Author Topic: CRYSTAL HILTON v CANDY OVERTON  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CRYSTAL HILTON v CANDY OVERTON
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:44:56 PM »
 Please post roleplays here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 06/20/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 06/21/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »
 The first RP period has passed.

All RPs posted now will be counted towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 06/26/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/27/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 11:29:43 PM »
 The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Hilton standing in front of a mirror. She smiles as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. She can’t help but grin as the cameras pan in on the Rose Goddess. Crystal puts her lip gloss on as she nods her head in agreement and begins to speak.

Crystal: Mirror, mirror, on the wall who is the most dominant Bombshell Roulette Champion of them all?! Now before you go ahead and say that it is without a doubt Mercedes Vargas and I love my Vargas. After all her and I go way back, and it’s no secret I am close friends with the Argentine Assassin. The truth is that this title looks absolutely stunning on me. It’s looks beautiful… As a matter of fact absolutely perfect, and as I say time and time. Perfection is something that simply doesn’t fail. The Roulette Championship means everything to me and for it to leave me would be quite the travesty. It would cause an uproar and my fans… My adoring fans didn’t pay to see it just leave me like that. Oh no they paid to see it around my waist, and they paid to see me defend it like the great champion that I am. I know you all didn’t expect me to just lose the championship did you? Especially not to sorry ass Candy Overton.

Crystal smiles wider than before as her eyes meet with that of camera. She continues to apply her lips on as she speaks some more.

Crystal: Let’s be honest what has Candy Overton to even deserve this shot at the Roulette Championship? Who has she beaten. What has she honestly done? Yet she thinks she can just issue challenges out to me?! TO ME of ALL PEOPLE… I am a Hollywood Starlet. If you watch any sports team from Los Angeles you have probably seen me sitting courtside, or right there in the front row. You have seen me mingling with the stars and being the A Lister that I know I am. That’s all I have ever been about. Appearance. Standing out being noticed and basically being the featured attraction that everyone has paid to see. Yet Candy Overton thinks that by asking for a title shot that she should automatically be given one, and if I don’t answer her it’s like I am ducking her. It’s like I am portraying myself to be afraid of what she is bringing to the table. And what exactly is she bringing?! The answer is nothing. Let’s face the facts here…

Crystal smiles widely as she begins to think to herself.

Crystal: Candy Overton is a failure in this business. She is a woman who is just God awful. To say it bluntly Candy Overton sucks. I can recall on two separate occasions where she had two title shots in this company. Both were in the Bombshell Tag Team division and yes one of them she can push all the blame to Nurse Cindy, and if you want to call her pathetic. A train wreck by all means I really couldn’t give a damn, but you are no better. In that last match your ass got pinned. You got beat out there. You can cry all you want. You can demand whatever you wish the fact is your ass got beat just like that. So it’s time to step aside. It’s time to move on, and it’s time to let some others get a shot at what I have. More importantly it’s time to step aside. I am a big believer that you actually should be doing something. You should be relevant before you get rewarded with anything. Yet you of all people are getting a shot.

Crystal laughs as she shakes her head speaking some more.

Crystal: Honestly as it currently stands I am untouchable. Everyone thought that I couldn’t get it done against the meathead in Natalie McKinley. They thought history would simply repeat itself. That she would have my number and beat me like she used to during the days of me fighting under the mask of La Paloma but guess what Candy. The moment the mask came off. The moment Natalie and I found ourselves on a collision course. I took the championship away from her. Not only did I take the title away from her but I bounced back and even defeated her in the rematch. I retained my championship to just showcase that I am the champion to be feared. I am a champion that refuses to go down without a fight. To all the haters who thought I couldn’t overcome Natalie guess what? Don’t try to jump on the Crystal Hilton band wagon. Go cheer for whoever it was you were cheering. I rather not have you riding my coattails pretending like you were fans the entire time. That really doesn’t sit well with me.

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she continues to speak.

