Author Topic: Revenge is bittersweet  (Read 526 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Revenge is bittersweet
« on: August 16, 2012, 05:39:24 PM »
 Scene 1-Big day for NXT

The scene opens with Casey Williams walking around his bedroom back in Las Vegas, packing his bags with fresh clothes after the Summer XXXTreme event, where NXT had a huge day, adding Jessie Salco and the Party Horde to their ranks.  Not only that, Odette Ryder won the Bombshell Championship, and Aleksei Koji retained the Roulette Championship, last eliminating Casey.  Casey hears a knock at the door and it’s his stablemates in NXT, with Jake and Katie with Jessie.

Spike-”Casey, my friend, what do you think of the additions we made at Summer XXXTreme.”

Casey-”Usually I would say the more the merrier, but don‘t you think we are getting too big though.  You have 8 people in this stable as it is, that isn‘t even counting Jessie‘s brother and sister, granted Jamie hardly ever wrestles here, and Giani doesn‘t wrestle here.”

Spike-”I know the stable is getting big, but that is the point.  I want NXT to be thought of as the most dominant force ever, and not a group of pushovers.  What I want is when people think of when NXT ceases to exist one day is what their impact to the business is, and I want it to be kinda like the NOW‘s impact in WCW, successful and full of talent.“

Casey-“I see, I am just worried that we get too big, that the owners may do something to try and break us up as a stable, and that wouldn‘t be fun.”

Casey then glances over at Odette, Bombshell Champion, and wants to congratulate her on her victory.

Casey-“Hey Odette, congrats on winning the Bombshell Championship.  Boy, does gold work for you.”

Odette-“Thanks Casey.  It does look good on me, doesn‘t it?  I hope I can have a good reign with this title, similar to the one you had with the Roulette Championship”

Casey-“I hope so too.  I hope everyone in NXT can hold their titles for a long time, and when I get myself the Heavyweight Championship, I can hold that title for a long time too.”

After he says that, Casey looks over at Aleksei and apologized for throwing him over the rail during their match at Summer XXXTreme.

Casey-“Aleksei, I wanted to apologize for throwing you over the rail during our match.  As you know, it was anything goes when it comes to that title, and I am sure you would have done something similar if you had the chance. Also, congrats on retaining the title.”

Aleksei-”You are right.  I would have done anything to retain the title, and fortunately for me, when I was thrown over by you, I was able to hold on to the railing and save my title.  Either way, I would have been happy should I have been eliminated early if you won. Thanks, it was a well earned victory.”

Casey-”Yeah.  I am mad I didn‘t regain the title, but at the same time, am glad you retained it.  Now I can focus on first getting Laura back from that psychopath Jason Burnside, then going after the Triple Crown.”

Aleksei-”Well, the Party Horde supports you 100% in your pursuit of your fiancée and the Triple Crown. ”

Casey-”Thanks, Aleksei, That means a lot to me.”

Spike-”I agree with Aleksei.  You know us in NXT support you as well in getting Laura back as well as getting the last title you need for the Triple Crown.”

Jessie-”You know Jake, Katie and I don‘t like Jason Burnside for what he did to you.  He is just an asshole who deserves his ass kicked.”

Jake-”I am willing to help you find her if you need the extra set of hands and eyes Casey.  I won’t strike Jason unless he strikes me.  I will save the punishment he so rightfully deserves for you when you get him at Climax Control.

Casey looks at Jessie and Jake, appreciative of their support with a great big smile on his face.

Casey-”Thanks Jake and Jessie. I appreciate you guys’ support. All of you.  I have to do this myself though.”

Jessie-”Ok Casey, how about you come to the gym with Jake and I to train, and vent a bit, because you look like you are going to hurt someone over there.”

Casey-”You know what, Jessie.  I will take you up on that offer.  I do need to take out some aggression, and what better way to do it between matches than at the gym.”

Casey heads to the gym with Jessie, Katie and Jake before leaving for Singapore as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Getting his life back in order

The scene shows Casey Williams after he arrives at the hotel in Queenstown, Singapore.  Casey checks in and goes to his room.  Feeling lonely without Laura, Casey decides to call out the man who abducted her, Jason Burnside.

”Jason, you jackass.  I am going to make you pay for taking my pregnant fiancée from me, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.  If you think that the punishment I laid upon you at Summer XXXTreme was enough, it wasn‘t.  You will feel pain in places that you never thought you could feel pain.  By the time I am done with you, you will be living in ice baths for a month due to the pain you are in.  You think I forgot what you did?  Nope.  How could I not?  Life hasn‘t been the same without her.  People may think I am dumb for not going after you when you abducted her, but I know that is what you expected me to do, because you would have gotten what you wanted, and that was to face me, but I anticipated that is what you wanted, and didn‘t fall for it.  I wanted to focus on retaining the Roulette Title, and since I lost the title and the return match I had, I can now focus on your pathetic ass.“

Casey then turns the radio on to play the instrumental to Kurt Angle’s song “I Don’t Suck (Really)” while he sings his rendition of it called “I’ll Kick Ur Ass”.

”Whoa! Before you get started..
I have something to say!
{*an imitation of Angle's WWE entrance theme starts playing*}
[Chorus]
I’ll Kick -- UR ASS! I’ll Kick -- UR ASS!
[Verse One]
I know that you look, and are depressing to see
That you know that you can’t be better than me
Start at the bottom, longing in daydreams
That I will be here to stop you at the seams
I've got it all, from head to toe
Looks, brains, class - you'll never know
Losing to me is the best you will ever do
Be happy with that before I do worse to you!
[Chorus]
[Verse Two]
Envious eyes, just stare at my perfections
My life is amazing, you can only know rejections
What could you do, that would EVER scare me?
Jason, just remember - I'm a dog, you're a flea!
Anything you can do, I can do better
You are scared because you know I am a trend setter
I can smell the fear of this man who looks good in leather
I am just so gifted altogether
You know that when I wrestle I am the envy of others
Because they all know that when I win or lose, they cry to their mothers
Keep your eyes on me, because I will kill you
For taking Laura away from me, if you only knew
The damage I will inflict seeing I am so focused
You are nothing but a clammy locust
Everything in the past doesn’t matter
At the end of the day, you will scatter
Due to my dominance in the ring
You will move around like you sat on a coil spring
I cannot be stopped by you
Now I will bid adieu
And it's time I get my fiancée back
[Chorus] - to fade“

Casey then walks away and looks for the arena as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:40:07 PM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020