Author Topic: A 'Wicked' good time  (Read 388 times)

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
A 'Wicked' good time
« on: April 05, 2013, 08:45:34 AM »
 Halifax, Nova Scotia - Halifax Forum
Atlantic Championship Wrestling

The crowd on hand at the Halifax Forum was alive with energy as the World Tag Team Championship of the National Wrestling Alliance was up for grabs between the champions, Sin City Wrestling's own Sinful Obsession, and the ACW hometown challengers, the Unholy Trinity! The action had been non-stop since the opening bell and tempers flared between both teams as Whitman Trent Frost and Angelus Dante Ambrosi had taken control of the match and it started to look as if new champions of the world might be crowned this night, when unfortunately for the Trinity, they allowed themselves to become distracted.

Scott King, a rival of the Unholy Trinity, had walked out onto the stage at the top of the path toward the ring, marking his return to Atlantic Championship Wrestling. King dispatched the teammate of both Trent and Dante in a swift and sudden spine buster onto the concrete floor. Trent and Dante were absolutely beside themselves with a fury at this action, so much so that they did not even notice the champions had returned to their feet inside of the ring.

Ambrosi turned around and is caught off guard with a boot to the stomach that doubles him over. Gabriel wasted little time in setting him up in the upside down position for the Running K Driver, which he had affectionately coined the 'Avada Kadavra'! At almost the exact same time, Despayre did not even allow Frost the chance to really discover what was happening as he too kicked Frost in the solar plexus and hooked arm and leg for a pump handle brain buster, known as the 'Beware the Stare' in honor of his teddy bear buddy, Angel.

Thanks to the timely distraction of Mister King, both members of the challengers team were out cold. Despayre uses both feet to push Ambrosi out of the ring, beneath the bottom rope and to the hard ringside floor. Gabriel, the legal man in the ring, dives atop of Frost and hooks the leg tightly for the referee to make the inevitable count of one ... two ... three!

The crowd stands and cheers as the gold and jewel encrusted championship belts are passed back into the waiting arms of the champions, and the official raises their arms to signify officially the winners of the match.

The curtains are thrown open and a tired Gabriel and Despayre emerge into the annals of the backstage area to general applause from the staff and the ACW superstars themselves, including that of Ben Jordan and Mickey Carroll.

"Never doubted you for a second there, mate!" Ben said with a smile that belied his own confidence level, shaking Gabriel's hand and giving Despayre a hearty slap on the shoulder.

Despayre frowned and rubbed where he had just been 'struck' and gives Ben a look, mouthing 'Ow' silently.

Gabriel smiled as he released Ben's hand and shook Mickey's, who held his own out and Gabriel said, "Well then that makes it unanimous. Granted though, they were tough."

"They'd better be." Mickey nodded, and he turned to clap Despayre on the arm as Ben did but Despayre took a step back and raised a hand 'threateningly' but Mickey just smiled at the boy's antics. Mickey continued, "I mean they got the shot at your gold for a reason. Be damn lucky they didn't go out there and make themselves look like complete twats. Would have made ACW look bad."

Mickey then frowned as he spotted Despayre's hand outstretched toward him, palm up.

"Something I can do for you?" Mickey asked.

"Swear jar." Despayre answered simply.

Mickey cast a sidelong glance at Gabriel who could do little more than offer a shrug with a smile on his face. true, Despayre kept him on his toes and guessing time after time, but this little particular antic he was all too accustomed to.

"You cussed." Gabriel chuckled. "So you have to pay up to the swear jar."

"Are you kidding?" Mickey asked with a disbelieving frown. "I ain't paying sh..."

He looked back at Despayre who still had his hand stretched out for the payment and now his one eyebrow was arched at Mickey's near slip of the tongue.

Mickey sighed, "I left my wallet in my other trunks."

"That's alright."

The voice from behind them caused the heads of all four men to turn and spot the approaching tandem of Synn and Odette Ryder. Synn had the usual bearing of confidence in his men on his face, but Odette was positively beaming as she walked up to Gabriel and put her arms around his neck, embracing him quickly and offering a congratulatory kiss on the lips.

Despayre made a gagging face as Synn passed Angel back to his waiting arms. Synn then looked at Mickey and added, "You can owe it to him."

"With interest." Despayre chimed in.

"Wonderful." Mickey muttered.

"Come on." Odette said as she tugged playfully on Gabriel's arm. "You two go get showered and dressed. We have to scoot."

