Author Topic: Vegas Nights  (Read 1526 times)

Offline ragdoll

• View Profile
    • Becky "Ragdoll" Jones
Vegas Nights
« on: November 19, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
 Who'd have thought that in such a short time, that I would now be one half of the new Bombshell Tag Champions and while such a thing only tends to paint a bullseye on yourself for every other tag team in the company, right now I just wanted to celebrate at the after show party, hoping to catch up Jessie for while we had just won the tag titles together, we had yet to really speak outside of those matches and this now seemed as good a time as ever.

Entering the club wearing jeans and my misfits skull t-shirt, my hair tied back with a bandana, I glance around the club seeing various members of the roster celebrating or commiserating over the nights events, with others busily network amongst themselves. Walking up to the bar I order a Vodka and coke and lean back against the bar as continue to survey the room and seeing ______ walking toward me.

TBC: Anyone.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:50:36 AM by ragdoll »
>.

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Vegas Nights
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »
 Jessie was having a blast and why wouldn't she? She just won her first ever wrestling championship alongside Becky "Ragdoll" Jones and despite the team, now known as "Venom and Vice", only being an official team as off yesterday they had a big match against them, Jessie was wearing a stomach exposing Testament shirt, blue jeans and black boots..

Jessie spotted Becky at the bar and grinned, she had been trying to contact her but it wasn't without problems, seeing an opportunity she picked up her coke and walked over to Becky. "Hey Becky, I don't know about you but being a champ is going to take some getting used too."

Offline ragdoll

• View Profile
    • Becky "Ragdoll" Jones
Vegas Nights
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 02:09:18 AM »
 I smiled as she walked over. True I had been hard to get hold of, but then I had also been distracted by other things, which for now I had put on the back burner as now was a time to celebrate what we had achieved.

[i}"I know what you mean, but at least this company finally has a couple of badass tag champs, compared to the belt previous owners, i'm personally looking forward to the challenge."[/i]

I said before taking a sip of my drink and feeling the alcoholic goodness run through my veins.

"I mean we were thrown together as a team and now we have just pulled off this big upset by beating on the established teams, that is something pretty special right there and now we are going to tear things up even more now we are champs by showing everyone just how exciting tag wrestling can be."

I say with a laugh already looking forward to kicking a whole lot of ass to ensure that we keep these titles as long as possible.
>.