Author Topic: Crappy Day  (Read 375 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Crappy Day
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:48:19 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/Public/?action=view&amp;current=JWill1.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

The scene opens up to after Summer XXTreme in the locker room on the Royal Monarch. Jordan is getting dressed to go back to his room. He’s in his black boxer briefs as he throws on a dress shirt. Jordan is buttoning up his white dress shirt when in walks his friends, Chippendale and Thunder, the legendary tag team TSSA walk in.

Jordan: “Look what the cat dragged in!”

Jordan gives Chippendale a handshake and then a hug as Thunder gawks at Jordan.

Chippendale: “How are you, buddy?”

Jordan: “Long time no-see!”

Jordan then gives Thunder a handshake and hug, while slapping Thunder on the butt.

Jordan: “Godly, Tony. You’ve been keeping in great shape, I see.”

Thunder: “Please, don’t tease me.” he jokes.

Jordan laughs as Thunder slaps Jordan on the butt. Jordan grabs his slacks and starts putting them on as Chippendale and Thunder look at Jordan then look at each other with their eyebrows raised.

Jordan: “Please, boys, you stare any longer, I’ll have to make you pay!“

Thunder reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet as Jordan and Chippendale burst into laughter.

Thunder: “Everybody has a price!”

Jordan pats Thunder on the back, then says: “I’m so glad to see you guys. Damn its been ages!”

Chippendale: “Yeah, same here. You looked great out there.”

Thunder: “You looked REALLY great out there.” he says with a wink.

Jordan: “Thanks. I’m not as good as I use to be though. I’m getting old, boys! But I can still work circles around you!”

Chippendale smirks and says: “Now…maybe. Back in the day- who’s tongue was hanging out and couldn’t keep up with us? Oh that’s right…that was you!”

Jordan quickly says: “I told you, I had a condition back then!” he says with a smile.

Thunder: “You still havent  changed!”

Jordan: “So, how’s the kids, man?”

Thunder: “They’re doing great. They’re getting bigger and bigger. I see you have a few now.”

Jordan: “Yeah, man. They too are getting bigger and bigger. And more expensive!” he says as he laughs.

Jordan bends over and grabs his bags as Thunder says: “I’ve envisioned you in that position for as long as I’ve known you!”

Jordan playfully slaps his butt and says: “Only one person gets this ass…my wife!” he says with a laugh. “Come on, let’s grab a drink…maybe that’ll comprimise me enough to finally fulfill your dreams…” he says jokingly.

Thunder: “Drinks are on me! No limit, Jordan!”

Jordan walks by Chippendale and Thunder like a female seductress, poking his butt out and says: “It might be your lucky night!” he jokes as he slaps the two of them on their butts.

“I was glad to see old friends again. As you can tell, I joke around with them constantly as they’ve let it be known on many of occasions, they would love to get me in bed. So, I tease and joke with them about those kinds of things, because I’m secure in my sexuality. I told them, if I ever were to take the plunge, I’d call them first…hahaha. We reminisced for the rest of the night about old times. God, those were some great stories and great times we had. Austin, Derrick, Tony and myself: as different as we were, we were all like a band of brothers. I learned so many things from them and I still use that knowledge to this day. Hell I even used it when I was training my students in school. The same points they got across to me, I made sure to get across to my students-verbatim.”

The scene opens up to Holland Village in Queenstown, Singapore. Jordan Williams and his friend and former wrestler, Rob Anderson are inside an upscale restaurant. Rob was in Hong Kong a few hours earlier, attending a meeting.

Rob: “Sorry I couldn’t make that cruise, man. I couldn’t get away from the job.”

Jordan: “No problem, man. I wasn’t at my best.”

Rob: “We all have them nights.”

Jordan nods his head as he drinks his hot tea.

Rob: “Shit man, I’m glad you did buy that club. Now you can transition into the next part of your life.”

Jordan: “No doubt about it. I love it.”

Rob: “So, who’s running things while you’re away?”

Jordan: “Max. I still don’t trust Vanessa’s brother.”

Rob: “You should get him out of there.”

Jordan: “Not yet, I’ll give him rope to hang himself. I’m trying to stay on Vanessa’s good side. I don’t wanna fuck anything up already.”

Rob: “Well, I’m proud of you though. And you didn’t even need my advice.”

Jordan: “Rob, I don’t need to run to you every time I think about making a move on property. I’m somewhat intelligent.”

Rob: “Key word being 'somewhat'. Don’t get your panties in a bunch, bro. Just fuckin’ with you. So, have you talked to that British chick lately?”

Jordan: “I got a phone call from her before I went on that cruise.”

Rob: “What’d she say?”

Jordan: “It was bad, man. She was depressed about what happened between us and then losing the baby. She was saying weird stuff about ‘ending things’. I felt really bad for her. I wanted to be there and hold her and make her feel alright, but I couldn’t.”

Rob: “Dude, I know this is a traumatic time for her, but cut her out of your life. Change your number. Do something. Jordan, because you have a thing for this girl and if you ever visited her, bad things would happen again. You don’t want to fuck up your marriage, do you?”

Jordan: “Absolutely not, but I care about her. So shoot me. Once I care about someone, I can’t stop unless they give me a reason and she never gave me a reason not to care for her. I…I just…I don’t know man. I feel like a dick if I ignored her.”

Rob: “You’re talking out of both sides man. You can’t have it both ways. I can’t believe I have to warn about messing up your marriage.”

Jordan: “You’re not, I’m just saying, I just feel bad, that’s all.”

Suddenly, the waitress brings Jordan and Rob their food. She sits their plates down in front of them as Rob is gawking at the attractive waitress. Rob starts speaking Malay to the waitress and she starts blushing. Jordan sees this and throws his hands up in the air. The waitress gets a big smile on her face as Rob continues to charm her. The waitress leaves as Rob slips her his business card.

Jordan: “GOD DAMNIT, ROB! Do you have to do this shit everywhere we go? Like seriously, you can’t keep your mind off fucking through dinner!?”

Rob: “Relax, man. Enjoy that food.”

Jordan: “As a matter fact, what is this shit?”

Rob: “You’re eating Char Kway Teow. It’s a damn good dish.”

Jordan: “I hope so, I feel like I could eat for days.”

Jordan and Rob dig in and start eating as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in after the meal, Jordan is waiting by the entrance of the restaurant while Rob is talking to the waitress. Out of the blue, Jordan starts sweating. Then his stomach starts bubbling a loud. Jordan waves to Rob to hurry up. Jordan walks outside the restaurant to get some fresh air as his sweating gets worse. Jordan walks up to the limousine that’s waiting for them and gets in. Jordan opens the mini fridge and grabs a bottle of water and dumps it on his head as his stomach starts making loud gargling sounds again. Rob finally climbs into the limo.

Rob: “Dude, why are cock blocking me?” Rob then notices Jordan dress shirt covered in sweat and says: “Dude, you okay?”

Jordan: “I…uh…um…”

Suddenly Jordan projectile vomits from one side of the limo to the other, as the driver takes off.

Rob: “Oh, shit…”

Jordan quickly grabs the trash can and continues to vomit inside the trash can.

Rob: “Jordan, do you need to go to the hospital?”

Jordan: “No…I have a mild case of I…”

Jordan then vomits more into the trash can. Rob looks on with a horrified look on his face. Rob then opens all the windows.

Jordan: “…BS…I have I.B.S.”

Rob: “What is that?”

Jordan is about to explain when his eyes bug out.

Rob yells: “If you gotta shit…hold it in!”

Jordan: “I can’t…”

Jordan looks at the trash can and unbuckles his pants as Rob lets out a yelp as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in later that night at the luxurious hotel The Millennium. Jordan lying on the couch as Rob walks up to Jordan and hands him a pill bottle.

Rob: “Here, take a couple of these and drink fluids. You’ll be okay.”

Jordan takes the bottle as Rob sits down next to him.

Rob: “There’s no doubt in my mind…”

Jordan: “Don’t say anything. I feel horrible.”

Rob: “Just hear me out. This makes us closer. I’ve walked in on you having sex with your wife and now this…”

Jordan: “ROB! DON"T!” he yells.

Rob: “I see you shit in a little waste basket...in a limousine…” he says as Jordan hides his face with a pillow and lets out a yell. “I mean, it’s complete now. You know what this means?”

Jordan lets out a loud grunt.

Rob: “I’ve seen you at your best and your worst. We’re brothers for life man.”

Things get dead silent.

Jordan says softly: “Thank god I lifted a couple of napkins, huh?”

Rob laughs out loud.

Jordan: “Or else I’d have to use my shirt.”

Rob continues laughing.

Jordan: “How much will the bill be for cleaning?”

Rob: “Don’t worry about it, bro. It’ll be my pleasure to pay for it.”

Jordan: “I’d hate to be the poor sap to clean that shit.”

Rob: “I’d burn it!” he says as they both laugh. “Well, I’m going to take a shower…I got a date.”

Jordan: “You can’t just chill for one night? Bros before hoes!”

Rob: “Jordan…it’s my civic duty. I’m an ambassador for our country.” he says innocently.

Jordan: “To have sex with anyone in every country…”

Rob says softly: “Yes…that way we show them we’re not ugly Americans.”

Jordan smiles and says: “You’re crazy, man.”

Rob again softly says: “I know.” as he pats Jordan on the leg.

Rob gets up and heads to the shower as Jordan just shakes his head. After an hour, Rob emerges from the bathroom all dressed up for his hookup. Jordan has fallen asleep on the couch. Rob sneaks out the room as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in later that night in the wee hours of the morning. Jordan is sound asleep on the couch still. The sound of the door being flung open and then shut loudly is heard. Jordan is still asleep. The sound of passionate kissing is heard. Rob has brought the waitress from the restaurant back with him. Rob picks the woman up while still kissing her and brings her into the living room area. Rob lays the woman down on the couch-on top of Jordan! Neither of them notices. Jordan slowly wakes up and abruptly sits up.

