Author Topic: Only one waste of time in this match  (Read 555 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
Only one waste of time in this match
« on: March 17, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
 Matthew had a lot in common with his next opponent; they were both stuck up pricks as he was facing off against James Huntington-Hawkes III, who will win in a battle of the douches? Let’s find out in this match!

Matthew’s home
Friday the 16th 2012, 11:00am

Yes, I’ve finally gotten tired of renting hotel rooms and have brought myself a rather modest little house just outside the city, why? Why not, it’s not like this damn federation travels the country, anyway this week I’m facing James “ridiculously long name that makes Vincent Kennedy McMahon look like Scott Steele or something” in a match that many are calling a clash of the pompous douchebags.

MK: Whilst I am an extremely intelligent man who has no issues pronouncing my opponent’s name if I referred to him by his full name every time I addressed this yank I would be here until the end of time because of how damn long it is! That said, James I’ve read up about you and I know what you’re like, an arrogant, spoiled little dipshit who prefers hiding behind his bodyguard to getting in a real fight, in other words every other person from that wretched hide of America known as Beverly Hills, California.

Considering how I feel about America in general it’s REALLY saying something when I hate one particular city in one particular state more than the others.

MK: I know what you’re thinking, besides “how much can I pay Matthew Kennedy to not beat me to a bloody pulp” and I’ll answer that for you, nothing because you can’t stop me from beating the shit out of you, no what you’re thinking is, “Why does he hate Beverly Hills, California so much” and I’ll tell you why! I may not be the most ethically sound person on the SCW Roster, as if that wasn’t obvious enough already, but what I hate is morons who think that they can pay their way out of any situation, why? Because I actually earned everything I own, this house, my car parked outside, the titles I’ll inevitably win, that television screen behind me, I earned it through hard work and determination but you James? You have never earned anything in your life; it’s all been given to you on a bloody silver platter.

I frowned.

MK: Does this mean that I’ll give up my worldly possessions once I get rich enough to not worry about having to work for my money? No, because I would’ve earned them through my hard work something James knows nothing about, when I look at James I don’t see my next opponent, I don’t see a wrestler, all I see is a spoiled rich kid trying out wrestling before he realizes that he can’t bribe his way out of every match! Your kind make me sick James and coming from someone who piledrove his former rival onto a steel chair that’s certainly saying something, will my defeat of you improve me in the eyes of the fans? Do I look like I give a damn what those morons think of me? When I wrestle I do so so that I can win titles, earn money and definitely not to earn the support of those sheep like fans who will abandon me once they lose interest in me!

It’s that simple.

MK: James, I know your listening and I know your trying to block out my words somehow but you can’t block the truth no matter how much money you spend, just look at what happened to those absolutely idiotic SOPA and PIPA bills that this dismal country tried to pass apparently missing the part about giving the entertainment industry a  monopoly thus making those bills illegal, back on topic James you may think your above me, you may think that I am not as good as you but just like that stupid hairstyle of yours you are a nothing but a fake trying to pass himself off as a wrestler and this Monday on Climax Control I will end your idiotic charade once and for all.

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

MK: James, I’d say that I don’t know how you got employed in the first place but knowing your kind you probably paid off one of the higher ups to get them to hire you, however you will know my name and that is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and I will personally see to it that James Huntington-Hawkes III is cancelled.

With that said I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image