Author Topic: Cross Assault Dream  (Read 565 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Cross Assault Dream
« on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/Public/?action=view&amp;current=JWill1.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

Vanessa: “Babe, it’s 3:45, come to bed.”

Jordan who is clearly in that weird moment where while he‘s awake, he‘s still not aware of what’s going on says confusingly: “After we open the box!”

Vanessa laughs and says: “What box babe?”

Jordan closes his eyes again and says: “The box.”

Vanessa turns to the TV to see that Jordan has the new game Street Fighter x Tekken on pause.

Vanessa: “Come on silly.”

Vanessa turns off the TV and Playstation 3 off, then turns to wake Jordan up again. Jordan is back in his deep sleep. Vanessa just smirks and grabs a throw blanket off the love seat and covers Jordan up. She kisses him on the forehead and turns out the lights. The camera fades out as Vanessa walks out of the room.

The camera fades into a shot just a few hours later where we see Jordan standing at the counter in his kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and reading the New York Times on his iPad. Vanessa walks into the kitchen while tying her bath robe.

Jordan: “Morning babe.”

Vanessa kisses Jordan on the cheek and says: “Good morning.”

Jordan takes a sip of coffee as he continues to read.

Vanessa grabs a glass cup from the cupboard and opens the refrigerator. She grabs the carton of orange juice and fills the glass halfway up. She closes the carton and puts it back into the refrigerator.

Taking a sip of orange, Vanessa asks: “What box did you need to open?”

Jordan looks at Vanessa somewhat embarrassed and says: “I had a dream I was in the Street Fighter game I just bought.”

Vanessa laughs and says: “That was weird!”

Jordan: “Hey what can I say? That game kicks ass. I had just beaten it too. I cant wait to play the kids!”

Vanessa walks up to Jordan and puts her arm around him and says: “You can live to be 100 and you’ll still be a kid at heart.”

Jordan takes a sip and says: “You say that like it’s a bad thing.”

Vanessa thinks for a moment then looks Jordan in the eyes and says: “That’s what I love about you.”

Jordan nods his head in agreement as Vanessa takes a drink from her glass.

Vanessa: “I can’t wait to go on our trip!”

Jordan: “I hope it doesn’t turn into a nightmare.”

Vanessa: “Why would you say that?”

Jordan: “Because, I don’t know how to ski…I can see me crashing into a tree and dying like Sonny Bono.”

Vanessa laughs and says: “You won’t hit a tree! And you certainly won’t die!”

Jordan: “Yeah…well…I dunno. I don’t have any confidence in my skiing abilities.”

Vanessa: “Once you get out there and get use to it, you’ll be fine.”

Jordan: “You act like you’ve done it before.”

Vanessa: “I have!”

Jordan surprisingly says: “Oh really!?”

Vanessa: “Yes. I‘ve had relationships before you.”

Jordan: “Oh like your ex-fiancée, Sean?”

Vanessa shakes her head in agreement.

Jordan: “Oh great, now I definitely don’t want to go.”

Vanessa mockingly says: “Aww poor baby!”

Jordan: “Smart ass.”

Vanessa: “Mmm hmm.”

Vanessa smirks as Jordan just rolls his eyes.

Vanessa: “Maria is very excited about this trip.”

Jordan: “She should be. I’m paying her to go on vacation.”

Vanessa hits Jordan on the shoulder and says: “Jordan!”

Jordan shrugs his shoulders and says: “What? The only reason she’s coming is because I’ll be back and forth between there, LA and where that SCW show is.”

Vanessa smiles as she takes a drink from her glass as the camera fades out.

The camera fades into a shot of beautiful snowy covered Big Bear Lake, California. The camera cuts immediately to a shot of Jordan flying down a slope on his skis flailing his arms around.

Jordan yells: “OH SHIT!”

Jordan swerves off to the side of the slope and crashes into an embankment.

Jordan: “GOD DAMN!”

Vanessa races down the slope like a pro to where Jordan crashed at. Vanessa lifts her goggles up and kneels next to Jordan.

Vanessa giggles and says: “Oh my god babe, are you okay!?”

Jordan lays on his back and throws his goggles to the side.

Jordan jokingly says: “Did my body leave an imprint in the snow?”

A confused Vanessa: “What?”

