Author Topic: It's Only A Matter Of Time...  (Read 552 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
It's Only A Matter Of Time...
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:41 PM »
 I couldn't help but laugh as I watched that one moment from last week's main event, over and over again, as I planted Nick Jones's face into the canvas and quickly left the building. It was a little taste of revenge from the bullshit that fucker put me through when we last encountered each other. He opened the door with his little entourage pulling off that stunt in my first-ever world championship match awhile back, so I figured it was about time that I returned the favor. The insignificant douchebag deserves to be screwed over at every time and I'm going to make sure that he'll be watching his shoulder constantly, fearing me every time I'm in the building. No one is safe.

I turned off the television in my hotel room and rose to my full height, already thinking of the carnage that laid ahead. I knew I was in for a tag-team match against him and a woman named Veronica Taylor and honestly didn't care much about it. Nick Jones is nothing without his compainions to back him up and I currently hold no beef against Veronica Taylor. Truth is, I'm not an honorable, decent man that any sane woman would enjoy being with, but if she does decide to hit me first, I'll gladly strike back. Otherwise, I'm going to leave it up to my partner, Raynin, to deal with Veronica Taylor all on her own. My full rage is heavily focused on Nick Jones, the man who screwed me over, stole both my win and my title, and laughed about it in my face. This week, it will be another case of vengenace, where I'll be glad to slap that smirk off his face and make him pay for messing with the most complete fighter of the world - Kain, The King Of Kings!

My phone was buzzing on a wooden table. I took a moment to glance at the clear, colorful blue sky that blanketed San Francisco from above before looking at my phone and reaching for it. I should have checked the I.D. on the phone first, but at the time, I was a little impatient. Instead, I grabbed it quickly and unflipped it, placing it near my ear.

Hello?

Your enemies won't stop until they destroy you, Alex. You caused me great pain during your time here in San Francisco. Now it is my time to return the favor. Have a nice death!

The line on the other side dropped dead. My instincts honed in and I immediately rolled out of the way as two bullets ripped through the door. I heard a loud commotion as the door was kicked open and two goons, with silencers in hand, rushed into the room. I waited for them to enter and as soon as they did, I took out the first man's arm with a standing armbar, taking out his gun and tossing him to the side. I tackled the second guy to the ground and smashed his face in with my right fist, immediately knocking him out. I was aware at the guy was attempting to hit me with his gun from behind, so I quickly stood up, nailed with a back kick, causing him to double-over in pain. His wind knocked out of him, I took him out with a single blow to the back of his head. Both men are on the ground, unmoving. Shaking my head, I crouched and took a look at the tattoos, trying to recognize any gang art. I immediately discovered one.

It was the picture of a flaming skull, reminiscent of something you'd see out of the famous Ghost Rider character. Though the conversation was brief, I knew who the voice beloonged to. It was Ray "Skinny" Williams, a small man with enormous power. He used to rule the underground fighting scene in these parts, but once I rolled into town and took care of his champions, everything changed.  Like the rest of them, he grew enraged at what I did in a short amount of time. I'm the most feared, dominant man inside that life and have made sure it was left that way. Now everyone wants payback against me, including him. It's too bad though; I made sure that both men walk back to their master in failure. Or at least go into prison for it. Let them find out about it that way.

Rising to my full height once more, I grabbed my gym bag, along with my phone, then exited the room, closing the door behind me. I quickly called 911 and reported a shooting in my hotel room, immediately explaining the truth about matters. I expected the cops to come here shortly, so I decided to head out of the hotel, standing in front of the hotel. Once they arrived, it took awhile, but I told them my story to a couple of lead detectives while the rest of the cops swarmed in and found both guys. They took them away and I merely grinned at him, watching them look at me with such hate and distain as they were handcuffed and shove into the San Francisco police cars. Eventually, I was let go, cleared of any wrongdoing as I entered my own limo and drove away.

Nick, I am now a walking nightmare in your world. You cannot avoid me. Your thoughts are constantly of me and ways to get rid of me. You hate me for everything I stand for and you dislike me for the fact that I am both ruthless and determined to put an end to your silly, forgettable reign as champion. You see me nothing but a thorn at your side and you'll do whatever it takes to finish me and continue your conquest as one of the greatest paper champions to ever exist in the confines of the Sin City Wrestling organization. It's too bad, really, Nick. You can try taking me down all you want, whether it's your boyfriend Mark Ward or any stupid man within your inner circle or even by yourself. The problem is that I'm cancer to you and everyone else lurking within these halls. You can NEVER get rid of me, because I'm pain that's both constant and everlasting. My rule over you, along with the other idiotic sheep, will come full circle. That belt is mine for the taking and considering all the crimes you tried to pull against me, you're begging to be buried alive in a deep hole, where no one will ever you again.

