Author Topic: Planning a return.  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Planning a return.
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:33:45 PM »

Sean's Condo.

The scene opens up inside Sean's Miami Home, Sean is shown walking around inside with a cigarette in his hand, he takes a couple puffs before ashing it in the ash tray, he turns and makes his way over to the window, staring out towards the ocean.

It felt nice to appear at Into The Void last night, even though I didn't wrestle, being able to be in the arena, and to hear those fans was good enough for me. I'm ready to be back in the ring, I know I am.

I don't have time to sit and think about all the mistakes I've made, and deal with the bullshit that's going on in my life at this moment, all I know is I miss the action of being in the ring, being able to body slam someone, or even pin them and walk away victorious.

As for why I did what I did to Lucas Darby and Presley, it was more of Brooklyn's idea but I felt the need to help, a lot of people in this industry don't respect me enough more because of my lifestyle, a lot of people poke fun and make ignorant comments regarding my sexuality and maybe some of the stuff I experienced while growing up.

My past has always been in the spotlight, I try to hide things and keep things private, but growing up the way I did, and dealing with the people I dealt with prevented me from being so secretive when it came to my personal life.

And of course the drugs didn't help.

The front door opens and Nicki Mason makes her way inside, she drops her bag down on the sofa and turns toward Sean.

Nicki: What is up with the attack at Into The Void? You told me nothing about this.

Sean: It was more of a unplanned attack, Brooklyn came to me with the idea and honestly I wasn't going to leave Into the Void without making some sort of statement, so I did what I had to do.

Nicki: I think you should ran that by me instead, we are trying to make your image better, not ruin it.

Sean:
[Sighs] In the world of wrestling I don't think you could ever have a positive image.

Nicki: It doesn't matter, I don't see anything wrong with you trying to put yourself back out in the spotlight or be noticed, but there are other ways going about it and if you think about it, why start with Lucas? I don't know to much about him, but in my mind I would think you would try and go straight after the World Title, maybe the Roulette and from my understanding, that man has nothing to do with either title.

I mean she was right if you think about it, there was no real reason for my attack on Lucas, maybe I was trying to make a name for myself, or maybe it was just me being completely selfish and not thinking correctly.

Either way, what's done is done and I can't go back to that, I'm pretty sure Lucas will address it one day, but until now it's already been done and I don't see the point of sitting here trying to talk about it or make me feel bad about it.

Nicki: Maybe you should think about the company you keep around you.

Sean: Wow [Laughs] That's funny, because everyone whispers the same thing in my ear about you.

Nicki: The only person that could actually whisper such information about me would be Alicia, and that's fine because both her and I have some unfinished business that goes all the way back to high school.

Sean: Its crazy that you two are still upset over something that happened years ago.

Nicki: I wasn't the one upset, I actually let go of issues in my past, Alicia has the problem of holding on.

Sean: I don't know what the issue is, and I really don't care what the issue is but I definitely don't want the drama between you two messing up anything that is dealing with me, I am trying to put myself on a better path in life and honestly any outside drama, I don't want to have any part of.

Nicki: Well said.

Nicki grabs her purse and heads into the bedroom.

Knock ... Knock

Sean turns and walks over to his front door, he opens it to find Dr. Richardson, his therapist from Philadelphia standing on the other side, he stands there for a second shocked, but then invites her in. She smiles as she walks past Sean, she turns and points toward the couch which no one is sitting, she signals for Sean to come sit, and she sits down in the chair opposite of the couch.

Dr. Richardson: Sorry for showing so unexpected, but I am glad that you are here, we have so many things to discuss.

I could of sworn I was done seeing this woman, why the fuck is she here?

Dr. Richardson: I know you are probably wondering why I am here, which is normal but I was asked to come here, here I am.

Sean: By who?

Dr. Richardson: It doesn't matter Sean, and you know I can't give you that information anyway, any information given to me from an outside party must stay confidential, for the sake of the individual and yourself.

Sean: [Mumbles] Alicia, probably.

Dr. Richardson: Whoever the person is did the right thing by coming to me and acknowledging me of the issues going on in your life and going on around you, so I was able to catch Into The Void yesterday and I thought I would see you wrestle, but instead you decided to attack someone? Why?

Sean: Maybe you should ask the company I work for, we do have to keep ourselves relevant and we also have a contract to follow, but my question to you is why are you here? I haven't endulged into any drugs, and I've been really good with my spending since the last I've seen you.

Dr. Richardson: [Pulls notepad out of back pack.] From my understand, this Miami Condo we are sitting in was almost foreclosed on, so how are you doing good with your spending, when in deed you almost lost your place of residence.

Sean: People make mistakes, they fall behind, what's your point ?

Dr. Richardson: My point is that you are still making some of the mistakes you were making a while ago and I'm only here to help, I've never judged you or made you feel you weren't worth anything, I'm only here to get inside your head and maybe steer you into a positive direction.

\'user

Sean: What if I didn't need your help?

Dr. Richardson: I know you do, you just don't want it and that's not a bad thing, I understand you are a very tough individual and I know that you enjoy being able to handle situations on your own, but you have to understand that if help is being thrown at you, then why not take it ? [Pauses] and plus, it's court order that you communicate with me, because if you don't then your back in jail.

