Author Topic: A Story About Revenge: Part II  (Read 288 times)

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
A Story About Revenge: Part II
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:10:11 PM »

A Story About Revenge: Part II

”In moments of pain, we seek revenge.” –Ami Ayalon

November 26th, 2015 – Drake Green’s Home – Bakersfield, CA – 11:30 AM

[The camera fades in inside of Drake’s gym. The cold feeling cement room is heated up in the middle where Drake and Lyah Lindberg are working out in the six-sided wrestling ring. Drake is wearing an Under Armour long sleeve shirt, black shorts, with kneepads and sneakers. Lyah is wearing a bright pink Under Armour tank top, tight black workout pants, and pink Under Armour sneakers. Her hair is pulled back and she has a large, over-sized, black brace on her left knee. They lock up in the center of the ring and Drake pulls her into a side headlock. He tightens the grip around her neck before calling out to her.]

Drake: Come on. Get out. get out. Faster...faster!

He squeezes harder.

Drake: Let’s go Lindberg!

[Lyah remembers what she’s been taught, and knowing she isn’t as strong as Drake, she decides to do what she has to do in order to break free. One, followed by another, and a third elbow strike to Drake’s midsection forces his grip to loosen. Lindberg follows it up by pushing him off, into the ropes. She drops palm and chest first to the ring as he approaches her as he leaps over her. She quickly pops back up and hits an armdrag as he meets her in the middle of the ring. She transitions that to an immediate armbar attempt, her go to finishing submission hold but Drake counters immediately. He lifts her up and drops her back first onto the mat with a quick slam.]

Drake: Too slow. Get up, try again.

[Lyah rolls off the mat and the two lock up again. He grabs her and flips her onto her back before applying a chin lock. He tightens the hold.]

Drake: Come on...Lyah…

[She spins and tries to overtake Drake but she gets caught and Drake quickly slips her into his patented triangle choke….the “Rated R Chokehold”. Lyah taps immediately. Drake lets go and Lyah falls onto her back, panting heavy. He hops up to his feet and shakes his head a bit.]

Drake: What’s going on?

[Lyah pauses before answering, continuing to catch her breath. Finally, she sit’s up on the mat, looking up at him, frustration etched over her face as sweat runs down her forehead.]

Lyah: What do you mean? I made a mistake and you caught me. I tapped out. Simple, dude.

[She holds her hand out towards Drake, ready for him to lift her to her feet. He ignores her.]

Drake: A mistake? No… you didn’t make a mistake. You moved too slow. Get up on your own.

Lyah: I think I’ll take a five minute break then. Asshole.

Lyah lets her hand drop at her side, frustrated.

Lyah: You’ve been doing this for like, ever. Instead of getting mad when I make a mistake, or sorry, move too slow, maybe you should coach me instead of being a dick. Ever thought of that one?

Drake: Yeah, I have. And you know what that makes me think? That you assume because you fuck me that I’m somehow gonna take it easy on you in this ring. Well get over it because it isn’t gonna happen. You want me to coach you up? You want a teachable moment? Here’s one for you. Alexis Edwards isn’t going to give a shit if you need a breather. She isn’t gonna help you get your ass off of the mat. Now if you want that title...if you really want it...then you need to kick it into another gear Lindberg.

[She adjusts her knee brace and slowly stands up. She glares over at Drake, who has a look of intensity over his face. ]

Lyah: Screw Alexis Edwards, I can beat that bitch. Let’s go.

[Lyah again ties up with Drake in the center of the ring and he quickly overpowers her, forcing her into the corner, but instead of wait for him to let off, she lifts her right knee up into his stomach. She then slips out from his grip and hits a dropkick to his back, sending him chest first into the corner. Not letting up, she runs and jumps on his back and locks in a sleeper hold, wrapping her legs around his waist.]

Lyah: Go to sleep, Drake. Or tap out, I got you.

[Drake flips her around and tries to put her into a sleeper hold of his own but she moves faster than him and quickly slips him into an armbar. She pulls back on his arm, wrenching it tightly, knowing if she gets it extended fully, he will have no choice but to tap out.]

Lyah: Give up?!

[Lindberg would normally talk more trash, but she’s focused for the moment, wanting to prove to Drake that she’s serious when she needs to be. After a few seconds, Drake has no choice but to slam his hand into the mat, tapping out, prompting Lyah to release the hold as soon as his hand hits the mat for the third time. She rolls backwards and onto her knees with a smile over her face as her ponytail is now messy.]

Lyah: If you were Alexis, I would have kept that shit on a good five seconds.

[Proud of herself, she crawls over to him on her knee’s, and leans down, maneuvering her face just inches away from his playfully.]

Lyah: Who isn’t fast enough now, boyfriend?

Drake: You…

[He quickly spins around and then grabs her, flipping her over and pinning the back of her shoulders on to the mat. He slides over her, staring straight into her eyes.]

Drake: You know...you’re kinda sexy when you actually put some effort in.

[He smiles as he keeps her pinned down against the canvas.]

Lyah: You were kind of sexy when you were tapping like a little bitch a minute ago…

[Her quick-witted response is offered with a grin as she presses her feet down hard against the mat and bridges her back up as Drake still has a grip on her wrists.]

Lyah: And you can’t pin me either, just like Alexis.

[He licks his lips a bit and then thrusts forward, kissing her intensely. After a moment he tilts his head back and smiles.]

Drake: Now...run the ropes while I take a shower.

[She pushes him away from her, laughing.]

Lyah: Way to ruin the moment...nothing like running the ropes to kill my mood. Jerk. I hate running the ropes.

[She stands to her feet, fixing her ponytail as she listens to his orders, and begins hitting the ropes as hard as she can. Drake heads for his residence in the back but before he turns the corner he turns back to her.]

Drake: Happy Thanksgiving!

”I’ve been around SCW long enough to see the parades of stars, men and women, that come and go. Some of them are talented, some are useless, and others are just lazy. One thing they all have in common? They all claim to be somebody. They come here and spew out mindless bullshit. They all say that they’re here to take SCW by storm. They all rant on and on and fucking on about being somebody. Do you know what the worst part is? The worst part is that its usually about one in ten that last more than three matches and probably about one in twenty that last more than five matches. People just can’t hang. People just don’t understand how hard it really is to make it here. There are guys like Steve Ramone and TNA that taste mild success. Guys that would be perennial main eventers in other promotions that sometimes just can’t find their groove here. Why you ask? It’s because SCW is the toughest place to make it. Period.”

“But you’re different Alexis. Not only have you had some success here early on and won yourself a pretty little title, but you’ve also come out and said the exact opposite of everyone else. You didn’t claim to be someone at all. In fact, you claim to be nobody. You claim to be just another hooded, nameless face in the crowd. Just another one of Timothy Stagg’s groupies. You wear the “Nobody” badge proud with hooded sweatshirts, hash tags on Twitter, and constant claims that you’re just another “Nobody”. But I’m calling bullshit.”

“You’re not nobody at all Alexis. You’re somebody, alright. In just a few short months you’ve managed to grab hold of the company’s secondary title and get yourself into Climax Control’s main event. That’s more than Tim Stagg’s has accomplished in a year and that’s more than your sad little friend Connor Murphy has accomplished in almost three years. You’ve even managed to cozy up to Mikah, the only woman who stands above you. You’ve gone all buddy buddy and it’s borderline brilliant. You’ve fooled almost everyone…almost. I know your kind. Sniveling and conspiring all the way to the top. Using people like Tim and Conner and fooling people like Mikah. I know where your career is headed and I can’t wait to see how far you can take it. But it’s about time you stop being a cowardly, lying little bitch. Show the world who you are. It’s time to stop pretending.”