Now you call yourself the best that this place has to offer. That's not really true though, is it? I knew, for a fact, that you weren't excellent as a tag-team partner and you weren't exactly at the top of your game as a competitor. You'd figure that nice, little strategy of yours would work on me, right? Letting the wolves chew on me while you stood back and grinned like a pompous foo, thinking that wearing me down without any effort would do the trick, right? It didn't work! I still came out standing and gave you the fight of your life. You realized that your championship reign was about to come to an end. After all, I ended Damon Synn's hopes of his so-called "revolution" horseshit when I executed a Malice and knocked him out cold. It was then you made the greatest mistake of your life; with the help of your entourage, the championship belt was snuck into the ring, you temporilary took me out, and pinned Damon Synn for the win. That isn't you being the best, Nick Jones. You are nothing but a coward and a lowlife bastard that cannot dominate a true fighter in the ring solo. Oh, sure, you fought against others and somehow completed it on your own, but that was against the same group of men you are catergorized in; weak and unable to do the job on their own. You're just like the rest of them.

Already, I know you will scoff at me, call me a total liar, perhaps even going as far as to say that I'm insane. You'd be half right; I am literally insane. I'm willing to walk onto any battlefield, under any conditions, and come out swinging, anything at a chance for the top prize in any place I walk into. However, I am a man of truth, Nick Jones, and what I saw, for my own eyes, told me the entire story about you and how you function. You take one look, at a guy like me, Nick Jones, and you can't help but be pissed off. You can't help but get a rise out of the fact that I'm VERY GOOD at what I do and have the balls to do it. I've attacked Mark Ward viciously and sooner or later, my path will cross with Christain Underwood. I enter the ring, cause mayhem against guys like you, and get away with it for free, just like how I did recently! That greatly angers you, doens't it? It makes you seethe in rage to know that I somehow get the upper hand and will continue to do so! So even if you or your boyfriend decide to attack me from behind, like the cowardly bastards you both are, it doesn't matter. I ALWAYS get what I want!

And that's the one thing that frightens you the most about me, isn't it? That I do what I please, that I serve no man except for myself, and that I'm man enough to stand on my own? That's the biggest difference between you and me, right there; you can't do what you please because you have people to take orders from. Therefore, you serve them on a constant basis, eager to satisfy their needs to feel a sense of reassurance and need. On top of that, unlike me, you cheated to win. It's that simple. A weapon is a weapon, sure, but if it wasn't your entourage, Nick Jones, you would not be champion. Your number was up, bitch. I clearly had you scared and you were running out of options, so you took the low road to save your pathetic ass in the end. Don't worry though; the next time we meet for your championship, which we both know is obviously mine for the taking, no one in the world will save you from the impending wrath that I will gladly unleash once we confront each other. You will not escape without a scratch and you certainly will NEVER be champion again by the time I'm done with you. Consider what happened to you last week, Nick Jones. You opened the door for taking me out like that and I repaid the favor in spades. And if you want an apology, you'll never get one, because you don't deserve it. So you'll have to beat it out of me if you get it, which I assure you won't be the case. I'll still be the one winning in the end.

OF course, this will happen under special circumstances. For the first time that I can remember since the beginning of my underground fighting days, I am teamed up with a woman. She may not be Ariel, but I've seen her work and she's tough as nails, able to get the job done when it counts. The only thing that I ask of her is to stay out of my way and we'll be fine. Get in my way and you'll suffer the consequences! Of course, I'm sure we won't have much trouble at all, will we, Raynin? You seem to be a beautiful woman with a good head on her shoulders, making sure not to mess with the top dog in the house, so you be a good girl and deal with Veronica Taylor. I'm sure most of you wondering why I'm not dealing with Veronica Taylor as much, but the truth is that I don't hit women and I won't start her. I guarantee you, however, that any attempt from her to strike me will cost her a long stay at the hospital! I'm willing to go through ANYBODY in order to rise to the top at a rapid rate, so if Veronica Taylor and I come to blows, so be it. I'm a man that's never afraid of either new or old blood within this place, so I'm ready to take on challenge that's thrown my way. But I expect Raynin to handle you for the most part in this match. I'm only here to make Nick's life a living hell, Veronica, so whatever you have to tell me, I'll just laugh it off and be on my way, Veronica.

I hate tag-team matches though, because I prefer to handle my own affairs solo. But there's nothing I can do about it except to just roll with the punches. Then again, no one, not even Raynin, has the right to be my tag partner! Hell, if it were up to me, I would have chosen Ariel, the only person on this Earth that I could ever trust to back me up anytime in the ring. She is the love of my life and she's just as cruel and nasty as I am, the female counterpart that will one day rule the diva division with an iron fist. She can handle her own battles and destroy any woman that comes across her path. As much as I don't like the idea of teaming up with a stranger, again, I think Raynin has what it takes to get the job done. So it will be split evenly and both of us will pick up the victory. You can laugh us both now, Nick and Veronica, but actions speak louder than words and I can assure you, Raynin and I will not stop until both of you are broken in the worst ways possible. The King Of Kings will once again prove, to the entire world, why he is the best in the business and clearly worthy of being the SCW Heavyweight champion! Nick, it's only a matter of time before you are officially made extinct and forgotten quickly, only to be remembered as a paper champion that really hasn't accomplished much in the long run.

It's only...a matter of time.
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion