Author Topic: Sean in Irvine, California  (Read 1428 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
Sean in Irvine, California
« on: March 01, 2014, 12:06:11 AM »
 (ooc.  I know that this is past the deadline, but I just wanted to do an rp even though I'm not on the card.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Picture if you will, a very enthusiastic Sean Jackson leaving Climax Control last week.  He didn't anticipate his match with JT Starr and Deavon Justice to be for the ACW championship, but since it was, he made the most of yet ANOTHER opportunity to garner gold.

Even though the match wasn't easy, Starr and Justice were left laid out, empty handed.  Just the way Sean Jackson wanted it.

Now granted, there was no way that Sean could have forseen Mark Ward getting involved in the match.  Also there was no way he could have known that Hot Stuff would take out Justice, making the pin on Starr that much easier...

But when you think about it, it WAS the right choice to make now wasn't it?  Of course it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As darkness falls, the streets of Irvine, California are buzzing with street walkers, young and old alike.  With Climax Control coming in just a few days, some of the stars are already making their way into the area, which is causing wrestling fans from all over to come into the Mecca of the moment.

Yes, Irvine California is the Mecca of the moment.  If for nothing else, because Sean Jackson and Vanessa would soon be there.

Come on now, it's Irvine California.  Is there really anything else to cheer about?  no, I didn't think so.

With all the people walking the streets, they are completely oblivious to the audience watching from above.  For up on the top floor of a not named hotel, Sean Jackson is looking down on them, thankful that he isn't one of them.

Jackson:  "Look at them.  Wandering around as if their petty little lives actually means anything.  While they wander around aimlessly, looking for that next hit, looking for that next trick..."

As Sean talks, the camera pans down to reveal exactly what he's talking about.

Jackson:  "I get to sit up here, living large on Sin City's dime.  Yes people, Sin City opened up the coffers and has paid me well.  So well that Mark Ward himself stepped up to personally endorse me."

Sean is referring to Hot Stuff taking out Deavon Justice, making it easy for Sean to pin JT Starr.

Jackson:  "Which is something that some third rate hack from that other company couldn't do.  So while I'm here in Irvine, California making a ton of money and garnering a ton of publicity for Sin City.  That other company has a pretender who can't even wrestle two weeks in a row, much less make any money.  Which is probably the reason why it continues to flounder today."

As Sean is talking, the camera quickly picks up a large group of kids fighting in the middle of the street.  It is hard not to see or hear the disturbance taking place due to beer bottles and other objects being thrown about.

Jackson:  "Oh look, if I didn't know any better, I would think a NeWA card was taking place down there.  I wonder which would be Batee?"

As he begins to chuckle...

"He would be the one cowering in fear, directing everyone else to fight for him."

The woman's voice causes Sean to turn around, the camera revealing her to be the evil Jezebeth Vanessa.  For those who don't know, the vietnemese-american looking woman has been running the show, directing his every move now for almost a year and a half.  As she walks towards him, the camera reveals her to be wearing a two piece light blue bikini that leaves very little to the imagination.  Her long, dark hair which is usually free flowing , is tied into a pony tail that hangs to the middle of her back.

Vanessa:  "Just like I told you that he would.  But now, instead of Batee and that floundering organization you used to be part of.  You have a place like Sin City to excel in..."

As Vanessa is now mere inches from his face, she leans in and gives him a slight kiss.  Her hands on his face.

Vanessa:  "And someone like Mark Ward to feed your ego."

As Vanessa talks, her hands begin to run down his cheeks and towards his chest.  She has him in the palm of her very beautiful and capable hands, just like she always has.

Vanessa:  "Just like you deserve."

The once free willed Jackson who was speaking so matter of factly just moments ago, was now slipping into that world completely controlled by the evil Jezebeth herself.  She then moves forward until her exposed neck was now against his mouth, his lips lightly touching her smooth skin.

Vanessa:  "Just like you deserve this.  You do deserve this don't you?"

As Vanessa asked the question, Sean's head moves up and down ever so slightly.  His breath against her skin.

Jackson:  "Yes Vanessa."

Vanessa:  "You will excel here, won't you Sean?"

Again he nods.

Vanessa:  "You will be tested, and you will respond, won't you?"

As she backs away, she looks down at his knee.  The one he hits the lights out high knee with.

Vanessa:  "With that?"

As Sean's eyes close, Vanessa turns around to face the camera.

Vanessa:  "You see Sin City, it IS that easy.  The man will do what I want and when I want him to do it.  So get ready, because now you have to deal with me.  The evil Jezebeth.  Vanessa."

Fade.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>