Author Topic: Vengance Is And Will Be Mine!  (Read 562 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Vengance Is And Will Be Mine!
« on: March 08, 2012, 08:20:11 AM »
 Two weeks ago, I fought for the SCW championship. It was a close battle, one that I knew I was about to win it. Then Nick's entourage saved his sorry ass in the nick of time, allowing him to win it yet again. But now, I knew the truth about him and I knew that, the next time we meet, he won't be so lucky at all!

As I walked to the back, with Ariel, who was gravely concerned for my injuries, I suddenly heard a voice calling my name. I craned my neck and looked over my left shoulder, seeing Pussy Willows rushing towards me. Ariel glared at her, because she didn't want anyone to interrupt me, after the hell I just went through. Who could blame her for feeling that way? But Pillow never kept her eyes off me as she spoke quickly.

Pussy: Kain, Goth offered an open challenge to anyone and the higher authorities decided that you would be booked for the match. How do you feel about that?

It took me a few moments to register what she said in my head. Then I smiled. Pussy was baffled by my smile, unsure of what I was thinking. Ariel had enough, shoved her out of the way, then took me back to my locker room as she felt hurt by Ariel's actions. But Ariel didn't care; no woman was allowed to be near her man, which was fine by me. I only wanted Ariel by my side, yet my thoughts were lingering towards the match, thinking about the kind of destruction that I would deliver to Goth, my former "boss". Then again, I only say that, because in "legit terms", he was the guy I had to work for just to keep his empire going. But in the end, I'm my own master. I do what I please, regardless of who is in charge.

In any case, Goth and I had no problems with each other. I did my own thing while he concentrated on his business. But I grew to superstardom in a very short time and became the best that AWA had to offer. So good, in fact, that I won the AWA championship in a very short time. That's when Goth decided that I had to be stopped and he couldn't figure out a way to do it. So he became a coward and took the road easily traveled; he violated my contract by firing me and stripping me of my title. To make matter worse, he ordered a beatdown by his friends and did nothing but cackle evily as I was damaged beyond belief and threw out on the street. I suffered a broken ankle during my final match, which was fine, but Goth used it as an excuse; to tell the world that I was unfit to compete and was no longer allowed to be champion. Then he took it one step further by firing me and letting his goons take care of the rest. After that day, I vowed revenge.

It took me two years to bring myself back to speed, but my fighting spirit never died and my passion for fighting continues to grow on a daily basis. All I needed was the right place to find it and I found it here, in the SCW, where it was nothing but a bunch of weaklings that needed to be put in their place. Only I can do that and so far, I've spread the word and brought fear to the entire company. Now it's only a matter of time before I become the champion and eventually take over the SCW for my own, two goals that will shortly be realized before anyone knows it! But now, the present is constant and with Goth looking for someone to feed his rage on, especially after that humiliating loss from Despayre. That person is me and I don't have a problem with it, because I know, for a damn fact, that he cannot get the job done. He can't do it by himself at all, so this is going to be nothing but a walk in the park for a complete fighter like me!

Baby, are you OK?

I nodded, not saying anything. She stopped me for a second, kissed me hard on the lips, looking at me with geniune concern. Only she understood the pain and hardship I went through. She never left my side, this beautiful, angelic woman that's just as cruel and evil as I am. Pressing her body close to me, she slowly took me back to my dressing room, eager to sitch me up and clean up my wounds from the battle I endured not too long ago. Everything would be mine once again, but for now, revenge is the only thing that's on my mind.

The Asylum Wrestling Alliance. That used to my place of domination. Though I was no stranger to the world of fighting, I was green in the wrestling business. That fact alone didn't bother me, as I knew that everyone would be slaughtered in the end. They would all be forced to bow down to my excellence and recognize the truth; they had finally be outclassed by pure evil with all the skill in the world to back it up. Thanks to my efforts, I conquered the competition and was awarded the greatest honor that does not belong to anyone else; the world heavyweight championship. I made a promise that the fans would be forced to see my face each and every week, continuing my path of destruction until there was no left to challenge me. I not only fulfilled MY destiny and achieved all of my dreams, but I did what everyone else thought I couldn't do; I took back my life and make a living out of fighting. Not for the fans, though. Who gives a shit about the fans? I know I don't! But they can't get enough of me; the women wanted to be in bed with me, men were jealous of me and my body, and I had everything going right for a change.

Until YOU came along, Goth.

You knew, Goth, that I was a terrifying presence in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance. Like Mark Ward, you wanted me to be nothing but your bitch, serving to your every need, thinking that you could make me the greatest of all time when, in fact, YOU NEVER COULD. I've heard of the stories, how you formed alliances with others willing to battle under your banner by speaking of false promises that never came true. It was easy to know that only I, the lone wolf, the King Of Kings, could do anything by himself, without the aid of others. See, I'm evil, but at least I don't need any kind of entourage to help me in every confrontation I'm involved in! More than that, Goth, you knew that I couldn't be stopped and you didn't like the fact that I was the Asylum Wrestling Alliance heavyweight champion of the world. You didn't like me destroying your allies, my enemies, or anyone that got in my way. The more I accomplished my task, the worse things got for you, Goth. You, in the end, transformed yourself into a man of desperation. You didn't know what to do with me, so in the end, you did the one unthinkable act, a henious crime that I will never forgive you for - you took away EVERYTHING from me. Not only did I receive a broken ankle, you stripped my title, fired me, and left me for the wolves to chew on while you stood there, laughing at me.

I swore to myself that my revenge would be completed, that I would come back stronger than ever before. It took me two years, you know, to travel around the world and redefine my technique in various combat styles. I learned a lot, Goth, and learned more about where I can break the body easier than before. I learned about pressure points, how easy it is to watch them succumb to a quick hold that leaves them on their knees. More importantly, Goth, I also studied psychology in fighting with much greater detail than before. Oh, believe me, I knew about men and how they worked in the ring before, but nothing like this, Goth. And when I trained and trained hard I did, I could only think of you. I could easily picture the entire match as nothing but a squash between a professional and a jobber, YOU being the jobber and ME being the professional, easily dominating his foe without any hinderance. You can try attacking me with your punches, kicks, your signature moves, hell, even your finishing manuevers, and it still wouldn't faze the fuck out of me! Nothing hurts me in this world, not even when I'm busted open, Goth! The beating that I took from you and your goon squad? I didn't feel a single scratch! Don't you get it by now, you worthless shit? I'm immume to pain! They say that the body can take so much, but I pushed myself to the limits for the last two years, creating a body that's hard as steel. You can't destroy steel easily, Goth; it's an impossible task!

Therefore, I came back to a new world. You remember that night well, don't you, Goth? When I entered that ring, for the first time, I took one look at you and saw everything that I needed to see. Fear, Goth. Your face turned white, your eyes grew as big as dinner plates, and you came face-to-face with the past, Goth. I know how you work; you think that once you got rid of me for all eternity, that would have been the end of it. You would have then moved on with your pathetic life and didn't give me a second thought. Oh how you are SO WRONG in that, Goth. The moment you laid eyes on me, after two years of not seeing me, you exited the ring and ran like a bitch. Everything came back to you in a flash; my beating, my stripping of the title, you laughing at me. Flash forward to the presence and you found yourself face-to-face with a man that is going to kick your ass this week and exact his revenge in the most brutal way possible, Goth. You won't be able to escape me this time. You also do not have any of your comrades or friends from the AWA to back me up. Let's face it; all of them are afraid of me and what I can do. I'll even bet that they can't help but watch, on Sin City Wrestling television, as I go through one man to the next with ease. Sooner or later, I will once again become the SCW Heavyweight Champion and hold on to that position for a long time, Goth. It's only inevitable and you're going to hate that sight in the days, months, and years to come. Honestly? I don't give a fuck; it's where I belong - on the top, just like how I was before you screwed it all up for me!

