Author Topic: Bianca Solderini  (Read 374 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
Bianca Solderini
« on: August 29, 2012, 05:34:13 AM »
 California. 8:30am.

\'user

Morning. Bianca opens her eyes sleepily, a soft smile crossing her lips to find that she's still in Giani's embrace. He held her all night, and the soft and slow rhythmic breathing was soothing to the soul. She never would have thought that anyone could make her feel this way. She lifted up just a tad, letting her eyes find his peaceful face as he slept. She smiled again and breathed in, grateful to have him by her side. The break in was rather an earth shattering experience. She felt violated - which wasn't an easy thing to make her feel. She never let anyone close enough to make her feel such a way - but a total stranger going through your things and not taking a single item. It was unnerving.

Lifting herself carefully from his embrace, she pulled at the hem of his t-shirt to cover her wide hips and plump ass - which barely fit in her bikini cut underwear. It was a rather racey thing to wear to lay down in, considering they hadn't even discussed the subject of...well...sex. But he liked to see her wear his t-shirts. And in fact, she liked to see the smile that came over his lips everytime she did so. Running a hand through her disheveled hair, she kissed his cheek gently and carefully left the bed to get dressed.

\'user

Later that day, SCW reporter Jake Turrin catches up with Bianca as she's exiting the police station. She looks a bit mentally exhausted and unhappy. She looks up to see Jake and the camera, and furrows her brow a bit and nods, "Ciao Jake. What do you want today?"

Jake smiles a bit and nods back out of respect and tries to tap dance around the delicate situation he now finds himself in, "Sorry to bother you Ms. Solderini, but we were wondering if we could get an exclusive with you for a brief moment." She waves a hand in permission. Jake smiles a little, only for his face to return to it's stern demeanor, "Any news as to who the culprit of the break-in might be?"

Bianca shakes her head and sighs, crossing her arms, "No. They haven't found any diffinitive clues, yet. I'm sure they'll figure it out in due time - But it doesn't make me feel any less....well.."

"Forget I asked." Jake cleared his throat, moving on. "What are your thoughts on your match against Finesse Levon, SCW's Hardcore Queen, and Vista Kills - SCW's newest addition to the ladies division?"

Bianca takes a moment to think and nods, "I've seen this Vista Kills on il televisione the other day. She's wise to not speak of people she knows nothing about, I will give her that one. She's got loads of confidence that needs to be put down a couple of notches so she'll quickly learn her place in this division. Sadly it seems that SCW is getting flooded with hood-rats. First Brooklyn, and now this fessa. It'll be interesting to face her in the ring. However Finesse is more up my...alley? I believe that's the expression. Having been taught by Japanese men the art of true wrestling, I believe Finesse and myself will have a lot to offer in the "hardcore" arena. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a few things get pulled out from beneath the ring - - or even brought to the ring in fact. I don't have to speak to Finesse to understand her way of thinking...we're two women that's been brought up in a man's world of violence - what do you think is going to happen? Both of my competitors this week are beautiful and confident...It's going to be an honor - and also interesting - in the ring...." Bianca shrugs, "Who knows...maybe even out of it."

"Ms. Solderini!" As Bianca turns, she looks at the detective waiting for her by his vehicle, she holds up a finger for him to wait a moment and turns to Jake. "I am however, pleased to announce that my dear friend from New York has paper in the works to sign up for SCW - but her training is not yet complete. Everyone can be expecting her real soon. But you'll see more of me this week - I intend to be there when Giani signs the papers. For now, though, I have to go. See you in India."

"Thank you Ms. Solderini.." Jake turns to leave and the scene fades to black as Bianca heads toward the detective.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:39:01 AM by Brasskncklechckle »
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini