Author Topic: Sinful Ambition Or The Dynasty  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Sinful Ambition Or The Dynasty
« on: April 25, 2012, 01:40:28 PM »

BREAKING NEWS !!

\'user

CNN: SCW Superstar Sean Roman Williams suffered minor injuries this morning while filming a pilot for a Reality TV Show for the network Bravo, the pilot was suppose to follow the superstar while he tried to return to the wrestling world. The last time Sean Williams was seen was during a PPV Show which was held by SCW a couple weeks back, after suffering a lost, Sean went out of action and wasn't seen or heard from until now.

The picture shown above was Sean Williams, an hour before running his car off the road in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Sean was filming a scene for an upcoming reality show, he was on his way to meet his brother Brandon Williams who was also going to appear on the show.

**UPDATE**

CNN: We are told that Brooklyn Carter and Brandon Williams will release an official statement later today regarding the update of Sean Williams.
>

Offline Brandon Williams

• View Profile
    • Brandon Williams
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

The scene opens up outside Sean's condo in Philly, Brandon is shown exiting out of a Black Escalade, he drops the cigarette to the ground, blows out a puff a smoke and makes his way towards the entrance of the building.

\'user

BRANDON !

Brandon ignores the yell, reaching his arm out to grab the door, he is stopped by a tap on the shoulder, he turns and notices a gentleman with a tape recorder standing behind him.

Brandon: What is it?

Guy: Any word on Sean Williams?

Brandon: (Rolls Eyes) I'm pretty sure you've been watching the news, anything you know, I know.

Guy: Is it true that drugs were involved?

Brandon moves in closer to the Guy, he raises his arm a little, but then drops it back down to his side.

Brandon: Look asshole, I don't know where your getting your information from, but my brother did not have any drugs in his system during the time of the accident, if you paid attention to the news then you would know he was in a horrible accident.

Guy: I'm aware, but the report I'm getting is that he had drugs in his system which caused her car to roll over.

Brandon: I won't indulge in this conversation anymore, instead of you focusing on drugs, how about you ask if he is doing fine? Why not ask about the bruised ribs her suffered, or the mild concussion, how about the scratches and marks he has up and down his body.

Guy: I would -

Brandon: Would of what ? Ask me later ? No, I already gave you enough information, so if you will excuse me I have some business to attend to, why not come back tomorrow, both Mercedes and I will address the community.

Before the guy could respond, Brandon turns and walks into the building closing the door behind him as the scene fades.
>

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 02:05:48 PM »
 Brooklyn: How is he holding up ?

Brooklyn makes her way into Sean's condo, passing Nicki who opened the door for her, she drops her bag to the floor and makes her way towards Sean's room.

Nicki: He just fell asleep, I wouldn't do that.

Brooklyn turns and looks at Nicki.

Brooklyn: I don't know what Sean has on his mind or what he plans on doing with his career, but he needs to let me know something.

Nicki: What do you mean ?

Brooklyn: After Sean lost the Tag Titles and I lost my shot at the Bombshell Championship, he came to me and asked me to leave the company.

Nicki: I don't know what Sean's doing, I mean he hasn't really spoke to much about SCW or even returning to wrestling.

Brooklyn shakes her head.

Brooklyn: He needs to figure something out because I miss it, yes I suffered my first lost to the hands of Misty and Kittie, but during that time I wasn't prepared, and I sit back and watch all these new females coming in and personally I need to get back in the game.

Nicki: And I respect that, but for right now Sean just wants everyone to kind of stay in the background for right now until he figures out how he wants to make his return.

Brooklyn: That is if he decides to return.

Brooklyn makes her way over to her hand bag, she reaches in pulling out a already rolled blunt, she turns and looks at Nicki, but Nicki declines, Brooklyn makes her way over to the kitchen counter, she sighs and places her hand on her head.

\'user

Brooklyn: It's been rough, family issues, money issues, and I haven't booked a gig since I left SCW, but I haven't really made the effort either.

Nicki: Money issues as in what ?

Brooklyn: Nothing with me, more of my family and trying to help them get our their problems, don't get me wrong I still have money to blow, but I'm just tired of being superwoman, and I'm just lonely and I miss fucking bitches up in the ring.

Nicki: Sean really wants us to wait it out for him.

Brooklyn: Whatever this surprise or us waiting for him turns out to be, I hope it happens soon because I swear if I see one more SCW B*TCH make it seem like she is GOD'S GIFT TO HUMANITY I SWEAR I WILL SCREAM, and not only will I scream, I will march back into SCW and make them remember the destruction and pain I use to cause these women.

Nicki: Don't talk to much game now, you aren't back in the ring yet and plus there some new competition out there that might give you the run for your money.

Sean's bedroom door opens up, and Sean sticks his head around the corner.

Sean: Come in my room so we can talk.

Brooklyn nods as she reaches for the blunt and lighter, she smiles as she walks pass Nicki and into Sean's room, the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:06:09 PM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.