Author Topic: Singapore is noisy!  (Read 401 times)

Offline Brandi Shotze

• View Profile
    • Brandi Shotze
Singapore is noisy!
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:36:52 PM »
 A bustling city is seen and the camera focuses down a noisy street. The camera picks up the two figures of Brandi Shotze and Cookie S'Mores, both with their tag team titles over their shoulders, walking through a busy marketplace. Noise comes from all corners of the market, many people trying to sell their wares

"God damn this is noisy as hell in this part of the world" Brandi says, not looking at Cookie

"There's worse places we can be wrestling" Cookie replies to her friend.

"I'm just glad they booked us in a proper place to wrestle this time, if they got us wrestling in this market or somewhere like that, I could end up with fish down my cleavage or something" Brandi replies

Cookie smiles across at Brandi

"Worse places you could have fish" Cookie say.

The duo stops as a man stands in front of Brandi, looking at her chest.

"Yeah, they're called tits pal" Brandi says, staring harshly at the man "I was at the front of the line when God was handed them out, so fuck off"

The man scuttles away in to the crowd, Brandi looks back at Cookie.

"Five million people in this country, you'd have thought they'd have seen a pair of tits before" Brandi says with a shrug.

"Probably never seen a pair that size before" Cookie remarks "Seems like everywhere we go, people stare at them"

"Cause they all wanna play with the boulders without a word" Brandi says with a shrug

"Speaking of people playing with your boulders" Cookie starts "Wanna tell me about Bo?"

Brandi stops walking and looks at Cookie

"Ummmm" Brandi says with a smile.

"Meeting his family already" Cookie comments

"His family are nice, but I just wanna play cowboys and Indians with Bo. He can tie me up, do a little war dance and whatever else he wants with me tied up" Brandi says with a wink.

"Wanna play with his tomahawk?" Cookie asks

"Well I had a hand close by and that is a weapon that can cause some serious damage!"

Cookie laughs out loud

"His back seemed to hurt, but I had nothing to do with that" Brandi says quickly

"You just wanna give him a groin strain" Cookie says with a wink

"Strain, pull, tug, same thing" Brandi replies confidently. "I think we really need to build up his booze tolerance or something, cause let's just say drinking contests aren't his strong point. If I want him under the table, I don't want him passed out under there"

"I saw the promo, I know what happened" Cookie says "You rocked the cruise ship"

Brandi turns away from Cookie

"Uh uh" Brandi says brushing it off.

"Details please" Cookie says batting her eyelashes.

Brandi smiles at Cookie

"Ask Bo" She says quickly

"Oh yeah, that's gonna go down well" Cookie says

"Yeah, just walk up to him and say hi Bo, did you play a game of hide the sausage with my friend?" Brandi says with a laugh.

Cookie shakes her head. A market stall catches Cookie's eye.

"I'll be back" Cookie says.

Cookie walks away and Brandi turns to face a gold plate on the stall. Brandi moves closer to the plate as her face appears in the plate. The face in the plate shakes her head, while Brandi looks at it closer, narrowing her eye as the lips of Brandi in the plate move.

"Well done Brandi, well done. You defeated four nobodies and kept those titles without even stamping on someone's face. Well done to you. Damn shame you need to hurt someone to actually keep your titles in your next defense on Sunday"

Brandi shakes her head at "gold plate Brandi". While she just smirks.

"Look at what you have to deal with this week. You have a woman like Bianca Solderini in the ring with you, a woman who is very emotional, very highly strung lately, a woman who needs that gold to get the credit she craves. She got beat by Vixen but defeat doesn't make these kinda people back off and hide, it makes them more determined, more dangerous then they were before and you're in the way of that Brandi. She wants to kick start a career with gold. Gold does that to people, it got you noticed by winning those things, by defending those things, she wants the same, she wants to be noticed and that gold you possess, that's what will get her noticed Brandi. She needs this title more then you, she wants this title more then you can stop it. You have to do something drastic in this one, you have to put a whole world of hurt on Bianca, you have to beat her so badly, that this will be her first, and last match on this tour, because she's gonna come at ya, she's gonna try and use you as an example Brandi. If you don't hurt her, she will hurt you and you will look fucking stupid Brandi, you don't want that, do you?"

Brandi shakes her head as the Brandi in the gold plate continues.

"And Trish Newborn, Trish fucking Newborn Brandi. Have you seen this woman before? She's got more titles to her name then most woman wrestlers will EVER have, including you. She might have struggled in SCW so far but this woman is talent. This woman is working at fifty percent of how good she really is, if she turned it up, she will rule this place, pissing over people like you. She's made a career out of beating better people then you in her career. The only reason she's screwed the pooch in SCW, is because she's too busy looking at that other fed and putting it before SCW, when holding an SCW title will mean so much more, but after failing against Kittie, she's gonna lift that fifty percent to one hundred percent and you're in the firing line. Let's be honest, you're fucked here, she's gonna try and break you apart. You need to break her arm, or rip her knee out of it's socket, stop her from taking that gold. Do it early in the match, as soon as you or she's gonna get ya. Do it Brandi, send her back to the minor league she puts before the major, send her back there with the others who can't handle being in SCW. Make them feel pain Brandi, you know you still got it in you, or I wouldn't be here. Break them both Brandi, break them both"

Brandi moves closer to the gold plate.

"Fuck you" She tells the Brandi in the plate

"Fuck who?" Cookie says, appearing behind Brandi

Brandi turns around.

"Oh, no one" Brandi stumbles out "Let's get out of this place, I think I need a beer"

Brandi and Cookie walk away as the camera fades out

(OOC: Sorry for the less then usual quality, time has been my enemy this week)