Author Topic: Like a Magic show?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Jade Wylder

• View Profile
    • Jade Wylder
Like a Magic show?
« on: September 18, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »

zooming out from the close up of a candle that is lit, Jade is seen meditating, holding some sort of crystal rock on her hands, she is whispering a chant, with her eyes closed, the window is moonlight, shining upon her, in her meditating state. Jade then opens her eyes and raises the rock upwards. She lets the moonlight shine upon it and it gives out quite a show. Jade stares in awe at how it looks. She smiles a bit.

Jade Wylder
"You are pleased goddess?"

Jade is looking for an answer, but before she gets one, she hears a knock on her hotel door. Jade gasps, she quickly puts her rock down and stands up from her little meditation area, she goes towards the door and speaks.

Jade Wylder
"Who is it?"

=Woulda have a Jade sig here if someone made it by now >_>=

and her manager:
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:54:28 PM »

Standing on the outside of the door, Sean is shown standing with his phone in hand, wearing a pair of gray sweats and cut up shirt.

I don't know if I have the right room or not.
[Sean pauses] I was looking for Charlie and I thought this was his room, but it's Sean.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:54:46 PM by Sean Williams »
>

Offline Jade Wylder

• View Profile
    • Jade Wylder
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »

Jade knows of Sean Williams. She immediately opens the door and smiles as she sees him.

Jade Wylder
"Charlie, he should be coming over soon, come in if you'd like. I'm Jade by the way !"

Jade walks inside the room then shows the way in for Sean.

Jade Wylder
"Don't mind the candles...I was just....uhhh well -eyeroll- never mind hehehe."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:19:08 PM by Jade Wylder »

and her manager:
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »

I was aware of who Jade was, but I didn't know how Brooklyn would feel knowing I was in the same room with her. But at the same time, I didn't think it was that deep. Different division and honestly I had no problems with the girl, she was a friend of Charlie who is a friend of mine, I wasn't worried. OOC: (This is what Sean is thinking in his head.)

Sean made his way inside the hotel room, he sniffed the air and could smell the aroma of the candles through the air, he smiled.

It smells good in here, was you like doing Yoga or some shit?

Sean let out a small giggle.

I'm joking, sometimes when I'm home alone or in my hotel room. I'll light a couple candles, put on some music and just relax.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:22:32 PM by Sean Williams »
>

Offline Jade Wylder

• View Profile
    • Jade Wylder
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »

Jade Wylder
"Oh actually, I was praying to the moon. It sounds a little weird I know, but I was actually kinda wishing for good well being for me and for Brookyln."

Jade just realized she mentioned Brooklyn I hope he doesn't get offended she thinks. Jade goes over to blow out her lavander and mint candles. She explains herself as she does.

Jade Wylder
"After hearing her little pregnancy announcment, I got really scared. I'm not really comfortable wrestling agaisnt someone who is expecting you know? It's bad for my mantra. I wouldn't forgive myself if I caused an early miscarriage. So I was bascially telling the Moon Goddess to look out for me and the girls in our matches."

Jade looks at Sean

Jade Wylder
"Sorry if this is weirding you out, I'm what most would call a closet spiritualist, I never reallyu tell people that cause they might think low of me and stuff....though most already do with my otaku fan girl ways *sigh* but I'm used to it I guess"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:35:10 PM by Jade Wylder »

and her manager:
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 10:46:21 PM »

I was aware of Brooklyn's recent announcement, but hadn't commented at all about it, it was a hard thing for me, especially since the person who was fathering here child was a complete jackass. Brooklyn and Shark may have squashed their drama between each other, but dude still disrespected me and I wasn't to thrilled about the whole idea.

But Brooke was my friend, no matter what the situation was, I still supported her. As for Jade asking me, she was only curious, I wasn't mad that she brought it up, but it was more of Brooklyn's place to speak about that, then me.

As for her praying to the moon and speaking all this language, I was confused, but I played it off.

Sean stands there for a second, not knowing how to answer the question.

Brooke will be alright, and it's nice of you to pray for her because I'm sure she needs it. I don't know how the staff will handle Brooklyn's participation in the Bombshell Title match, but I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something.

Sean let out a sigh of relief, he didn't really want to discuss the Brooklyn pregnancy with it being her business, he started to walk around the hotel room trying to think of a different topic.

Uhhh...so how is Japan treating you?

>

Offline Jade Wylder

• View Profile
    • Jade Wylder
Like a Magic show?
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »

Jade Wylder
"I'm glad I did though, might make me a bit uncomfortable if I didn't hehehe"

Jade could tell that the thought of Brooklyn getting impregnated by James Shark made Sean a bit uncomfortable. She didn't mean to bring the topic up and such, but she wanted to be honest about her spirituality so bringing it up along with the pregnancy would be a good ice breaker....of course Jade realizes he made no mention of it. Great, he probably thinks I'm weird now Jade then speaking about how Japan is faring for her.

Jade Wylder
"Oh my god, we could be here all day about Japan. I'm really loving it, its like a complete geeks paradise here for me....in certain parts of course, I couldn't remember the last time I had so much fun in another country....bought some Hello Kitty stuff *giggles* I'm a fan of it *shrugs*"

Jade also remembered a certain incident she had with Charlie a day back.

Jade Wylder
"Well....some parts of it wasn't so great, me and Charlie had a frightening run in with the Yakuza believe it or not. Once he's here he'll explain it all, I'm kinda nervous talking about it since I don't know most of it"

and her manager:
>