Author Topic: Settle This.  (Read 410 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Settle This.
« on: August 29, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »

**Breaking News**

Sin City Wrestling's Superstar Brooklyn Carter's brother London Carter and Sean Williams' brother Brandon Williams we're both involved in a brutal attack which is now being named as a hate crime, more details at 10.

Hyatt Regency
Brooklyn's Hotel Room

Brooklyn: I swear I will kill the fucking person that did this to my brother, no fucking lie.

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn is shown pacing around the living room area, iPhone to her ear, screaming.

Brooklyn: I cannot believe this is fucking happening to me, Oh my god I know London didn't go out without fighting, I know he had to fight some of them dudes, like what the fuck its 2012 and these bastards still gay bashing.

Brooklyn walks over to her bag, inside she pulls out a baggie with marijuana inside, she reaches in her back pocket pulling out a bluntville, tossing it towards Dana.

Dana: I don't think you sh-

Brooklyn snaps her fingers motioning for Dana to roll up. She sits down on the couch placing her hand against her face trying to hide the tears in her eyes, she looks over at Dana who is reaching for a tissue.

Dana: Get off the phone Brooke.

Brooklyn hits the end key on her phone tossing it on the couch pillow beside her, she reaches for the tissue to wipe her face.

Brooklyn: I don't know what to do Dana, I'm here in India while London is at the hospital recovering from broken ribs and a fractured jaw.
Dana: What happened?

Brooklyn: London went out to this gay club last night, and Brandon was in town so you know the two are really good friends, turns out when they we're leaving, London went to the gas station and these dudes followed him from the club, beat both Brandon and London up with bats and shit, stole what they had and then fled the scene, the police was able to apprehend two of the five people that we're involved.

Dana: What about Brandon?

Brooklyn: I don't know if Sean knows or what, I haven't been able to reach him and its driving me insane, Brandon was bruised up pretty bad, his face is swollen, I think they said his nose was broken and a sprained wrist, like Dana we need to get to New York like, now.

Dana: You have obligations here in India Brooke, we leave for New York, we may only get a chance to spend maybe a day there but by the time we make it back to India in time for the show, it might be too late.

Brooklyn: That's my fucking brother we're talking about here Dana, he almost lost his fucking life!

She was right, I did have obligations here in India but how would that make me look as a sister, as a person to know that my brother was just brutally beaten and now he in the hospital in pain. I just couldn't deal right now.

Dana: I know you don't want to hear this right now, but I don't think smoking is going to help the situation, you've really done a good job with not doing it and no one has really mentioned it, so I think its better to keep it that way, we want people to take you serious, not as a joke.

Brooklyn: Fuck Sin City and the superstars there, I am going through a crisis right now and I need something to calm my nerves, call me a drug addict, call me a pot head, who the fuck cares, I got big problems going on right now, I don't need to worry about these fucks throwing highschool threats at me.

Brooklyn rolls her eyes, grabbing the lighter off the coffee table, she lights the blunt up, taking two puffs before exhaling.

Brooklyn: I'm pretty sure Odette or Gabriel, or whoever else is pressed will mention my recent usage of the marijuana, and while they're talking, I'll stay puffing and not giving two fucks.

Dana: I only wanted you to be respected, after your Bombshell win and then lost, its kind of like people are back to square one when it comes to you.

Brooklyn: These people don't know my life except what these fucking Sin City Cameras show them, but in reality they're not with me twenty four hours a day, I'm a damn good wrestler and I work my ass off every show.

But this wasn't the topic at hand, I wasn't concerned about my match right now even though I should. After I lost the Bombshell Championship, Odette thought I was going to blast the fact that she pinned Carly and not me, then everyone was shocked when I decided to bring Carly in my alliance, but I wasn't mad at all. I had the honor of holding the championship and I will have that honor again in due time, Odette can have her moment to shine and she needs to take every advantage of everything good going on in her life at the moment, I mean she has a cross dresser as a boyfriend, she is the current Bombshell Champion, and her popularity with the fans of course increased, but she can thank me for that.