"Scoot?" Gabriel asked as he shifted the gold belt over his shoulder. "What for?"

"I can't say." Odette gave him a smile that spoke she had the gears turning in that lovely head of her's. She said, "It's a bit of a surprise." She gave a slight jerk of the head toward Despayre, indicating it had everything to do with him.

Still, just because he was keeping a watchful eye on Mickey so the man could not take his leave without forking over the swear jar tribute, it didn't mean his ears were closed.

"A surprise?" Despayre looked up and turned his head with a sparkle in his gray eyes. "What is it? Who's it for?"

"If I told you that, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?" Odette teased.

"A surprise is no longer a surprise when it is no longer a surprise." Synn added, and Despayre frowned and glanced upward, moving his lips as he tried to decipher his father's cryptic way of phrasing things.

"The point is," Odette said, playfully tugging on Gabriel's arm. "Is that you two have to go get ready so we can leave."

"Well we can't leave right now." Gabriel said, motioning toward Ben. "We have to stay and watch the man here win the whole shebang."

"Right!" Ben laughed. "I already got this far in the J-Cup. It'd break my heart if you all missed my shining moment of glory at Misty's expense."

"You know, you'd think being that she's from SCW, we should be rooting for her by proxy." Gabriel said.

"You'd think." Synn agreed, then shook his head. "But we won't be."

"Yeah!" Despayre said. He then looked at Angel and nodded once in agreement to whatever silent offerings the bear gave to him.

"Alright." Odette conceded, holding her hands up in mock surrender. "We have time I suppose." She then looked at Ben with a serious eye and added, "But do try and polish her off as fast as possible. I don't want to miss a moment of..."

She caught Despayre watching her closely with a curious interest and sh winked at him then looked at Ben again and finished, "A moment of the surprise."

Ben smiled and clucked his tongue. "You got it." He looked at Gabriel and asked, "Meet for beers afterwards? I know the perfect Canadian pub."

"I bet you do." Gabriel laughed, but shook his head. "Going to have to take a rain check though. We have to be up bright and early to catch the plane to Chile."

"Lucky you." Ben smiled and nodded. Mickey, however, frowned.

"I'm not too cracked up on Chile, myself." He said.

"Me either." Despayre spoke up, drawing their eyes to him. "It gives Angel the toots."

They all look at him, then into the eyes of each other and the smiles simply could not be contained.

And of course the remainder of the story is history. After a hard fought match that almost saw him fall in defeat several times, Ben Jordan did indeed emerge victorious over SCW's Misty to win the J-Cup, and Ben also closed out the evening's festivities by handing his guaranteed World Cruiserweight Championship match to another; his ACW peer in Simon Jones, a testament to Ben's character as a man.

But for now, the story lies elsewhere as Odette had literally been forced to pry Gabriel away from the celebrations of Ben and Mickey, and needed more than a little aid from Synn at dragging Despayre (as well as Angel!) away from the cotton candy vendors. They only succeeded when Odette handed over enough cash to the vendor to allow Despayre's eager hands to grasp upwards of three bags of the sugary treat so Synn and Gabriel could lift him under the arms and carry him toward the parking garage of the Forum where the taxi cab that Odette had reserved was currently parked with the engine running.

As the cab drove quickly along the streets of downtown Halifax, acting under Odette's orders to get to the location as quickly as possible, Synn sat stoically in the front seat, paying little heed to the driver's relative lack of roadside etiquette to get his fare to their intended destination, picking up speed and weaving in between the cars along the road. Meanwhile, Despayre sat with barely restrained interest as he turned and looked everywhere his eyes might fall, hoping for some form of clue as to their intended destination.

Gabriel watched his friend and tag team partner during the trip, and then found himself leaning over to whisper to his girlfriend, "Are you planning on giving me some kind of clue where we're going?"

Odette just turned and looked at him with a smile on her lovely face and she shook her head no, not saying a word.

"And why is that?" Gabriel asked with his eyebrows almost up into his hairline.

"Because it's a secret." Despayre said matter-of-factly from Gabriel's left.

"That's right D... Joshua." Odette said as she leaned over to look past Gabriel and toward Despayre who nodded once and then turned to look back out the cab at the night life of Nova Scotia. She then sat back and whispered to Gabriel, "Besides, had you found out you might have found a way to not go with us and that was not an option."

"You're not exactly filling me with confidence here" Gabriel observed. "Now where..."

But he's cut off by Odette smiling and pointing her finger ahead as the taxi cab turned a corner and into the parking lot entrance of the Victoria Theater. Gabriel leaned over to glance upward at the billboard of this famous Canadian theater and he groaned.

"Oh no..."

"Oh boy!" Despayre's face lit up with an ecstatic enthusiasm, quite the contradiction to Gabriel's own lack there of at the advertisement...

></script>

The scene ends with the two witches embracing one last time and this time it is Gabriel who gets Odette's attention and casually points toward Despayre. She looks and it tugs at her heart as she sees Despayre leaning heavily on the railing, watching the scene unfold with tears streaking down his young face. It is tenderly obvious that the scene unfolding was affecting Despayre on a profound level.

As the Wizard's regime begins barging into the castle, Elphaba hides her friend behind a curtain and from the shadows seen, the audience bears witness to the impression of Dorothy throwing the bucket of water on the Wicked Witch and her impending melting into nothingness. The scene slowly grew quiet and a concerned and confused Glinda came from behind the curtain to discover nothing left of her dear friend save for her black hat; a gift that Glinda herself gave her earlier in the performance.

Despayre watched on with the tears flowing heavily. he sniffed back and rubbed his eyes on his sleeve, watching as the revelation that Elphaba was indeed alive, having faked her death for the benefit of everyone. Her love, once a man and now the fabled Scarecrow, drew her from hiding and together, they left Oz to live a happy life together, Glinda none the wiser.

\'user

The curtains drew, just after both witches looked up, accepting that they had grown and lived a far better life having been friends.

Everyone in the audience applauded the show, and at the curtain call, the cast walked out onto stage to the appreciation of everyone watching. Finally, the two women who played the leading roles walked out together and everyone in their seats stood and applauded, and many cheered. Even Gabriel, the man who vocally opposed his being here this night due to his dislike of musicals, found himself on his feet as well, applauding. Odette and Synn followed the examples of everyone else, but nobody was more enthusiastic in his praise than Despayre himself who cradled Angel in his arm and clapped and cheered as hard as he possibly could, crying freely.

No sooner had the doors let out, than the flood of people from inside the auditorium started to make their exit to leave the building or take advantage of the vast souvenir stand filled with "Wicked" merchandise. A tearful Despayre, his cheeks still freshly moist and silently weeping for the fate of the so-called 'Wicked Witch', stepped out into the theater's lobby, flanked by Synn, Gabriel and Odette.

Despy weeped silently, rubbing his eyes with the back of his arm and he blinked, the salty tears stinging his gray eyes.

Synn placed a hand on his son's shoulder and looked at him with concern before he asked, "Are you okay?"

He sniffed back a fresh wave of tears and simply nodded but said nothing else.

Gabriel offered, "She lived bud. She didn't really die."

"I know." Despayre choked back a sob and looked at them. "But Glinda didn't know that. She thought she really died. They were best friends."

No sooner did he utter those words, than did Gabriel find Despayre's arms wrapped around him in a fierce hug, startling him. Gabriel blinked and looked up at both Synn and Odette who both simply stood there. Gabriel was all too used to receiving hugs from this little guy, but those were more of the nature of being happy to see him. This was far more in tune to a sadness he was unused to seeing Despayre go through -- a testament to his innocent and unstable nature.

"Reminded me of us." Despayre murmured.

Gabriel leaned back and asked, "What do you mean Despy?"

Despayre finally let go and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and looked up at Gabriel. He said, "Their friendship reminded me of us. Kind of unlikely I guess, but it worked. That song was about us."

Despayre swallowed and held Angel at his waist, his hands clasped in front of him. Gabriel could do nothing else but smile. he reached over and gave him a comforting grip on the arm.

"It does work, doesn't it?" Gabriel said, and Despayre just sniffed and nodded with a smile, his tender heart still saddened by the fate of the two witches' friendship.

"Hey Des... Joshua?" Odette stepped up to offer some help if she could, but still unable to yet call him by the affectionate nickname that Gabriel himself had coined. She went on, "Think something from there might make you feel better?"

She pointed over to the far side of the lobby where the expansive souvenir stand was set up and a crowd of people were eagerly waiting their turn to purchase whatever souvenirs their hearts were set upon to commemorate such a show. Despayre blinked and said nothing else. He just turned and headed for the stand, weaving his way through the many others milling about the lobby.

