Author Topic: Hail To The Champ!  (Read 448 times)

Offline Ace

• View Profile
Hail To The Champ!
« on: April 05, 2019, 11:56:42 PM »

A Good Scotch Is Earned

SCW Climax Control #233
Blast From The Past

Mackenzie Page and Goth versus Valentina and Travis Levitt

The scene opens up on the inside of a hotel room. the room is simple, with just a bed, a TV, and a small little kitchen area, but as the camera moves closer in, we see that the main focus of this scene is Travis Levitt, whose sitting on his bed with a pair of jeans and a tank top on, and is focusing on a laptop a few feet in front of him, and between Travis and the laptop sits his newly won SCW Roulette Championship. Travis has a smile stretching his lips, and as the camera pans around we see the screen where Pandora Barrett is sitting facing the screen herself.

"You did it Babe! Congratulations!"

"Did you doubt I would?"

"Well.....maybe a little."

"Ouch!"

The two shared a laugh though, the friendly teasing between them a sign of just how comfortable they are with one another. Travis tilts his head as he looks at Pandora with a soft smile.

"How's your wrist going?"

"Ugh. Don't ask. Doctor's can't seem to get it right. One week their telling me I'm fine, the next their telling me I'll need a lot more weeks in the brace. Its frustrating."

"I'm sorry Sweetie. I wish I could be there for you."

"I'll be okay. And besides, watching you kick ass all over Ireland was great. Though, that Valentina...."

"Not a fan of my new partner?"

Pandora rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a small scowl.

"Not even a little. If her head was any further up her own ass, she'd be smiling with brown teeth."

"Ugh. There's a pleasant image. But you're right of course. On the other hand, if she can hold up her end, then I don't care how egotistical she gets. I've teamed with worse egomaniacs before, and I no doubt will again."

"Still, only one woman gets to boss you around, and it's not that bitch. She keeps talking to my man like that, and I'll fly over there to put her in her place."

"Awwww......it's always so cute to see you getting protective of me."

Travis has a big grin on his face, but Pandora's eyebrow arches for a moment, before she leans forward, speaking softly and watching him.

"Still thinking of Desiree?"

"I.....yeah. Just a little. Nerves more then anything."

"Trav she asked for this. You know her and Hannah are right. You're in a much better place now. It's time you let your daughter get to know you again."

Travis nods and smiles softly. Looking down at the ground for just a few moments. Hearing a voice he looks up as Pandora looks off-screen and after a moment turns back towards him.

"You got visitors?"

"Yeah. Just an old friend stopping by to see me. I gotta run."

"Alright. Love you Panda."

"Love you too, Champ. I'll see you when you get back here!"

Pandora grins and blows him a kiss before she closes down her laptop, and Travis does the same. Sitting on the bed for a few more moments, enjoying the calm he usually gets after his talks with Pandora, he reaches up and runs a hand through his hair before reaching down to run a hand over his title belt. He's finally taken the big step and claimed his first title in SCW. The first of many. Getting up he heads over to the fridge and picks out a bottle of water, turning to face the camera-man and smiling softly. Shrugging just a little.

"Guess this is as good a time as any."

Levitt steps over to his bed, reaching over to pick up his title belt and flinging it over his shoulder. Grinning as he turns and faces the camera, a wide smirk on his face as he looks into the camera lens.

"So, here we are. One week into my reign as SCW Roulette Champion. And I have to admit. This feels....good. Knowing that after all those chances to take a step up in SCW and slipping, I finally got the job done. I finally got myself a big shiny title belt. And I get to stand here, and loudly proclaim, that I am your reigning and defending SCW Roulette Champion. Get used to this sight, SCW fans. Because this title is going NOWHERE fast."

"But as much as I'd love to stand here and talk all about how good being a champion is, this week I have a different prize in mind. Because this week I get the.....pleasure.....of teaming with Valentina again. Once more unto the breach. And this week, we get to face one of those lady lackies from London Underground, and a dude that needs to ease back on the eyeshadow. And so, even as I stand here and think about it, I'm not so certain I have much to be worried about. I mean.....don't get me wrong. I respect Goth as a veteran in this business. And I respect that Mackenzie is enough of a badass that she is the muscle of London Underground. But I just....I guess I'm riding high right now, because I just believe in myself and Valentina more."

"Now Goth....I know you've held this belt before. In fact, if the ever lovely stat checker is correct, you are the most defended champion in Roulette History. But, in an ironic twist, that's the past. THis right here and now is the present. And this right here and now is the Age of the Phoenix. And as good as you have been, you just.....you don't have it any more. You don't have that speed, or that ability to take me down. In fact, out of you and your partner, I'm more worried about your partner. Because I can see it in her eyes when she steps into the ring. She's looking to hurt people. But you? Your just looking for a paycheck. Looking for something to do besides stay home and be a parent."

Levitt pauses for a moment, taking in a breath and sighing softly, adjusting his title over his shoulder and then looking into the camera again.

"I mean....I'm the last person that can comment on parenting. You do you, Son. But I just.....When I watched your little promo last week, all I really gained from it, is this impression that even you have no idea why your back here. Maybe, at some time, you had that hunger to crawl for the top. And I guess, I just don't see that in you any more. Maybe I'm wrong. it's been known to happen. But maybe.....maybe you should find yourself a good mirror and take a look at yourself. And while your at it, please realise how silly you're eyes look with all that mascara. Please?"

"The point here, Goth, is just like your whole emo look, the last time you were truly relevant was years ago. And so, it does seem fitting for you to be a part of Blast from the Past. Because thats where you belong. This is my time, my turn, my chance to prove my abilities and show how good I truly am. And in a delicious bit of coincidence, I get to smack around two goth looking bitches in two weeks. Aren't I a lucky one?"

Travis clenches his hands together in a mocking prayer form before he's grinning again and taking a sip of his water bottle. Setting it back aside he looks back at the camera with a gentle smile.

"And now for you, Mackenzie. I already admitted you scare me a little. But I can also recognise you're mostly a Valentina problem. And I'm actually okay with that. A little worried for Valentina, but as she's reminded me repeatedly, she's got this. But I feel like.....I feel like you need to get a small message here, Mac. Whoever it was that didn't hug you enough as a child, believe me when I say, they really regret it now. You are an angry and incredibly scary looking woman. And yet....you let yourself be used by Daniel and his cronies. Let yourself just....be a part of something, when you could, on your own, rip the heads off anyone in SCW. I know their's always that old adage of United we Stand.....but when you're kind of the entire base upon which the rest of your little group can lay itself, I don't get that."

Travis looks down with a soft sigh, shaking his head a little but then smiling as he looks up.

"But hey, what do I know. I'm just the SCW Roulette Champion. And you're not my problem Miss Page. You're Valentina's. Goth though.....thats my problem. And thats a problem, that this week on Climax Control, I look forward to handling. Because make no mistake, I will handle it. And I will show the entire world, that I'm ready for this chance, and this moment. Just because I won the SCW Roulette Title last week, doesn't mean my eyes are any less on the prize. Me and Valentina are going to the Blast from the Past finals, and we're going to prove that this? this is OUR time. I'll see you two at Climax Control."

And with that, Travis turns and walks off and the scene fades...to.....black.....

>