Brooklyn: Look, I just want to get more info about my brother and once I know that he is in safe hands then I'll be fine.

The only safe hands I trusted we're mine, but there we're some family that I had a little trust in, I'm pretty sure London has already made those arrangements from the hospital, he knows about my tour outside of the states, but damn I need to be there for him.

Dana: I understand you completely, but you haven't had the opportunity to face Odette one on one since you lost the championship, this is good for you, especially if you beat her.

Brooklyn: I will beat her, no doubt. I have so much anger built up inside of me that I feel sorry for the bitch.

Dana: That's what I need to hear.

Brooklyn: I have to keep my guards up, my defenses up and now it seems I have to watch my back even more, with all the drama DC has caused, and then of course the hate I receive from the SCW Divas on a daily basis, I have to make sure I'm not ambushed or snuck from behind, none of these crows can see me.

Dana: I think Kittie will be out there for the LumberJack Match, I think I saw something from her via twitter.

Brooklyn: That bitch finally rose up from the dead to make an appearance, oh wait she lost her Roulette Championship right, figures. I thought the issues Kittie and I were squashed, we even had our little alliance at the moment but I can understand that she wants to stick by her so called family and that's cool, I've knocked that bitch out before, I can do it again.

Dana: I swear you have so many enemies girl, like this is crazy.

Brooklyn:
[Sighs] These girls fear me Dana, I'm a threat to these bitches and as cocky as it sounds its the truth, whether its old or new generation of girls in Sin City, someone always has my name coming out their mouth and that's fine, I'm glad I can catch the attention of these females, maybe show them a little something.

Dana: You're minds in the right place, even with this stuff going on with London, I know everything will be okay Brooke, you gotta stay focused.

Brooklyn: If I beat Odette then the next match we have needs to be for her championship, it makes me sick to see her hold that title, I rather see Kittle hold that shit again then to see Odette. [Pauses] Wait, no I don't, rewind that because Kittie is dust, that bitch old and needs to hang her boots up, maybe grab her a backstage position or something.

Dana: Sean has really stirred up some hatred not only for himself, but everyone in the group. I don't think he should of really brought all that pressure on you, its really to satisfy his own ego.

I didn't want to admit it but she was right, Sean was having some pride issues at the moment but I could understand why. Gabriel disrespected Sean but trying to blame his past issues on his abilities in the ring today, but honestly I feel Sean has improved on so many levels, his drug past wasn't a great one, but he fought through that and was able to bring his life back to a comfortable state, no one wants to notice that though, everyone wants to focus on what was in the past instead of worrying about what the future is bringing us.
But I don't regret my decision of supporting Sean, and DJ for what they created. They needed a powerful woman to stand behind them and they chose the best one they knew, you could look at us like Sin City's outlaws, the underrated, underground destroyers of the wrestling world.

Brooklyn: Sean doesn't mean any harm towards me or the rest of the group, anything he has gotten us into, he backs us up and I know Sean would take an asswhopping for this group before anyone else would. [Smiles] He knows what he's doing so I'm not worried at all.

Brooklyn stares at the blunt for a couple seconds before placing it in the ash tray, she crossing her arms staring at the window, tapping her foot against the table.

Dana: Calm down, it's almost time for this radio interview Brooke, you have to keep you're comporsure and get through this.

Brooklyn: Whatever.

Fuck! I forgot about that interview, fucking Sin City endorsements and promoting the business, I can't do this right now.

2 Hours Later.
New Delhi, India
Radio Warehouse Station.

The scene opens up inside the studio, Brooklyn is shown entering the studio, smiling, taking a couple pictures with the people inside, she walks over to the host DJ RJ Pooja, embracing her before sitting down at the table.

\'user

Pooja: We're live with Brooklyn Carter, Sin City Wrestling's Bombshell Talent, welcome Mrs. Carter to Planet Radio, 91.1

Brooklyn: Glad to be here.

