Author Topic: The Teacher Always Beats the Student  (Read 384 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
The Teacher Always Beats the Student
« on: August 29, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/?action=view&amp;current=newJordan.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

The scene opens up towards the end of the match between Power Matsuzaka and his trainer/mentor, Jordan Williams. Forty minutes has elapsed in the bout. Power has Jordan up against the ropes and nails him with a six consecutive vicious chops! Jordan chest is spotting with blood from the vicious blows! Power whips Jordan into the ropes and almost decapitates Jordan with one of his patent moves, the Powerline! (think Bradshaw’s Clothesline from Hell) Power goes for the pin and Jordan barely kicks out at two and three-quarters! Power complains to the referee that it was a three count and shakes his head. Power gets to his feet and looks to the crowd for support as they cheer for him on cue. Power holds his arm up in the air signaling for another Powerline. Jordan slowly gets to his feet, with his back turned to Power. As Jordan turns around Power rushes at Jordan and goes to hit him with the Powerline, but Jordan ducks it. Power catches himself on the ropes and turns around and Jordan drills him with the Roaring Sexy- a devastating roaring elbow! Power falls back, but the ropes hold him up. Jordan plays to the crowd and as Power gets off the ropes, Jordan nails him with a stinging super kick! Power collapses to the mat and Jordan immediately goes for the cover. The referee starts his count as the crowd counts along with him! Matsuzaka kicks out right before the referee’s hand hit’s the mat for three! The crowd lets out a loud “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!” Jordan pounds the mat with frustration, as he’s hit Matsuzaka with everything he’s had. Jordan goes to pick Power up and Power hits Jordan with a shoulder block to the midsection. Power then nails Jordan with a European uppercut, staggering Jordan backwards. Power goes for a Yakuza kick, but Jordan ducks it and slaps on a full nelson! Jordan then drills Power into the mat with the ATL Crusher! Jordan bridges high as the referee drops down to count, with the crowd again, counting with him. Power once again kicks out as the referee is about to count three! The fans start clapping as they acknowledge the bout the two men are putting on. Jordan can’t believe Matsuzaka kicked out of the ATL Crusher. Jordan slowly walks to the turnbuckles as Power begins to stir. Jordan slowly climbs to the top rope as Matsuzaka gets to his feet. Power runs over to the turnbuckles as Jordan gets to the top. Power leaps up and hits Jordan in the midsection with a forearm blow! Jordan sits on the top turnbuckle and doubles over. Power grabs Jordan by the head and hits him with eight consecutive forearm shots to the head!!! Power then climbs to the second turnbuckle and grabs a woozy Jordan. Power turns Jordan around to where Jordan is facing the crowd and grabs Jordan in the full nelson! The crowd awes in anticipation. Power then drills Jordan into mat with Jordan’s own ATL Crusher, only from the second rope! Power calls this move the Power Crusher! With Jordan folded up like an accordion, Power goes for the cover and the referee counts to three! Power Matsuzaka wins the match!! “Dream Warriors” by Dokken plays as Power Matsuzaka celebrates in the middle of the ring. After a few minutes of playing to the crowd, Power helps Jordan to his feet. Jordan shakes Power’s hand and pulls him in for a hug. The crowd in the Tokyo Dome clap as the two friends embrace each other. Jordan leaves the ring for Power to celebrate on his own as the scene fades out.

“I loved every second of it. Before I hang ’em up, I’ll wrestle Jin again and the outcome will be different! Two days later, the SCW show in Thailand took place and soon after my segment was over, I immediately went back home. I took Rob’s plane again, as I can’t fly all those hours commercially as stated before. Rob was there this time, which made the hours fly by no pun intended. If we were ever on a deserted island, we would have no problems entertaining ourselves. We talk about the dumbest shit, I swear. I go back home for three days and then fly back out to India as I’m booked against Casey Williams. Damn did Vanessa give me the stink eye when I left. Once again, I had Rob to keep me company as he had a meeting with a potential client in India. Its funny how things work out the way they do. While Rob goes and chases these women, I make my way to the Delhi University Sports Complex to film my promo and do a brief interview for the SCW website about TSSA. Once I’m backstage, I go into a room where the interview for the website is taking place. The kid who runs the website, interviews me for the piece.”

The scene fades into a shot of Jordan sitting in a chair wearing a black “Mad Bro?” t-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of Lebron James’ Olympic shoes (hook up!). Paul, who runs the website, starts the interview.

Paul: “Jordan, you have stated on the record, many times, that TSSA was the best thing to ever happen to you, when you joined their group. Can you explain that a little more?”

Jordan: “Not to keep doing laps about this subjects, but once I joined them, I started looking at the wrestling business, as a business. I didn’t take it as serious as I should before I met them. While Angel took care of the business side of things for me and was our manager, she helped me learn the ins and outs of the business. I felt like I was in school again. Then, like I’ve said before, training with Austin, Derrick and Tony everyday, was hell, but it made me better. I thought I was a beast when I worked out, but they really showed me a thing or two. I couldn’t hang with them at first, but after a while I was able to. Their workout regimens are legendary. They’re every bit as hard as the stories you hear. It was like a boot camp, day in and day out. But it toughened me up mentally, something I desperately needed.”

