Author Topic: When Tei-Mea goes wrong...  (Read 497 times)

Offline D Block

• View Profile
    • D.J "D-Block" Williams
When Tei-Mea goes wrong...
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:07:08 PM »

The scene opens up at the Hansar Hotel in Bangkok. For those of you that have never heard of it, which I’m sure is everyone except JHH... It’s the top of the line as far as hotels go in Bangkok. It holds so many awards for its services and facility, that it would be too much to name them all. So I will spare you on all the fancy accolades.

As the camera comes into focus; we are brought into a very luxurious suite occupied by DJ Williams and Ashton Gibbs. Actually…I don’t even think the word luxurious does this room justice. Because this place is off the chain…It’s sick…It’s dope…Or any other word you care to use to express this location. I could sit here and try to describe the room in great detail, but once again I don’t think even my remarkable words of imagery could paint an accurate picture. Besides I don’t have the time and I would much rather get into the heart of this promo. So peep the photo below so you have some understanding of what I’m talking about.

\'user

My Bad…Wrong photo…Actually I think this is a picture of the rooms most of the other SCW superstars are staying at. I think Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood wanted to watch their expenses. I mean after they shelled out all that money for the cruise at SummerXXX; they had to make some sacrifices for this Asian tour. So some of the unfortunate souls, that are low on the SCW pecking order, were put up in these rooms I believe.

However this is not our location and I don’t feel like looking for another photo. So let’s just do this. Imagine to yourself the perfect hotel room… All the bells and whistles that you would love to have in your dream suite…Ok…Do you have an image in your head?... Good…Now that’s exactly what this place looks like.
At first glance there doesn’t appear to be anyone here, but after a few moments we are greeted to the sound of an angel…Ok not really an Angel…but we hear Ashton, who appears to be singing. The camera moves in the direction of this beautiful sound, which is coming from the bathroom area. As we get closer we hear the sound of water running in the shower, and we are able to make out the words. Let’s listen in as the camera continues walking towards the bathroom.

Ashton Gibbs:

“The fancy cars, the women and the caviar, you know who we are, cause we pimpin all over the world…And I'm like… Heyy girl how ya doin, you are the woman that I'm really pursuin… I would like to get To know ya…can you gimme ya name… if you jot down ya number you'll get mine in exchange… Heyy
See I'm the man of this town, and I hope you would'nt mind if I showed you around, so when you Go to certain places you'll be thinkin of me, we got people to meet and many places to see… Heyy I'm really diggin ya lips,but be careful where you walkin when you swingin them hips, I'm kinda concerned that you'll be causin a crash wit ya traffc jam booty, heads pausin so fast…”

Finally the camera gets to the doorway of the bathroom. As we poke inside we see Ashton standing there in a clear glass shower…Now I know what you’re thinking…but don’t worry…the glass is steamed up from the hot water…so we are being blocked from a naked Ashton. All we are able to see is his head and feet. Ashton continues serenading us with this classic Ludacris song. However even the great ones get a little pitchy from time to time

Ashton Gibbs:

“OOOOHHHHH…The fancccyyy cars…the womeennnn and the cavierrr, you know who I ammmm…cause I’m pimpin all over the wooorrlld”

Now don’t make fun of him for his singing talents. Every one of us thinks we’re the next American Idol when we’re in the shower…Ashton is no different….So just keep the comments to yourself. In fact…let’s give this man his privacy…He doesn’t need us watching him while he’s doing his thing. The camera backs out of the bathroom and closes the door. This muffles the sound of Ashton has the camera gets further away.

Ten Minutes Later

Ashton comes walking out looking fresh to death. He is wearing the complimentary Hansar white bathrobe and matching slippers. He has a big smile on his face and appears to be in a delightful mood. He walks over to the big bay window in the room and looks out at the city of Bangkok. Let’s just pause for a moment and take in the sight with him… Once again for those of you smart enough…try to imagine your perfect setting…This is exactly what Ashton sees…However his attention turns elsewhere as the hotel phone begins to ring. He walks over and quickly answers it.

Ashton Gibbs:

HEEELLLLOOOO?

There’s a pause while someone is talking on the other end. Now I could give you the dialog of the other side of this phone call…so you know who it is and what they’re saying…but come on…that’s not realistic…You can’t actually hear the other person if you’re just standing in the room…unless it’s on speaker of course…but this call is not. So let’s just do our best to guess what the other person is saying. Besides Ashton is about to help fill us in on who it is.

Ashton Gibbs:

J. Hawkes…What’s happenin’ white chocolate?

There’s a pause, but I’m pretty sure it’s JHH III on the phone. He’s probably going to say how his day is going great and ask Ashton what he’s doing.

Ashton Gibbs:

Just chillin’ in the room right now man. These are some pretty sweet digs here.

Another pause. By the way for those of you who didn’t catch on…Sweet digs = awesome room…Thought I would help you out for those that were lost…Anyway back to the call. I’m sure JHH is agreeing that it is indeed a “sick” room.

Ashton Gibbs:

Ya…good looking out man…You’re right….DC does deserve the finest.

Pause. So it appears the resident rich kid has paid for Ashton and DJ to be staying in this room. Right now JHH is probably explaining that now that he’s a part of the Dream Chaserz, that it’s nothing but the finest for everyone in the group. I’m sure he is throwing out some other comments about how rich he is and how awesome it is to have money. He might even be talking about Simpson…Too be honest I’m not totally sure what he’s saying….It’s actually a long ass pause and Ashton hasn’t talked for a while.

Ashton Gibbs:

Nah…DJ ain’t around right now…Think his ass is still in the gym downstairs…He saw that state of the art fitness room and I haven’t seen him much since.

So I think it’s safe to assume JHH asked if DJ was around.

Ashton Gibbs:

I’ll let him know you called though.

JHH probably told Ashton he was looking to talk to him. Team meeting or something along those lines.

Ashton Gibbs:

Sounds good…Aight…We’ll hit you up a little later

There’s a few more moments of talking on the other end before Ashton hangs up the phone, but I’m sure it wasn’t important. JHH probably just said his farewell and ended with how awesome this all is now that DC has come together.

Ashton walks over to one of the tables in the room and sits down. He begins looking over a few papers and brochures that are there. What is it, you ask? Well that’s none of your damn business…Maybe you guys and girls will find out later, but it’s not important for now. What is important is that just then DJ comes walking through the door. He is wearing a pair of black athletic shorts and a white D-Block shirt (which is on sale now). He looks to be sweating quite heavily as he walks over to Ashton.

Ashton Gibbs:

What’s up playa? You coming from the gym?

DJ Williams:

You know it…

Ashton Gibbs:

Figures…Don’t matter what country we in…You always at the gym…

DJ Williams:

You say it like it’s a bad thing. Maybe you should get your ass in there from
time to time…

Ashton Gibbs:

Please…I look damn good already…I ain’t got time for all that!

DJ looks over Ashton who is just sitting there looking nice and relaxed in his robe and slippers. No time my ass he thinks.

DJ Williams:

Clearly…So what’s the good word man?

Ashton Gibbs:

Not a lot…You’re boy just called.

DJ Williams:

Who?

Ashton Gibbs:

J. Hawkes.

DJ Williams:

Oh yea? White Chocolate? What he have to say?

Ashton Gibbs:

Not a lot. Just wanted to see how we liked the crib (Pauses)…At least there’s one positive to him being a part of DC…Our asses are going to be living in style while he’s around!

DJ gets a serious look on his face like he doesn’t agree with what was said.

DJ Williams:

There’s more to that kid than just the money he flashes. That dude has some serious talent. Everyone will see soon enough.

Ashton Gibbs:

I’m just playin’…You know I think highly of him too…Anyway he wants us to hit him up later…Talk some shop about plans for Climax Control and what not…

DJ Williams:

Shit…I’ll just hit him up right now!

Without hesitation DJ begins walking over to the phone, but Ashton calls out to him to get him to stop.

Ashton Gibbs:

Just hold up on all that for awhile. That shit can wait…

DJ gets a confused look on his face and walks back over to the table and Ashton.

DJ Williams:

Why? What’s up?

Ashton Gibbs:

I’m just saying…this whole week you’ve been running around like a man on a mission. We haven’t taken the time to just stop and enjoy this fucking city. This SCW tour is kind of like a vacation my man…We need to live it up a little here in Bangkok if you ask me.

DJ Williams:

I hear ya, but there will be a time for that later….Right now though…it’s time to press on with our DC plans…We made our impact last week on Climax Control and it ain’t time to stop now…That’s why I’ve been busting my ass so much lately. I’m in that gym making sure I’m as prepared as possible. And it’s crucial we talk with the boys to make sure DC is all on the same page for this week.

Ashton Gibbs:

I know my man…But let’s not get ourselves all burnt out right away either. As your manager, why don’t you actually listen to what I’m saying for once…Let’s go out and see what Bangkok has to offer for awhile. Get your mind off SCW for a bit and clear your head.

It appears that what Ashton has said sunk in with DJ. A look of calm settles over his face and he takes a seat in one of the chairs at the table.

DJ Williams:

Ok…so what you got in mind boss?

Ashton Gibbs:

Well as you can see I’ve been doing my research here on Bangkok.

Ashton starts shuffling through the previously mentioned brochures and paperwork. He shows them and puts them in front of DJ.

Ashton Gibbs:

I have a little Thai dictionary here….So I can pick up on some of the words of the natives. Also I have these brochures and I think I found the perfect thing to clear your head.

DJ Williams:

What’s that?

Ashton Gibbs:

Trust me…I got this…You just go shower up and get ready.

DJ gives his manager a look like “what  the hell do you have planned for us.” He pauses for a few moments then quietly gets up and heads to the shower. Ashton sits there with a big smile on his face as the scene ends.

One Hour Later

The scene opens to a shot of DJ and Ashton standing on the sidewalk staring at something. The camera zooms in as DJ has a look of disgust and Ashton has a very giddy look on his face.

DJ Williams:

Of course this is what you had in mind.

The camera turns away from the two and focuses in on a sign that they are looking at.

\'user

Ashton Gibbs:

What? What’s wrong with getting a little massage?

DJ Williams:

Not a damn thing…But we have a world famous spa right in our hotel. We could have had them bring a table right up to our room. Why would we come to this place? This place looks like a dump!

Ashton Gibbs:

Just trust me man. I read that this was the place to be for a traditional Thai massage!

DJ Williams:

What’s so great about this place?

Ashton Gibbs:

Two words my man….Happy….Ending….I read that this place has a happy ending like no other!

And there it is…The kicker…Ashton brought DJ off the beaten path of Bangkok to experience the ultimate happy ending. Ashton continues holding the smile on his face as he walks into the building. DJ stands there shaking his head at his manager, but follows shortly after.

The scene opens back up inside of the massage parlor. As soon as DJ and Ashton walk in there is an older Thai lady standing there staring at them. As you look around the room you see a bunch of older Thai paintings and furniture. You definitely get the feeling that this place has been around for a long time. After a few moments the older women approaches them.

Older Thai Woman:

You want massage?

Ashton Gibbs:

Yes we do

The older woman stares at them both for a few minutes. Then out of nowhere starts yelling and clapping.

Older Thai Woman:
>[Insert loud, angry, fast talking Thai words here]

Without hesitation a bunch of sexy Thai women come running out from the back. They begin to line up in a row by one of the walls. They all have on robes and doesn’t appear to be much underneath. Ashton stands there and has a tough time restraining himself. He has the biggest grin on his face and he is rubbing his hands together. DJ is standing there with a look of amazement. I think he is shocked to see all these beautiful women working at a place like this. He thought the girls would be as bad as the building they were in, but he had to give his manager credit on this one. He found a good place. The older women breaks the silence.

Older Thai Women:

You choose!!

Ashton Gibbs:

Oh shit...We get to have anyone we want, huh?

DJ and Ashton both look over all the smiling women to determine which one they like best. It’s harder than you might think….Because even though I hate to say it…The majority of them look alike. Ashton nudges DJ.

Ashton Gibbs:

I’ll let you go ahead and have the first choice my man!

Without hesitation DJ points to the second one on the left. She is the tallest one of the bunch. She gets a big smile on her face and begins walking towards them. DJ leaves Ashton’s side and goes to meet her in the middle. Ashton yells out to his boy.

Ashton Gibbs:

Hold up man. I was reading you need to ask for the special ending. You need to say the correct Thai word.

DJ Williams:

I’m sure I can figure it out..

Ashton Gibbs:

I don’t know man… I read you…

DJ Williams:

Listen I know the language is different. But I’m pretty sure there’s a universal
language when it comes to that sort of thing. If nothing else I can just use hand signals to tell her.

And with that DJ quickly walks away from his manager. The girl grabs him by the hand and takes him to one of the private backrooms. The camera focuses back on Ashton, who is still standing there staring at the remaining women. He has a look like he doesn’t know which one to pick. Just then the older Thai woman starts yelling at Ashton.

Older Thai Woman:

[Insert bunch of angry Thai words here]

Ashton Gibbs:

Whoa…Easy….

Older Thai Woman:

You chose now!

Ashton Gibbs:

Damn… give me a second. You don’t interrupt a black man when he’s staring at a buffet of Thai women! Jeez

The older woman has no idea what he just said and continues to give him an impatient look. Finally Ashton points to the one right in the middle. She comes walking over and grabs him by the hand and takes him to the back.

Fifteen Minutes go by.

The camera then opens to DJ’s room. He is lying on his stomach, with only a towel covering his waist, while the women his massaging his shoulders. He has a look of relaxation on his face. Then the camera switches to a different room, where Ashton is in the same position. Both massages appear to be going great, but time is ticking and both men decide to make a move for their happy ending. However, only one of them goes according to plan. Let’s find out who messes this up, shall we?

First DJ is up. We go back to his room and see the shoulders still getting rubbed. After few more moments DJ lifts his upper body and slowly rotates so he can see the girl. He gives her a hand signal for a hand job (If you don’t know what signal I am describing…then you have a lot of problems…and should probably stop reading this). A smile comes to her face and in a very cute, sexy, broken English voice says:

Thai Massager #1:

You want happy massage?

DJ Williams:

Ya...

Thai Massager #1:

Ok…You turn over now…

DJ does as she says, and the Happy Massage begins. Now I can’t describe to you or show you anymore. Things will get a little to rated R for all that, but I just wanted to show you how easy it was. DJ didn’t need a special code word. Just a simple hand gesture is all it took. So now that we saw that…Let’s take a look at how Ashton fares.

We start off in the same situation as before. Ashton is very happy to be getting his shoulders rubbed. However he is ready for his special ending. So he sits there and racks his brain trying to remember the code word he needed to use. When he finally figures it out he turns to her and says.

Ashton Gibbs:

Tei-Mea!!!

The girl looks at Ashton as if she was surprised he said that. She pauses for a moment then responds.

Thai Massager #2:

You want Tei-Mea?

Ashton Gibbs:

Hell ya baby…Tei-Mea me!!!

She nods her head in approval as Ashton spins around onto his back. The girl bows to him and walks out of the room. Ashton’s smile he had slowly turns to confusion.

Ashton Gibbs:

Whoa…Where you going baby? What? You just going to get some more oils and lube or what?

After few moments a different Thai massage lady comes walking into the room. The look of confusion on Ashton’s face lifts.

Ashton Gibbs:

Oh…so you’re the one who does the happy endings…Good…well let’s get started. How about you lose that robe for this?

Thai Massager #3:

Ok.

And with that the Thai women removes her robe she was wearing. Underneath is nothing but her bare breasts and panties. Don’t worry SCW censor team. Her boobs are blacked out on the camera. Ashton stares and gets a very excited look on his face.

Ashton Gibbs:

Why stop there? How about those too?

He points to her panties. The woman nods her approval and begins to remove them. The camera turns completely aware from her because that’s too much to black out. We need to be sure this promo will have an appropriate rating so it can air. The camera just focuses on Ashton’s face. He watches as she must still be removing her panties. However something clearly changes as a look of terror comes across Ashton’s face. He starts speaking incoherent words.

Ashton Gibbs:

Wha….No…You have…NNOOOO…No Tei-Mea!!! I don’t like…Bang…..COCK!!!!!

Yes that’s right boys and girls. Tei-Mea means tranny! (Actually I’m pretty sure I just made that word up, because I don’t know how to speak Thai…and I’m too lazy to look it up…but for the purpose of this promo anyway Tei-mea=tranny). Now I know what you’re thinking… How lame and stereotypical is this joke? Bang-Cock?…. Tranny? Really? You’re thinking everyone with a childish mind can come up with this same lame joke….Well… sorry I’m not above all of that….I think Bangkok is a funny word…And also given a recent twitter war…where someone called someone else a tranny…I thought… why not include one in my promo…So back off me… Sorry I digress…Let’s get back to the scene.

Ashton quickly jumps off the table, faster than Usain Bolt in the 100 meters. He backs up to the furthest wall and knocks things all over the place in the process. The Tei-Mea pays no attention to this and starts walking closer to him (camera only shows her from neck above). Ashton throws his arms over his face and yells out

Ashton Gibbs:

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And with that the camera leaves the scene of this room. Now don’t go drawing any conclusions. No sexual acts were performed. And there was no physical violence from Ashton towards the Tei-Mea…Truth is I just don’t want to show a grown man cry…And yes… Ashton was reduced to tears in that room. I mean come on…I’m sure you would all too if you just saw what he had to see. He thought he was going to get the ultimate happy ending…instead he got Bang-COCKED…Sorry I had to throw that word in there one last time.