Pooja: Blonde? I just saw you yesterday during the meet and greet, you had black hair.

Brooklyn: It's amazing the things you can do with hair, I wanted to be a blonde for the evening so of course my lovely bestie over there. [Points at Dana] helped me find this wig at one of you're local stores, it fits oh so lovely.

Pooja: Looks great, even the whole laid back look you got going on here.

Brooklyn: I try, my fashion is something different everyday. Somedays I want to be a red head, some days I prefer black, I mean the good things about being a woman, and I mean I guess guys could agree to but switching your hairstyle or changing the color up is always a crazy experience, just trying different looks.

Pooja: So Sunday, at the University Sports Complex, Sin City is holding its weekly show Climax Control, I assume you guys are touring outside the states, so first how does it feel being here in India?

Brooklyn: Different. I won't say whether it's a bad experience or a good experience because I haven't physically gone out to explore, its been mostly business since I've got here, I do have a life outside the wrestling ring.

Pooja: Is there anything here that you would like to see before leaving?

Brooklyn: I think Sean and I are going to visit the Gurudwara Rakab Ganj tomorrow, I heard it was a fabolous place.

Pooja: It is, one of the finest homes here in New Delhi, I'm sure you're enjoy.
**Commercial Break**

Pooja: And we're back with Brooklyn Carter, I have to say you're quite beautiful in person, which is why I'm confused of why so many people dislike you.

Brooklyn: It's more like hate, and honestly I couldn't tell you why I'm so hated, I guess because I have such a strong personality that you would have to actually know me to understand me, I won't pull the jealous cards on these ladies because I'm pretty sure they all live fabolous lives, I would hope they do. But you have those few haters out there that are concerned with what Brooklyn's doing.

Pooja: For the last couple weeks I have been following you on Twitter because it seems to me that there's always some sort of drama happening on you're timeline, mostly cat fights between you and the other ladies, sometimes the men to.

Brooklyn: It's hilarious what I have to go through these days on Twitter.

Pooja: Maybe they're challenges?

Brooklyn: Who knows with these women, I try not to feed to much into it, I will say my piece and then leave it alone but of course they'll continue to throw they're shots, I guess I will always be a target because of who I am, not to sound cocky.

[Laughs] You have to go at the best, to be the best.

Pooja: More with Brooklyn.

**Commercial Break**

Pooja: We're back with Ms. Carter, now Brooklyn this Sunday you have a match against a female named Odette, she is currently holding the title you once had, is this you're opportunity to regain that title?

Brooklyn: Of course not, little Miss Odette doesn't have to defend her championship. And that's fine, once I beat her then I will come for her again and again to get what I want, but she should be thanking the bosses for not making this a title match, they basically saved her.

Pooja: What else do you have going on besides the wrestling world?

\'user

Brooklyn: I've done real estate, I have a fragrance and right now I'm working on a lingerie line. Honestly I'm at a comfortable state right now in my life, income is nice, I'm very happy, and even though I come off as a bitch, its because I am one. There is only a select people I keep in my life and that's how it will stay, I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at today and I will continue slaying these crows until I get what I want.

Pooja: You're saying, I always hear you say it.

Brooklyn: Slay these crows, that's what you have to do. A lot of these  girls envy me, because they want to be where I am, its hard rising to the top and its hard staying at the top because there is always someone new and fresh who wants exactly what you want, but wants it harder.

Pooja: This group, what was the reason behind you joining that?

Brooklyn: I will talking about that at Climax Control, everyone will know my reasons on Sunday. But I will say I saw growth, and joining with my friend and the rest of the group was a good idea at the time and still is, Sean has said it, DJ has said it and its my turn to say it, Sin City Wrestling isn't prepared for what's coming their way.

Pooja: And more with Brooklyn Carter.

