Author Topic: Eyes set for gold, once again  (Read 533 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Eyes set for gold, once again
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:04:31 PM »
 Scene 1-Causing mayhem and getting huge annoucements

The scene shows Casey Williams backstage after the Blaze of Glory show, frustrated with his loss against Gaetan LaValle for the NWA World Television Title.  Casey is throwing things all over the place, making a huge mess.  Stable members Spike Staggs, Jordan Williams, and Misty sees Casey doing this, and they stand in front of him, not letting him pass by until he calms down.

Casey-“Move, or I will knock all of you on your asses!!! I do not care if you guys are my friends or not.  I got to find Christian Underwood to see if I can get a rematch with Gaetan due to that referee screwing me over.”

Spike-”I know you want to get your hands on Gaetan again, but look at the bright side, you can take your aggressions out on your next opponent until you get that rematch.  I don’t blame you at all for being mad, but this is not the way to get what you want.”

Misty-“Spike is right.  As much as you want to get your hands on Gaetan again, going on a rampage backstage is not the way to do it.  Talk to Christian, see what he can do for you to get another shot, and while he does that, take your aggressions out on the SCW roster instead.  Use it to show why you are the Freight Train of Pain.”

Casey-“You guys are right, of course.  I should focus on SCW matters while Christian gets me a rematch, or at looks into if I can get one or not.  I am just frustrated, not so much I lost, just the manner in which I lost.  That referee screwed me, and you guys know it.  Hopefully I can convince Christian to help me out, but knowing him, he will have to talk it over with Mark, and we know how much Mark doesn’t like us.”

As Casey says this, the group arrives at the office of Christian Underwood.  Casey knocks on the door.

Christian-”Enter!”

Casey enters the office.

Christian-“What can I do for you Casey?”

Casey-“Well, Christian, I was wondering if you can get me a rematch for the NWA TV Title, seeing how that referee I had in my match tonight screwed me.  I had gotten my shoulder up before his hand went down the third time, and he said I had not.”

Christian-“I will see what I can do to help you out Casey, seeing I did see the shoulder come up right before the hand hit the mat.  I will let you know when I hear anything, and I will discuss it with Mark, where he is my business partner here.”

Casey-“Thanks, Christian. Mark will probably tell you that I don’t deserve a rematch because of my being friends with Spike.”

Casey then leaves Christian’s office, and tells Spike, Jordan and Misty everything Christian said, and then Christian sticks his head out of his office to say something more to Casey before NXT leaves.

Christian-“Oh, Casey, by the way, the vacation that you requested for the next two weeks has been approved.  Enjoy your time off, you have earned it seeing you have been busting your ass off since coming to SCW.”

Christian then closes his door, and Casey grins and the group walks to the garage, part ways and Casey heads home.  When he gets inside, he takes a shower and shortly after exiting the shower, hears a knock at the door, and Laura is at the door.

Casey-“I am glad you are here Laura.  I always enjoy the time we spend together.”

Laura-“As do I, Casey.  I am just so giddy that I have met an amazing man like you, who makes me feel so good about myself.”

Casey-“The feeling is mutual Laura.  You always know how to make me feel better especially after a rough loss, like the one I just had for the NWA TV Title.”

Laura-“I know, that was such bullshit; you did get your shoulder up before the 3 count.  Did you hear anything from Christian on what they plan on doing about it?”

As Laura says this, Casey gets a phone call from Christian.  Casey holds his pointer finger to Laura to say “Hold on!” while he talks to Christian.

Casey-“Hey, Christian, what’s up?”

Christian-“Not a whole lot Casey, I wasn’t able to get you a rematch for the NWA TV Title, but Mark and I agreed that you do deserve a title shot nonetheless, so you and Jordan Williams will team up against The Aristrocats, The Surf Boys, and the SCW Tag Team Champions Wyatt Peterson and Sean Williams in a Four Corners Tag Team Championship Match.  Good luck!”

Casey-“Thanks Christian, I will need it, knowing how tough those guys are.”

Casey then hangs up the phone, turns his attention back to Laura, and starts pacing back and forth in the room, with an anxious look on his face

Casey-Obviously, I just heard from him, and he told me that he couldn’t get me that rematch, but I am in the tag team title hunt once again, this time teaming with Jordan Williams, facing the teams of the current champs Wyatt Peterson and Sean Williams , The Aristrocats, and the Surf Boys.”

Laura-“I see.  Well, Christian isn’t the only one who has news for you.  I have something I want to tell you.  Please sit down.”

Casey sits down next to Laura, who was tapping the couch next to her, indicating to him to sit there.

Casey-“What’s going on Laura?”

Laura-“I am pregnant, and obviously you are going to be the daddy of my baby.’

Casey’s jaw hits the floor, then he starts stammering for words as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Spike’s Bachelor Party

The scene shows Casey, Spike, Jamie, Jordan, and some of Spikes friends, who Casey hasn’t met, but asked Jordan and Jamie to invite Spike and his friends to Death Valley days before the wedding, which is a few hours north of where the next Climax Control is being held. Spike has no clue what is going on.

Casey-“Hey Spike, you know why we are here, right?”

Spike-“I know we are at Death Valley, the home of WWE’s Undertaker, but I have no idea why you guys wanted to come here.”

Casey-“Well, you know my history with people that I have gotten close to and their addiction to alcohol, so I decided to take a chance and explore this place where we were so close.  I felt that we could use this opportunity to get ourselves into better shape, and seeing that Jordan and I have that huge title shot coming up, this would be a good chance to get our endurance up to snuff.  It also wouldn’t hurt the rest of you guys to stay in shape too, especially you, Spike.  You never know what Misty will want to do with you after you guys say ‘I DO’.”

As Casey says this, the guys grab their bags from the vehicles, and start walking around, following the trails.

Spike-“I know.  How do you feel about becoming a father, Casey?”

Casey-“You know, Spike, I was totally floored when Laura told me the news that she was pregnant.  Now that I have had about a week and a half to let the news sink in, I am more hungry to be successful than I was after I left you guys after Blaze of Glory.  That is an added incentive to do whatever it takes to become champion, regardless of the cost to me.”

Spike-“Yeah, I can only imagine what expecting a child can do to a man’s head, especially when that man is a wrestler. I am glad you are taking the news as well as you are, and using that energy in the manner I know you can.”

As Spike says this, the gang decides to stop for a minute to enjoy the beautiful view in front of them overlooking Death Valley.

Casey-“Spike, this is one of the other reasons I wanted to do this for your bachelor party.  Isn’t this view spectacular?”

As Casey says this, everyone grabs their bags again and continue to walk around some more.

Spike-“Yeah, now I totally get why you did what you did.  I appreciate you doing something out of the norm for a bachelor party and taking me up here.  I wouldn’t have thought to come here on my own.”

Casey-“That was the whole point.  I knew that you wouldn’t come here on your own, so I figured, take you up here with me for your bachelor party, and just clear our minds of the rigors of everyday life.”

The scene ends with Casey and the guys popping their tents and sleeping after a long day of hiking.

Scene 3-Return to former glory
The scene shows Casey Williams backstage with Rocky Mountains. Casey is holding a bottle of water in his hand, and he looks as intense as he has ever been.

Rocky Mountains-“Casey, how do you feel about getting another title shot, so soon after that loss for the NWA TV Title?”

Casey Williams-“Well, I look at it as Christian and Mark allowing me to get my frustration out, and as much as Mark does not like NXT, he sees us as fighters and he respects that we may not win every match, but when we lose, we react according to the way we feel.  Whether we lose cleanly and we respect the loss, or the loss is dirty, we react differently.”

RM-“What is your reaction to the Surf Boys promo?”

CW-“Well, I think these two are funny outside the ring, but are fierce in the ring.  Don’t let their easy going attitude fool you.  I know I have beaten them before, but I am not taking them lightly.”

RM-“I see.  What do you make of them saying you “rawk”?”

CW-“I take it as they respect what I have done in SCW, and that they know that if they had questions for me, they could ask me, and I will give them the honest truth, whether they like what I tell them or not.”

RM-“Interesting.  What do you make of the Surf Boy‘s comments about you and Jordan being twins?”

CW-“That would be weird, seeing Jordan in black and I am white, and when I faced him, there were talks about him being my dad, so him going from my “dad” to being my “twin” is just weird.  I commend the Surf Boys for their active imagination though.”

RM-“I see.  What do you make of the lack of comments by Wyatt Peterson to this point?”

CW-“I am not worried.  He is much better in the ring then he is on the microphone.  I am excited to get in the ring with him again and get revenge for when he eliminated me from the Heavyweight title match back at High Stakes back in October.  I am technically 1-0 against him in straight up matches, but that match made me 1-1.  Even though he didn’t win that match either, he did better than me, and it is about time that I get a chance to seek revenge on him for eliminating me from that match.”

RM-“I can see that.  What do you think of Sean Williams not speaking either?”

CW-“Like I said when you asked me about Wyatt, I am not worried.  I know he brings it inside the ring.  He is definitely the better speaker of the tag team champions.  If he and Wyatt didn’t bring it in the ring, they wouldn’t be champions.  I am going to do whatever it takes to dethrone them as champion. The other guys in this match can do their best to stop me, but when I get my mind set on something, there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop me.”

RM-“Wonderful.  What do you think of The Aristocrats members Chett “Hangman” Hawkins’ and "Big" Steve Scanlon not commenting to this point?”

CW-“Well, I don’t care if people don’t talk before the match.  You cannot win a wrestling match by talking to your opponents during the match.  Hangman and Scanlon are the 2 in this match I am most concerned with.  I have never faced them, and I have hardly seen their work here in SCW, but am impressed with the work I have seen from them.  Jordan and I will have to work as effectively as Spike and I did going into the Blaze of Glory Supershow to have a chance for the SCW Tag Team Titles.  Jordan and I will do everything possible to dominate this match and steal the show.”

Casey then walks up the ramp and goes to the bathroom as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020