November 26th, 2015 – Drake Green’s Home – Bakersfield, CA – 1:45 PM

[The camera fades back in inside of Drake’s home gym. Lyah Lindberg is in the six-sided ring. Her body glistens with sweat as she bounces off the ropes, one by one. Every time she hits the ropes, her eyes clench shut and a small whimper comes out of her mouth. Even so, she continuously runs back and forth and pushes through the pain. As she keeps running, Drake walks back out. He’s wearing a blue sport coat, white shirt, and dark blue jeans. He has a smile on her face as he watches her running. Just as he’s about to speak up and stop her, she hits the ropes and screams out in pain. She falls to her knees as he runs over to her.]

Drake: Are you ok?

Lyah: I think so.

Drake: You think?

Lyah: Yeah… I just…I’m tired. You look nice.

[Drake can’t help but smile.]

Drake: Well I had a chance to take a shower so…

Lyah: Must be nice.

Drake: Here, let me help you up.

Lyah: I don’t need help, dude.

Drake: Don’t be stubborn.

Lyah: Dude…

[She gives him a long blank stare filled with angry eyes and he backs off a bit.]

Drake: Ok.

[She rolls her eyes a bit as she stands up. She goes to walk toward the other end of the ring. She stops and reaches down to pick her water bottle up off of the canvas and as she does, the bottom of her pink Under Armour tank top lifts up a bit as she bends over. Drake notices something under shirt.]

Drake: What’s that?

[He springs to his feet and charges over to where she is standing.]

Lyah: What?

[She again shoots him a mean-eyed look.]

Drake: Let me see something.

[He goes to lift up her shirt.]

Lyah: What are you doing?

Drake: Just relax.

[He peels up the back of her shirt revealing two deep red bruises across her back.]

Lyah: It’s ok…it’s just from the ropes.

[Drake stares at the two deep red bruises. There is something horrifyingly familiar to him about them. He stares and he can feel a sense of anger come over him. His hands begin to tremble as he shuts his eyes.]

August 24th, 2004 – Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA – 11:15 PM

[Drake busts through the hospital room door. Sitting about ten feet away from him is a very young Jenny Green. She’s wearing a hospital gown and her eyes and cheeks are filled with the remnants of heavy black mascara mixed with tears. Her hair is dyed jet black. Her arms are pasty white and missing her signature tattoo sleeves. She looks up at Drake and her green eyes turns a bright red as she begins to sob for what looks to be the 382nd time that night. He runs over to her and they embrace. Her cries get louder as she lets go of all her emotions into the shoulder and arm of her older brother.]

Drake: It’s ok…it’s ok…I’m here.

[Her cries get louder as he rubs her back.]

Jenny: Ow ow ow ow.

[He lifts his hands up off of her.]

Drake: What’s wrong?

Jenny: My back…

[She whimpers and then buries her head back into his arms. He looks over her back and sees that her gown is tied tight in the back. He moves the right side just a few to see two horrifying deep red bruises across her back. His eyes widen and his face turns a shade of white. Just as he goes to cover her back up, two nurses walk into the room.]

Nurse: I’m sorry, sir. We’re going to need just a few minutes with her. And then she can go.

[Drake nods but Jenny holds him tight. She whispers up at him.]

Jenny: Please don’t go.

Drake: I’ll be right outside.

Jenny: Promise?

Drake: I promise.

[He gives her a kiss on the top of her head before heading out of the door. He walks into the hallway and then leans back against the wall just outside of her now closed door. He looks across the hall to see his brother Nick talking with Max. He stares at them for a moment before a cold hand interrupts him on his forearm. It starles him for a second before he realizes who it is. Is former step mother Phyllis, wearing a denim jacket and her eyes as tires as his, stands in front of him.]

Drake: Sorry, I didn’t see you there.

Phyllis: That’s ok, Dickey. You, ok?

Drake: A little freaked out. But…

Phyllis: A little?

Drake: I guess not…do we know who…who was she with?

Phyllis: She won’t say but I know.