So let’s switch scenes back to DJ’s room. All the acts are now done in this room as we see the women left and he is there by himself putting his clothes back on. After he is done he walks out of the room and past the room Ashton is in. He can hear that banging and screaming that we just described earlier. He walks by and with a smile on his face just shakes his head. He doesn’t bother finding out what is going on in there. He has been around Ashton for too many years to expect anything but craziness going down in there. So he just walks back to main lobby, pays the lady at the counter, walks out of the building, and waits outside.

Fifteen Minutes Later

The camera shows DJ standing on the sidewalk; just then the door of the building opens, and out comes Ashton. He has a look of defeat on his face. Meanwhile DJ is standing there with a big satisfied look on his. Ashton walks up to DJ like a pouting puppy.

DJ Williams:

I have to give it to you man. Finally you came up with a great idea. That’s just what I needed to relax….But why the hell do you look so sorry right now?

Ashton Gibbs:

(Softly whispers) Tei-Mea.

DJ Williams:

Tei-Mea?

Ashton Gibbs:

(Even softer) Tei-Mea.

DJ Williams:

Look I don’t know what the hell language you speaking now, but let’s get out of here. Now that my mind is right… it’s time to get back to work.

And with that they begin to walk away from this special massage parlor. DJ glowing like he just blew his….I’ll stop right there…and Ashton walking slowly behind repeating that same sad word.

This scene end….But it’s not the end…Continue below to hear DJ’s take on everything SCW.

Welcome To D-Block

I’ve been trying to tell you!!! I’ve been trying to tell all of you!!! The last month I’m been saying…now that I’m back in SCW…things are going to change in a big way around here!!! And as you all saw last Sunday on Climax Control…I wasn’t playing!!

Now maybe you didn’t take my initial acts seriously enough…When I made my return by attacking Matt Barnes and Jamie Staggs… Maybe that didn’t register high enough on the impact scale for ya’ll. And I’m guessing me backing up that attack, by dismantling Jamie at SummerXXtreme, still didn’t do the trick either….No…Because you see…I still wasn’t receiving the attention I thought I
deserved…Not even close.

So I guess you could say I was feeling a little disrespected. Here I was making my return and showing to everyone in those appearances that people needed to take me for real…And I felt nothing…My name wasn’t ringing out the way I thought it should be. So that’s when I decided I needed to make an even bigger statement. And that’s just what I did by joining the Dream Chaserz!!!!

Now why did I join DC? Well I saw pros and cons from both sides of it. So believe me it’s a decision I thought about long and hard, but in the end it was just too good of a match!!!

You see I could have remained solo. Continue making my mark by singling out people one at a time...Whooping their ass and moving on to the next one….Sure I could have kept up with that same tired routine, but it just didn’t seem appealing to me. It would have taken too damn much time to get to where I wanted to go, and I’m not a patient guy by nature. No…I enjoy my rewards much sooner…So why not roll with a group that would get me to where I wanted to go much quicker!!!

Now I know what ya’ll are thinking…how does DJ Williams fit with the others of DC? You all see Sean Williams. A dude that has a totally different private lifestyle than me, and you can’t grasp how I would be able to vibe with him. Or you see JHH, aka White Chocolate, and wonder how I could relate to a “spoiled rich kid.” Or even someone like Brooklyn, that girl just seems to bring on drama wherever she goes. So why would I want to be a part of all that? What do I have in common with them?

The answer is greed…We are all some greedy ass bitches…Now don’t get it twisted…Greed is a good thing. So many people look at that word and immediately think the worst, but that’s far from the truth. Regardless of what you’re out there chasin’…Whether it’s money…Whether it’s titles…Or whether it’s simply just power and respect…It don’t matter. You need to have that greed to achieve these things. And that rings even more true in this wrestling world. If you don’t have that trait in this game, then you better just be content with the undercard and little success.  

But no one in this group is lacking greed. We all hungry and want greatness now! That’s what I see when I look at my new powerful group. That’s what makes me look past all that little petty shit. Sure I don’t agree with Sean’s lifestyle completely, but that’s his personal business. As long as the dude comes to ball in the ring, that’s what matters to me. And with JHH, that dude might be hungrier than all of us. Everyone around here in SCW looks at him as a joke. They see him as a walking punch line and don’t take him seriously. Well they are about to find out how wrong they are. That dude has talent that no one is even aware of yet. And he’s more than ready to make it known. And for Brooklyn, I love that her fine ass is out there causing drama. She wants to be known as the baddest bitch in SCW, and I have no doubt, she has the drive to not stop until she proves it.

