Author Topic: - Ah Thailand!  (Read 386 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Ah Thailand!
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »
 Don’t hold back… because I won’t be…

The flight…

“Hello Ms Ryder… we have had a request to offer you a seat up in first class for this evenings flight… so please follow me to your seat”

Odette stepped onto the Bangkok bound plane she had her classic bright smile plastered on her face but she looked very tired indeed. Following the male flight attendant to her seat in first class she couldn’t help but get butterflies she had never been fortunate enough to sit amongst the rich and famous. On her journey to her chair that would become her worst enemy over the next few hours or so Odette said hello to her fellow Sin City Wrestling employees that were obviously lucky enough to be booked first class tickets or had been up graded also. Over to the left of the plane she noticed that her now boyfriend Gabriel and the rest of the Sins all had seats up the front.  Her emerald eyes locked on to Gabriel’s to whom she flashed a shy smile towards before ducking her head down, letting her un tameable hair fall around her face. Ah just like a school girl she was still so shy around him, sure Odette wanted to be sitting beside Gabriel but she had Melody and NXT to think about as well. Spotting her chair that was in the back row of the first class section she noticed that there was only one seat left between Aleksei Koji and her mentor Spike Staggs.

“Boys”

Was all the Australian could mutter out of her mouth as a certain someone caught her out of the corner of her eye. Spike and Aleksei looked up towards her and just nodded they were also exhausted, who knew an Asian tour could be so draining? The Male flight attendant reached down and grab Odette’s LV bag to place it in the overhead compartment. While he was doing so Odette watched as her number one fan Melody Grace was getting comfortable in her seat back in ‘cattle class’ her long blonde hair had not one single strand out of place as her smile beamed almost more excitedly then Odette’s.

“So are you going to sit down or do you plan on standing all flight Odetta?”

Aleksei’s cheeky voice broke her train of thought, shaking her head to return into the world of the living Odette just half arsed a smile. The flight attendant motioned for Odette to take her seat but she couldn’t, she couldn’t leave Melody by herself. Licking her lips she sighed as she reached up for her bag.

“Ma’am I just put your bag up there please take your seat were about to start the flight”

Ms Ryder chose to ignore him as she continued to make one hell of a racket while getting her Louis Vuitton bag out of the overhead. Looking down at Spike and Aleksei while doing so she smiled through gritted teeth

“A little help here…”

Spike jumped up his feet to help the short Odette out with a smug look on his face, he was going to have fun paying her out later about her height.

“O Ryder what on earth are you doing?”

Taking her bag away from Spike she smiled turning slightly to the side she noticed that Gabriel and Synn were looking over in her direction talking.

“I’m not going to let her be by herself”

“She’s not by herself Odette… the plane is full”

Odette just gave Spike that look.

“Okay, okay I don't understand you females… god”

Tearing her eyes away from Gabriel Odette finally looked up to Spike and then glanced down the aisle to Melody. Turning her attention back up to Spike she smiled as he nodded down towards her, he knew that there was no way to talk her out of this. Flinging her bag over her shoulder Odette gave Spike a quick hug before disappearing into the economy class.  Once there she stuffed her bag into the overhead locker while Melody looked on confused.

“What are you doing? You’re a champion you should be up the front”

“And what miss out on your first flight? I don’t think so Kiddo. Hey Lady Koji… do you mind if we trade seats? Oh hey Jessie… hope you don’t mind me crashing your party?”

Odette’s Australian accent was soft as Karina pretty much jumped straight out of her skin to get her belongings and rush off to first class. Karina didn’t say a word she was just gone, Odette jumped over Melody’s legs to sit in between her and Jessie Salco. They were in the first row so they could still see the people in first class, but couldn’t hear them well except for the Koji’s that were disagreeing already. Getting comfortable in her seat Odette shut her eyes her body was sore from intensive Spike Stagg training 101 but she wouldn’t and couldn’t let that show. Feeling a head rest down on her right shoulder she peered through one eye to see Melody snuggling into her.

“You gave up first class for me?”

Her bright fan girl smile was beaming as she was overjoyed with excitement while Jessie looked on confused yet amused.

“Something’s in life aren’t important Mel Mel…”

“Okay you two really freak me out… what are you both?

Odette looked over to her left to Jessie who was watching them

“well I’m human”

Odette spat out in her accent before giggling

“AND she’s my best friend”

Melody poked her tongue out to Jessie as if she was boasting about it. Jessie just shook her head as Odette laughed.

“What can I say? She’s my number one fan I gotta look after her right?”

“Yeah but if you two continue to get all clingy best friend like people are going to start rumours”

“ah rumours”

Odette just smiled as she rested her head back into the head rest and closed her eyes again. While Melody gave Jessie a funny look before her glance falling onto Gabriel who had gotten up from his seat to talk to Sexy Shane meaning that he was now in ear shot.