Jordan with his voice cracking: “Rob, what the fuck, man!”

Rob and the woman gets startled and they stop.

Jordan: “Are you that into it, that you didn’t notice me on the couch?”

Rob looks around and then says: “No I didn’t. Its dark in here!”

Jordan: “Oh, so you didn’t notice the six-foot-five guy sprawled out on the couch?”

Rob: “Obviously not. I mean not for nothing, you do kind of blend in...no offense.”

Jordan: “Unbelievable…for someone so smart, you’re so dumb! Do I look like Wesley Snipes to you? Huh!? No, you wanna know why? Because he's the darkest mother fucker on this planet! Me? I got carmel color skin you idiot!”

Rob looks at the woman and then at Jordan and says: “…are we done yet?” Jordan throws up his hands. "You can join in if you like. I'm sure she would like that!"

Jordan rolls his eyes and storms into one of the rooms as Rob goes back to kissing the woman as the scene fades.

The scene opens up to a shot of the kitchen the next morning. Room service has just come and Jordan is eating waffles, eggs and fruit, while drinking his usual black coffee. Rob emerges from his room in his boxer shorts with the woman. Rob walks her to the door and hands her some money. He says his goodbyes and closes the door. Rob walks into the kitchen and sits down next to Jordan.

Jordan: “Good morning.”

Rob: “Morning.”

Jordan: “I didn’t order you anything, I didn’t know when you went to sleep.”

Rob: “That’s alright.” he says as he pours himself a cup of coffee. “How you feeling?”

Jordan: “I’m doing better. Hopefully I don’t get sick from this stuff. But I had to eat, my stomach was growling. It was one of those feelings that if I didn’t get food soon, I was going to die!”

Rob: “I know the feeling, believe me!”

Jordan: “What do you want? I’ll order you something.”

Rob: “I’ll get something later for lunch.”

Jordan: “At least eat this toast bro, I’m not going to eat it. Too much bread for me.”

Rob as he grabs the toast: “If you insist.”

Jordan takes a bite of his waffle, then follows it up with a swig of coffee.

Jordan: “What time you leaving?”

Rob checks his watch and says: “In five hours.”

Jordan: “Well, let’s go hangout before you leave.”

Rob: “Alright.”

Jordan: “Rob, I mean, hanging out. Not trying to find a girl to have sex with!”

Rob: “Okay, shit!”

The scene fades out as they finish up eating.

The scene opens up two days later at the Queenstown Stadium. Ms. Rocky Mountains is standing backstage with Jordan Williams. Jordan is wearing his ring outfit with a “Bad Street USA” t-shirt in honor of one of his favorite stables, The Fabulous Freebirds. Like the Freebirds, Jordan too hails from Atlanta: Bad Street USA.

RM: “Jordan before we get into tonight’s event, you made it to the final three in the Six Pack Challenge, Heavyweight Title match before being eliminated with outside interference from Kain. What are your thoughts on what transpired in that match?”

Jordan: “I was robbed, plain and simple. All because, the self proclaimed King of Kings was a poor sport and decided to fuck with the match, even though I had already eliminated him. See, he knew, just like the rest of the world knew, I was going to win that match. I was on a roll. I was in control of the match. Things were going my way, I was just about to eliminate Nick, when Kain decided to stick his nose where it didn’t belong! Kain, a while ago, I referred to you as a thorn in my side. I thought once I got rid of your ass, you would just disappear, but no! You just had to interject, because you once again, lost. So, you better believe your payback is coming Kain. See you derailed me from my chance at becoming SCW Champion…a distinction everyone knows I deserve. We all know I’m better than Nick and Rage, but I didn’t get a chance to prove it because of you. You better have eyes in the back of you head Kain.”

RM: “Tonight, you face a tough challenger in Chett ‘Hangman’ Hawkins. Your thoughts?

Jordan: “I don’t have any thoughts other than to get a win. I’m not going to fool around. You say Hangman is a tough opponent, but I don’t care. I’m through throwing respect at my opponents. Hangman, tonight I’m just going to beat you. How does that sound? Doesn’t sound too complicated. I don’t need to do forty minutes on how good I am and how I am going to beat you. I’m not rocking that way anymore. It’s boring on top of that, you know? I will say this though. However this title situation gets settled, you best believe that I will be there ready to challenge the champion. I want a title shot with no entourages, no gimmick match with five other people. No, I want it one on one. I’m tired of being a nice guy. When I came back, I wanted to help out around here. Help these young cats. Now, I’m doing me. I’m going for mine. I’m not worried about anything other than getting a regular title shot. It starts tonight when I walk through Hangman, because I’m too good for ya!”

The scene fades out as Jordan walks off.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]