Jordan: “…you know, like on the cartoons where they crash in the snow, their whole body makes an imprint in the snow.”

Vanessa laughs and says: “Well, I guess you’re not hurt, or you wouldn’t be cracking jokes Johnny Carson.”

Jordan: “No, just had the wind knocked outta me…that was actually kind of fun.”

Vanessa with a grin on her face: “You’re not skiing anymore, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Jordan: “I’m sorry I’m not Lindsay-fucking-Vonn-like you. I didn’t have my fiancée teaching me to ski.”

Vanessa rolls her eyes as she helps Jordan to his feet and sarcastically says: “Well you have to admit, he’s a good teacher.”

Jordan looks at Vanessa with his eyes widen as big a fifty cent piece and says: “Did your mom or dad neglect you as a child or something and the pain is just now coming out or…”

Vanessa cuts Jordan off and says: “What?”

Jordan: “You on your period or something? Godly, you been sniping at me the past couple of days. This isn’t your nature to be such a douche bag. I mean, either you went to the Adam Carolla school of jokes or you’re pissed.”

Vanessa smirks and says: “Oh my god Jordan, can’t you take a joke? Or are you on your period?”

Jordan jokingly says: “Well, I’ve been spotting a bit, no heavy flow yet.”

The camera fades out as Vanessa laughs and playfully hits Jordan on the shoulder as they make their way up the hill.

The camera fades into the next day where we see Jordan and his personal assistant Carson driving down the road, on their way to the SCW show in Fontana, California. Jordan is sitting in the back seat as usual, as Carson drives. Jordan is drinking a bourbon and smoking cigar as he stares out the window looking at the passing cars. Ever so often, a passenger in a passing car will recognize him and wave.

Jordan: “Carson, I don’t know how many times man I told you NOT to pick me up in a Prius.”

Carson rolls his eyes and says: “Its good for the environment.”

Jordan: “Oh don’t give me that crap. This car is garbage. I don’t feel like I’m driving in a car. My kids’ power wheels have more fucking power than this piece of shit.”

Carson: “There is nothing wrong with doing my part in helping the planet.”

Jordan skeptically says: “Helping the planet. What do you do with your old cell phones huh? The lithium…”

Carson cuts off and says: “I take it to a recycling plant.”

Jordan takes a puff of his cigar and sits quietly as he has no come back. The camera fades out as Jordan takes a sip of Bourbon.

The camera fades into a shot later on that night backstage at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fontana, California where Jordan is standing next to Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow: “I’m here with Jordan “PS” Williams. After a tough loss at Blaze of Glory, you team up with Casey Williams to challenge for the SCW Tag Team Championship when you two face the Aristocrats, the Surf Boys, and of course the champs, Wyatt Peterson and Sean Williams. Your thoughts?”

Jordan in a more of a serious tone tonight says: “You know I have a long, long history of tag team success in my career. From when I used to team with Omar as part of the Black Dragons, to teaming with Hugh Jazz in the IWA to teaming with the Rock, Vincent, Hot Stuff, Billy and now with my protégé in Japan Power Matsuzaka. All my teams have been ultra successful. We always won the titles and we have very long reigns as champs. I look at this team with Casey as no exception. It’s funny because I’ve always been comfortable as tag team wrestler. Its an easy transition. All my previous partners gelled well with me. We complemented each other well. Casey is yet another partner that is a great complement to what I do. Never before have I teamed with a guy that big. He’ll bring the raw power and strength and youth, I’ll bring my all around ability and knowledge.”

Jordan pauses for a moment as he rubs his wrist.

Jordan continues: “I’ll start first with the champs. You guys have been champs for a couple months now…I guess you don’t need to be a genius to know that I’m going to tell you-your reign as champs come to an end tonight. It’s not that you’re not good…it’s that you’re just not good enough. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I’m on a whole other level than you guys have ever faced before. Same goes for the Surf Boys and Aristocrats. When we win these belts, we are going to establish this tag team division as the best. You know why? Because it will have the best of all time holding one half of the titles, that why. We won’t be stopping at the SCW Tag belts, we got an eye on the NWA World Tag Titles as well. But first, tonight we take the SCW Titles from Peterson and Williams and bring those belts home-where belong-in the New X-Treme’s camp. Why? Because I’m too good for ya!”

The camera fades as Jordan does his double guns pose.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]