“Why would people start rumours about us? Everyone knows who Odette loves!”

Jessie smiled back at Melody knowing exactly what she is doing

“Oh yeah and who does Odette Love?”

Melody was covering her face with her hands trying to hold back laughter while trying to compose herself enough to answer Jessie Salco. Odette on the other hand was ignoring them both hoping she would be a sleep soon.

“Duh Odette totally loves Gabriel”

Because Melody was trying to hold back laughter she basically blasted out those words so the whole plane could hear. Odette didn’t open her eyes she just slapped her open palm on Melody’s bare leg as if to say shut up. Giving off a pouty look Melody looked up to see if Gabriel had noticed and he had, waving to him like a school girl he waved back. Jessie just sat there and held in her laughter as the pilot’s voice started to mumble away over the speakers.

“Oh and HEY this isn’t my first flight Odette…”

“You only just picked up on her saying that now blondie?”

Odette laughed at Jessie picking on Melody before licking her lips.

“Then why do you squeal like it’s your first time every time we get on a plane?”

Wait… Courtney... seriously… you can’t leave that line in there… oh well I just did =)

A few short yet long hours later…

The airport…

“Gabriel I’ve got this”

Odette was standing beside Gabriel with two sets of carryon luggage over each of her shoulders while trying to drag two big suitcases behind her. Gabriel had his hands on Odette’s exposed arms looking deeply into her tired eyes.

“Really Odette because from where I’m standing you don..”

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence. I’ve got this… “

Cutting Gabriel off her Australian accent was laced with concern yet had just the slightest hint of anger. Odette was angry but not at Gabriel, hell not even the other sins but she was angry at herself for not seeing it unfold herself so she could have tried to stop the Dreamz Chasers from hurting her well at that point hidden crush. She was angry at Brooklyn for just standing their clapping on like a kid at a wiggles concert. She was mad at D Block for well just being involved in it. Odette was mad at Sean for organising it all and well as for James? Odette was hurt.

“Odette you don’t have to carry my bags, look at me I’m not even hurt.”

Gabriel gave Odette the most convincing smile he could manage at the time he wanted to take away her anger; he wanted to take away her pain and to top it all off he wanted to take away her concern. The lost look in her emerald eyes said it all she wasn’t buying his white lies.

“You’re not fooling me”

Was all she could say just a few decibels above a whisper

“Honestly I’m fine, I got some rest on the plane and I’m recovered”

Flashing his contagious smile down towards his Australian girlfriend Gabriel started to remove one of the bag straps off of Odette’s shoulders. Trying to sneakily take his belongings away from her, Odette just slightly smiled.

“Just like that?”

Odette’s eyes now flashed just a touch of playfulness as Gabriel took the bags away from Odette and dropped them on the hard marble floor in the Bangkok airport. Over to the left of them stood the Sins and NXT who were chatting away no doubt talking about Climax Control or Fifty Shades of grey who knows?

“Magic baby magic”

Wrapping his arms around her Gabriel ducked down to press his lips on Odette’s forehead. Pulling back away from her he locked his eyes on hers.

“You worry too much… you need to relax”

Talking softly to Odette, Gabriel hoped that his plan was working.

“Relax? I don’t need to relax Gabriel”

Gabriel raised his right eyebrow as Odette sucked in her bottom lip.

“No? Then what do you need sweetheart?”

“I just need you…”

Holding her body closer to his she stood up on her tippy toes bringing her lips just inches away from his Odette’s attention shifted between Gabriel’s eyes and his lips. Licking her lips she went to leave a kiss on his

“To suck in your pride and let me carry the bags alright?”

Pulling away from Gabriel she playfully laughed and scooped up the travel bags and slung them over her shoulders. Turning swiftly on her heels with the two big travel bags on wheels being dragged behind her, Odette managed to take like five steps before almost smacking straight into Sexy Shane.

“Hey did you just say my name?”

His British accent was still so thick Smiling at both Gabriel and Odette like he just got laid Shane folded his arms and tucked them into his chest.

“No I don’t think so”

Replying short but sweet Odette went to step around him but Shane shuffled over and stood in her way.

“I think you did”

“well I didn’t”

Shane was watching Gabriel who was standing behind Odette running his hands through his hair.

“Well anywho… What are you two love birds fighting over already?”

Nudging Odette lightly when he said love birds Shane was obviously after some type of reaction. The Aussie just looked up at the taller Englishman and sighed.

“Gabriel won’t do what he is told”

HA! Gabriel and Shane both almost choked from holding back their laughter.

“Um is this your first time meeting him little lady?”

Shane spat out as Odette just shook her head from side to side as if to say no.

“You know who you’re sleeping with right?”

Odette’s jaw dropped as she looked back over her shoulder at Gabriel who was just smiling. Wrapping his arms around her from behind Gabriel rested his chin on Odette’s shoulder while Shane was still laughing at himself.

