Author Topic: Mean Girls Christmass  (Read 310 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Mean Girls Christmass
« on: December 16, 2016, 11:33:02 PM »
 The scene opens up in what looks like a North pole type of  scene. We see giant life sized candy canes standing, a sled just sitting there a lone, and all.  While, the toys are not being made, it seems a bit different sitting a Ms. Caulus type of outfit is none other than the current bombshells Roulette Champion Veronica Taylor. Who has her bombshells Roulette title on her slender shoulder wearing her trademark smug smirk. As the female embodiment of the Grinch who stole Christmas, looks spotting the cameras like the total diva she is.  As the arrogance of the Cuban beauty, and currente bombshelles roullete champion.  

Veronica Taylor: You know something what is Christmas all about well it is about me giving Los Vegas, and all of you internet nobodys a chance to see well me, the hottest, most photogenic bombshell ever. I mean, the Mean Girls are back and are taking things over like you see what happens when a plan comes together right? Celeste knows what happens when you get on my bad side you get taken out like the rachet basic you are. And there was nothing you could do about it hunty.

Veronica smirked, before doing a pouty face crying, before letting out a bitchy giggle as she sat in the sleigh. Her ego was growing by the second. As she looked at the camera with an bitchy glare on her face.

Veronica Taylor: I am so sick of people bitching about what happen to that gutter slut aww poor thing.  I mean it's not like anyone is gonna miss her if shes gone, I mean it would be gone. However, tonight is gonna be know as the Mean Girls Show, because we are going to rule this company like old times, and it starts with your queen me Veronica Freakin Taylor teaming up with my girl Mercedes Vargas to take on um ew am I seeing this right but Melody Grace, and Kate Steel.

Veronica shudders disgusted at the opponents she has to face. She knows both very well, one is the woman she beat for her first SCW Bombshell Roullete Champion, and current Internet Champion Kate Steel. The other is a former bombshell Roullete Champion, and a woman who has had her history with Veronica Taylor.

Veronica Taylor: Now Melody we have had our share of matches and you may of gotten the better of it. But, the end of night you are going to fail like you have against your partner for her internet title. But you want to stand up to us as well? Well we all know your husband is the one people care about, you? Your just the sad little girl who is way above your head, and against me and Mercedes you can't stand to us, and your partner.

Veronica lets out an arrogant loud laugh.

Veronica Taylor:  And Kate Steel I beat you for my first Bombshells Roullete champions like I made you look silly. Proving you were nothing more than a sad misberal ugly basic. But yes I know you have another title and now team with the emo and gothic freak tag team of Amy Marshall and Jessie Slowcow. That's really cute like even basics who hate eachother can use their jealousy of the Mean Girls to work together who knew! But getting to embarrass you again? I am gonna enjoy this like for real. After we give you and Melody make overs can you two just end it and quit stopping shows with your boring after school special act? Like go cry somehwhere else sorry bout it.