Drake: Who?

Phyllis: This little prick she’s been hanging out with. Kid’s name is Greg. He’s a real dick….Dickey.

Drake: Why don’t you tell the police?

Phyllis: Because she’ll deny it. She loves him…

[She lets out a sarcastic chuckle under her breath.]

Drake: You sure it was him?

Phyllis: Oh I’m sure.  This isn’t the first time he’s roughed her up either…

Drake: You knew?

Phyllis: Of course I knew…

Drake: And you didn’t do anything?

Phyllis: What am I going to do?

Drake: I don’t know…protect your daughter maybe? Not a have six glasses of wine with dinner and stay awake long enough to make sure she gets home safe? What the fuck, Phyllis?

Phyllis: Don’t judge me. You know how tough it is without your father?

Drake: Yeah, I know. You’ve been telling me for ten years.

Phyllis: Well excuse me for having a tough time.

Drake: Look…

[He lets out a big exhale.]

Drake: …I don’t wanna fight with you. What can I do?

Phyllis: What can you do? I’ll tell you what you can do. You can find that little piece of shit and put him in the ground. That’s what you can do.

Drake: Come on, Phyllis. I’m not-

[She cuts him off.]

Phyllis: Did you not see those bruises on her back? Her face?

[She steps closer to him and now a noticeable tear begins to well up in her eyes.]

Phyllis: He raped my baby, Dickey. He raped your sister. Now go take care of it.

[The two lock eyes for a moment and after a long stare, one which sees tears stream down Phyllis’ face Drake turns to look for his brother Nick who is nowhere to be seen. He turns back toward Phyllis and puts his arm on her shoulder.]

Drake: Ok…tell me where to go.

”We all have those victories that we relish. The ones we can’t get enough of. I’ve certainly had a few. My title win over Kevin Carter is one. My win over Rage is another. Those times that we overcome odds that we’re not sure we can actually beat. Those special moments that can define our careers. But we also have the ones that got away from us. Those matches that for one reason or another just slip through our fingers. I’ve certainly had one or two of those. One of them…was against you Goth. A match I should’ve won. A match I had to win. Of course…we all know that I didn’t win. We all know that the premature end of my first title reign was the beginning of another great chapter in the story of Goth. I can accept that. I have to. But it doesn’t mean that I have to like it. It doesn’t mean that I have to be ok with it.”

“I’ve never had a bad word to say about you Goth. I’ve never had a reason to bring you up. I think people overlook the fact that you’re easily the most decorated member of the SCW roster. You’re the only Triple Crown Winner. You’re a former tag team Champion, a three time Roulette Champion, and of course a two time SCW Word Heavyweight Champion. That’s not counting your immense success elsewhere. Anyone who says that you’re not worthy of my title is an idiot, point blank. There isn’t anyone else in this business that I’d like to see across from that ring from me. There isn’t anyone else that I think DESERVES to be there. I’ve looked forward to the opportunity that I’m gonna get at December to Dismember. I’ve hoped for it for a long time. It’s a chance for me to correct a mistake. It’s an opportunity for me to right a wrong from a few years ago. I need this, Goth, and I can’t wait. Did you ever just have one of the moments when you feel that it’s over? That there’s nowhere else to go? I had one of those moments, Goth. Right after I lost to you. In my eyes I had hit rock bottom. I knew that no matter what I did I couldn’t erase my loss to you. But I was wrong. After two years I finally have that chance to correct the biggest mistake of my career.”

“The few things about you that do disappoint me are our recent choices. Your choice of company and the fact that you’ve chosen to align yourself next to Mark Ward has left me with no choice but to put you down in two weeks. This week is merely a warm up. It’s a chance to see what we can do together. To me it’s more about Lyah getting to punch Alexis in the face more than anything. Me and you? We have a date in two weeks. On that night the whole world will know who the best really is and to be completely honest with you…I can’t wait.”

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:11:09 PM by DrakeGreen »

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG