Author Topic: Lord Raab representing SCW in an interfed match  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Lord Raab representing SCW in an interfed match
« on: September 29, 2015, 12:23:54 PM »
 OOC: I'm gonna post this news here about my character since there's no IC news board here and it's pretty big news.

It's been announced that Lord Raab is gonna be representing SCW company in an interpromotional match against James Edwards at Fight One's Enemy Territory PPV. Henry and Raab both feel that by doing this as Raab's SCW World Champion that it would be a bonus for the company and putting his skills to the test. He will still be at Climax Control on Sunday as the match is on Monday night. Raab's looking forward to fighting against James Edwards and we'll see what happens on the night of the event if Raab wins or not.

Source: SCW.com

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 01:42:23 AM »
 Go champ
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:05 AM »
 There's a video online where Lord Raab had his match against James Edwards. People can watch and see how he did in his match on Monday night by clicking this link below.

http://fight1wrestling.com/shows/rallies/ET_10052015.html

Source: SCW.com

OOC: If anybody wants to see my RP for the match I done against James Edwards, let me know and I'll post it in this board. The storyline I followed up with is what I've done lately in 4CW, but I mentioned SCW and Raab's latest opponents and rivalries recently along with him being SCW World Champion.