**Commercial Break**

Pooja: And we're back with Brooklyn Carter, a couple more things before you go Brooke, earlier today and I don't know if it's okay to discuss this because I know it may be a sore subject with it being so fresh.

Bitch, do not ask me about my brother, do not ask me about my brother, I swear if this bitch ask about my brother I will

Pooja: But in recent reports it was said that you repaired you're struggling relationship with you're father, could you give us some info about that.

Brooklyn: If I was in the states and someone would of asked me that, I probably would of said no, I honestly don't like discussing my family problems for two reasons, people always tend to throw my family problems in my face to hurt me and because it's my private life, but I will say since you have been so sweet is that my father is in my life and we are at the space we need to be. [Winks] Is that a good answer Ms. Pooja?

Pooja: Respectful one, I honestly thought you we're going to come on the show with this mean attitude, but I can see that you are a very laid back person.

Brooklyn: Don't cross me or disrespect me, that's all I ask. I'm in a business where there is nothing but greed, I've never said that I was the best in the world, but I'm the best at what I do and that's wrestle, we win some, we loose some, we dust that lost off our shoulders and we continue to fight until we start winning and that's what I plan on doing.

Pooja: Before I let you go, I need to ask about this LumberJack match or from what I'm hearing the women call it, the LumberJill match, what exactly is that, or entails for you to do?

Brooklyn: It's a set up match what I call it, I'm facing Odette with two special guest referees, from who I refrain to even comment about, but the whole thing with the match is you have people outside the ring that are basically like enforcers who could also get involved, let's say if I throw Odette out into my side of the ring where my team is at, they could attack her if they pleased I'm pretty sure they won't because she is a woman, I'm not to sure about the other team though.

Pooja: Do you think they will attack you?

Brooklyn: They can try to, I'm a fighter Pooja so no man or woman would beat me down without a fight, I've wrestled men on plenty of occassions and have defeated some, this match is important for me because I have a score to settle with this chick, her existence to this corporation is meaningless and I cannot wait to take her out on Sunday.

Pooja: I really appreciate you stopping by, when I heard you guys we're having a show here in New Delhi, you and that guy Nick Jones we're the only two people that I wanted to stop by the show.

Brookyn: If I run into Nick in the backstage area, I'll make sure I will relay that message to him. But I appreciate you having me by, you made the right choice by inviting me as the only bombshell off the roster, you probably would of been disappointed with the rest.

Pooja: I'm sure, thank you again.

Scene fades to black.
Outside Parking.

The scene opens outside in the parking lot, Brooklyn is shown stepping out of the BMW 745i, she reaches for her purse and meets up with Sean who is sitting on the bench.

Brooklyn: You heard?

Sean: [Shakes Head.] Ugh!

Brooklyn: You ok?

Sean: The thing I'm mad about is that the public will see it as a robbery, not a hate crime even though the dudes we're dropping the fucking F bomb throughout the whole fight.

Brooklyn: London's so flashy, I'm not blaming him but those dudes saw the car, they saw money, and they saw a target but believe it they're going to get what's coming to them.

Sean: I don’t know Brooklyn, this shit has me worried.

Brooklyn: I think two of the dudes we’re caught by the police, it was five of them so they still need three but I’m pretty sure the other two will talk, once we get to NY we will figure out what is going on with the case and everything, I promise.

I was just as worried as Sean was, which made it even more difficult for this match coming up Sunday but I needed to stay focused.

Brooklyn: I spoke with my Uncle Larry, he said the boys we’re in recovery and that we should be able to talk to them later today, it’s early as shit here Sean and we have so much going on right now that we can’t let this fuck up our mentality.

Sean: I won’t let it fuck up anything, I guarantee you that I’ll be a thousand percent ready on Sunday, you go in there and take Odette out, and I’ll have an opportunity to put my hands on Gabriel again.

Brooklyn: I’ve been waiting on this rematch against Odette, add allowing everyone outside the ring makes it even better, I get to not only embarrass Odette in the Main Event, but I can also show the world why this bitch doesn’t deserve the Bombshell Championship.

