Author Topic: Reintroduction into Wrestling  (Read 564 times)

Mystery Opponent

Reintroduction into Wrestling
« on: February 10, 2012, 10:48:13 PM »

SCENE ONE – A INTERVIEW FOR SCW WRESTLERS AND FANS

The scene opens up in a deserted section of a large town.  All around this area orange condemned stickers are plastered all over buildings and windows.  On the patio of one of the shutdown restaurants sits a camera man wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with the SCW logo on the front.  Sitting across from him on a chair a lot more comfortable looking then the wood bench of the camera man’s is a well-dressed figure sitting in a steel grey Armani suit, with a silk blue dress shirt and a steel grey silk tie and black gloves on his hands.  On his feet a pair of dress shoes that have been shined so well, that the cameraman’s reflection can be seen in them.  The man’s face is covered by a mask resembling something that would be worn by a Luchadore.  The only openings in it are for the eyes, small slits for the nice, and an awkward opening for the mouth.

The cameraman has a piece of paper with him and is patiently waiting for the man to give him the go ahead for this last minute interview the two days before Climax Control.  Suddenly the man nods his head and the camera man perks up and starts to speak.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“The SCW Roster and fans have been buzzing all week since it was announced you would be replacing Rix Usher in the upcoming Climax Control… is there any chance you will tell us exactly who you are today?”

For the first time the mystery man starts to talk, but his voice is distorted, and cannot be recognized.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“No.  Everybody will find out who is under this mask come Sunday at Climax Control, and not a moment sooner.”

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“That’s what I thought.  Moving onto the next question:  Do you have plans to stick around SCW beyond Blaze of Glory?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“I do, I have to in order to achieve my plans to bring prestige to the Heavyweight championship.”

A bit shocked by the words from the man, the camera man looks closely at the masked figure before him before asking his next question.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“What do you mean bring some prestige to the Heavyweight Championship?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“The title has bounced around since it was brought in.  It is time it sits on the waist and shoulder of the present and the future.  I’m not leaving this industry any time soon.

The man crosses his arms and looks at the camera man and waits for the next question.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Are you stepping back into the ring sooner then you originally planned?”

Searching for the correct words the masked figure waits a few moments before responding.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Yes I am stepping back into the ring sooner then I wanted or expected, but the offer was there, and I won’t lie, the look on Spike Staggs face is going to be bloody priceless.”

Hearing this the camera man squints a little almost as if it is helping him see under the mask at the face hidden.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Does Spike Staggs know who you are?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“I’d be surprised if he doesn’t.  But he will know me pretty damn well after Climax Control if he doesn’t.”

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Is there anybody here in SCW that you want to face sooner rather than later?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Simply put, the Heavyweight Champion.  I want the title and whether it is sooner or later, I will get it around my waist.”

Reaching into his pocket, the man pulls a set of keys out and starts playing with them while starting to get annoyed with the boring questions.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Is there anybody that you would like to become allies with?”

The man lets out a distorted laugh as he looks away from the camera man, becoming more and more impatient.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Everybody worth being an ally, already is.”

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Who came to you asking you to come to fill this spot on Climax Control?

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Christian.  I’ve known him for a while now, and he just wouldn’t back off.  He said nobody would expect me to step back into the ring so soon, and I got to say I think he is right.  I mean, getting a chance to bloody Spike up before Blaze of Glory.  How exactly was I gonna turn this chance down?

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Good point there.  So, besides getting your hands on Spike, is there anything else you are looking forward to doing at Climax Control?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“You can bet your arse there is.  Finally taking this damn mask off.  It is so damn bloody hot and itchy.  My face isn’t something that should be covered up.”

As he finishes speaking he starts clawing at the mask as the sun starts peeking out from behind a nearby building.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“How do you feel about teaming up with Kain?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Honestly, he has potential, but he is too cocky for his own good, and that will be his downfall, and one thing holding him back from success once my music hits, and I’m dominating the SCW Roster.”

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“If you had to choose between facing Nick Jones or Blade Alexander for the heavyweight title, who would it be and why?”

Letting out another laugh, this one a bit more sinister sounding through the distortion.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“That is easy, Blade Alexander.  The man has the entire roster pissed off at him, and he is one of the best wrestlers on the roster.  Nick Jones is full of himself and well past his prime or even putting on a good match anymore.”

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Even with what you said, how do you feel about Nick Jones being the heavyweight champion?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“How do I feel?  I feel it is a fucking joke.  Dude walks into SCW and he gets handed a no. 1 contenders match for the heavyweight title and in no time is in a match for the title itself.  I didn’t realize this was WWE or TNA.  I thought this was Sin City Wrestling where everybody has to work for their shot, not ride the coat tails of past glory and friendship.”

At this point the camera man lets out a chuckle before getting professional again and asks his next question.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Well put.  Moving past the men of SCW, how do you feel about the bombshell division?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Some of the best females I’ve ever seen step into the ring.  They could beat ninety percent of the male roster if given the chance.”

The camera man nods his head and continues.

-X- SCW Camera Man -X-
“Is there anything else you would like to say to the SCW Roster and Fans before we call this interview over?”

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Yes. It doesn’t matter how well you know somebody or think you know somebody, they all hide something from the world.  Come Climax Control, I’m going to bring something to SCW and expose all the fans in attendance to something that is much need.  I’m going to show SCW what a real wrestler looks like, wrestles like, and wins like.  Come Climax Control, I’m kicking arse and going to end this rumble like its red hot, since nobody else will.”
The mystery man stands to his feet and walks away from the camera man over to a black McLaren F1.  A decal on the windshield says “The Heat Seeker”.  The man opens the door and sits down in it pulling the door shut as he starts loosening the mask.  With the door finally shut, the car rumbles to life and shortly speeds off, showing the rear of the car.  The back window has a decal that says “Hot Stuff” and the license plate says “Hot One.”  The car turns down a road and the scene fades to black.

< -------------------------------------- >
> -------------------------------------- <
> -------------------------------------- <

SCENE TWO – SPEAKING HIS MIND

The scene fades into a local Las Vegas night club.  Pyrotechnics and dry ice smoke fills the air like a thick mist, as the music with banging baseline thumps out of huge speakers spread out through the club.  At the center back wall of the club there is a DJ Booth set up with tons of wires running from the rafters down to the DJ's equipment.

The flashing lights are going in beat with the music, and there are people all over the flashing dance floor showing off their moves, some with glow necklaces and glow sticks.  The camera starts moving through the crowds of dancing fools and heads to the more secluded VIP section of the club.  The camera stops as it finally falls upon the same masked figure from earlier in the day, still in his Armani suit, mask, and gloves.

The man is standing with his hands hanging half in and half out of his pant pockets as he looks out the one way mirror down to the dance floor, watching all of the dancing, guys trying to pick up women, and the groups of women protecting each other from the typical ‘fugly’ guy as he starts talking, and the distortion of his voice can be heard.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“I wonder why people tend to shrug off what they don’t know.  Why they tend to brush it under the rug and only deal with it when it becomes a problem?  Does the thought of a mystery not intrigue them?”

Remaining facing away from the camera the distorted voice continues.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Does it not leave them guessing?  Does it not make them wonder if the person they will be facing will be somebody that they can’t handle?  Somebody that enjoys pain and uses it to succeed in this business, and pave the path of their career to success? “

Removing a hand from his pockets, he raises it up to his mask and rubs the back of it, with his glove covered hand.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Some people want to build legacies; others just want to put on a good show.  I’m returning to a wrestling ring, simply because I haven’t done everything I set forth to do.”

The masked figure places his hand on the mirror and continues looking down at the dance floor.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“I haven’t tortured the people I promised myself I would.  I haven’t won the things I want to win.  I haven’t pissed off the right people or in some cases the wrong people.  I haven’t turned on the fans or had them turn on me.”

Stepping away from the one way mirror the man walks over to the small bar in the room and grabs a glass that is filled with ice and water and takes a sip from it before placing it back down on a coaster.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Over the past decade I watched the likes of Tom Dudely, Spike Staggs, Rix Usher, Nikki Silver, Matt Seex and so many others wrestling around the world.  Never in my life did I ever think or could I ever fathom that I would step into the ring, look over and see the monster known as Spike Staggs.  Somebody who I use to look up to and admire because he never held anything back.  He always let it out when he stepped into the ring”

Turning his attention towards the camera he was using, the man places his hand back in his pocket and continues talking.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Sure now he is merely a tenth of the monster he used to be.  I mean look at him.  He is engaged to the former SCW Bombshell Champion Misty.  That chick has her nails dug so far into his nut sack, that it’s just one tug from being ripped off.”

The man takes a couple steps closer to the camera standing directly in front of it, so that his pure white eyes are the only thing visible other than the black mask.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Spike you want to sit there and call me a pansy for not showing my face…  I will show my face.  In the coming weeks you are going to get to see plenty of me and my face, sadly it will be from looking up at me as you are laying on your back either outside the ring, or in the middle of it.”

The eyes close and stay shut as the man continues to talk.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“But allow me to step back for a moment Spike.  Allow me to take a look at your recent words towards my tag team partner, who even I see as a self-entitled cocky type.  My only problem is you left yourself out of the list of cocky wrestlers running around this industry.”

The man steps back raising both hands to his mask and claws at the sides of it as he walks back to the mirror and resumes staring through it down to the dance floor.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“But yet you are rambling about being victorious, and you alone will sell out Blaze of Glory and every other SCW show thereafter.  About how you’re bringing in the ratings, money and fans.  I’ve been sitting back and watching and honestly…  The fans in attendance have dropped since your debut in this company.”