FUCK

Dr. Richardson: We can make this easy, all I want to do is get inside your head a bit and learn what's been going on since the last we met, if I feel like your able to continue without professional help behind you then I will let the court and the judge know, if not then I will continue to work with you.

Sean: I guess I have no choice.

Dr. Richardson: At this time Mr. Williams, you don't.

Dr. Richardson smiles as she pulls her pin out of her purse, Sean leans back on the couch and sighs as he prepares for the questions, the scene fades to black.

To Be Continued.
>

Offline Mercedes

• View Profile
    • Mercedes
Planning a return.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:57:17 PM »

Mercedes: I wasn't planning on showing up, but since I feel as though Sean needs an intervention right now, then I'll do anything to help.

The scene opens up outside Sean's condominium, a car pulls up to the front entrance, and inside Mercedes is shown, she chats for a couple seconds and then hangs her phone up sliding her phone back into her purse, she opens the door and steps out.

\'user
>[Thinking to herself] Mercedes: This should be interesting.

Mercedes makes her way into the front entrance, and heads toward the elevator.

Sean's Condo

Inside

Sean: I really feel as this meeting is not necessary, we finished our regular sessions a month ago.

Dr. Richardson: I had to practically beg you to come to your last session which is was not court ordered, I will say I was disappointed that you decided to change your number and then up and move from Philadelphia.

Sean: I wasn't your concern anymore.

Dr. Richardson: You will always be my concern, your not only a patient, but you do mean a great deal to me and I only have a certain select of clients that I do keep in contact with, I am not obligated, but I choose to.

Sean: Who told you where I was?

Dr. Richardson: Does it matter? Let's just say you have friends who are concerned that you are going down the wrong  path, and a person who is in denial like you will blame your friends and try their hardest to make me believe that they don't have a problem.

Sean: I am not back on drugs.

Dr. Richardson: But alcohol has returned to your life, I can smell a little on your breath now.

Sean sighs.

Dr. Richardson: I don't ever want you to feel as though I am forcing you to live your life a certain way, I only want you to be happy and that is where I am trying to get you to.

Sean: A happy place?

Dr. Richardson: A comfortable place.

Knock... Knock

Dr. Richardson: We have a guest, and before you say no, I just want you to hear her out and also listen to how she feels.

Dr. Richardson rises up from the couch and heads over to the door, she opens it and greets Mercedes who is standing in the door way with a smile on her face, Mercedes looks over at Sean who now has a frown on his face. Mercedes shakes her head and walks inside, she leans down and kisses Sean on the cheek, and then makes her way over to the chair opposite of him.

Dr. Richardson: I appreciate you meeting with us. [Sits down in the chair] Sean and I were just discussing why he is having meetings with me again.

Mercedes: I'm pretty sure he wasn't happy.

Sean: You got that right.

Mercedes: Its for your own good.

Sean: And how do you know what my good is?

Mercedes shakes her head.

Mercedes: Listen Sean, we only brought you here because we are trying to help, you are too fucking old to constantly keep messing up your life and honestly I don't feel like I should keep financially supporting you if you are going to keep messing shit up.

Sean: Whatever.

Dr. Richardson: What do you mean financially supporting him?

Mercedes: Sean hasn't received a decent check in months, no one wants to hire him, and he was released from his contract with SCW, luckily Synn and I were able to get his contract reinstated with certain complications and one of those was he would have to be sober, which he can't seem to be, because every time I turn around this fucker is drunk or high.

Mercedes places her hand on her head, she wipes underneath her eyes, and looks back up at Sean.

Mercedes: I've let him borrow money, I've loaned him money, every month I feel as though I'm his sugar momma, I wire money to his account every month, I've paid the rent on his house in Philly these last couple months, and since January I've added two car notes to two cars that I don't drive, so Dr. Richardson you do the math.

Dr. Richardson: [Looks at Sean] It seems like she has done a lot for you recently.

Sean: And I am grateful, I told her once I get back on my feet and I start making money again that I would pay her back everything.

Mercedes: It's not about the money Sean, that's what you don't get.

Dr. Richardson: Do you see that you are hurting her Sean?

Sean: My life is going through drastic changes right now and I am sorry to whoever I hurt in the process, but right now I have to focus on me.

Mercedes: Your so fucking selfish, and honestly you didn't act this way until you started hanging around Nicki, that bum bitch.

Dr. Richardson: Who is Nicki ?

Sean: My manager and best friend.

Mercedes: I was your best friend, now you can't even return any my calls, but when he feels that his house or cars are in danger of not getting paid, then that's when I'll hear from you.

Sean: I'm busy.

Dr. Richardson: Busy doing what?

Mercedes: Snorting coke up his nose.

Sean: I don't have to sit here and take this.

Sean jumps up from the chair, he makes his way into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Dr. Richardson: Give him some time, this was all pushed up on him so I'm pretty sure he is in a different place mentally.

Mercedes: He needs to understand that no one is trying to punish him or judge him, but we are only concerned and we only want to help to him.

Dr. Richardson nods as she agrees with Mercedes, she signals one minute and makes her way over to Sean's door, she knocks and waits until Sean finally opens the door, she makes her way in closing the door behind her as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:40:36 PM by Mercedes »
>
Still The Queen Of Wrestling, F*CK the COMPETITION.