Paul: “What were Chippendale and Thunder like to be around?”

Jordan: “Fun. Great times. We joked around with each other a lot. When it was time to get serious, they were serious. If we weren’t Angel was there to keep us in line! Angel is a sweet, sweet woman, but damn, she can be a drill sergeant sometimes!” he says with a laugh. “But no, they were a great tag team. I hate talking about them in the past tense, but injuries sidelined Chippendale, which sucks. He was great. Tony is probably one of the top power wrestlers of all time. He was a monster out there.”

Paul: “You’ve said you’ve regretted leaving TSSA when you did, why?”

Jordan: “I’ll preface the answer with this first. TSSA will always and forever will be Romeo, Chippendale and Thunder. They are and were that group. In my eyes and in the eyes of many. Sure there was me and guys like Ben, Titan and others, but those are the people I think of when I think TSSA. Its an iconic group. Now, with hindsight being twenty-twenty, I wish I could’ve stayed, because maybe I could’ve carried on the legacy. I wish that would’ve happened; of course with their blessings. TSSA will live forever, but when they went away, I could’ve bridged to the new generation of TSSA. I’m not saying I would have replaced them in anyway, but carried on a new tradition of TSSA. I’ll always be linked to the Perfection Connection and I loved that group too, but I would’ve preferred to proudly lead a new version of TSSA. But, things didn’t work out that way. Like I said though, no one forgot TSSA, no one will ever forget TSSA, but it would’ve been nice had that happened. But that’s hindsight and hypothetical’s.”

Paul: “With TSSA showing up at Summer XXXTreme, what are your thoughts about that?”

Jordan: “I thought it was great. I was surprised as hell when they showed up. I was happy, because I hadn’t seen them since their retirement ceremony years ago. Will it lead to anything in the future? Who knows. All I know is that I enjoyed seeing my friends that night. Since I moved to New Jersey, and they live in New York, I’ll definitely see them more often.”

The scene fades out as Jordan continues answering questions about TSSA.

The scene fades in later in the night where Jordan is backstage about to film his promo.

Jordan: “Teacher versus student…ex partner versus ex partner…spy versus spy…Okay I worked that last one in to see if you were paying attention. SCW matchmakers booked myself versus Casey Williams, my former tag team partner…no relation, by the way. NXT have come a long way since I left…you guys have added a few more members. Your ambitions have grown stronger. When I was there, I did what I was brought in to do. Establish the group and work with you, Casey and help you grow as a wrestler. That lead to us becoming SCW Tag Team Champions and then, after I left, you becoming Roulette Champion. From what I understand, you are the longest reigning Roulette Champion. One thing I liked about you is that you were passionate and aggressive. You always worked out, tried to get better. I tried to help you harness all that and I think I was successful in that regard, because of your aforementioned title reign. If you keep it up Casey, you’ll be unstoppable. But therein lies the problem. You’re not there and its going to take a while. You definitely won’t get there before our match tonight. Classic teacher versus student storyline. Former partners meet up. For a history lesson to all you young guys, its similar to the Mr. Wrestling II and Magnum TA saga. I, being Mr. Wrestling II-the old veteran with his young upstart partner Magnum TA played by Casey. But this won’t play out the way it did all those years ago in Mid-South. You see, Mr. Wrestling II was a bitter old veteran who wasn’t getting the attention for carrying the team. Everyone gravitated towards Magnum. You see our scenario is different. I carried the team and in no way was I ever jealous of Casey or ever felt threatened by him. Eventually, Mr. Wrestling II turns on Magnum. The story ends with Magnum prevailing in the end. Our story won’t end the same way either, because Casey, I’m going to win the match. I taught you everything you know, I didn’t teach you everything I know. You see, Casey, I am cocky. I spawned a generation of wrestlers who were just like me. Its carried me this far in my career, why stop now? What have you done? While your accomplishments since I left are impressive…let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Casey. You weren’t exactly beating Nick Jones and Rage in every title defense! So, you being the longest reigning Roulette Champion doesn’t make you ready to step up to my level. You are far from it. You don’t just get there over night. You’re a work in progress Casey, in due time, you’ll get there, but not anytime soon, son. This talk about you dominating me is laughable. I hope you seriously don’t believe that. You live in fantasies, Casey. I live in the real world. You have dreams of being the first Triple Crown Champion. Its nice to have goals, but you won‘t get there anytime soon.”

“You say that I think I am a God…I don’t think, I know I am. I’m not self proclaimed, I earned this status. See, when you were a young kid, jacking off and dreaming about being in the position you’re in now, I was running these roads, putting in work, becoming the greatest wrestler ever. I’ve built an iron clad resume that stands up as one of the most illustrious in wrestling history. So, I feel comfortable with saying I’m a God!”

“Its for real now Casey. This isn’t a training session. The bullets are flying for real and I’m not holding back. I’m going to out wrestle you and I will show you some tricks I didn’t teach you. Its simple math Casey, you’re simply not there. This is my final lesson, my final test for you. Its one test, I will design for you to fail and you will fail miserably. Quite simply, I’m too good for ya!”

The scene fades out as Jordan walks off.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:43:46 PM by Jordan Williams »
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]