Sean: She stole that from you, and I was surprised when you approached me about Carly joining DC, because it was her fault why you lost the title in the first place, and honestly I’ve been looking at some of the shit she’s been saying around town, with different superstars and on Twitter and I don’t trust her.

Brooklyn: If Carly gets out of hand then believe I’ll handle that, she isn’t thinking and her obsession with Rage is clogging her mind, she can’t think straight, she doesn’t see that she will only hurt herself if she decides to go against us.

Sean: What about Despy?

Brooklyn: That’s your issue, not mines.

Sean: I really don’t want to put my hands on him.

Brooklyn: You need to let that go, that relationship you had with Synn is no longer alive Sean and I’m only trying to be your friend.

Sean: It’s funny to me because when Synn use to chase after me a long time ago, I use to lead him on and play games with his mind but when I finally decided to get serious, we end up hating each other in the end anyway.

Brooklyn: It's for the best, he didn't scold his friend when Gabriel verbally attacked you and you're character of a man, and a competitor. I honestly never liked Synn for you and thought that if you two every got serious it would just be an disaster, you two aren't perfect for each other, matter of fact you're two different people is what I'm trying to say, it would of never worked.

Only trying to be honest.

Sean: What do you think I should do ?

Brooklyn: Start not giving a fuck, you get burned by so many people but you constantly try to help them. Synn has done nothing for you but show you materialistic love, okay he helped you out of debt and did nice things for you, but how was he romantically, did you ever feel attached or a connection between hearts?

The amount of time it took for him to answer, I knew the outcome was No. Sean allows outside influence to get inside his head, to bring him down and make him feel like he isn't worth anything, but that's not the Sean I know, I see so much talent and drive in Sean that it sucks it took him so long to realize it.

I will never admit to Sean but at a time he was one of the best high flying machine this business has ever had a chance to experience, but life took a toll on him and it made it hard for him to continue being one of the best.

Brooklyn: Gabriel disrespected you by embarrassing you, so I can see why you have anger towards him, which is why you need to focus on him and forget what Synn has to say, we made a huge impact on Sin City and we have to continue that impact to let these losers know that we are a force not to be fucked with. [Laughs] and I'm being serious, I'm tired of the nice girl shit and I'm ready to knock some heads of these crows.

That was probably the liquor talking, I usually ramble on about shit when I got a buzz but fuck that I was angry. I finally had the opportunity to go against Odette, the bitch that stole my title away from me, I kept my mouth shut for weeks, not mentioning her or even acknowledging the fact that she was Champion, but my mouth has been shut for to long and I'm ready to explode.

I always have to prove myself because of the situation I'm in, I think that's another reason why Sean and I get along so well because we're similar in so many ways. Odette doesn't know what she has in store for her, and even with her cronies being at ringside that won't help her at all, I'm rolling into that arena with the guns blazing and not holding back at all, I want that bitch to shed blood before I leave that arena.

Damn I sound mad, hehe.

Sean: I'm with you, I'm behind you all the way Carter, Dream Chaserz is behind you all the way and I promise you I won't let anyone get involved, even if I have to put my hands on Kittie, I'll make sure she won't get involved either.

Brooklyn: I'm not worried about her, one hit will knock her out and then this bitch will be off somewhere recuperating. That's a chapter that has been closed in my book and I'm focused on what was taken from me, any outside interference will get dealt with, but won't be focused on after the damage is done.

Sean: You are crazy, so you gonna fight all the girls huh? [Laughs] I know that's right Brooke.

Brooklyn: It ain't about fighting the girls, it's about respect and letting them know who Boss Bitch is, I always keep my mouth shut because I'm an action bitch, fuck that talk but I'm that angry I feel like I need to vent.

Damn why they hating so hard?

Sean: I don't know how I'm gonna sleep though, this shit is bugging me about Brandon and London, I swear right after CC, fuck whatever I got lined up I need to go see them.