Now a lot of folks around here have been talking quite a bit about DC this past week. A lot of talk about how we are a joke…A group of mid-card talent…And that we shouldn’t be taken seriously….You know what I think of all that? Fuck off… Because you are all talking shit that makes no damn sense. You say that you have nothing to fear with us…Yet you can’t help but continuously mention our names? How does that work? I would think if I thought someone is truly beneath me, that I wouldn’t even give them the time of day. That’s how I would handle that situation.

But truthfully all of you come off like fucking idiots. It’s quite obvious that you don’t even believe your own words at this point. You are all standing there with one foot in your mouth and the other one in your own ass…Which would be impressive…if it wasn’t so damn pathetic…Listen it’s clear that you fear us... Shit I would too if I was ya’ll… If I saw a new group of young talent coming together that was about to take over the game…I would have fear too…But I wouldn’t act like a bunch of bitches like you...You guys all sit back and aren’t sure how to handle the situation. So you just talk in a bunch of circles and resort to kiddy games like making fun of our group name. You call our Dream Chaserz name the worst stable name in history…Good one…It’s clear you’re all reading the same “Insults for Dummies” books, because ya’ll keep saying the same lame shit…So come on…make this a little fun and try to step up your games a little bit.

Because truth is…you can sit there and make all the jokes you want…you can make your little cracks about our group name if that makes you feel better…But at the end of the day you’re going to realize that DC ain’t going anywhere… We’re fo’ real…And you’re going to need to take us seriously.

Besides I don’t think either of the stables here in SCW is in position to look down on us…I mean come on…NXT…Really…I have never seen a sorrier group in my life…they act all big and bad but that’s just because they have like a thousand members…Spike will take any fool that wants to join…Just because you have all those members don’t make you tough…Shit it takes three of your guys to equal anyone in DC…I don’t even think I have to continue with the fact that I whipped up on Jamie Staggs…So let’s just let that be…Then you have the Sin…Shit most of them don’t even wrestle anymore. Synn… Boswell… Fanasia…I never see any of them in that ring…Now I know what you will say…They are legends in this game…They have done more before my time than I will even know…Well that’s all good and great…But what have you done lately…Really all I see is a tag team that has had no real competition to this point…A joke of a Heavyweight Champion…or is he even a champ anymore…I don’t even know…And they have the Bombshell Roulette champion, who can’t hold a flame to Brooklyn…Pretty much I just see a bunch of trash mixed in with wash ups…Not a good look…Besides how much worth can you give to a group that doesn’t even come and save a member when he is being attacked…am I right Gabriel?

Listen Gabby…I have seen you on twitter complaining about how we ambushed you…Well boo fucking hoo. Get over it…Truth is…DC was looking to make it’s mark…and seeing as how Sean had beef with you…that means DC has beef with you…which made you the target of choice.

Not don’t play yourself guy…We didn’t need all of us to beat you. Either one of us could have done the job one on one…You’re not that fucking special…But believe me…We got a lot of enjoyment out of all of us kicking your ass!!! And you know what I’m getting even more enjoyment out of?

The backlash…You see I love that I have this “target” on my back that you say I have now. I’m not running and hiding from it…Hell no…I love that shit…I can’t wait for people to try and retaliate. I will be right here waiting…Jamie Staggs said I had a “target” on my back when I jumped him….He wanted some revenge too…And look how that turned out!!

Now that I think back on it Gabby…you were the perfect mark for our attack. For some reason people look at you like a made guy here in SCW. They see you as the first Heavyweight Champion and as the current tag champ…and everyone thinks you’re untouchable…But boy did we prove them wrong… Anyone can get got…And I think we let that be known….No one is safe…And everyone is on our radar…So Gabby…You say you and everyone is going to be coming at us now…Well I say that’s just fine by me…But just remember …we still coming after ya’ll too!!

I can’t wait for this match on Sunday…It’s going to be huge…You have all the elements in this match to make it a classic. Revenge….Actual wrestlers with talent in myself and Sean…Two bombshells ready to tear each other apart for the Title…And…And…What am I forgetting here…Oh yeah the retarded-grown-ass-man-child that seems to get lost in all of this. All I have to say about you little guy is…just stay the hell out of my way…Go back and play with that damn little stuffed teddy bear of yours…and leave this match to the real men…Okay sport…..

Damn this is going to be a fun one!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:10:00 AM by D Block »

>>