Author Topic: "Cat" And Mouse Games...  (Read 528 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
"Cat" And Mouse Games...
« on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:45 AM »
 Friday, March 16th
9:05 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

THWAAACK!

HANGMAN: F*CK!

[Chett rubs his eyes and adjusts to the morning sun. Not a typical morning for the Hangman as he's usually up at the crack of dawn. This morning is different though as he had a late night with the guys at a local saloon to celebrate a good friend's last night of freedom. The whiskey flowed heavily and the big man, while not hungover is definitely a bit worse for wear which sucks as he's got to catch his flight to California shortly. Chett grabs his IPhone and checks his messages. There's a text from Steve telling him to check out the SCW site.]

HANGMAN: Ugh... great.

[It's becoming a common occurrence that Steve Scanlon is the showman of the group. Chett doesn't mind this, but sometimes Steve throws stuff off the top of his head without that filter between brain and mouth. Chett hits play on Scanlon's interview and watches with baited breath.]

HANGMAN: What the hell is he talkin' about?

[Scanlon's video ends and Hangman sits there in disbelief at what he just watched. Hawkins' nostrils begin to flare and his face becomes flushed.

HANGMAN: I'm a cat that likes to play with his prey!? He thinks he's the f*ckin' killer of this team? F*ckin' Scanlon Curse my ass...

[Chett storms off to his small studio in his house. He preps his camera and lighting and then kicks off into an anger filled rant.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Simple backdrop. SCW banner. Spotlight. Pissed off 6'8" 322 lb. Texan.

HANGMAN: One more shot.

[You can see the tension that has mounted etched all over the face of the Texan. His face is even more flushed. You can see the fire in his eyes. This is one very ticked off Texan.]

HANGMAN:  One more opportunity.

[Hangman pulls at his hair and pulls it back out his face.]

HANGMAN: Four teams. Eight men. SCW Tag Team Championship. Casey Williams, son... you wanted to hear from us. Hello boy. Hangman's the name. Pain is the game. Ya haven't had the chance to meet us in that ring yet. You are a big son of a bitch. Guess what? I'm a big son of a bitch too!

[Hangman is slightly shaking with the adrenaline flowing.]

HANGMAN: How abouts me and you meet in that ring and let's see who the best big man in SCW is. Wyatt's a big boy too but he don't really count. He acts like he's tough and mean but we both know who the true giants are. You and me are gonna scrap son. One of us is gonna fall... it ain't gonna be me boy!

[With the look on Hangman's face, we all know where this promo is going now...]

HANGMAN: Now... I gotta get somethin' off my chest. Scanlon... what are you smokin' son?! I caught your little video and I gotta say I was impressed. I never once called myself the "final destination" for our little duo... BUT... I'm definitely one big f*ckin' cat that likes to play with this prey. You left out a part though Steve. I don't think you mentioned just what kind of cat I am son. I'd say I'm most like a Siberian tiger. I stick to my normal prey until provoked... then I just pounce on anything and everything. Guess what Steve? Mission accomplished. You've now got a ticked off Texan on your hands. I don't know if you're tryin' to motivate or just a total whack job, but you got my attention "partner". See ya in Cali... let's add some gold to the collection! I really like our odds. By hook or by crook The Aristrocrats are walking out of California with those damn belts. Boys, welcome to your worst f*ckin' nightmare... my eyes are finally open. They're open and I've got them set on those straps!

[End video]