Brooklyn: I already handled that, we're on a jet to NY right after the show, we stay there a day and then fly back to the next location.

Sean: Damn Brooke, thanks.

Brooklyn smiles as Sean hugs her, Sean tosses the cigarette he was smoking on, and grabs his phone off the bench, he leans down and kisses Brooklyn on the cheek and walks off towards his rental, Brooklyn walks back over to the car and hops in, Dana still inside.

Dana: Damn bitch, took you long enough, you said a couple minutes.

Brooklyn: Dana, our brothers just got their skulls almost bashed in, we had a lot to talk about and damn I just wanted to make sure he was alright.

Dana drives off as the scene fades.

Inside Brooklyn's Hotel Room.
New Delhi, India.

I remember being so young, so naive, so stupid in love that I couldn't look pass all the bullshit that was going on in my life, it was hard for me growing up, I never knew whether I was going to make it to another birthday, yet alone another year. I did things I was never proud of but I made a bad situation and turned it into a better situation, I promised I would never suffer or let anyone in my family suffer and I've always been the provider.

So people don't like me because I voice my opinion, I speak my mind, is it a crime to love yourself so much that you acknowledge it. I can't help I'm a flawless bitch, well wait I will take that back because I do have flaws, but compared to these woman I'm force to be around, yes I believe I'm better.

Why are you so angry Brooklyn? Why are you so bitter Brooklyn? Where's you're heart Brooklyn? Why is it so cold? It's cold because motherfuckers don't know how to act right, it's cold because I choose not to indulge or put up with the fuckery that goes on inside and outside this ring. I promised no matter what that Odette will get whats coming to her, and once I strip her off her pride and her precious title, I'll take any other bitch out who has a problem with me.

I'm not that naive little girl anymore, I'm more mature and much smarter then what I use to be, this match I'll use as my advantage to grow stronger and to be stronger, I'll use this match as my advantage to face Odette again and this time it will be for her Bombshell Championship.

The scene opens up with Brooklyn outside the hotel, coming back from a light dinner with DJ and Sean, she heads towards the entrance, but is stopped by Ashton.

\'user

Ashton: BROOKLYN!!! YOO! DAMN GIRL THAT DRESS!! BROOKLYN!!

Brooklyn stops.

Brooklyn: I knew that was you yelling my name Ashton, what you want?

Ashton: Damn girl, is that how you talk to your number one fan.

Brooklyn: Yea Ashton, me and a ton of other girls are you're number ones, so there's nothing different about me, but look I'm in a hurry so, whats up?

Ashton walks closer to Brooklyn, sniffing her arm.

Ashton: Girl I know you weren't smoking up with me, you smell like straight home grown bud.

Brooklyn laughs, she raises her arm a little and sniffs.

Brooklyn: I don't smell anything Ashton, maybe its you that is high.

Ashton: Now everyone knows that pot heads can't smell weed on themselves, their nose is immune to that shit, but girl you high as a satellite right now.

This boy was a fool, but I loved him, he was funny as hell and he always knew how to make you laugh, his short ass.

Ashton: I was heading out to meet up with DJ and I saw you're fine ass walking into the hotel room so you know I had to stop and say whats up.

Brooklyn: And crack jokes huh?

Ashton: I want to know where you were coming from dressed up all nice and smelling like weed to, damn I'm sure it was some fine ladies wherever you was at, unless you was on a date.

Brooklyn: Just know it wasn't a date, if you must know Sean and I decided to go out and grab something to eat, we chilled for a little after and now I'm on my way to my room because I am tired.

Ashton: Y'all was humping, I know y'all was humping.

Brooklyn: [Laughs] You are crazy, we weren't humping because Sean doesn't like pussy, and I'm pretty sure you knew that.

Ashton: That boy is greedy, who knows what he likes.

Brooklyn: I need to go Ashton, you have really added some laughter to my night.

