless, he had fun, and that was important.

Agostino did feel tired after consuming a lot of alcohol, but he needed the loo. He uses it for quite a long time, but he finishes up and places Skittles back in the cage and locks him up, before putting him in another room to keep skittles in.

Skittles: "Good night."

Agostino Romano: "Good night; see you tomorrow."

Agostino closes the bedroom door for Skittles to sleep by himself and Agostino goes to his room, changing in his pyjamas and then goes into his bed to get some well-deserved rest. Another week past, Agostino still wasn't booked for a match, but Declan still wanted to prepare Agostino for matches coming his way.

A week later after starting training, the time came for Agostino to be booked in a match, against a former champion. Agostino still was going to have fun, despite that possibility of having a title match or being in a title contention match if Agostino beats the former champion could arrive faster than anyone thought.

----------------------------------------------------

Dressing up as a teddy bear. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 11th July. (On Camera)

Once again, it was inside of a conference room. Still, unlike the El Dark match where the only lighting they had was the headlamps on Agostino's motorcycle, it was full lighting this time. You can see someone, dressing up in a teddy bear costume, wearing a queen's crown on top of their head, wearing a skirt over the fluffy brown outfit. The man was, of course, Agostino with Declan and James laughing in the background.

Agostino pointed them to leave, which luckily, the cameras weren't live yet, but they couldn't help, but laugh at Agostino. They eventually left the conference room, leaving Agostino all by himself to get himself set up for the video about his match against Teddy Warren-Steele. He plays the record button on the mini camera he has, growling at it before Agostino speaks.

Agostino Romano: "I made an impact here a few weeks ago, didn't I? Defeating that vampire El Dark was the best thing I've done in wrestling so far. I certainly had so much fun, being a vampire and spitting out ketchup and cranberry monster energy drink. It's what I do as I now stand here, wearing this teddy bear costume, wearing a skirt and a queen's crown. What clue does it give to you all? If you said facing against Teddy Warren-Steele, you are correct."

Agostino was never the one to stand or sit there and speak without doing anything creative. He had to do something to entertain the fans, that's who Agostino is.

Agostino Romano: "I know what you've done in Sin City Wrestling as of late, I had to look through tapes my trainer made me watch and even do some of the moves you do. I'm impressed with what you've done in the ring, especially being a former Roulette champion. Man, the things I could come up with the Roulette matches would be fun. Anyway, you were a great champion from what I've seen, and you held your own against Austin. Couldn't ignore anything you've done. I already consider you a bigger threat than El Dark was."

Agostino shook his head, hating that he was a little serious because it was such a cringe for him, but at the same time, he growls at the camera and speaks again.

Agostino Romano: "I respect the fact you were a drag queen. There's nothing wrong with being funny and creative Teddy. I know the problem your having is finding your identity. You see me standing here and dress up as a teddy bear? It's not to mock you, it's who I am, an entertainer that makes people laugh, something a lot of wrestlers refuse to do in Sin City Wrestling, and I don't care what they think of me."

Agostino brought another bear on camera, but looking like the bear from a movie called Ted. As he presses the button and says, I love you, wearing the drag queen costume as he laughs at the bear, waving it across the camera.

Agostino Romano: "I am a friendly teddy bear who wouldn't be afraid of wearing this costume in the match against you because I want to have fun you see. I like having fun matches with wrestlers and play around in the wrestling ring. After all, I gained fans because of me being an entertainer from my days as a Global Bike Champion. It wasn't just that I was the best rider in the world so; therefore, I wouldn't care if you were a drag queen I would find it funny, just like I am here."

Little do the cameras know was Agostino was also wearing female high heel bear shoes on as he walked like he was a model, flashing the skirt at the crowd or pretending they were there. Agostino remembered something about the other thing Teddy mentioned in the video a few weeks ago.

Agostino Romano: "You could very well be that bad Ted from the movies seeing you were the worst guy of Sin City Wrestling. Everyone got jealous and hated Ted as well. That's always a good thing to get attention. I don't have anything against you, other than be happy. I know damn sure you enjoyed being a drag queen and if you did, why let others criticize you for being different? I wouldn't give a damn if someone told me to stop wearing a teddy bear costume with a queen crown on my head and a skirt, along with holding this teddy bear in my hand's cos I'm being myself."

Agostino certainly was as he walked like he was on the catwalk, wearing high heels which were silver and pulled the skirt up as if the jury were there. Agostino came back on camera.

Agostino Romano: "Anyway, going slightly off track, I'm sorry, but while I'm doing all of this stuff, I can't ignore the threat you are to me coming in this match, especially coming off an intense fight of Tony Thorn, using your family as bait. I would never stoop to that level with you, no way. Fact is, I'm going to enjoy wrestling you with this costume on because life's too short to be serious."

Agostino pauses speaking for a bit, zooming the camera out more to see Agostino wearing a fully dressed bear costume with a queens crown and

Agostino Romano: "I believe while you will be a tough opponent for me, I can still be the speedy wrestler, flying all around in the ring, wrestling to my potential because I might have fun, growling and wearing a fluffy teddy bear costume, when it comes to me performing in the ring, that's the only time I am serious because I have to be when I'm facing a former Roulette champion."

He pauses again, sighing as he hated to be serious, wanted to have fun as he does by growling and holding up Ted to the camera, hugging it as if Agostino was going to sleep with it.

Agostino Romano: "I will do everything it takes to beat you, despite me having better luck here, although I admit, you will be so much harder to defeat in the ring due to more experience than I have. However, I will fly all around the ring, taking you down and hit you with a racing finisher to win the match because that's what racers or wrestlers I should say do. "

Agostino pauses once more, before drinking a yellow monster drink, before speaking again.

Agostino Romano: "I will win this match because I have nothing to hide about myself, this is the real Agostino Romano, and I'm proud of it. I will have another win behind my back and advance to see what happens next when this entertaining wrestler hits Staggs Dungeon to beat you down to the mat and pinning you for the three count. Good luck, Teddy, because you are going to need it."

Agostino clicks the camera off as his trainer and his manager come walking in and still laugh their heads off on Agostino, wearing a drag bear queen costume as Agostino does eventually take it off. He also takes the bear he brought with him from the conference room as they close the doors and Agostino takes everything up to his room, before doing another session of training with Declan to get Agostino ready for the match.

I love AJ Allmendinger.