Crystal: How is me any match that much of a surprise?! What SHOULD be a surprise to any of you is those who think that Candy actually has a chance at winning against me. In her eyes she truly believes her moment will always be sweet as Candy but what is going to be sweet about getting your ass royally kicked by me in front of the shiek? I feel like I am destined to win this upcoming match. It’s like royalty gets to see the Rose Goddess doing what she does best in the ring. A little dose of royalty to royalty. But Candy have no fear because you actually might have a chance to win this match. No really hear me out here… You have somewhat of a chance to win because within the Roulette division anything is indeed possible right?!

Crystal smiles as she turns her attention to the camera.

Crystal: SPIN THAT WHEEL ROUND AND ROUND… What will it land on?! NOBODY KNOWS… You see Candy that’s your only saving grace that within the confines of this division you can literally be fighting me in any type of match. Who knows what’s going to happen the very moment we step in the ring with one another. It COULD be anything that you and I fight in but then again knowing you Candy you will probably fail as usual because that’s all you seem to do. You always seem to drop the ball when it’s clearly in your court. You wouldn’t be you if you didn’t right? So you can keep on calling me out as much as you want and you will never get an answer from me because honestly you just aren’t worth it. You are a disgrace to this business and in Dubai I am going to beat you out of this match. Maybe you can go running along to Roxi Johnson or someone else begging for a title shot because honestly you have no business in fighting me.

I am not sweet as Candy. I am not nice. I am a Rose… A flower that is quite beautiful but has it’s thorns about it, and at any point. I can strike you with my thorns. Please let me see this angry side of you Candy. Please show me this side that you wanted me to fear so much but I bet just like the rest of your career it’s probably going to be a disappointment at best. It’s not like we expect much out of you anyway right?! See you inside in Dubai and in case you didn’t realize it yet. Perfection is simply something that doesn’t fail… This is one rose that simply refuses to wither away…

With that Crystal can’t help but laugh into the mirrors and it is on this image that we fade out on.

Los Angeles, California
E3

Crystal Hilton sat proudly behind a booth at the Electronic Entertainment Expo. She couldn’t help but chuckle as all of the big people in the video game industry as well as the big time fans of the video game industry found their way to Los Angeles, California to take a look at the future of everything. However for Crystal Hilton today meant relaxing. It meant just taking in the freetime and more importantly than that it meant time to take part in signing autographs, photo ops, and most importantly hamming it up for the crowd. Her booth had a somewhat long line to it, and Crystal loved every bit of it. Her SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship was draped across the table and one by one fans couldn’t help but come over to her. She posed and took photos with them.

Crystal: Don’t worry there’s PLENTY of me to go around… Keep it moving I can take photos for days!

Crystal smiled as she waved at some fans. She wasn’t alone as her daughter Brittany sat next to her taking it all in. Brittany nodded her head in agreement as she looked back at Crystal shrugging her shoulders at her.

Crystal: What’s wrong B Brat?! Is something bothering you?!

Brittany: It’s just that how does all of this become possible. How do you get invites to everything?! You literally just got into video games this year, and if it wasn’t for Auntie Jenny and Auntie Zelda… Well I doubt you would know anything having to do with video games.

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she looks deeply into the eyes of Brittany.

Crystal: Don’t you ever say that name in front of me again?!

Brittany: Who Jenny?!

Crystal: Jenny is fine… Zelda’s the issue…

Brittany: And what did she do?!

Crystal just shakes her head as she offers a long sigh and begins to reply back to her daughter.

Crystal: It’s just my entire career it always seemed like I was attached to Zelda. I couldn’t get anywhere without having people bring her up. Having people try to claim that I was nothing without her. I would merely be her shadow and that’s all I was good for. Hell I remember competing under the mask of La Paloma and having to hear Amy Marshall having some words to say about EMF… And to be honest as great as Every Man’s Fantasy was in the wrestling world it was always about Zelda Knite. It really didn’t do anything for me. I never had the singles success that I know I should have always had. Everything seemed to be wrapped around Zelda. So of course I am not happy, and finally after working my ass off. After not having a singles title for three years.