“I mean you didn’t get the sexiest sin because that’s clearly…”

“Despayre and Angel! I KNOW RIGHT?”

Before Shane could finish Melody Grace was on the scene carrying her small my little pony carryon backpack and dragging her hot pink suitcase.  Taking her spot beside Odette Melody flashed the NXT member and the two sins a massive smile, her blonde hair was still so bouncy after a long arse flight. Just looking at Melody was like looking at a bright light happiness just illuminated from her.

“What are you fools talking about?”

“About these two Humpi…”

“Nothing… absolutely nothing”

Melody looked shocked as she dug deep into her black cargo pant pockets and pulled out her bright pink phone.

“Really I thought you three would be in deep conversation about this Sunday’s climax control”

Scrolling through her phone Melody was looking for something while Gabriel continued to hold Odette and Shane continued to look like well Shane.

“Why who do I have Melody?”

Mel turned her phone around after finding what she was looking for and basically shoved it into Odette and Gabriel’s faces.

“Ah well… you’re actually teamed up with Lover boy and… ahhh Despayre”

It was like the world just stopped as Melody couldn’t finish her sentence after saying Despayre’s name so Odette finished Melody’s sentence for her.

“Versus Carly Athens, D Block and Sean Williams”

As those words escaped her lips Odette felt Gabriel’s hold around her waist get tighter. Melody dropped the phone from their faces, locked it and slipped it back into her pocket.

“Oh it gets better”

“howso?”

“Well your bombshell championship is on the line”

Odette ran her right hand through her hair with a smug smirk on her face.

“I know that’s cool right? First title defence against the lady you pinned to win the belt! Oh and you get to team with the best Sin oh and your man… epic night for you Odette… absolutely epic”

Mel was gone without another word as she was too busy snapping photos of the airport and of the Sin City Wrestling Staff and Wrestlers. Odette had turned her head so she could look into Gabriel’s reassuring eyes, but for some reason she didn’t overly like this idea. Sure she knew that together Sinful Obsession and Miss Ryder had this match in the bag it just that Odette didn’t want to see what was about to go down between Sean and Gabriel up close and personal. Odette never wanted to see Gabriel in pain or attacked again but this Sunday that could very well be the case. Dreamz Chasers have shown their not above gang attacks or playing dirty. As the two star crossed lovers were locked in an intense conversation with their eyes, the Rest of the Sins and NXT had made their way over towards them.

“You okay?”

Gabriel whispered into Odette’s ear as the two ignored their stable mates for a few moments.

“I don’t like this… I don’t want this”

Was all Odette could mutter back under hear breath as Spike Staggs and Synn paid close attention to the two.

“We will be fine, we’ve got this. Your title isn’t going anywhere sweetheart I promise”

Winking at her Gabriel seemed so confident while Odette was silently fuming.

“I don’t care about the championship right now Gabe”

Her bottom lip dropped as her eyes fell to the floor, Gabriel’s hands reached up to the bottom of Odette’s jaw. Guiding her face up to be level with his Gabriel was searching for answers in those normally happy eyes of Odette’s. Stepping out from behind her Gabriel now stood in front of her, one hand still underneath her chin the other hand placed firmly on her hip.

“Then talk to me what’s wrong?”

She tried to drop her eyes to the floor once more but Gabriel lowered his head some more, ducking down to be Odette’s height.

“I don’t want them to hurt you or Despayre… I can handle Carly but I can’t do anything against D Block or Sean Williams… I’m powerless…”

“It won’t happen… Odette I promise you”

“You can’t promise me that Gabe… you know that… look what happened to you just a few hours ago”

His hand just slid up her face to cup her cheek even tho Gabriel and Odette were only new to the couple world he knew her so well. Gabriel knew where this was going and he had to put a stop to it. Pulling Odette into him Gabriel didn’t waste any more time as his lips found hers, the hand that was on her hip came up to tenderly hold the other side of his Australian princess’ face. Odette’s hands rested on his chest as their kiss deepened ignoring the hooting and hollering from fellow wrestlers or from fans that have been waiting hours for their arrival. They were just so lost in each other’s touch, erasing all fears from Odette’s mind and keeping Gabriel one step in front of Odette for now. As the two continued their public display of affection there was some harmless fun about to unfold for the two. Finally after a few minutes of well making out Odette pulled away slowly giving Gabriel three small kisses on his lips before pulling back for good. As the two just stood their smiling at each other, Gabriel pushed a strand of Odette’s hair behind her ear leaning into whisper something into it her was rudely interrupted.

COUGH

“Excuse me… just thought you would like to know that the deadline for the application forms for dating Gabriel are due in by tomorrow morning”

Odette’s attention fell onto Despayre as he stood there with Angel tucked in tightly to his chest.

“What application forms?”

Her eyebrows came together as she was confused with what Despy was talking about. Pulling a stack of papers from his travel bag Despayre handed over an application form to Odette. Reaching out she reluctantly took the papers in her hand not sure what to think, turning her attention to Gabriel who was just smiling.

“Better get them in fast… interview spots are limited and filling up fast”

Before Odette could say anything Despayre and Angel were bouncing away in delight. Odette turned her attention to Gabriel

“Spots are filling up fast?”

Was all the Australian could spit out as Gabriel just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn’t know what Despayre was talking about?

“You’ll pass with flying colours. Don’t worry about it”

“Why are you on the application panel or something?”

“I wish I was… ”

Just winking down at her Gabriel took his bags and started to walk off as Despayre and Angel could be heard talking in the background.

“No Angel I don’t think now is a good time to tell Odette Holly Madison has put in an application to date Gabriel...”

The NXT day…

The driving range…

“Odette why are you attracted to Gabriel? And why does it look like your leaving the NXT for the Sins?”

Casey was on the NXT defence straight up, Odette just sighed she knew that a lot of her NXT people were feeling the same way. The truth is Odette might be dating a Sin but she simply would not join them, she wasn’t sin material. Plus the sin of lust was already taken! Spike, Casey, Aleksei, Jamie, Giani, Jessie, Vixen and Odette were all at the Bangkok driving range. Odette had a golf club in hand while Casey was digging for answers, she could only put down Casey’s concern down to one thing he was worried Spike would be disappointed again. Turning on her bright pink Golf shoes to face Casey the Aussie shot the freight train of pain a massive smile.

“Trust me KC… I’m not going anywhere NXT is my home inside of Sin City Wrestling. Why would I leave you guys?”

Casey reached over and took a Golf club and continued.

“It’s just hard to believe your spending a lot of time with Gabriel, what else are we supposed to think?”

Odette took a swing and connected with the golf ball sending it miles into the air, she didn’t bother to look at where it landed she just looked at Casey.  

“Look I’m not going to fight with you about this... Just know that I’m not going anywhere. Why would I bite the hand that feeds me? Plus I owe Spike a lot I would never ever do anything to betray his trust. And as for my feelings for Gabriel… you can’t help who you fall for Casey. I mean what makes Laura so special to you? You would do anything for Laura which you have winning her back from Burnside. I would do the same for Gabe and he would do the same for me… so just chill okay? I’m not going anywhere…”

Spike flashed his confident smile over towards Odette he seemed to approve of her answer. Odette turned her attention back down to the task at hand and that was smashing Golf Balls and screaming out FOUR!

“What about your match this Sunday aren’t you a bit concerned you could lose your Bombshell championship?”

Adjusting her flat brimmed cap Odette just kept playing golf

“The Championship belt isn’t going anywhere…”

“The Championship belt? Don’t you mean your championship belt?”

Spike came up behind Odette with a questioning look on his face.

“It’s all the same really”

Hmm was all Spike allowed himself to say right then and there but he gave Odette that look that said ‘we will talk about that later’.

“So if you lose your belt this weekend will you tag up with Jessie Salco and take out the Bombshell Tag Team Championships?”

Odette went to take another swing at the golf ball that was innocently just sitting on its tee. As Jessie had heard her name and was no interested in Odette’s response.

“Sure, IF I lose the belt on Sunday it would be my honour to team up with Jessie and take back the bombshell tag team titles. No offence to your girl Giani”

Giani wasn’t listening anyways he was too busy running away from Jamie who had a golf club up in the air chasing him. The busy driving range all watched on confused by this mixed bunch of SCW wrestlers.  Casey nodded towards Odette and took his golf club and walked off with Spike, Spike’s voice could be heard but Odette couldn’t make out a thing he was saying. Hopefully Spike was reassuring Casey that everything between Odette and Gabriel wouldn’t change the new xtremes or the sins.

“Really you would team up with me?”

Jessie Salco seemed excited

“Why wouldn’t I mate?”

“No reason. Oh hey did you hear that Rise against are launching their new album soon? We should go on their tour?”

Odette dropped her golf club in excitement and rushed up to Jessie grabbing her hands and jumping up and down on the spot like a school girl. Odette loved Rise Against more then she loved shoes… wait... really?

“OH MY GOD”

Jessie just watched on amused by how excited Odette was.

“WE SO HAVE TO…”

Odette finally realised that she was yelling so she calmed down a little but still jumped up and down on the one spot.

“Even if we have to call in umm well sick, mosh pit for sure tho right?”

“Is there any other way?”

Jessie reached down for her earphones and was about to put them back into her ears before Odette’s Australian accent stopped her.

“Well actually my mate Callum knows the drummer sooo we could get backstage passes?”

Both bombshell’s eyes lit up as they didn’t even have to say anything else it was already agreed on. Clapping excitedly Odette grabbed Jessie and gave her a monstrous hug

“How the hell does your friend know the drummer?”

Odette let go of Jessie and went back over to pick up her golf club.

“Long story short… Dirt Bikes”

“Ohhh”

Was all Jessie could get out of her mouth before Vixen walked over with Aleksei. Vixen’s Canadian accent breaking the conversation

“Odette it’s been like three weeks and you still haven’t gotten Jamie or myself back… are you sure you’re going to pay us back?”

Odette just laughed

“Of course I’m going to get you back… it’s just a matter of time Foxy…”

The light beat of song could be heard in the background getting Aleksei to start dancing randomly

“Oh ladies… enough chit chat we have partying to do yes?”

Odette noticed he had a Tiger beer in his hand and it was only 10am.

“I envy you Aleksei, you’re a constant party”

His Romanian accent took over

“It’s because you have so much drama in your life Odetta. Like what is up with it? Why you always gotta go for the drama ones? What’s wrong with a Romanian?”

Shaking her head all Odette could do was laugh reaching over she gave him a hug before returning to her game of Golf. Odette needed this, she needed to whack the hell out of something because the last few weeks of her life have been very busy and not in a good way. Well in saying that she did now Gabriel in her life and that was amazing it was just the other bullshit that was slowly seeping underneath her skin. It turns out there is only so much someone can smile and say their fine before it takes its toll.

That night…

The Hotel Bar…

After a long day of team building the NXT members spilled into the lobby of their hotel for this week in Bangkok. Vixen, Jessie, Jamie, Aleksei and Giani had all headed up stairs while Casey, Spike and Odette stayed back and headed towards the bar. Taking their seat at the bar Spike took charge and ordered them all drinks. Casey had calmed down from this mornings’ twenty questions session but Spike decided to sit in the middle anyway to play referee. Odette was playing with a drinks coaster that was on the counter lost in thought, putting an arm around her shoulders Spike brought her in for a huddle like hug.

“What’s running around in that mind of yours?”

Spike was concerned for his Aussie NXT member she hadn’t been herself since winning the SCW Bombshell championship. The NXT tried to throw her a celebration party but Odette brushed it off, that was Spike’s first clue that something wasn’t right.

“Just this Sunday it has me worried”

“What about Odette. You and The Sins have this match covered. Plus DC has made some pretty powerful enemies after what they have done last week. I’ll be making sure we are all in the wings in case something breaks out.”

Smiling up at her ‘leader’ Odette rested her head on his shoulder innocently. Odette saw Spike as her mentor and part time trainer there was nothing going on between the two. SO CUT THE RUMOURS.

“I know we will win Spike… but it’s just the feeling of knowing what those guys did to Gabriel, makes me so angry… like I want them to pay for what they have done. I want Gabriel and Despayre to rip them apart!”

“And they will… Young Dundee! But what’s really going on?”

YOUNG DUNDEE I love it!!!!

“That’s it really… I just don’t want to see Gabriel beat down like that ever again. I don’t know if I could handle it.”

“You love him don’t you?”

Casey finally joined in on the conversation with more hard questions for Odette

“I love the idea of being in love with Gabriel one day but right now it’s a little too early to be throwing out the L word don’t you think? And even if I did looov

Odette had this issues where she could say ‘I love you’ to her fans or to her friends but if she meant it to a guy she would almost choke on the word as it left her lips. Spike and Casey watched on as Odette stumbled on the L word and laughed.

“Gabriel it’s not the best time to be shouting it from the roof tops I mean look at what happened at Climax Control! There is going to be a lot more hell to go through to get to the other side for both The Sins and for the Dream Chasers”

At this point of my promo I discovered you had a name change soooooo deal!

“I think you’re over thinking this Odette. Gabriel will be fine, this Sunday will be brutal but you have to understand you did sign up for this when you joined the wrestling world.”

Spike had a point but he always had a point… I mean have you seen his spikey hair?

“Plus now you have basically entered yourself into this mess by being with Gabriel you have to ride it out if he means so much to you”

Odette wasn’t sure if Casey was being mean with his last statement but he was definitely being truthful.

“Oh trust me boys… I’m not going anywhere… Dream Chasers laughed at us at climax control. I promise you both they won’t be laughing at us for long…”

The shift of confident brought a smile to Odette’s lips. The three picked up their drinks from the bar and brought them together for a toast before knocking back the first round.

“So Odette what’s this bullshit about you not liking your championship belt?”

Slamming her glass on the counter Odette flagged the bar tenderer over and requested another round of drinks.

“Casey man… we discussed this… we were going to bring it up nice and slow and not basically smack Odette in the face with it”

“I’m going to pretend those words did not just come from your dirty mouth”

Spike roared with laughter as Casey joined in.