Synn turned and gave Odette a look before he shook a forefinger in her direction and he said, "I assure you, I won't forget that." He started to follow his son and then paused before turning back and added, "And neither will my wallet!"

Gabriel and Odette watched him follow Despayre toward the stand before they shared a smile and moved ahead to join them.

Despayre had found his way finally to the front and was looking around at everything offered; multiple t shirts ... a snow globe ... a carry bag ... jewelry... a hat ... books ... a program for the show ... a souvenir book about the production ... a stuffed winged money ... and of course, the soundtrack CD.

"And what would you like?" The woman asked him and he looked around, nibbling at his finger as he sought to make a very tough decision.

The choice was made for him, however, as Synn approached from the side and with a sigh of resignation, said, "I think we can save ourselves a world of trouble if I just ask for one of everything."

The woman blinked back her surprise, and then turned to start grabbing at one of each item the stand had for purchase. Despayre just looked up at Synn and smiled brightly.

Santiago, Chile ...

Casa Esparanza Orphanage

"Okay, would someone mind telling me why we're here?"

Rage asked aloud as he joined his manager and friend, Synn, at his side as they, along with Gabriel and Odette, walked up the sidewalk toward the front door of the orphanage.

Gabriel answered, "It apparently has something to do with one of the rules or tasks he's imposing on Odette and myself."

"Well you're the two who started this whole mess." Rage growled. "What the hell does any of this have to do with why I had to be here?"

Synn answered this time, "You're 'Uncle Rage' and Joshua wanted you here. isn't that enough reason?"

Rage turned his head to glare at Synn who wore a confident smile which only seemed to annoy the Sin of Wrath" even further. Rage said, "One of these days we're going to have a little chat about this whole 'Uncle Rage' bullshi..."

Despayre was in the lead ahead of them and his walk because almost a brisk run as he managed to reach the door ahead of the rest of them. He grasped the handle and gave it a tug but it was securely locked. He tugged again but it would not budge.

"Ring the door bell Joshua!" Odette called.

"Huh?" Despayre turned and glanced back at her.

"The door bell." Odette pointed toward it. "They keep the doors locked this early for the children' safety."

"Oh!" Despayre exclaimed as the others finally made it to the front porch and climbed the steps to join him. He turned and twirled his finger before pressing the door bell in rapid succession like people do to those buttons at street cross walks. Rage had to take him by the hand and pull his hand away while they waited.

Only a handful of moments later and the door opened and an older gentleman in casual but well kept attire stood there with a smile on his face.

"Buenos días."

"Oh God!" Despayre moaned and turned around to his family and friends. "Now what!"

In a very heavy Chile accent, the man spoke, "Can I help you?"

Despayre turned around quickly, a smile on his face that by the stroke of luck the man here spoke English. So much so he let his excitement get the better of him as he asked, "Yes! Is this the home for the recently discarded?"

The man blinked, not quite sure he had heard correctly. He asked, "I beg your pardon?"

"I accept your apology." Despayre smiled but Synn stepped up and drew him back a step so that he might try to assist the situation.

Synn asked, "This is the Casa Esparanza Orphanage, yes?"

The man smiled again and nodded, "That it is, sir."

Synn immediately offered over his hand to the man who accepted it and he gave it a form shake, saying, "We're visitors to your country, professional wrestlers doing a program here in a few days.

My name is Synn. This here is Joshua, Gabriel, Odette and this is..." Synn motioned toward the frowning Rage and he smiled. "Well we just tend to call him Rage." He turned back to the man and asked, "Are you the gentleman in charge?"

"I am sir. He answered. "Pablo Mistrel."

"Well Mister Mistrel." Synn said. "As I said we're visitors here in your country and while we're here in Chile, Joshua here..." He gripped both hands of his on Despayre's shoulders so the man would know whom he spoke of. "...He had an idea for something he thought the children might appreciate. That is, if it is allowed."

"You do not wish to adopt?" The man in charge of the children raised a hand for emphasis, wanting to make certain he understood the situation clearly.

"I'm afraid not." Synn shook his head.

"Yeah." Despayre nodded. "We already have a cat."

"Joshua..." Synn warned.

"Hm?"

"You're not helping." Synn shook his head. Despayre frowned and huffed as Synn turned back to Mister Mistrel, wishing to handle this as diplomatically as possible while trying to push Despayre's idea, all at the same time. He went on, "Being professional wrestlers that tour extensively, across the world, we'd be in no position to raise a child as they should be. But we'd still like to do a little something for them, to help raise their spirits. Bring a smile to their faces."

Mister Mistrel thought for a moment and then nodded, holding the door open a little wider, saying, "Come in."

Minutes later, having passed many a child who watched these larger than life people (and teddy bears), Synn, Despayre with Angel, Gabriel, Rage and Odette, all found themselves in Mister Mistrel's modest office. Despayre and Odette were afforded the only two visitor chairs while the other men stood. Mistrel took his own seat behind his desk.

He asked, "Now, what did you have in mind?"

"Joshua...?" Synn prodded, as this was all his idea.

Despayre turned to the man and asked,"Are the kids allowed to go to the mall?"

"Si." Mistrel nodded.

"See what?" Despayre blinked.

"Excuse me." Mister Mistrel chuckled. He then nodded and confirmed, "Yes, they are allowed to go to the mall under staff supervision. Usually on weekends. We actually had an excursion scheduled for tomorrow."

"What are the odds that you would be willing to take them a day early?" Gabriel asked inquisitively.

"Today?" Mistrel stated. "Well, we have no meetings scheduled, as it is a light day. So it 'could' be done. Why, may I ask?"

"I want to take them to Build A Bear." Despayre smiled. "So they can make their own guardians!"

"Guardians?"

Despayre nodded eagerly, "You know! To watch over and protect the kids! From the spooky things!"

"Sorry." Synn spoke up and stood at his son's side with a hand on his shoulder. "He tends to get excited. The idea is that he wanted to hold a party for the children at Build A Bear with Gabriel and Odette here as the hosts. There would be snacks for the kids. They'd each get to create their own teddy bear and dress it up. All expenses paid."

Mister Mistrel looked surprised at this and leaned back in his chair, shaking his head, "Really? Are you sure? I mean, this offer comes as a very pleasant surprise. The children here do not usually get such rare treats."

"We're sure!" Despayre smiled brightly.

"He's already contacted the Build A Bear store at your local mall." Odette spoke up. "They agreed to host it."

Gabriel added, "We have everything ready to go. All we need is the green light."

Mister Mistrel looked at Despayre and nodded with a smile on his face, "I will arrange for the children to be brought this afternoon. This is a very generous thing that you are doing."

"Oh don't mention it." Despayre smiled in return, and jetted a thumb back in Gabriel's general direction. "He's paying for it."

Gabriel coughed and blinked. "Excuse me?" He spoke. "I'm paying? When did that happen, Despy?"

Despayre slowly turned around in his chair and looked at his best friend, all childlike innocence lost for the moment in his eyes and he stared hard at him, then at Odette.

"You spend all that money on fancy jewelry. You bought two cars that total over a million dollars, one of which you gave to Rage there. You buy a big, fancy house and are planning to buy the lot next door to it so that you can open a zoo or something! And now you can't afford to spend a few measly dollars to bring children and their guardians together?"

Gabriel took a step back, his hands held up and palms out, relenting. Despayre turned back around, smiling once again at the orphanage's 'headmaster' who was watching all of this with a fascination, as he was clearly unfamiliar with these people and their usual antics with one another.

"Oh!" Despayre pointed over at where Rage was standing against the wall, his arms folded. "He'll be helping us too!"

"Excuse me?" Rage frowned. "I'm not going to this party!"

"Yes you are." Despayre said calmly.

"No I am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Great!" Despayre chirped and turned away from Rage. "It's all settled!"

Rage blinked and looked to Synn, mouthing "What the hell just happened?"

<marquee>This is where you should reeeeeally read Gabriel's RP already to see what happened, and if you haven't -- shame shame on you!</marquee>

"I have to admit that I generally try to avoid what would be known as 'office politics' in this business. I started wrestling years ago in a world-wide promotion known as the EFWO, and almost as soon as I set foot in the door, I had the boss in charge attempting to recruit me into his little stable to further ground his power base. As if his being the actual owner of the promotion was not power enough. It was amusing, really, and the man was not generally very understanding at my answer. He was unused to being told no, I imagine, and I was not accustomed at being coerced into doing something I had little desire to do. That was normally something that I would reserve for myself to do to others. I still do, actually. It's a gift. Hey, if you don't make use of your talents, then you run the risk of losing them as a skill, don't you?"

"But oh my, how times have changed."