Tell me something, little boy; how does it feel to go against the greatest of all time? How much jealously is seeping through your veins, right now, at the sight of me? Because you know, for a fact, that I have eclipsed you in every way, shape, or form. See, I don't care that you're the leader of a washed-up, has-been federation, because that place or any other, for that matter, cannot survive or once again relieve the greatness of it because of me. I was the only man that ever mattered in the first place, Goth; not a single man can touch me when it comes to superior skill and chrisma! Do you think that anything you do to me, this week, will hurt me? The answer is obvious, Goth. You cannot touch me. You cannot damage me, no matter what tactics you employ in your arsenal. All in all, I am going to enjoy beating the fucking hell of you. I am going to break every bone in your body, Goth. Once that's done, I will grab you, by the back of your neck, raise you up with only two of my fingers, and laugh at YOUR FACE as blood drips from your face, your eyes looking down at me, a pang of regret, sorrow, and tragedy etched on your face, realizing the full horror; that you are and will be my bitch for me to play with in the ring, to do anything as I please with you. You will also notice that, for the entire night, that I never asked for anyone's help or needed it, because I got the job done on my own. You are going to feel my pain, suffer my rage, and feel the hammer of vengeance sweeping down upon you, crushing you again, again, and again, until you can no longer stand up, Goth. What you did to me, back then, was the biggest mistake you've ever made in your career, Goth, and I look forward to ending your career, permanently retiring you from here, and sending you back to the place you crawled from!

Do not doubt my words, for my words are truth. I have spoken the truth, since day one, and have seen it all. I saw you flee in terror that night, Goth. You knew that, sooner or later, that the open challenge you gave could have been accepted by anybody. You thought to yourself "Well, it may as well be a jobber, because it's going to be an easy night." But when you found out that it was me who accepted your challenge, everything changed for you. You are, quite frankly, a fool. A fool that will easily be massacred, flayed, and raped beyond measure by my hands and feet, Goth. You will taste blood, but it won't be my blood that you will taste, little boy. It will be YOURS instead and I'm going to take away everything from you, like how you took everything away from me all those years ago. This week, Goth, the King Of Kings will enter the battlefield as your king. You, the subject, will be punished to a hellacious beating that only I can deliver; no one else can! You will not like it, but I don't care. In fact, you will enjoy being taught a lesson instead, a lesson that you deserved a long time ago; you should have never turned your back on me. Goth, you should have continued to let me do WHAT I WANTED! The AWA is NOTHING without me, Goth. I made that place better than it ever was before and you couldn't stand the sight of me or when I held that championship belt high! You grew jealous of my success, incensed at the damage I inflicted, and took matters upon your hands. You took away everything from me and had no remorse. This week, Goth, my revenge will be exacted.

See, I may not be champion at this point. Fact is, I'll deal with Nick Jones in another time or place in my choosing. For now, this is all about you and what I'm about to do with you. Do not consider yourself lucky. You are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you are about to face the music that will haunt you for a lifetime after I have completed my song and dance with you. It's a tune that you will try to cover up, with your ears, but it's too loud, too harsh, and you can't help but scream in frustration that you can't turn it off. But the music I play consists of the best fighting skill the world has ever seen, Goth. You will feel every punch into your ribs, every kick to your face, every knee I deliver, every elbow, everything that I present to the table this week. It's all or nothing, Goth, and I'll be glad to throw the kitchen sink into this whole match, as far as I'm concerned. I was brutal back then, but I'm more brutal now. You, like all the others, will feel my wrath and thanks to you, it's going to explode onto a whole, new level. So you may as well prepare yourself for the biggest loss in your career when I get my hands on you, Goth, because this fight will be all too easy. Then I'm going to force you to get on your knees, bow to me, and look at me straight in the eyes, watching you BEG for me to come back to that worthless shithole you call the Asylum Wrestling Alliance. You knew the truth back then and you will discover it again; I was and still am the greatest, most complete fighter on the earth, Goth. I will become champion, but right now, I'll settle for vengenace. Vengenace will be mine, Goth, and there won't be a damn thing you can about it!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion