Author Topic: My Roulette title!  (Read 279 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
My Roulette title!
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:32:32 PM »
 SCENE ONE

The sound of glass shattering can be heard in the house of the one and only Veronica Taylor in West Plam Beach, Florida as the Cuban beauty can be heard screaming in a loud bitchy tone. As it echos through the hallways of her huge estate.

Veronica Taylor: Really? I don't get my title belt back? Why because Roxi had to quit because of her ugly rodent baby?! How the hell did they even have a baby? Ugh adoption? From a rat mother?! WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOJITO I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THIS!

Giani Di Luca: Baby clam down...

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I am not gonna clam down! I SHOULD BE GIVEN MY BELT BACK INSTEAD THEY ARE ALLOWING IT TO BE VACATED BY THAT UGLY MAN! They shouldn't of let her wrestle in the bombshells division in the first place. Probably got the surgery before they hired her. This isn't fair Giani just more favoritism.

Giani soon looks at his girlfriend she did look "hot" when she was mad in more ways than one. But he was focused on calming her down before, anything else got broken. By the raging Cuban beauty.

Giani Di Luca: Baby don't worry you will get that belt back. Like those regulars are nothing compared to you. Roxi won that last match, and now she is gone. But, you know Underwood and Ward are stupid when it comes to you boo. They don't know the star they have.

Veronica rolls her eyes in disgust.

Veronica Taylor:  They are totally disrespectful I brought attention to that belt, that it was lacking with the previous champion. Roxi? Couldn't hope to bring half of the attention I brought and not only did I have to face a freak right before that match, but then had to a face man for my bombshells roulette title. And its a travesty that I don't get to keep my belt.

Giani Di Luca: I know babe, but focus on other things why don't we go out later.

Veronica rolls her eyes and huffs in annoyance.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh fine! Just so sick and tired of seeing these ugly women getting the title shots that belong to me, and where the hell is my mojoito?!

Soon enough a servant comes and hands her one, she takes a look at it. Takes a sip slowly before spitting it out. Clearly annoyed it twas not made properly as she shoves the drink in the servants chest before saying in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh can you do anything right? Ugh make sure its made again and this time do it right.

The servant leaves looking unhappy to be chewed out by Veronica Taylor. As the First Class Mean Girl rolls her eyes annoyed her drink was not made to her specification. As Her boyfriend almost couldn't help but smile.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, don't worry about a thing I got everything lined up.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh good because this is not even fair.

Giani soon grabs the hand of his girlfriend before pulling her close hugging tightly. Before they kissing passionately.   As the first class model held the hand of her boyfriend as the Italian said in his normal tone.