Author Topic: Ugh, what a waste of time  (Read 500 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Ugh, what a waste of time
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:22:03 PM »
  The scene starts with an angry looking James Huntington-Hawkes III staring at his man servant slash bodyguard, Simpson.

JHHIII: Are you serious Simpson? A freaking hotel? They are booking me, in a freaking hotel? I came here to fight in the best places they have to offer up and down my home state and they put us on a show in a hotel? What about the arenas? What about the stadium? Why this stupid hotel? I will never be a wrestling legend if I keep fighting in places like this.

Simpson: Sir, this is a great hotel. It boasts a gym, a swimming pool, fantasic rooms at reasonable prices.

JHHIII: Screw reasonable prices, do you know how much money I have? Enough to buy this place.... hell, I have enough to buy this entire county.

Simpson: Indeed sir

JHHIII: This whole poor excuse for a venue is a prime example why SCW need to step up their game. Did you see last weeks show Simpson? It was hardly inspiring, hardly any promotional work from these lazy peasents. These people need to show some pride, but noooooo, they couldn't even do that. This is why they have booked me, a future heavyweight champion, a future legend in this business to save this poor excuse for a company.

Simpson: Yes sir

JHHIII: Then they ruin it by booking a freaking wedding! Who cares that some chick who signs asses, is marrying some crazy guy?

Simpson: I take it you never got and invitation master James?

JHHIII: I didn't want to go anyway. It will be full of low life trash who's only contribution to anything is learning to burp the alphabet. Disgraceful

Simpson: Yes sir.

JHHIII: To make things worse, these apparent superstar bosses decide to put me, opening the show against some moron from England with bad teeth and worse body odour, who couldn't beat a cat it a big sack with a stick. I'm becoming slightly ashamed to be a part of this company, it's just wrong. I should be at the top of this place, based on the fact that I am better then all these apparent superstars. This place is just pointless at times, they let a teddy bear steal my title! We need to sort that situation, cause I don't want a freaking teddy bear holding my gold!

Simpson: Quite sir

JHHIII: It's wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

James stamps his feet and pouts towards Simpson

JHHIII: Wrong!

Simpson: We shall sort that situation out post haste sir, but first, maybe we should enter the hotel and meet Ms. Jameson for a training session

JHHIII: Do I really have to put my feet in this place. It might carry the Hilton name, but Hilton hotels are so ten years ago

Simpson: Indeed we must sir

JHHIII: Fine!

Simpson: And then sir, you need to think about Matthew Kennedy

JHHIII:  Screw Matthew Kennedy, that guy shouldn't be in the ring with me, He's lucky to still have a job here, he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near me. All he can do is try and scare referees but he doesn't scare me. He's a bitch Simpson, a bitch with no talent for wrestling, no talent for even working at one of those fast food, greasy places with those spotty kids. I'd have more competition fighting a five year old. This guy is terrible, I mean absolutely terrible. He can't beat an egg and he can't beat me. Nothing to worry about at all. I'm confident I can beat this loser and still have time to get home and beat some idiots on Call Of Duty or something. Now let's go in this place before I change my mind

James stamps his feet and the camera angle widens to show the front of the Hilton Inn. James and Simpson walk towards the entrance of the hotel. A little while later, the camera shows a very well equiped gym with a ring set up just for SCW stars to work out in during their visits. James is seen on the ring apron

JHHIII: Where is she Simpson?

Simpson: She will be here sir.

JHHIII: She better hurry...

From the corner of the camera shot, Ashley Jameson appears, wearing tight spandex shorts and tight top. James mouth opens widely as he looks at her. Ashley jumps on the ring apron and looks across at James before bending through the ropes, James watching every inch of the bend, his eyes wide. James turns around and looks at Simpson, jumping off the ring apron and whispers something to Simpson. Simpson nods and James heads towards the locker room holding his midsection.

Simpson: Mr Hawkes is going to need a minute.

Ashley nods and Simpson smiles as he turns back to the camera and it fades outs
>