“I didn’t even mean for it to sound like that… it just happened… I swear”

“You must have learnt more from your uncle then you think you did”

“We can’t help you have a dirty mind and that was the first thing you thought of”

That was true Odette did have a dirty mind, but Odette was from a place affectionately called down under how could she not?

“So spill”

That’s what she said!

“Okay seriously… you want to know what’s with me?”

“Ah yes?”

As the three continued to talk on for a bit Gabriel and the Sins had made their way down to the bar also. Casey looked over his shoulder at Gabriel and smiled but Gabriel placed his finger on his own lips as if to tell Casey not to say anything. Spike had his arm still wrapped around Odette as Odette was finally spilling her deepest darkest secret.

“It’s just that I don’t feel like I’m the champion Spike and KC?”

“And why the hell not?”

“Well look who I won the belt from?”

“Brooklyn”

“Yeah but I didn’t even pin her. Not that even matters it’s the fact that the truth is Brooklyn in my eyes wasn’t even the bombshell champion to begin with. She had the belt handed to her on a silver platter from your ex Roxanne. Together Roxanne and Brooklyn stole the belt from Misty… the true Bombshell champion and in my eyes and in my mind she is still the champion… the time when Brooklyn was holding it, it was a joke… and right now I just feel like I’m holding the gold that still belongs to Misty…”

Spike just took a swig of his drink and rested it back down on the counter, he was speechless. Odette removed his arm from around her and jumped down off the seat at the bar.

“I’m just keeping the gold nice and shiny and waiting… waiting for the day that Misty comes back so I can hand her back her championship. I don’t deserve it Spike. To be a champion you have to beat the best and trust me beating Carly and Brooklyn for the belt… I didn’t beat the best! I beat two lost girls pretending that they are god’s gift to the bombshell division.”

Turning around her eyes fell on Gabriel who also seemed shocked by Odette’s big reveal.

“Come here”

Was all Gabriel could say right now because he knew that if he tried to change Odette’s mind right in this moment she would just shoot him down. Reaching out Gabriel took Odette in his arms and gave her a hug while doing so he looked over her shoulder and towards Spike. The two men knew they had a lot of work to so when it came to helping Odette accept the fact that she was the bombshell champion.

Much Later that night…

The Hotel Bar Still…

“You wanted my advice?”

Synn’s deep voice gained Odette’s attention away from people watching. As some of the SCW crew were dancing up a storm on the dance floor. Turning to face him Odette just smiled.

“Thank you for meeting me Synn”

Synn just nodded down towards the short Aussie

“So what’s this all about?”

“Well I think you already know Synn… but let me just start off by saying I don’t really care what is going on between you and Sean so there is absolutely no judgement coming from this end okay?”

Synn just nodded again before motioning that two go for a little walk

“I assume this is about Gabriel?”

As the two started off on their journey of walking god knows where in this hotel Odette felt a little nervous around Synn. She didn’t know anything about this man but she knew that he was to be respected and not taken lightly.

“So what’s troubling you?”

“Well I know he is hiding something from me Synn and I don’t like it.”

Synn seemed amused – Gabriel and Odette have been dating for what like a few days and she was already on the paranoia cycle.

“Go on”

He was happy to feed the paranoia for now

“Well I know for a fact that he is not okay with all of this Dream Chasers nonsense”

Wasn’t that obvious he just got attacked?

“And?”

“So well I was hoping to get something from you, you know Gabriel the most apart from Despayre but I have been told not to say a word to him about this”

Synn knew exactly what she wanted to hear

“He’ll be fine Odette…”

Odette just smiled and Synn lightly chuckled.

“Is there anything else Odette?”

“Well actually I just wanted you to know that if there is anything I can do, I’ll do it Gabriel means a lot to me so seeing him happy is my main goal”

Synn most likely could have said a million and one dirty things but he didn’t.

“I’ll keep that in mind, but forgive me Odette it’s almost like you’re here to get something else from me?”

Busted custard

“I don't know why you went thru all this trouble. I'm not the one you should be concerned about getting to accept you dating Gabriel”

“No?”

Synn nods his head, indicating for her to turn around. She does and there stands Despy looking his utmost serious, with his "Mister Self-Help" glasses and a clipboard and pen in hand.

“Okay Miss Ryder, I am going to need to know your intentions with Gabriel, at least three personal references, your job history, a urine sample and, oh, in the event of a wedding, if you can wear a white wedding dress.”

Odette eyes grew wide as Synn laughed and walked away leaving Odette and Mister Self-Help alone. It was going to be a long night… a very long night… it appears that Odette’s application form had been accepted and that round two was questioning and drug testing. Turning back to face Synn she had noticed that he was gone Odette’s smile turned into a frown she still hadn’t had the chance to ask for his advice. As she was lost in thought Despayre and Angel jumped in front of her face startling her.

