Author Topic: Triple Threat? I'm the only threat in this match  (Read 559 times)

Offline Brandi Shotze

• View Profile
    • Brandi Shotze
Triple Threat? I'm the only threat in this match
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
  "Wow, what a beach" Brandi Shotze voice is heard muttering.

The camera moves around to show Brandi sitting on a beach, the sun in the sky brightly shining down beams of light to the golden sand. Brandi is wearing cut off denim shorts and a tied up shirt with red and black squares on it

"I've never been to California before" she says to herself "but then again, I'd never been to Vegas before, this SCW thingy has really helped me see so much. Then a European tour, oh I can't wait. I can't wait to get abroad and meet some awesome foriegn fans, and those British guys, their accents are hot!"

Brandi looks around at the toned bodies, sunning themselves in the warm midday sun. She sits up and looks in to the ocean in front of her.

"The water is so pretty" she mumbles "but I really wanna see Europe, I must make sure I get on that tour, I gotta make sure I put on a great show at Climax Control to get on this tour of Europe. I did well enough at Blaze Of Glory, I got to meet awesome people, but I wanna get on that tour. I could be the first of my family to go to another continent."

A slight smile crosses Brandi's face as she lowers her sunglasses down across her eyes and lifts her knees up, bringing them closer to her chest.

"I'm getting way ahead of myself here, I need to focus on this week, on the task at hand. See, I've defeated that Starr chick before, me and my gal pal Cookie pretty much destroyed her and the barbie bitch" Brandi says to herself very quietly "She's not a worry, but this new chick, Vixen, that's the one I gotta think about, see we don't know just what this one can actually do"

Brandi lays down

"I'm gonna tear her to shreads" Brandi says with a smile "No, no, Brandi, not so agressive this time, let's relax, let's not worry about killing people, we're better then this"

A strange look crosses Brandi's face

"Ah fuck this shit, I'm gonna just rip them apart" she mumbles "Like daddy used to say, send them to heaven and let God sort them out. This Haily slut isn't a problem, Cookie and I wiped the floor with her and Veronica Taylor not too long ago, so this one isn't a big deal, can ruin her in a few seconds"

Brandi sighs

"But what do we know about little miss new meat to rip apart Vixen. One vixen I can't outfox, huh? Fuck outfoxing her, all I gotta do is stamp all over that pretty little face, why would you need to outfox something that can't move, I could stamp all over that little bitch and she'll have nowhere else to go" Brandi says to herself "If she thinks she can just show up here and instantly get respect because she's done stuff elsewhere, she's so fucking wrong. I looked at those other places and now little miss Vixen has come to the big leagues, well shes gonna need more then a few tin pot titles to prove she's got it here."

Brandi lowers her sunglasses as a tanned, musclebound man walks past

"Damn" she says "He could start my motor running any day"

Brandi raises her sunglasses again

"I'm glad that Vixen is ex military" Brandi utters "Cause she's about to enter a warzone. I doubt she's ever seen anything like SCW before. All other feds fade in comparason to what we got going on here, she won't be able to fucking handle this shit. It's all about getting noticed and she won't be noticed for a victory. I love smashing these new bitches. They need to know who the boss is right away, they need to see that SCW is no picnic, and is not for the faint of heart. If you're not good enough, you might as well fuck off now and save people seeing your worthless ass and wasting everybodies time"

A strange, serious look passes over the face of Brandi

"Shitty little titles just aren't enough here, this is the big leagues, not the minors. Vixen may be out of her depth here, she might be in a little trouble. It's not that I don't like Vixen, but I like fighting, I like wrestling, I like beating people up, it's nothing personal against Vixen" Brandi says to herself seriously "She's probably a very nice person, but in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's all good to me though, I'm itching for a fight, I'm itching to get back in that ring and use someone as a mop. Just push around the ring at my own leasure. I think this Vixen chick will be more of a challenge then the last pair of sluts that put me against. "

Brandi shades her eyes from the sun.

"One of those sluts, Haily Starr is trying again against me" Brandi says with a roll of her eyes "She wasn't good enough the first time around, she's not gonna be good enough this time around. I think this will be Haily's last match with us because I will be crushing her once again and getting rid of that piece of shit one way or another, she's not worthy of being in the ring with me, she's not worthy of being in the ring with anyone. Not good enough to lace a midgets boots, I don't meant a talented midget, I mean a shitty midget. Haily Starr will go down in flames, and I'll be there with the gas and the match."

Brandi pauses for a few seconds

"Yeah, these two are gonna get seriously fucked up" Brandi says with a smirk "Not just any kind of fucked up, I mean seriously fucked up. I gotta get myself noticed and get on that European tour, and go and make a name for myself and get in that Bombshell's title picture, and being it back to the south. Sorry ladies, but Climax Control is gonna be one hell of a bad night for you bitches!"

Brandi goes back to enjoying the sun as the camera fades out