Author Topic: Twin brothers make up and birthday celebration  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Twin brothers make up and birthday celebration
« on: November 19, 2016, 07:46:18 AM »
 OOC: Recently, I've done these scenes in another fed I'm on last month and because I did put a lot of related stuff to SCW, I thought it's right people should see these pieces of RP's and what sorta changes will be made. Enjoy these pieces I wrote sometime ago. The first RP is more or less explains why Lord Raab hasn't wrestled for sometime.

Twin brothers at war to resolving things. Cologne, Germany. Friday 14th October.

In a house where one of the Raab brothers live currently are two men who are at war with one another over things in the past that happened to the pair of them of Konrad and Markus Raab who’s known as Lord Raab in the wrestling world and they had to do it away from their loved ones and family so they could at least try to resolve things to be a stronger family.

That of course was a hard task itself as Markus had destroyed Konrad’s and Fizz’s unborn child at the time and they are on the living floor, punching and beating the hell out of each other as Konrad speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Du Hurensohn, hast du nicht gehört, was unsere Mutter gesagt hat, damit wir aufhören zu kämpfen?”

You son of a bitch, didn’t you hear what our mother said for us to stop fighting?

Markus Lord Raab: “Oh, ich liebe immer zu kämpfen, besonders wenn ich einen unnützen Bruder in meinem Leben habe.”

Oh I always love to fight, especially when I have a useless brother in my life.

Konrad Raab: “Ich will dich nicht weiter schlagen. Wir schelten unsere eigene Familie um Gottes Willen. Sie haben keine Ahnung, wie sehr ich und Fizz mit dem Verlust unseres eigenen Kindes umgehen mussten.”

I don’t want to continue punching you. We are disgracing our own family for gods sake. You have no idea how much me and Fizz have had to deal with the loss of our own child.

Markus Lord Raab: “Wie sollte ich mich interessieren. Warten Sie, niemand in dieser Familie hat eine verdammte über mich. Das ist, warum wir alle durcheinander sind. Fick dich Konrad.”

Like I supposed to care. Wait, nobody in this family gave a damn about me. That’s why we are all messed up. Fuck you Konrad.

They continue to trade blows after blows in Markus’s own home just to let their feelings out like their mother and father wanted for them to do before Jens had the chance to address both of them face to face. Most families had problems like this, but never to a point of the rape both went through. Konrad has had two rape incidences in his life with this one being with Markus.

They both pretty much blame one another for what had happened with a women trapping them in a room and made both Konrad and Markus have a ton of scars on their bodies just from the horrific attack they went through. They got spiked in their drinks and the woman made Konrad and Markus their pray.

Konrad Raab: “Sie wissen, was Ihr Problem ist, nicht wahr? Sie können keine Verantwortung dafür übernehmen, was an diesem Tag geschehen war, und Sie können nicht darüber hinwegkommen.”

You know what your problem is, don’t you? You can’t take any responsibility for what had happened on that day and you can’t get over it.

Markus Lord Raab: “Oh, so handeln wie eine weinende kleine Hündin ich?”

Oh so I act like a crying little bitch do I?

Konrad didn’t respond as Markus made Konrad bleed a lot as Konrad was trying to stop it, but Markus continued to fight and Konrad shouts at Markus.

Konrad Raab: “Stoppen Sie jetzt. Das bedeutet, dass wir Dinge lösen und was tun wir? Machen die Dinge schlimmer, vor allem mit dem Tod unseres Vaters. Du weißt, etwas, was passieren kann, wenn Sie nicht aufhören, wütend zu sein.”

Stop right now. This is meant to be us resolving things and what are we doing? Making things worse, especially with the death of our dad. You know, something that can happen to you if you don’t stop being angry.

Markus Lord Raab: “Es wird nicht, weil ich nicht eine Hündin, die seine Wut aus der Welt wegen seiner Ängste vor dem, was die Leute von ihm denken, wenn er seinen Ärger verliert verbirgt. Keine Notwendigkeit, es zu verstecken, wir alle wissen, es kommt, und Sie werden gonna like und umarmen die psychotische Wut wir wissen, dass Sie haben.”

It won’t because I am not a bitch who hides his anger from the world due to his fears of what people think of him when he loses his anger. No need to hide it, we all know it’s coming out and you are gonna like and embrace the psychotic anger we know you have.

Because both Konrad and Markus made good points about each other, Konrad has been hiding this psychotic anger from the world because he’s ashamed of what could happen if he did. It’s not happened for a long while because he hadn’t needed to use it, but it was almost coming out. Markus on the other hand was close on being dead cos of his heart disease.

They got off from the floor and they were near enough out of breath from yelling, shouting and fighting, more so that Markus went on his knees to feel some pain in his heart and even if at this point in time Konrad didn’t like Markus, he certainly showed some care and he backs away from Markus and speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Geht es dir gut?”

Are you alright?

Markus Lord Raab: “Warum zum Teufel interessieren Sie sich? Sie wollen mich tot, nicht wahr?”

Why the fuck do you care? You want me dead, don’t you?

Konrad Raab: “Nein, natürlich nicht, auch wenn du mein ungeborenes Kind getötet hast, ich will nicht, dass du tot bist. Wir sind Brüder und ich bin ernsthaft besorgt über Ihre Herzkrankheit.”

No of course not, even though you killed my unborn child, I don’t want you dead. We are brothers and I am seriously concerned about your heart disease.

It came to him like a bell that there was someone else out there besides Henry Losak and Samuel that seemed like they generally cared about Markus as he speaks with tears on his face which was unusual for Markus to cry since he was much stronger for emotions than Konrad was.

Markus Lord Raab. “Es tut mir leid, was ich getan habe. Ich habe gerade eifersüchtig, dass die Leute akzeptieren Sie und Fizz für ein Ehepaar, ohne dafür beurteilt werden.”

I’m sorry for what I did. I just got jealous that people accept you and Fizz for being a married couple without being judged for it.

Konrad Raab: “Nein, wir haben nicht viel beurteilt, als wir zusammen kämpften, sogar bis zu einem Punkt des Kampfes gegen jemanden, der meine Frau bedroht hatte. Ich weiß, dass Sie ein hartes Leben hatten, das Sie verärgert hat, aber die Tatsache ist, wenn Ihre Mutter sich nicht um Sie kümmerte, würden Sie nicht über unseren Vater gewusst haben.”

No we did get judged a lot when we wrestled together, even to a point of fighting against someone who had threats to my wife. I know you had a hard life that caused you to be angry, but the fact is if your mother didn’t care about you, you wouldn’t have known about our dad.

Markus nodded at Konrad as his heart pain went away as apart of both healing and grieving process as he went to hug Konrad and Markus wasn’t entirely to blame for everything as Konrad admitted things to him.

Konrad Raab: “Es tut mir leid für die Dinge, die ich in der Vergangenheit auch gesagt habe. Ich habe getan, was ich mit meiner Exfrau getan habe, indem ich alles auf eine Person beschuldigte, die in deinem Fall war, aber du hast nichts getan, wenn du unser ungeborenes Kind tötest. Fizz ist Scheiße erschrocken von Ihnen wegen der Angst, dass Sie es wieder tun.”

I’m sorry for the things I said in the past as well. I done what I did with my ex wife, blaming everything on one person which was you in your case, but you didn’t help things on killing our unborn child. Fizz is shit scared of you because of the fear of you doing it again.

Markus Lord Raab: “Ich bin jeden Tag wütend, weil ich Probleme habe, Frauen nahe zu kommen. Jedes Mal, wenn ich in der Nähe einer Frau bin, muss ich sie angreifen und ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, dass ich versuche, Hilfe dafür zu bekommen. Ich kann einfach nicht helfen, aber umgehen und Strahlen Frauen in meinem Weg, weil die Tatsache ist, ich weiß nicht, wie man nett zu einer Frau oder was zu ihnen zu sagen.”

I’m angry everyday because I have problems with getting close to women. Everytime I’m close to a woman, I have to attack them and I want you to know I’m trying to get help for it. I just can’t help, but going around and blasting women in my way because the fact is, I don’t know how to be nice to a woman or what to say to them.”

