Author Topic: QUEEN ON THIS BITCH  (Read 536 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
QUEEN ON THIS BITCH
« on: June 03, 2021, 08:56:21 AM »
QUEEN ON THIS BITCH!

Narrator:  I had a talk with Bea before I came on the air to give opening comments to lead into her comments concerning her match at Climax Control 301. Oh. . .my. . .gawd. . .Bea is to fired up that Satan came up from Hell, checked the temperature around Bea, and declared that the heat she is putting off makes Hell look like it is frozen over. With that I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

The scene switches and we see Bea Barnhart in their hotel room which is located close to Earl Wilson Stadium. Bea is casually dressed in blue jeans and a black and white pullover shirt. She walks over to be in front of the camera then she sits down on a chair to present her comments.

NOT CONFIDENT OF HER ABILITIES ALICIA SENDS UNDERSTUDIES TO FACE OFF AGAINST US

Bea:  Well. . .well. . .well…what do we have here? We have Alicia Lucas, the Queen For The Day, deciding to take on the current Bombshell Champion, which she will lose against Amber Ryan, but she decided to send two losers against myself and Bill for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. You’re probably asking yourself why I call the team of Austin James Mercer and Tempest LOSERS when at least Austin has held the World Championship and Internet Championship and that is a good question. Although Mercer has managed to win a Championship here and there the fact remains that he’s a loser as he has proven numerous times. Winning a Championship and managing to hold onto it for an extended period of time are different things. As for Tempest she was simply tossed into this match by Alicia Lucas because Alicia is tied up with her demand as Queen For The Day to face Amber Ryan and lose. But enough about dissing Alicia since our match is not against her but against Austin James Mercer and Tempest.

SURPRISE

Bea’s husband, Bill, walks into the room followed by their English Bulldog Iris. Bill is holding in his hands a Red Velvet Cake, which is Bea’s favorite, and she is surprised as she didn’t know Bill got into the kitchen and prepared the cake for her without her seeing him doing it.

Bea:  Wow Bill! What a great surprise! Thank you! But I also have a surprise for you as I also managed to sneak into the kitchen and I prepared a Key Lime Pie for you.

Bea runs into the kitchen and comes out with the Key Lime Pie for Bill. Bill and Bea hand their cake and pie to the other with Iris drooling hoping she’ll get some of both.

Bill:  You continue with your presentation for our match. I’ll go into the kitchen with Iris and the two of us will devour this wonderful Key Lime Pie you made for us.

Bea returns to her chair and she places the Red Velvet Cake on the small table next to her.

YOU TWO GOT SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T DESERVE

Bea:  I won’t bore you by eating the Red Velvet Cake that Bill made while on camera while I’m presenting comments for our upcoming defense of the Mixed Tag Team Championship. For now I’ll continue to inform and instruct Tempest and Austin on just how unlucky they were that Alicia Lucas totally screwed you two by giving you a shot at OUR Mixed Tag Team Championship. You would never have received a shot at us if it wasn’t for Alicia abusing her privilege serving as Queen For The Day. But that’s okay. Really it is. We win. . .you two lose…can’t get any simpler to understand than that. Then again I cannot expect you two to understand common sense and truth.

When Bea breaks in her talking and she can hear Bill and Iris in the kitchen devouring the Key Lime Pie she made for them. Bea cannot help but have a huge smile come on her face knowing Bill and Iris enjoy her dessert.

Bea:  There is something I find interesting. I have yet to face off against Alicia Lucas in the ring but apparently she didn’t feel like challenging for the Mixed Tag Team Championship against an unknown opponent in me. Yeah, I know, the common excuse will be that she wants another chance at the Bombshell Championship, but if you really thought your stuff was great why didn’t you team with Austin and take me and Bill on? If you ask me that screams volumes about you and how not-so-well you truly believe in yourself. As for you, Tempest, I also have no history in the ring against you. After our match at Climax Control 301 I will have the history of being 1-0 over you.

Bea is amused when Bill and Iris walk out of the kitchen and head for the bedroom.

Bea:  Are you two headed to take a nap after devouring the entire Key Lime Pie?

Bill:  Yep! Sorry to say that I only got one-fourth of the pie since Iris is a pig and ate three-fourths of it before I could reach over and snag what was left. Continue with your comments. I hope our snoring won’t disturb you.

Bill and Iris walk into the bedroom and Bill closes the door to ensure when he and Iris fall asleep their snoring will not bother Bea.

Bea:  * glancing over at the table next to her at the Red Velvet Cake *  I understand why Bill and Iris downed the entire Key Lime Pie I made for them. This Red Velvet Cake Bill made is calling my name and begging me to eat it so when I’m done with my presentation you can be sure I’ll dive into the cake. Before I continue on comments concerning our upcoming match, and our two pathetic, and undeserving of a shot at a Championship, opponents Austin and Tempest, I’d like to get a few other things presented.

Bea hears snoring from the bedroom where Bill and Iris went to take a nap. Even with the door closed the snoring is loud.

COMMENTS ABOUT BILL THAT I DETEST

Bea:  I wish to talk about something that has been bothering me for a long time. That item is that many of the wrestlers on the Roster call Bill old and washed up and others call him a racist because he doesn’t believe in some things that others believe in. So let me start with the old and washed up comments concerning Bill. Since most of you are idiots and don’t do your research Bill is only thirty seven years of age, which is not old in the wrestling profession, and he’s been wrestling since he was eighteen. He is also six feet four inches and 240 pounds and you want to also call him overweight? While you don’t want to support Bill because you think he is too old to continue wrestling you go out to wrestling events, put on by other wrestling federations, where the average age of their wrestlers is pushing fifty years of age. You also support and root for obese wrestlers who make Bill look skinny but you want to condemn Bill for his weight. Stop being hypocrites. Either be consistent and tell the truth or get the hell out of our faces!

Bea rolls her eyes at the stupidity most people display.

Bea:  Now let me turn my attention to the dumb ass comments people make that Bill is racist just because he doesn’t believe all the things everyone else believes. First let me state if Bill was a racist he wouldn’t be married to me, an Asian from the Philippines, right? So your first item is debunked. Second Bill has in his family people who are White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or a combination of two or more of those mentioned and Bill treats all his family members with equal respect and dignity so your second item is debunked. Third you need to know that there is there is only one person on the planet Bill detests and discriminates against and that is his half-brother Chris Shipman. That’s because it was Chris Shipman who killed their sister. After Chris got convicted of her death he has been trying to kill Bill. After nearly ten years Bill is still alive and well and Chris Shipman hasn’t been heard from again. Please take your ignorant comments, your biased opinions, and your hatred for Bill, to the city dump because the only place your comments belong is in the trash heaps in the dump.

With those comments out of the way Bea returns to comments related to their upcoming match at Climax Control 301.

BOTTOM LINE IS WE WIN AND YOU TWO LOSE

Bea:  When it comes to wrestling both myself and Bill always give 100 percent in every match. We never hold back and we never give less than 100 percent. Maybe we haven’t won as many matches, and Championships, as some of you have but when we were assigned to matches, we gave the fans a great show and often more of a performance than they expected and most assuredly a better performance than most of the rest of you on the Roster provide. With this first defense of our Mixed Tag Team Championship we will, again, go all out, give 100 percent, and leave the match as the winners and with the Mixed Tag Team Championship in our possession. Try to debunk that all you want but the fact remains that we are the Mixed Tag Team Champions, you two are not, and you’ll not be Mixed Tag Team Champions after we defeat you. Have a nice time leading up to our match because there will be no more nice times for you two after we destroy your wrestling careers.

Bea gives the CUT sign to the camera person and they call into the Network to inform them they are cutting their camera feed. When they cut their camera feed the Network is quick to return to regularly scheduled programming.