"This situation we are all now facing has far surpassed office politics and has become something more akin to a coup. This has basically become a war for power, and whether anyone wishes to admit it or not, it affects us all, and the only thing we have left to ask ourselves is... what do we intend to do about it? There are a handful who think they can sit this one out, and nothing that would happen could affect them in this mad grab for power. oh how wrong they are. Sooner or later, this will fall at your door step, and a decision will have to be made by each and every one of us."

"Some have elected to join this little regiment of Erik Staggs. He can be quite the manipulator, I see, if he has actually fooled anyone into believing that he can simply walk in and take over the reigns of power from Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. I could almost respect such a quality in man or woman, except for the fact he's a bit of a two faced, coward of a weasel. The only thing is, his words fall on deaf ears when they would fall upon the Sins. You see, I've spoken to each member of our little family, and it was generally agreed that rather than wait, we would much rather back a winning team."

"I suppose that's one reason why Despayre and Gabriel find themselves in something of unfamiliar territory, teaming with the current SCW Roulette Champion, Thatcher Rex, in a six man tag team match. Now normally I would imagine their partner would have been Rage himself, but as I stated, times have changed, and for the moment, we are simply going to have to change along with them."

"For a partner, Sinful Obsession could not have done much better, being teamed with the second highest ranked man in Sin City Wrestling, the man who finally ended the title run of that little 'brat prince'. I commend you for that, Thatcher Rex, for stripping James Huntington-Hawkes III of his dignity and securing your standing in the singles ranks. I think it's obvious that everyone can expect great things from you, and how fortunate that fate has smiled on you enough to pair you with the single most dominant tag team in the sport, Sinful Obsession, the reigning World Tag team Champions of the NWA. This should be fun."

"Speaking of fun, how long has it been since we've set foot in the ring with you, James Huntington-Hawkes III? I don't think such a thing has happened since the day you lost that Universal Championship of yours to ... Angel. Yes, that's right. Having your shoulders pinned to the mat in your 'official' SCW debut by Despayre's little friend, and losing your cherished gold to the world's most famous teddy bear... my how that had to have stung your pride. Oh, wait! I tell a lie. No, the last time you were in the ring is when you made the attempt to take back your Universal Championship from Angel -- and failed. Outsmarted by Despayre and losing to Angel by disqualification. Oh if only everyone else would learn such a valuable lesson in not underestimating just how crafty Despayre can be, inside the ring as well as out. Like father, like son. The sad thing is the fact that deep down, I suspect Despayre actually did like you, or does. Pity that such a chance at friendship could easily have been thrown out the window. How will you fare then, Mister Hawkes, when you find yourself in the ring this time, not with Angel, but Despayre himself? Not too well, I imagine. After all, as I was the one who trained Despayre, Despayre likes to tell us that he was the one who trained Angel for the ring. You faced the student, now it's time to fall to the teacher."

"I was not quite sure what to say about you, Giani Di Luca, as Christian Underwood stated it quite simply that the facts spoke for themselves when you actually lost a match for the Roulette title to your little partner there. Oh don't get me wrong, flukes do tend to happen and I must admit that you are perhaps the one wise choice Erik Staggs made when he recruited you to his team. You would have all the tools needed to vault yourself to the very pinnacle of this sport; talent in the ring, good looks and an athletic body. It's just such a damn shame that you opted to saddle yourself with such baggage like James and Erik. Little James is most likely using your skill and standing to make another ride to the top of the ladder, even if he himself is not aware of it. And Erik Staggs? He's a parasite. he sees you for what you are, and what you one day will become, and he wants to use it to feed his own ego and thirst for power in Sin City Wrestling. You made a very poor choice, Giani, and this match will be just the beginning of the repercussions of that choice when you fall in defeat."

"As for this mystery partner of these two, I haven't much to say. I mean, not knowing who it might be would make anything said empty words when discussing the match itself. I will say this, however; the simple fact that you do not wish your identity to be revealed speaks volumes about the confidence you have in yourself, and the confidence level that Erik Staggs has in you to be proper back up to your partners. If you need to keep your identity a secret, then fine. if you need to have an element of surprise against the Sins and Thatcher Rex, then more so the pity for you, because while it may come as a surprise, the novelty will quickly fade away and then you'll be forced to rely on both your partners, as well as your own talent as a whole."

"Either way, you're screwed."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:03:06 AM by Despayre »
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."