Stepping back away from the mirror the man walks over to the counter and finishes the glass of water before continuing to speak his mind.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“I believe Blade Alexander has said it best that Misty’s and your’s soap opera life flowing over into SCW is boring, and I believe it is dragging this place down.  Nobody cares about you or your kids or your loosey goosey fiancé and her air head sisters.  Leave all of that drama and bullshit at the door.  Nobody cares.  Mark Ward did what he did to get you signed to show to the world that he can still control you.  So do us in the wrestling industry all a big favor and channel your inner monster and attempt to bring it back to what it once was.  What it used to be and try to be a quarter of the wrestler you once were.”

The man turns back to the camera and cross his arms across his chest and tilts his head.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Now let us all sit back and look at SCW prior to you signing your contract shall we.  The shows where growing at a fast pace.  The fans where rushing to get tickets. We had two heavyweight champions.  Gabriel, a tremendous talent with his in ring ability, and his illusionary skill to wow people everywhere he went.  Then there was JT Underwood.The Champion that didn’t get to live his dream because of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood asking him to step back from wrestling and discover who he was.”

Pausing for a minute he scratches at the mask again and continues.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Sure the young guy didn’t have a clue who he was, but he was still wrestling his ass off and giving the fans what they wanted to see. Since you signed with SCW and gave into Mark Ward, or if you would prefer bitching up or selling out, the attendance has declined.  The fans are getting bored.  This whole ordeal is old and bland.  So you got hurt in GXW by “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward.  Who cares, get the bloody hell over it.

Still scratching at the mask, the man’s voice starts to get the hint of annoyance in it.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“But allow me to move on from you Spikey, to your talentless partner Casey Williams.  The big oaf that just eats and eats and eats and drinks Jack and Coke and has an awkward relationship with some chick named Laura.  Casey, you sit here and say that you will turn your back on Spike if you need to so that you get the win.  Why the hell are you in the same stable as him then?  Spike is more man then you could ever be, and more of a wrestler then you could ever dream of.”

Pulling on the neck of the mask the man starts walking closer to the camera again.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“All your tag team partners you turned on doesn’t scare me.  Just goes to show that YOU can’t be trusted, and Spike must have some juicy blackmail on you, to get you to side with him.  You call yourself the Freight Train of Pain… Should change it to the Freight Train of Eating, cause that’s all you fucking do.  You are either eating something in your promos or ordering something, or just finishing some food.  If you put as much effort into wrestling as you do eating, you might be able to reach the midcard without riding on anybody’s coat tails.  You are only in the main event cause your hanging onto Spikes nut sack right along with Misty.”

The mystery man grabs the camera and keeps it facing him as he starts walking out of the back of the VIP section and over to a stair case.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“You want to go visit your old school and give thanks to your old coach for turning you into the ‘beast’ we see today, but truthfully, I want to shoot him for doing anything for you.  If he was a smart coach he would have left you alone and let you fall into the wayside along with everybody else that is a talentless hack and a back stabbing bitch.  Which brings me to my next point.  Coke machines catch your eye?  Most wrestlers get distracted or their attention is drawn to desire for championship gold or the filthy birds that throw themselves at us.  But for you, it’s a coke…  So, I will make sure to bring a six pack of coke to the ring on Sunday, so that your attention can be elsewhere.  Just do us all a favor…  before you start day dreaming about taking that six pack to bed, dumb your big arse over that top rope and let the real mean wrestle.  You don’t belong in the men’s division of SCW, but sadly even the Bombshells division isn’t even the right one for you.”

Walking down the stair case, the man pushes open a door and steps out into the chill of the night in Las Vegas.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Our next person stepping up to the soap box of rambling is my own tag team partner Kain.  The man that isn’t worried about his tag team partner at all.  The cocky self-entitled prick sits there and says he thinks he can do everything better than me.  The arse doesn’t even know who the bloody hell I am.  Nobody bloody knows who the hell I am.  Everybody in this match is making a grave mistake thinking I’m going to allow them to run over me and throw me over that top rope.  I’m coming into this match not under estimating anybody in it, and going to make damn sure I’m the last man standing in the middle of the six sided SCW ring.  Partners or not I will wrestle Kain, Spike Staggs, and Casey Williams to a bloody mess, before I allow myself to walk out of Climax Control as a loser.”

Approaching the very same McLaren F1 that he drove away in earlier, he opens the door and turns his attention to the camera once more.

-X- Mystery Man -X-
“Moving on yet again let me bring Blade Alexander back into the spot light.  Allow me to make this hack  relevant again, along with Nick Jones.  The two of you  are going to be wrestling for the heavyweight championship and I want to let the both of you know, that no matter who wins, to hang onto the title and cherish while it’s still yours. After I’m done with Spike, Casey, and Kain, I’m coming after the Heavyweight Champion, and putting that belt around a proper wrestlers waist, and I’m going to make sure, that it stays around it.  The time of the has been, no talent having, waste of space air head wrestlers being champions is quickly coming to an end.  The era of a championship having some meaning, starts with me winning it.”

The man sets the camera down on the ground and gets into the McLaren, shuts the door, starts it up, and speeds off into the night as the camera watches it fade into the darkness and the scene ends.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:55:08 PM by Matt »