Author Topic: What the what happened to you?  (Read 350 times)

Offline KojiVerse

• View Profile
    • Aleksei Koji
What the what happened to you?
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »
 The Party Horde gathers at one of the many strip clubs at Patpong, the original Bangkok red light district. It is a small little club that is pressed between two larger clubs, the glow of neon has created its own kind of daylight. Jamie and Gianni dance under the lights with local fans. Strippers work the pole as other fans dance on every surface that they can find. It is a typical Horde party except for one thing. Aleksei is nowhere to be seen. In fact nobody has seen him.

Then an old man stumbles in. He is wearing a gray cloak and has long grey hair that looks very well kept for a man in rags. He is wearing a large hat that covers most of his face. The security guard gets in his way blocking his entry into the club. That is until the old man throws back his cloak to reveal that it is in fact Aleksei Koji wearing a disguise.

Gianni and Jamie both head over to him calling him out. Gianni offers Aleksei a drink as Jamie slugs him in the arm. "What the what happened to you?" Jamie ask "Where were you last week man."

Aleksei looks a little uneasy and pulls the two away from the party. "Listen, you need to keep this on the low down. I have run into some trouble. There are some old school Romani, you know from India, and I borrowed some money from them...you know without asking. I thought they might have forgotten about it...but guys like that don't forget."

Gianni looks confused "There are Indian gangsters?"

Jamie gives him a look, "So what your on the run. How are you going to defend your title bro? People are starting to talk. They think that Goth has this thing won."

Aleksei's facial expression changes and his finishes the drink. He knocks glasses off the nearest table and climbs on top of it. "Hey, turn off that music. I have something to say." People look confused until he tears off his wig and wispy foo man chu. The crowd recognizes that it is Aleksei and cheers. The music gets turned off.

"Okay listen up. I know I have not been around. I hope you guys have been drinking my share while I was away. But don't worry my dear Horde! I am back and I am not going anywhere. I know I have a match with Goth coming up. Seems that gloomy whiner wants my title belt and has not heard that that with you guys by my side I can't loose."

"Now while I was smuggling myself into this country I watched his sad little promo. All that talk about death and despair confused me. It was like watching a bad play where everyone dies and nobody gets laid. It was almost as if Goth has forgotten he is meeting me in the wrestling ring. This is suppose to be fun or at least bloody brutal, but he is trying to make this whole thing so serious."

"Maybe its because I am a champion that he feels he has to make this into such a dire fucking show. I mean I have survived fire, and epic brawls to hold onto this belt. Maybe he thinks dramatic words can make up for lack of skill. Maybe he hopes we will forget how rare it is that this guy wins a match."

"I want everyone to know that it does not matter that this is a title match. It doesn't matter that Goth says he is going to end my life. None of that matters, because Sunday is just another match. It is another chance for me to do what I do best. I am going to hit Goth so hard, he is going to have something true, and painful to cry about. That way he can make sad little films about how he almost beat me and how the greatest moment of his career was when he got to do battle with the Romani Direwolf. Now lets get fucked up!"  
user posted image