Author Topic: Road to Glory starts here  (Read 366 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Road to Glory starts here
« on: August 28, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »
 Scene 1-Quality Time with Laura
The scene opens up showing Casey Williams with his fiancée Laura sitting on the couch in their room at the Nana Plaza Hotel in Bangkok after Climax Control.  It has been a while since the two have had some piece and quiet since Casey defeated Jason Burnside and was able to get Laura back from the warehouse in which Jason had her.  They are talking about everything that has transpired since Laura was abducted.

Casey-”I am so glad you are safe and sound and we have some time to ourselves.  You have no idea how much I have missed you these last few months since Jason abducted you.”

Laura cringes when Casey says Jason’s name, trying not to remember what Jason did to her.

Laura-”I am glad that psychopath Jason didn’t hurt me after he took me from the house.  I don’t think he realized what hell would rain down on him had he hurt me or our child.”

Casey-”He did eventually get what was coming to him when I kicked his ass at Summer XXXTreme and the next week on Climax Control, when you make Jake Salco.”

Laura-”I meant to ask you about him.  What is your association with him?”

Laura shoots a curious look at Casey as she awaits his answer.

Casey-”His sister Jessie is a bombshell in SCW, and at Summer XXXTreme, she joined NXT.  Jake and their sister Katie are around to keep her on the straight and narrow.”

Laura-”What do you mean by that?”

Casey-”Jessie is a recovering drug addict.  She doesn‘t like talking about it, so please, whatever you do, try not to bring it up, unless she mentions it. ”

Laura-”Of course.  What else have I missed since being taken hostage?”

Laura leans towards the table to grab a drink of water as Casey speaks.

Casey-”Well, obviously, you know that I lost the Roulette Title to Aleksei Koji at the NWA event Lord of the Rings August 2nd.  Speaking of Aleksei, he, Jamie Staggs and Giani Di Luci, collectively known as the Party Horde, also joined NXT at Summer XXXtreme, which was held 9 days after Lord of the Rings, and he retained the title against 5 other men, and the last man he went through in that match was me.  Yeah, it sucked to lose, but was glad I lost to a stablemate and a guy who I have respected since his debut.”

Laura-”I bet.  Now Aleksei doesn‘t even have that title anymore.  He lost it to Goth, who I know you have history with back in your days in AWA.”

Casey-”I know, but my concern is no longer that title, but completing the triple crown and going for the Heavyweight title.  First thing I have to do is beat Jordan Williams, my former tag team partner, to make sure I am in line for a title shot, which I have worked my ass off for.  If anyone says I haven‘t busted my ass off here in SCW is crazy.  I may have a losing record, but who else can say they have been here from the beginning and has done as much as me?”

Laura-”I don‘t know, who?“

Casey-“There are only 2 who have won as many titles as you have in the mens roster, and you haven‘t faired well against them.  Gabriel and Nick Jones.  They both have had lengthy title reigns like you, but Gabriel hasn‘t faced many people in the tag team ranks since winning the tag titles with Despayre.  Nick Jones just regained the Heavyweight title, so Rage will get his rematch and from there, who knows what will happen. Maybe I will get my shot, but I doubt it.  At least Nick has been on TV fighting about as much as I have been, so naturally he deserves credit, even if I don’t like him.”

Laura-”I see.  Anyone else join NXT I should know about?“

As Laura says this, Casey is getting their bags packed up with all the stuff they brought, making sure he didn’t forget anything.

Casey-“Yeah, Odette Ryder, current SCW Bombshell Champion, is also a member off NXT.  She joined us shortly after your abduction.”

Laura-”Really?  She is one nice girl.  I am glad she is a member.  Getting back to Jason Burnside, are we going to take Matthew‘s offer to pay for any of the medical bills I got due to the abduction of Jason?“

Casey-“I do not know.  I think it was a nice sentiment on his part though.  Even though we didn’t get along when I was champion,  I have to give him credit for having some decency to be willing to pay for your visit to the ER.”

Laura-”Agreed, seeing it was him who brought that dickhead here to begin with, I think we should make him pay.“

The scene fades as Casey and Laura head to the airport to go to New Delhi.

Scene 2-Singing in New Delhi

The scene shows Casey Williams, Laura, and the Salco siblings, Jessie, who is sporting her new Hatebreed shirt, Jake and Katie, arriving at Harry’s Karaoke Bar after resting at the hotel once they got to New Delhi. They find a table to sit at and are greeted by their waitress Aarti.  Casey, Jake and Jessie order Jack and Coke, as Laura and Katie, who gave a dirty look to Jessie, orders water with lemon.  As they wait for their drinks, they discuss what they want to get for food.  When they decide what they want, Aarti has arrived with their drinks.  They decide to get Lebanese Tavaklu Adana Kebab to share as an appetizer as Casey orders the Crushed Pepper Chicken, Jessie orders the Vietnamese Lemon Grass Chicken served with Vermicelli noodles, and Laura orders the Thai Veg Penang Curry served with steamed rice. Katie orders the Indian Malabar Fish Curry with Steamed Rice, Jake orders the Lucknavi Gosht Biryanim with Burani Raita, which is a traditional Muslim lamb and rice dish for their main courses. While waiting for the food to come, they take a look at the songs that Harry’s has to offer.  Jessie, Jake and Casey decide to sing the song Rise Up by Testament.  Katie and Laura watch as the other get up on stage to sing.

Casey-“When I say rise up
When I say war
That means the time is now
To even up the score
The leader speaks
His plan has failed before
Enlisted soldiers
Awaiting orders
It's time for justice
Just like before
Our troops protect and serve
Are they ever coming home
So much regret
Another killed by war
Such a tragedy
Enlisted soldiers
Obey their orders
When I say rise up
You say war
When I say rise up
You say War!
Rise Up”

Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up"
Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up"
Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up”
Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“The smell of death
Reeks through the air
The stench of burning bodies
Bloodshed everywhere
Scattered remains
And bullet shells
Send in the dogs of war
Unleash the hounds of hell
It's time to rise up!
It's time to rise for war!
It's time to rise up!
Black is death!
And red is war!
Yeah I said rise up
And you said war...
All for one and one for all
The perfect world war
All of the rest
Will fail just like before
Such a tragedy
The fallen soldiers
They followed orders
When I say rise up
You say war
When I say rise up
You say War!
Rise Up”

Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up"
Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up”
Jessie and Jake-”War!”
Casey-“Rise Up”
Jessie and Jake-”War!”

After the three finish singing the song, the crowd cheer for them as their food arrives and they go eat, getting another drink each.  Katie decides to chime in.

Katie-”Jessie, I don’t want you drinking anymore after that drink.  I don’t want another repeat of the Bombshell Party.”

Jessie-”God, Katie, I wish you would stop nagging me about having a little bit of fun and having a few drinks to unwind while on this trip. Jeez!  And there is no DJ Booths for me to hijack to boot!”

As Jessie says this, her name gets called, and she gets up to perform her SCW Theme song, In Ashes They Shall Reap by Hatebreed, and she points to her shirt as she starts singing.

Jessie-”Born to bleed, fighting to succeed
Built to endure what this world throws at me
Born to bleed, fighting to succeed

Let me tell you of a force crashing through my veins again
Like a page torn from a chapter of a book of better days
In the moments that we seize together some will never know
It's these words that never give true justice screaming all alone

I was born to bleed, fighting to succeed
You may trust in the unanswered and put hope in the unseen
All our memories come to haunt us if we still fail to believe
Now the fear we all once held is the breath we mustn't take
Because those who sow in flames in ashes they shall reap

Ashes are all that you're left with when you sow in flames

All life's sorrows are my own creation, the same is said for our love

Those who sow in flames in ashes they shall reap

But those who sow in flames in ashes they shall reap“

The people clap for Jessie when she finishes the song.  She waves Jake up as they perform True American Hate by Testament as the scene fades to black.

Scene 3-Getting on track to the Heavyweight title hunt

The scene shows Casey in the locker room of the Delhi University Sports Complex thinking about his upcoming match against former NXT member, and tag team partner, Jordan Williams.  Casey is thinking about the long road they traveled together, and how Casey felt betrayed by Jordan.  Casey decides to call Jordan out.

”Jordan, the last time we did battle, it was the night I joined NXT and you, Spike and Wyatt beat Kain, Nick Jones and myself due to the distraction of Matt Ward and JT Underwood.  After we lost the tag team titles. you ranted and raved on how you were going to become Heavyweight Champion.  Well, here we are, over 4 months after we lost those titles, and were you able to obtain that title?  I don’t think so.  On the other hand, I was able to win gold since we lost the titles in the Roulette Championship, and I became the longest reigning Roulette Champion in SCW history, holding the title for 74 days. As Ed Parker, the innovator of American Kenpo Karate, once said ‘I come to you with only karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, karate, my empty hands.’  You wonder what this quote has to do with you. Let me tell you.  It means that I don’t need anything besides my empty hands to kick the shit out of you, which I will do en route to the Heavyweight Championship, proving that I am better than you, for once and for all.  I will make you scream bloody murder because of the punishment I will cause upon you. “

Casey then grabs his water bottle and slowly takes a drink of water from it and puts the bottle down, takes a deep breath, and talks to Jordan more.

”You act like you are the best thing on God‘s green earth, yet you are not.  I will prove that you are mere mortal and that you are beatable.  There is nothing that you can do to stop me from getting what I so rightfully deserve, and that is to become the first Triple Crown Winner in SCW when I get the Heavyweight title, and if I have to bulldoze through you to get to that goal, I will do just that.  You call that cockiness, I call it confidence.  If you don’t believe in yourself, then you don’t belong in this business, but we know you don’t lack confidence.  Besides the match you had for the title, you haven‘t done anything memorable.  I mean, come on, you are a loser who will amount to anything in SCW.  I will prove that when I knock your ass out with one punch to the head.  Every week, I strive to be the best damn wrestler I can be, and not worry about anything else, especially modeling like your pathetic ass.  If you think your are that good looking, you should just leave the business now because come Sunday at Climax Control, I will beat you beyond recognition, and inflict as much pain as possible, forcing you to retire and stay in bed because you are unable to function anymore.  Not that your brain has gone to mush, but because every move you make, you will be in pain, so instead of being in constant pain, you just lay there, staring at the ceiling.  You are going to wish that you were able to get out of this match with me.  I mean, you saw the punishment I have inflicted to people, and how I have injured people to the point of no return, or if they return, they are not the same person they were.  I will dominate you just like the New York Yankees have dominated in the World Series.“

Casey pushes the door of the locker room open, goes through it and laughs at the thought of the ass kicking that he will be dishing to Jordan come Sunday at Climax Control as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020