Ashton: I could add something else if you like.

Brooklyn mushes Ashton in the face in a jokingly manner, the two laugh and both go in their separate directions, Brooklyn walks inside the lobby area where she notices Dana standing near the elevator with her phone in her hand, Brooklyn approaches her and Dana hands her the phone.

Brooklyn: Hello?

Sis?

Brooklyn: London?

Yes. [coughs]

Brooklyn: Oh my god [Wipes eyes] How are you feeling? Are you okay?

No, I'm fine, but just in a lot of pain, the doctors just gave me some more medication and it hurts to talk.

Brooklyn: Don't talk

I know how you are, so I told Uncle Larry to let me call you, the nurses aren't here right now but I want you to know that I am alright, I knew the other three who did it so justice has worked in our favor.

Brooklyn: I was ready to hunt them fuckers down and do real damage bro, I can't believe that shit went down and I know you didn't go down with out a fight, we fucking Carters man.

I got my hits in, but they had weapons sis, so it was hard to go against that but I'm still standing, the doctors said I should be able to go home within the next couple of days, they just want to keep me here for more observation but I wanted you to know that I'm not mad at you, Uncle Larry showed me the texts and I know you're in [Coughs] India right now, I don't want you to worry about me sis, I am going to stay in Philly for a couple days at Brandon's place just so I can lay low.

Brooklyn: What about school?

Uncle Larry is going to take care of that tomorrow, but look sis we will talk later, the nurses are walking back and forth and I don't want to get caught on the phone, I love you.

Phone Clicks.

Brooklyn: I love you too.

Brooklyn stares at the phone as she watches the "Call Ended" message flash across the screen, she hands Dana the phone, while sitting down in the chair beside her.

Brooklyn: He sounded so weak Dana.

Dana: He's drugged up Brooke, he probably wasn't in the right mindset and I'm pretty sure he's still dealing with the effects of what happened to him earlier, give him some time.

Brooklyn: I miss him.

Dana: I didn't want him to talk to you tonight because I knew it would only stress you out more, but at the same time I knew it would make you happy to hear his voice and to know he was doing alright, the doctor says that he will have a speedy recovery, at least that's what you're uncle told me.

Brooklyn: Uncle Larry is cool, he is one of the honest relatives, so I trust that he wouldn't let anything happen and I'm pretty sure he is taking really good care of London.

Dana: Are you still flying to NY after the show?

Brooklyn: I have to, I don't care what London says, I need to be there physically to see that he is being well taken care of.

Dana: I'll follow up with the reservations out in NY, and then I'll book the return flight.

Dana walks off walking towards the elevator, leaving Brooklyn there on the bench, Brooklyn looks around the hotel lobby, staring out into space with so much on her mind.

This match was playing in my mind so strong, I had so many mixed feelings about going into this match, I had so much to worry about, my main focus was destroying Odette but with all the other bullshit that will be going on inside and outside the ring I know it's going to be hard to.

You got Depsy who can barely control his own life, I mean Synn stands behind him like his master and Despy is his puppet, I mean of course because of certain situations Despy does need that guidance but who knows if this fucking boy will be able to focus and be serious through this whole match.

And speaking of Synn, I'm pretty sure he'll  get involved someway, with Sean being ringside I know those two will share words, hopefully it just stays with words.

Then all the outside trash, I'm speaking of NXT, The Sins and some other rejects that were thrown in the mix, whose to tell if they'll get involved, so much can go down in this match that I didn't know what to think, the only thing I did know is that I would have to keep my eyes open and my fist ready to take on whoever comes my way, Odette won't be the only person I take out in this match.

And then there's Carly, the confused one. I swear if this girl fucks me over at Climax Control then she will be next on my hit list, I never once judged Carly for the lost of my title, even though she was pinned, I still took it upon myself to friend her and even help her, but love has her so caught up in this whole situation that she doesn't see the downfall that could happen to her. I'll give Carly the benefit of the doubt and hope that she makes the right decision at Climax Control, if not then I'll hate to see what will happen to her after the fact.

Its sad to see some of our women get caught up in these love triangles, it steers them away from whats important at hand, these little soap opera dramas, come Sunday Odette won't be participating in a Soap Opera, instead she'll be introduced to a new drama that will see her being carried out in an ambulance, and her ugly prince will follow behind, sadden that his bitch just got the beating of a lifetime.

I've accomplished a lot here in SCW, from winning the Bombshell Title, defeating Misty and just being known as one of the Top Bombshell Of The Company is good enough for me and I don't plan on backing down from any challenge, any test thrown my way I'll pass, a lot of women new and old come into this business and come straight for me and that's fine, I back down to no one, I fear no one.

Loosing the Bombshell Championship was good and bad for Odette, but in the beginning was the worst thing ever for me, I kept to myself and I didn't know what to think. I kept my mouth shut whether it was via Twitter or with SCW Cameras, but I kept to myself because I was in shock, I couldn't believe that I finally won what people thought I couldn't win, only to hold it for a short period of time and then loose it to someone like Odette, it was heart breaking but I kept my head up and it made me realize that I could only move forward from here, loosing that title was the best thing that could of happen because now I have a big enough reason to fight for it back.

I want Odette to cherish holding onto that championship, I'm glad she can finally be at peace with the title around her waist and love in her life, but soon I will bring that happy story to a miserable ending. Odette and that Bombshell Championship is my only concern and I want her to know that I am coming for her, I want Odette to know that I'm coming for her and what rightfully belongs to me.

As for addressing these other bitches, no chance, I'm so above that and right now they not my focus, I'm in the main event, held championships, fighting with the big dogs and don't really have time to deal with these contradicting bitches. Don't say you don't trash talk, but then turn around and do it, I hate these bitches that hide behind they screen but in outside world, backstage or in the ring, I don't see you. How about this, win a couple titles, main event some shows, then come holla at me, maybe we can talk, but I understand these bitches need help, y'all need help with you're careers, so they attack me, attack Brooklyn. I think these hoes sit backstage and contemplate on how they can get at me, its fine, do as you please, come once you come, I will come harder and always remain victorious.

8:36 AM
Hyatt Regency
Inside Brooklyn's Hotel Room.

Dana: You've been up all night Brooke, get some sleep.

Brooklyn: I can't, my adrenaline is pumping and I'm just ready, ready to fight Dana, like I'm ready to fight.

Dana: I guess I won't be getting any sleep huh?

Brooklyn: If your tired then get some rest, I don't want to keep you up, I just have so much rushing through my mind right now, its kind of bothering me because I never thought I would let this whole thing bother me.

Dana: What? the stuff with London?

Brooklyn: Every fucking thing girl, not only do I have to worry about this bitch Carly and whatever she has up her sleeve, I need this win, I can't let Odette walk away winner of this match, I need to give everything Dana.

Dana: And you will, you shouldn't even let this stress you out. Brooke, you are one of the greatest competitors I've ever had a chance at seeing, when I watch you go out every night and compete, it's like you wow me everytime. I'm not saying that because I'm your friend, but just looking in from on the outside makes me really notice how you really give this sport you're all.

Brooklyn: I admit I'm nervous, but my pride won't let this bitch walk away winner, Despy better watch closely because it will take his whole crew to remove my hands off that bitch.

Dana: You know I've noticed a lot of vulgarity in this whole promo, I can tense the anger.

I knew Dana's ass would make me laugh, it was something I needed to take my mind off some things, that's why I fuck with this girl because she knows me inside and out, I'm tripping to even think I'm loosing this battle.

Brooklyn: That's my anger baby, that hood coming out of me, and you know I always try and keep it classy around these people.

Brooklyn sits up, the two continue laughing as the scene fades to black.

\'user
#bitchdown #getyolife. #seeusoon. #hihater.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.