Crystal smiles as she grabs the Roulette Championship and holds onto it tightly.

Crystal: I finally got one on my own… Why dwell in the past when we can focus on today, and today. I am that star. I am everything and there isn’t anything that anyone can say that proves otherwise. Just think Brittany that one day this lifestyle could be yours as well. Don’t you want it for yourself as well?

Brittany: I guess I do.

Crystal: You see the big thing is that sometimes you are going to have to cast your closest friends to the side in order for you to be successful. It’s just the nature of somethings. But when you focus on achieving things on your own. Trying to accomplish things for yourself. You get the cars, you get the money, and you can get gigs such as this. Doesn’t that just sound amazing?

Brittany looks at the long line of fans waiting to see her mother and she can’t help but shake her shoulders uneasily as she looks back at Crystal.

Brittany: Yeah but can you honestly say that all of this is making you happy? Who are you going to share all of your successes with if all you are doing is pushing your loved ones to the side? Who are you going to share all the wealth with. I know money can be a good thing at times but what’s the point if you don’t have friends and what not to support you. To be your backbone?

Crystal can’t help but scoff as she shakes her head back at her daughter.

Crystal: Brittany you don’t really need friends. Besides when you have the name of Hilton that should lead to success to fame, to fortune. After all YOU are MY daughter I wouldn’t expect anything less out of you.

Brittany shakes her head as she can’t help but sigh back at her mother.

Brittany: I honestly don’t know what has gotten within you. First you were quick to throw away everything Grandpa taught you, and now you are very quick to disown one of your best friends. I don’t know what’s going on with you mom but you really need to take a good glimpse in the mirror and I don’t mean in a way to reestablish our ego but I mean in an overall sense. Because as much as I love you being champion it just seems like you are changing everything about yourself and that scares me… That scares me in ways you cannot even fathom…

Brittany replies back as she waves to Crystal walking away from the table. Crystal doesn’t really know what to say as she takes it all in. Her focus is back on her huge line and she goes back to signing more autographs as we fade out on that image.

user posted image

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 11:58:44 PM »

\'user

People has been asking me all week. Why now Candy? Why now are you pushing your way into the title picture? The answers to those questions are highly simple. Crystal Hilton doesn't deserve that title around her waist. Yes, I have had shots at the tag team titles but let's face it. I was always supposed to be a singles champion. I could have challenged Mikah but why would I want to face someone who is twice as worthless as Crystal Hilton. Both women are cancerous to the bombshell division and it is my job to prevent the cancer from spreading. The fans are waiting for the perfect representation for the Bombshell division and dammit I will be the one they need. Raynin is hardly ever around and no one else is stepping up to put this division on their shoulders.

Well that is about to change because I, Candy Overton, will put the entire division on my back and carry into the future. The SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship belongs to the people and I am fighting for the people. Crystal wants to be some hollywood starlet but let's not forget one thing. Crystal has yet to face me. What have I done? Who have I beat? Let's see here I have beaten Jessie Salco and Twisted Sister. Have you beaten those two ladies? No, I didn't think so. Let's not forget Cindy and I beating The Fallen in our very first tag team match together. I believe all of that says I deserve a shot at your belt. Plus, who were you going to defend the championship against anyway? Did you think you were going to get off scott free without defending your championship?

I may not be the official #1 Contender but it seems that you really need a reality check. That wheel can land on any type of match because I am going to prove beyond the shadow of doubt that I belong in the bombshell division. The Rose Goddess had better check herself because come Sunday. Your championship reign will come to an end. You can say you are dominant but in the end. Dominance only lasts for a while until you meet that one special someone who is just better than you. This week I will not be the sweet and innocent lady these fans think of me. Oh no, this week at Into The Void, I will prove beyond the shadow of doubt that I am a SOUR BITCH.

The Shiek will enjoy watching me kick your sorry ass again and again. Unlike you, I don't like talking about what I will do. I like to prove it. See you soon Crystal and may the Sweet Roses bloom on your SOUR BITCH ASS.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:59:20 PM by Candy Overton »