Author Topic: A word in edgewise....  (Read 556 times)

Offline Convict Cage

• View Profile
    • Bobby
A word in edgewise....
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »
 Fade in on Bobby Cage making his way down the Vegas Strip as Pussy Willow and a Camera Man tail him,Pussy shouts and waves her arms trying to get his attention.

Pussy Willow: Mr. Cage! Bobby!

Having heard her Cage slows and turns smiling at the advancing Pussy and her camera man.

Cage:How you doing tonight Puss?

Pussy:Not bad...I was just wondering if we could have a few words with you about Climax Control?

Cage nods.

Pussy:Well we all saw how you defeated Damon Synn two weeks ago in a big upset vic...

Cage holds up a hand to silence her.

Cage:That was only an upset if you didn't expect me to win. When are you people going to figure out that there is still a lot of fight in this old dog.I tell you I'm going to win and then when I do it's suddenly an upset. I was hardcore before hardcore wrestling was invented,I fought my way through sixteen years of prison with nothing but my wits and my fists,and you think me taking Synn was an upset?

Pussy:Well aren't you afraid that this time he won't be undestimati...

Cage:Underestimate me? After the whuppin' I gave that boy last time I highly doubt he could underestimate me if he wanted too. I have proven myself again and again here in SCW to be a contender,I ain't just some wannabe,I ain't just some punk,I am Bobby Cage and I am the real deal,if any of these losers in the locker room want to underestimate then they deserve the ass kicking that will undoubtedly follow.

Pussy:What about Bo Dreamwo...

Cage:Dammit woman can't I get a word in edgewise? I know I talked crap about Dreamwolf back before the big battle royal but here is the truth,I actually kind of respect Bo...he seems like a classy enough guy,and he's a teacher...any man who deals with other peoples kid's crap for hours a day is at least deserving of a little bit of credit,and as long as he calls the match down the middle,which I have no reason to doubt he will,Mr. Dreamwolf and I will get along just fine.

Pussy:So do you have anything to say abou...

Cage:Just this. It doesn't matter that this one isn't a hardcore match,it doesn't matter that we have a special guest referee, any time,any place,any stipulation and I would still be able to take Synn because I'm just that good....but I do want him to come at me hard at C.C. I want him to use everything he's got to try and give himself an edge because I want to give the fans one hell of a show,and I want him to know when he wakes up the next morning still reeking of sadness and defeat that there wasn't damn thing he could do to change the outcome. That nothing could keep me form getting my arm raised in victory...because I am better then him.

Cage turns and walks away leaving a visibly annoyed Pussy Willow as the camera fades out.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:11:49 PM by Convict Cage »