“We’re waiting”

Did I mention this was going to be a long night?

Getting in early…

Later that week…

“What do I owe this pleasure?”

Erik Staggs swung around in his office chair to see Odette walk into his office at the arena what was being set up already for Climax Control. Shutting the door behind her Odette looked a little surprised by Erik

“How the hell did you know it was me?”

“I didn’t it’s just my opening line”

Odette laughed and approached Erik’s desk.

“So how can I help you Odette?”

Running her tongue across her teeth Odette smirked. Erik just crossed his hands and rested them on the table in front of him.

“I just thought I would come in and give you the heads up”

“Oh really what about?”

Odette laughed shyly

“Just about my promo this week… I think I might get under a few peoples skin… you might want to clear your complaints line”

Erik raised an eyebrow towards the young Aussie

“Spike has told me much about you young lady… told me you couldn’t be mean if you tried. So I’m sure this week will be no different”

She just laughed as Erik went to return to his work

“Anything else I can help you Miss Ryder?”

She was going to use this to have some fun

“Well you know earlier this week on twitter when you were handing out shoulder rubs?”

Erik stood up instantly in is spot walking over towards Odette. She watched as he came closer towards her and put up her right hand to stop him.

“Whoa settle down buddy… I was just coming to say if you ever try anything like that with me again… I’ll make the low blow Kittie did to you feel like a happy ending!!

“Oh really?”

Odette just went to walk off but stopped herself at the door.

“Don’t under estimate me Staggs I can be mean when I want to be… it’s just I haven’t found the right time to show it… and you know me it’s all fun and games right? And I can say all of this because I’m soooo up myself I make the queen look like a slave right?”

Erik knew what Odette was playing at and he just laughed loudly and with that the Aussie was gone. Leaving Erik to lick his wounds, but he knew it was all in fun! Nothing stopped Odette from having some harmless fun!

Finally…

The Promo…

“I do not fear the shadows”

We open up to find Odette standing outside the ruined temple in Bangkok known as the ancient city

“The shadows everyone is saying that I’m standing in when it comes to Climax Control”

Odette was just happy standing over towards one of the crumpling pillars of the old temple. She was decked out in Green and Gold Lorna Jane gym gear showing her support for Australia. WHAT? We have a big football game on today alright!

“How could this Aussie Bombshell find herself in the ring with two of the best wrestlers in Gabriel and Despayre? The little bitch doesn’t even deserve to be in the same company as them so why should she be in a tag team match with them?”

sigh

“Hell why is Gabriel even with her?”

sigh

"Why did Spike pick her for NXT?"

Double sigh

“It’s a dark place when the world hates on you, but it’s even darker if you let it”

The camera focused on her emerald eyes that were content, placing her hands down by her side Odette continued

“Time to bring light to the world… it’s time to erase this hate”

Winking was all she needed to do

“Time to beat the black dog and show the world that I deserve to beside the greatest”

The Black Dog is a term for depression people keep up with my Aussie Lingo!

“Now believe me I’m not saying I’m the best or am I claiming to the greatest… I’m just saying it’s about you all came to grips with the fact that I’m not going anywhere”

Licking her lips she continued

“Come Climax Control the focus might be on Gabriel and Sean but trust me I will not go unnoticed. It appears I have to silence the critics saying that I don’t deserve this, I don’t deserve to be pushed, don’t deserve to fly the Sin City Wrestling flag. I don’t deserve this, that, this that… blah blah blah”

Flicking a lock of her curly hair out of her eyes Odette continued

“It’s the same shit on every channel”

Just a smile danced on the young Aussie’s face now

“I have worked hard for everything I have ever wanted… so do you really think your insults towards me are going to hurt me? What have I been called this week? Oh that’s right... stuck up, a joke, a tranny, boring, a hoe and delusional. Now correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t that the same song playing on the radio last time I was about to step foot into the wrestling ring?”

Laughing Odette continued

“If you’re trying to get inside of my head at least come up with some new lines… everyone is so tough on twitter these days. It’s like the keyboard gives you magical powers where you can say things you would never say to ones face.”

Shrugging her shoulders Odette looked around the broken city.

“But I brought this all upon myself didn’t I? I started it with Carly didn’t I? I ask you this how can you start something when you don’t even throw the first punch? Check yourself Carly and take a trip back down memory lane you started on me first on twitter and what did you expect me to do? Sit there and take it? Come on baby girl if you know me so well you should know that I don’t just sit there and take insults. You know I don’t sit there and watch… you know I like to get involved. But that’s right? You don’t know me… wow we were a tag team for a couple of weeks had a crappy name and some crappy theme music… that doesn’t mean you know me… that doesn’t mean you know a damn things about me. So stop kidding yourself with this plotting and planning bullshit...”