Konrad Raab: “Hey, es ist gut zugeben, dass du Probleme hast. Ich tue auch, was Sie darauf hingewiesen haben. Ich habe meine Wut zuviel verborgen und ich habe Angst, es auszulassen. Ich habe fast nach meinem letzten Spiel mit Vixen Cain nach dem, was er getan hat, aber ich entscheide mich nicht, weil ich respektiere die Ringen Geschäft zu viel, dies zu tun.”

Hey, it’s good to admit you have problems. I do as well which you’ve pointed out. I have been hiding my anger far too much and I am scared of letting it out. I almost did after my last match with Vixen Cain after what he did, but I decide not to because I respect the wrestling business too much to do so.

Both brothers went quiet for a while as they’ve never really bonded or hugged each other since before the rape incident and it really affected their relationship for many years and now because of what their mother told them on the phone and because of the letter their father wrote to them, they had to for the sake of family they have.

Konrad leads his hand towards Markus and he decides to grab hold of it and he picks Markus up on his feet again as they embrace a long hug together and Konrad and Markus shook each other’s hands as to resolve their anger and hate towards one another.

Konrad Raab: “Sind Sie bereit, zurück zu unserem Haus der Mutter zu gehen und zu beweisen, dass wir unsere Probleme für unsere Familie sake lösen?”

Are you ready to go back to our mother’s house and prove we’ve solved our issues for our family sake?

Markus Lord Raab: “Ja bin ich. Wir bewegen uns von dem, was wir getan haben, und sagten zueinander und wurden große Brüder, die wir sein müssen, vor allem nach dem Tod unseres Vaters, der entschuldigte, dass er nicht für mich da war. Er wollte auch die Dinge mit mir lösen. “

Yes I am. We’ll move on from what we did and said to each other and become great brothers we need to be, especially after the death of our father who apologised for not being there for me. He wanted to resolve things with me too.

Konrad Raab: “Das hat er geschrieben?”

That’s what he wrote?

Markus Lord Raab: “Ja, war es. Lassen Sie uns zurück zu beruhigen Ihre Mutter und Schwester jetzt.”

Yes it was. Let’s get back to ressure our own mother and sister now.

Konrad nodded at that as they leave Markus’s apartment to go back to their mother’s house. They clearly got everything they wanted off their chests away from their married ones and family members to not upset them even more and they spend the whole day together with Fizz, Samuel McPherson who’s Markus’s husband, Henry Losak being Markus’s and Samuel’s anger shrink, their mother and sister.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:19:11 AM by Lord Raab »

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Twin brothers make up and birthday celebration
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 08:18:29 AM »
 Having a birthday drink with Markus Lord Raab. Cologne, Germany. Thursday 20th October.

It wasn’t a great birthday for both Raab twin brothers with dealing with their dad passing away and having their husband and wife support them during this time was hard for them. Of course Markus nor Konrad had watched or thought about wrestling since their father’s death. It took them almost a whole week for them to resolve things together as Konrad nor Markus were allowed to drink beer cos of their health problems with Konrad’s diabetes and Markus with his heart disease.

But they were in a pub where their father used to go to a lot to hang around with his friends he had and that’s all both brothers have been thinking about and what changes they could have on their return to wrestling. They both had orange juice to drink together and took a few sips together as Markus speaks.

Markus Lord Raab (Konrad’s twin brother): “Sie wissen etwas Konrad?”

You know something Konrad?

Konrad Raab: “Was?

What?

Markus Lord Raab: “Ich hatte nie zu weinen, so viel wie ich wegen unseres Vaters haben. Ich weiß, wir sollten hier sein, glücklich sein, weil es heute unsere Geburtstage sind, aber ich kann nicht aufhören, an ihn zu denken, den Sie kennen.”

I never had to cry as much as I have because of our father. I know we should be here, being happy because of it being our birthdays today, but I can’t stop thinking about him you know.

Konrad Raab: “Ich auch, aber wir brauchten Zeit allein Sie wissen, gehen und Spaß haben, aber wir können nicht. Ich meine, Lungenkrebs ist genauso ernst wie Ihre Herzkrankheit.”

Me either, but we needed time alone you know to go out and have fun, but we can’t. I mean lung cancer is just as serious as your heart disease.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Henry hat mir viele Male gesagt und es ist der Grund, warum er sagte, ich muss hier zur Beerdigung sein. Er will, dass mir klar wird, was mit mir passieren wird, wenn ich jeden Tag wütend werde. Ich bin immer beraten, wie Sie meinen Ärger und meine Angst vor Frauen zu bekämpfen sind.”

Henry’s told me lots of times and it’s the reason why he said I must be here for the funeral. He wants me to realise what will happen to me if I carry on being angry everyday. I am getting counselling just as you are to tackle my anger and my fear of women.

It was nice for once in their lives for a long time, both Konrad and Markus are talking without arguing or fighting each other in the street like they used to and of course both brothers have been in trouble with Jens about their behaviours. Konrad wasn’t going to tell Markus about his drug problems he had in the past.

Konrad Raab: “Ja Beratung ist gut, um Ihnen zu helfen, Ihre Ängste der Dinge zu überwinden. Bei mir habe ich nur meine Angst, wütend und gewalttätige Leute zu bekämpfen, überwunden, weil ich dem Kerlkopf gegenüber stand. Das ist, was Sie tun müssen, zumindest wenn Sie wieder zum Ringen kommen. Jens möchte, dass wir weiter ringen und ich werde nach der Beerdigung am Montag.”

Yes counselling is good to help you overcome your fears of things. With me, I’ve only just overcame my fears of fighting angry and violent people because I faced the guy head on. That’s what you must do at least when you come back to wrestling. Jens would want us to continue wrestling and I will after the funeral on Monday.

Markus Lord Raab: “Ich weiß, du hast recht. Ich habe von deinem Spiel mit Chris Cannon gehört und es ist beeindruckend. Doch ein Kerl zog sich in SCW, weil er zu alt war, um zu kämpfen und dann ein anderer Kerl beendigte, ein Kerl, den ich als mein einziger Freund in diesem Geschäft wegen seiner Frau schwanger war und seine gesundheitlichen Probleme. Ich sehe mich an und du bist all diese Faktoren und ringen immer noch zu unserem vollen Potenzial.”

I do, you are right there. I heard about your match with Chris Cannon and it’s impressive. Yet some guy retired in SCW because he was too old to wrestle and then some other guy quit, a guy who I considered my only friend in this business because of his wife being pregnant and his health problems. I look at me and you being all of those factors and still wrestle to our full potential.

Konrad Raab: “Ich schätze, wir tun ja. Ich weiß, dass die ganze Goth Sache über sein Auge so gut war wie seine Frau, die schwanger ist, aber Sie können verstehen, dass, ohne zu sehen, es ist schwer, mit einem Auge zu ringen.”

I guess we do yes. I know the whole Goth thing was about his eye as as well as his wife being pregnant, but you can understand that without being able to see, it is hard to wrestle with one eye.

Markus Lord Raab: “Ja ich glaube. Lassen Sie uns etwas Pool spielen, während wir dabei sind.”

Yeah I guess. Let’s play some pool while we are at it.

Konrad nodded as they grabbed their orange drinks and go over to play some pool for a bit. The colour of the balls were red and yellow. They played for a few games which was quite quiet with them talking and soclaising together until a guy who was at the pub screams out.

Some guy: “Oh mein Gott, das ist dein US-Titelanwärter genau dort im Poolbereich.”

Oh my god, that’s your US title contender right there in the pool area.

Konrad placed the cue down and looked at the guy and spoke.

Konrad Raab: “So viel du willst, war ich wieder einmal, ich bin am weitesten davon entfernt. Ich verlor gegen Vixen Cain und es gibt nichts, was ich tun kann, um es zu ändern.”

As much as you wish I was once again, I’m the furthest thing away from it. I lost against Vixen Cain and there’s nothing I can do to change it.

Some guy: “Nein, Sie können, weil Sie einer der 5 US-Titel-Anwärter sind. Du weißt es nicht, oder?”

No you can because you are one of the 5 US title contenders. You don’t know, do you?

Konrad Raab: “Nein ich nicht, weil ich mit einem Familienproblem zu tun habe, aber ich kann Autogramme für euch beide unterzeichnen. Ich bin sicher, mein Zwillingsbruder Lord Raab wird auch.

No I don’t because I’ve been dealing with a family problem, but I can sign autographs for you both. I’m sure my twin brother Lord Raab will too.

Of course they looked confused while they saw Markus cos they looked so alike as twins and when Markus puts on his green mask, they noticed straight away who he was. Markus had only recently got into spending time with fans when he does a lot of 4CW autograph signings he had to do recently and it was still new for him, but at the same time, he had to respect the fans at all times and funny enough, they got photo’s done together of the Raab brother’s.

Then more newer fans came in the pub and continued to told Konrad rumours about the US title match he has coming up and Konrad at the time treated them as rumours as they all went away so Konrad and Markus continued playing as Markus even questioned on what the fans were saying.

Markus Lord Raab: “Was für eine Erde geht da vor sich?”

What an earth is going on?

Konrad Raab: “Ich habe keine Ahnung. Das kann nicht wahr sein. Ja, ich hatte ein US-Spiel gegen Vixen Cain vor kurzem, aber ich verlor dieses Spiel. Ich kann schon keinen Rückkampf haben, oder?”

I have no idea. That can’t be true. Yes I had a US match against Vixen Cain recently, but I lost that match. I can’t have a rematch already, can I?

Markus Lord Raab: “Nein, natürlich nicht, sicherlich nicht so bald, aber egal, du und ich, und Samuel bekam drei Titel Rematches in einer Reihe, um die Chance zu haben, SCW-Tag-Titel zu gewinnen, aber wir haben nie gewonnen und ich glaube, wir sind immer noch für sie in Betracht gezogen werden wir kehren zurück.”

No of course not, certainly not that soon anyway but mind you, me and Samuel got three title rematches in a row to have the chance to win SCW tag titles, but we never won and I reckon me and Samuel are still gonna be considered for them when we return.

Konrad Raab: “Ich hatte keine Ahnung, dass du das auch vor kurzem passiert hast. Ich habe immer geglaubt, dass Sie verdienen, nicht gegeben Titelaufnahmen und vor kurzem habe ich diese letzten beiden Titelspiele für den Fernseher und die US-Titel gegeben, aber ich weiß nicht, warum. “

I had no idea you’ve had that happen recently as well. I always believed that you earn, not given title shots and recently, I have been given these last two title matches for the TV and the US titles, but I don’t know why.

Markus Lord Raab: “Das ist wie ich und Samuel auch. Wir haben nie den Schuss für die SCW-Tag-Titel verdient, aber wir erhielten sie trotzdem und Sie würden denken, dass die meisten bösartig und in einer Weise, die am meisten gehasste und gewalttätige Tag-Team auf der Rangliste nicht erhalten Titelschüsse. Lets weiter von wo wir in diesem Pool-Spiel.”

That’s like me and Samuel too. We never earned the shot for the SCW tag titles, but we recieved them anyway and you’d think being the most vicious and in a way the most hated and violent tag team on the roster wouldn’t recieve title shots. Lets continue from where we left off in this pool game.

So they do continue playing pool for another hour which was ending up of both brothers having fun times for their birthday, despite their father passed away and there’s more fans who see both Konrad and Markus, but of course Markus knew he may have to wrestle for the title anyway, but Konrad didn’t have a clue at the time and another guy screamed out.

Wrestling fan guy: “Das ist der Typ, der für den US-Titel in einer Kammer geht.”

That’s the guy who’s going for the US title inside of a chamber.

Markus Lord Raab: “Ich weiß, du meinst mich richtig? Kommen Sie, Sie sollten wissen, dass Konrad nicht in einer Kammer kämpfen würde. Das ist nicht möglich.”

I know you mean me right? Come on, you should know that Konrad wouldn’t fight in a chamber. That’s impossible.

Wrestling fan guy: “Das ist wahr. Ich würde nicht sagen, ob Konrad nicht war. Ich weiß auch, dass Sie in einem Käfig Match in 4CW kämpfen. Oh Gott, ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich neben den Raab Brüdern stehe. Konrad und Lord Raab, bitte unterschreiben Sie mein Buch.”

It’s true. I wouldn’t say if Konrad wasn’t. I also know that you are fighting in a cage match in 4CW. Oh God, I can’t believe I stand next to the Raab brothers. Konrad and Lord Raab, please sign my book.

Konrad and Markus stopped again as they gladly signed autographs for the wrestling fan and again posed for a picture before the fan left and Konrad shook up and Markus pats Konrad knowing that wouldn’t be true.

Markus Lord Raab: “Ich weiß, dass der Kerl liegt.”

I know that guy is lying.

Konrad Raab: “Natürlich ist er, Es ist ein weiteres Gerücht über mich. Was ist ein Kammerspiel überhaupt?”

Of course he is, It’s another rumour about me. What is an chamber match anyway?

Markus Lord Raab: “So viel wie ich wissen will, habe ich auch keine Ahnung. Das ist das einzige Spiel, von dem ich noch nie gehört habe. Nur achten Sie nicht auf diese Gerüchte. Außerdem, wenn sie wahr wären, meinst du, der Supreme Wrestling-Chef würde dich sowieso informieren?”

As much as I want to know, I don’t have a clue either. That’s the only match I’ve never heard of. Just pay no attention to those rumours. Besides if they were true, do you think the Supreme Wrestling boss would’ve let you know anyway?”

Konrad Raab: “Sie haben einen Punkt dort. Lassen Sie uns dieses Spiel fertig.”

You got a point there. Let’s get this game finished off.”

As they do as they had a smile and flat out enjoying themselves for the last two hours, spending time in a pub their father used to go to a lot. The barman didn’t know Markus or Konrad because they never really met them, but he came over, knowing the fans reckonised them from wrestling and after they finished their pool game and putting everything away, he spoke to them.

Barman: “Hey, ihr seid Jens Kinder, nicht wahr?”

Hey, you are Jen’s kids, aren’t you?

Both Konrad and Markus nodded at the guy and speaks.

Barman: “Jens war ein großer Mann, er sprach so viel über das Paar von Ihnen und er sagte einmal zu mir, dass er froh ist, dass Sie seine Söhne sind. So leid zu hören, dass er von Lungenkrebs starb. Ich möchte euch auch heute einen schönen Geburtstag wünschen.”

Jens was a great man, he talked so much about the pair of you and he said one time to me that he’s glad that you are his sons. So sorry to hear that he passed away from lung cancer. I also want to wish you both a great birthday today.

Konrad Raab: “Vielen Dank. Ja, ich und Markus sind verärgert über den Verlust unseres Vaters. Meine Schwester und meine Mutter viel mehr aber da er sie mehr sah als wir und er verstand es war wegen unserer Ringen Karriere ab und es ist so eine Schande er nie zu sehen, mich oder Markus Ringen persönlich.”

Thank you. Yes me and Markus have been upset about the loss of our father. My sister and my mother a lot more though since he saw them more than us and he understood it was because of our wrestling careers taking off and it’s such a shame he never got to see me or Markus wrestle in person.

Barman: “Er hatte Pläne zu tun, dass so schlecht, um zu sehen, beide von Ihnen ringen, aber Krebs nahm ihn zuerst, bevor er die Chance hatte. Wie auch immer, senden Sie mein Beileid an seine Frau und seine Tochter werden Sie für mich?”

He had plans to do that so bad to see both of you wrestle, but cancer took him first before he had the chance to. Anyway, send my condolences to his wife and his daughter will you for me?

Konrad Raab: “Wir werden die Nachricht weiterleiten.”

We’ll pass the message on.

The barman left them as both Konrad and Markus go out of the pub to head on home to their family home with their sister, their mum, Henry and their loved ones to fiddle about their presents they recieved from everyone in the family.