Author Topic: Getting What I Really Wanted.  (Read 533 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
Getting What I Really Wanted.
« on: August 17, 2012, 08:10:32 PM »
 Jason Burnside, a career criminal and ex-con from England, was brought into SCW by “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy to serve as his bodyguard in the feud with NXT Member Casey Williams; however his failure to help Matthew retain the SCW Roulette Championship sent Burnside over the deep end causing him to kidnap Laura.

The interview your about to see was not taped by an SCW Cameracrew, the tape showed up at the SCW Headquarters in a package with no return address simply marked “Burnside Promo”, the time on the tape showed that he had taped it shortly after kidnapping Laura and we apologize in advance if anyone finds this promo upsetting.

Unknown Location
Tuesday the 4th of July 2012, 11:00am

“Will you keep that bloody camera still?!” I shouted at the cameraman, a local thug who set me up at this location, who gulped.

“Sorry Jason, I’m not used to operating these things.” The thug told me and I rolled my eyes, we were currently in an abandoned warehouse, I’d tell you where it is but I’m not that dumb, I know the cops will drag us off to jail if they learned our location. “You sure this is wise?”

“For my plan to work it is wise!” I snapped at him before turning to the camera. “If you’re watching this Casey Williams has finally summed up the courage to face me in the ring for his wife’s honor, I’m sure by now my former employer’s names have been dragged through the mud because I said that Matthew Kennedy’s lack of Roulette Championship shot was the motivation, it wasn’t.”

“Wait, it wasn’t, then what is?!” The thug asked and I glared at him.

“Two things really, revenge on Matthew for leaving me high and dry and revenge on Williams for nearly killing me the week before Into The Void, I’m willing to bet that I had all of SCW fooled in the weeks leading up to this confrontation but there’s also one other factor.” I said before grinning. “Ever since Matthew showed me footage of Casey Williams fighting to prepare me for my Sin City Wrestling debut I wanted to fight you Williams but I never got the opportunity, you where to busy fighting Matthew to even notice me so I took drastic measures and, well, just look.”

I stepped aside and revealed that I was standing in front of Laura who was bound, gagged and tied to a chair; did I mention she’s clearly terrified for her life? Because she is, I walk behind her and lean forward.

“Don’t worry, she’s unharmed for now, I can’t speak for when you eventually get this promo and whilst it has been tempting to “have some fun” with her without asking her first I have no intention of worsening my chances of ever being letting out of prison again.” I said before grinning. “It’s very simple Williams, I win and you’ll never see Laura or your baby again, you win and you get her back and I leave SCW forever, when we do eventually meet Williams I will beat you to a bloody pulp and I will make sure that the last thing Laura sees is how pathetic a failure her fiancé really is, cut the camerafeed now.”

The last scene we see is Laura as she starts sobbing quietly pleading for her fiancé to save her, but if I have my way that’ll never happen.
user posted image

user posted image