Setting off on foot Odette was walking through the rubble as the cameraman followed nicely.

“When the only thing you should be planning is your dosage of you bipolar medication after I beat you at Climax Control and it sends you back into the black pit of depression.”

Just a smile and a wink was seen on Odette’s face

“Stop coming at me with your fake little insults and in fact stop coming at me through Rage”

Yawn

“I don’t give a fuck that you and Rage are strange bed fellows… I’m not going to make him decide… I’m not forcing him to choose the Sins a stable that I’m not even in… or you… it’s all in your head!!! Hell Girl even I know if Rage had to one day make a choice between you and the Sins… ten times out of ten he would pick the Sins.”

Well It was basic knowledge right?

“Now let’s move on to the part where you’re going to beat me down so badly on Climax Control that you’re going to leave me bashed, bloodied and bruised”

Wash Rinse Repeat

“Carly honestly you’re talking like all tough like you have joined the Dream Chasers or something… now wouldn’t that really put yourself and Rage in a tight spot. But yet I’m copying you aren’t I? I mean that’s the only reason I’m with Gabriel is because I just want to be like you? Well guess what honey I liked Gabriel before I even knew he was in Sin City Wrestling… I used to watch his magic shows on my lap top back home in Australia and I often wondered what it would be like to meet him and now look… were dating something you and Rage can’t quite get to because you hanging around grown men that are leaving you battered and bruised”

Taping her temple Odette continued

“What the hell are you thinking Carly? What are you even doing? It’s a joke. This whole match between you and I is a joke. I beat you fair and square at Summer XXXTreme to take the Bombshell championship away from Brooklyn… and you’re my first opponent? I’m glad you like repeating yourself… because come Sunday our match will end exactly the same”

A playful laugh left her glossed lips as she ran her hand through her hair.

“You keep saying you know my weakness… honey you will never know my weakness because I will never reveal it… unlike you who fucking puts her weakness on display daily on twitter and in your promos. You think you’re winning this game? Athens the cards haven’t even be dealt yet”

Leaning up against a railing that lead up the stairs to the ruined temple Odette positioned herself for the beginning of the end of her promo

“Enough is enough Carly… and after this Sunday I’m done with you… and your attempted mind games and if you don’t like it Carly take a page out of the Kama Sutra and go fuck yourself!”

Did you like that one Shane? I dedicate it to you!

“Now I guess I should address the situation between myself and Sean Williams on Twitter? Coming at me on Twitter showed you true side Sean… You wanted Dream Chasers to be the words on every bodies lips but when people started talking you started to get your back up. Hence why you instantly called me a Hoe and a Tranny… because that’s what people do when they are grasping at straws.”

Sigh again

“Now your tweeting stuff about Synn ‘choosing’ Gabriel, Despayre and myself over you… it must sting a little considering Synn doesn’t even know me yet he has all the confidence in the world that we will rise to the occasion at Climax Control. Bet it kind of feels like I’m cutting your grass? Like I’m trying to move in on Synn’s knowledge and wrestling know how? Well guess what Sean if I was trying to cut your grass I’d roll it up and smoke it too.”

“Oh wait sorry was that a weed joke? Oh boy that just came out! And I didn’t even mean it to…”

Odette honestly didn’t even mean to.

“Your so whiney I don’t even know how he puts up with you but after your little attacks on me on twitter I can see why your always banging on why he keeps you at a distance your annoying… you and your groupies can come at me all you want because I won’t be fazed. You coming at me just proves that Brooklyn in fact has a bigger set of balls then you do… and If I can revisit my earlier statement now I definitely understand why you like having Synn so close but he keeps you at a distance. I won’t back down from your little threats and when this is all said and done and Gabriel, Despayre and I have our hands raised at Climax Control you’re little group will be nothing but a memory.”

Odette just smiled and looked over her shoulder seeing that Gabriel had finally made it.

“Now at Climax Control I can sense why you’re a little on edge Sean… you’ll have the whole Sins watching and because you couldn’t keep your mouth closed you’ll have the eyes of NXT on you as well... it’s okay I understand why your acting like your left hand when your right hand is tired… a little bit jerky… your cracking under the pressure… it’s not even a full week and the cracks are showing”

Gabriel had finally made his way over to Odette surprising her with a kiss on her cheek before whispering into her ear

“What are you talking about?”

Odette thought about it for a second but thought it would be best for him to maybe watch her promo instead of her repeating multiple dick jokes. Apparently that makes a lady trashy! Who knew? Turning her attention back at the camera Odette said her final words.

“Hope you’re ready for climax control Carly… because I’m ready for history to repeat its self. The belt isn’t going anywhere… as for Dream Chasers… it’s going to be delightful watching Sinful Obsession destroy you”

Winking towards the camera it slowly started to fade out on Odette and Gabriel who were now laughing and enjoying the sights of Thailand.
>