Author Topic: What the EFF!  (Read 533 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
What the EFF!
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »
 WHAT THE EFF!?
Veronica Taylor rp 3
camera;;off

Voom, voom! cars are heading down the highway in south central Los Angeles, California note this is not the high end area of Los Angeles.  This is the area where rappers like Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, and Tupac all rapped about, how hard it was to live there, how easy it is to die there things of that nature when it came to south central Los Angeles.  As the cars on the road most look like older muscle cars, or new base mode cars, and with some shops having been bordered out on the windows to show that they are closed. However, one car is starting to stall out like its breaking down that car is a brand new Lexus belonging to none other than Veronica Taylor, after the last show she is driving to where the next Climax Control is taking place where she had already made her mind that she was going to face, beat and humiliate Haley Star in front of the whole world. However, she was about to get an issue she had no idea about her car has had issues for sometime but she had not bothered to get it fixed since she had no idea that someone has messed with it behind her back, well that person set a time bomb with the car that was about to go off right about now as the car began to stutter she found a spot along the curb by a McDonald's to park her car, which she did as she parked she it she grabbed her cell phone from her tan Gucci purse, wearing a tan low cut mini skirt, black Dior stiletto high heels, black halter style top, along with a a pair of hollywood sunglasses, and her hair done in a nice pony tail she walked in as she began to dial the number to her mechanic as she place her iphone 4s next to her ear hearing the rings she began to grow impatient as she tapped her heel on the stone outside of the McDonlads someone picks up as Veronica begins to tear into them in a loud bitchy tone of voice.

Veronica Taylor;; I do not care how long it takes my car just broke down in front of this hell hole! Clam down I will tell you something come out here or get me the towing company to have my car towed and take me out of this dump okay? I will call them since you won't, It better not take any longer than five minutes once I do otherwise it will be trouble get it? got? GOOD!

She clicks her phone before tossing it in her tan gucci bag as she struts with propose into the place seeing a lot of bratty kids, and there disgusting parents she glares at them not waiting to be around them. As she found the manager walking around she tapped him on the shoulder, everyone in the place knew who she was as the manager exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

Jenny;; Oh my god its Veronica Taylor! Your my inspiration!

Veronica rolled her eyes this woman was fat, like pure body fat almost as bad as Cookie. Veronica thought to herself eww how could she be inspired by her. Veronica spoke in a harsh condescending tone.

Veronica Taylor;; Listen sorry but you will never be a first class model so back away okay my Lexus is out there,  and I do not want anyone touching it keep an eye on it kay?

Veronica snaps her fingers at the manager in a rude, and bitchy way to get her attention to her 2013 Lexus. As Veronica got her point across a little kid ran up to her with pen and paper in hand, it was a little girl oh great Veronica thought another wannabe Veronica Taylor she thought. As the little girl began to speak.

Little Girl;; Your Veroinca Taylor can I have your autograph your my favorite bombshell?

Veronica sneered as she stuck her hand the little girls face, as she began to speak in a loud condescending tone.

Veronica Taylor;; Listen little girl your never going to be like me. I mean lets face it none are like me but me. So listen girl go and get another loser bombshells autograph because you are not getting mine!

The little girl cries as Veronica smirks strutting away strutting away as she picks up her phone, and dials the number of the towing company as she states in a loud demanding tone.

Veronica Taylor;; Look my Lexus has broke down, I do not know what city I think its Los Angeles, California I needed picked up and taken to Lexus dealership in Los Angeles, the one farthest from here!

A woman begins to walk up as Veronica is still on the phone arguing with the towing people in her loud demanding, and bitchy tone that she is well known for.

Veronica Taylor;; Look I really don't care get here now I am better than your other people they can wait this is an emergency. I am stuck in a McDonald's of all places, if you do not come within the hour I am going to scream!

The woman finally begins to speak in a loud tone matching Veroincas just about. As Veronica begins to look shocked at the woman who was yelling at her.

Melina;; What do you think your doing yelling at people like you own the place!? Look I do not care who you are, you do not own this place!

Veronica is taken a back at this person yelling at her, however, still on the phone shes says in an immature bitchy way,

Veronica Taylor;; Yeah, hold on someone rude is trying to talk to me while I am on the phone. Just make sure you get done what needs to get done okay buh bye.

Veronica hangs up her phone and puts it in her purse as she looks at the other woman she was older looked like a mother, it could of been the mother of the brat who tried to get her autograph. Veronica smirked at the woman in a condescending way as Veronica Taylor began to speak in an condescending tone.

Veronica Taylor;; Oh your so right I should be shame of causing an scene in here, and blah, blah, blah right? Shut up just shut up your not worth my damn time. Listen I want to get out of here as much as you want me out no more so because the more I breath this foul air around me like oh my god ew it stinks in here worse than in Vegas.

Veronica grabs a bottle of perfume from her purse and sprayed a little on the woman pissing the woman off who tries grabbing her but customers get in between them as Veronica smirks at her work.  As she says in a loud tone as most of the customers are now totally against her in a condescending tone.

Veronica Taylor;; Oh boo hoo you mad bros? Haha its okay not my fault that none of you are worth my time , and all of you women are just made that you in your lives won't ever, ever look like me. So you know what I am tired of being in the same place as all of you!

The people hiss and even boo what she is saying they try to throw things at her as she leaves the place, not waiting outside she smirks at how mad everyone got due to her antics.  As Veronica waits for the tow truck she taps her foot as she looked around the area with a look of disgust  as she says to herself.

Veronica Taylor;; What a bunch of low lives they should all wear mask like the fuguly I am in the ring with this week. I mean oh my god so many hideous people!

Veronica laughs at her comments after all they where true these people where hideous according to her. As she soon saw the tow truck as the driver came out and hooked up her sliver Lexus the scene ends with Veronica sitting in the  truck with the driver as they drive off out of South Central Los Angeles.