Author Topic: Damaged.  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Damaged.
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:48:29 PM »

I don't have the fucking money for a lawyer.

The scene opens up with Sean standing in the door way, iPhone in hand. He looks up at Nicki who is standing by the balcony door, she flicks the ash off her cigarette, takes another hit and then tosses it off the balcony.

Center City

Nicki: What are you going to do ?

Sean: I want full custody.

Nicki: You're not getting full custody, your past is filled be fuck ups and problems, and the judge will look at that.

Sean: My son doesn't need to be around Vincent or Erica.

Nicki: This is going to blow up into something huge and honestly your finances can't handle a huge hit like this, I think you should wait before you focus on that child, you have more important things to focus on like rebuilding your career.

Sean: Fuck my career and fuck the losers of SCW.

Nicki: Good mindset, but right now SCW is the only thing offering you a paycheck and money is very much needed now, you are living off your savings and that's dwindling down as we speak.

Nicki was right, she was only here to help me and her advice is definitely something I needed to hear. I'm not broke, I'm just not financially (Pauses) I can't think of the word at this moment, but let's just say I can't splurge like I use to.

The whole baby mess made it difficult for me to do anything, majority of my assets and money were frozen until the custody battle was over with, Erica is expecting me to pay more $15,000 grand a month and she claims I owe her back pay.

The whole situation was stressful, there are days I don't even want to get out of bed because I don't want to deal with the drama.

Nicki: Honestly I say you make an agreement, get joint custody, pay what you need to and leave it at that, both of you have negative history in your past and the only way for your to persuade the judge is to show him that you've actually improved and made a better life for yourself.

Nicki makes her way over to the couch and sits down beside Sean, she leans over to him resting her head on his shoulder.

Nicki: Everything will be alright, trust me Sean, I know the greatest lawyers and i can get you whatever you need.

Sean: I think I should talk to Synn first.

Nicki moans, she rolls her eyes jumping up from the couch, she turns and looks at Sean.

Nicki: We don't need Synn involved in any of this, he has his own issues to worry about and I really don't want father time around.

Sean sits there with a puzzled look on his face.

Sean: I never knew that you felt that way about Synn, and what's strange to me is that you've never met him so how can you have such a negative mindset about that man.

Nicki:
[Takes a deep breath] When I ask you this, I need you to think really hard before you answer it, but do you honestly love this man?

Something told me she was going to ask me that question, the question I always find myself ignoring or trying to resist answering, I didn't know what it was I had for Synn, Love ? Yes! in love ? I don't know.

Sean: I care deeply for Synn, he has done things for me no man would possibly ever would and if I could I would give him back every fucking dollar he has ever given to me, but Synn and I are on different pages and we always have been, he is always in and out of my life and its not always his fault, but I don't know how it would work out if we actually took the time out to become a real couple.

Nicki: I don't see what you see in him, but personally he is more of a father figure to you. And I don't know what you guys do in the privacy of your home or whatever, but I don't see any type of attraction there, maybe I just don't see love period but who knows, opposites attract and with this world today, anything can happen.

I didn't understand what Nicki's hatred was towards Synn, maybe it wasn't hate, maybe she just didn't like him but she really never gave me a good enough reason and it was the first time for me to hear someone not liking Synn.

Nicki: My point is, you shouldn't be focused on relationships, Synn, or anything that doesn't deal with getting your career on track. You have to understand that in the beginning you were undefeated once again, you shocked a lot of people when you made your return to the ring, look at your life and what you've experienced.

Sean: You're right.

Nicki: You're almost 26 Sean, its time to really get serious, you are not young anymore and you really should set a better example for yourself, but not only yourself, your brother, your son, your family, and even the millions of people that look up to you, the people that admire you.

She was right, even though I didn't want to admit it, she was right.

Nicki: Right now Erica and Vincent are making you look like a terrible person, I suggest you lawyer up, pay what you need to pay and be on your way, the more you fight for this child the more difficult you make it and those lawyer fees and court costs will eat you alive.

KNOCK ... KNOCK

\'user

Sean looks up at Nicki and then at the door.

Sean: Are you expecting anyone ?

Nicki: No, are you?

Sean shakes his head and walks over to the front door, he opens it to find Synn standing on the other side. Sean's mouth drops as he stands there for a minute staring at Synn.

Synn: [Chuckles] You look like you've seen a ghost.

Sean: [Clears Throat] I have.

Synn: Are you going to invite me in?

Nicki makes her way over to the door, she stands in between Sean and Synn.

Nicki: Look, Mr. [Pauses] What's your last name?

Synn: I don't think that information is needed, but unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure to meet you, and you are?

Nicki: Leaving. [Turns and looks at Sean] If you excuse me Sean, I have a couple errands to run and I'll be back to go over your contract and handle some other things, so if you need me, contact me on my cell.

Sean nods as he watches Nicki pass Synn and leave, Sean stands in the door way.

Synn: Is everything alright?

Sean: [Mumbles] Sure.

Synn: So why haven't you invited me in yet?

Sean: Why are you here?

Synn: [Laughs] Something must me wrong, but if I'm bothering you then I can come at a later time, I will only be in Philadelphia for a short period of time, I have some other engagements to attend but I hadn't heard from you in a couple months and I wanted to make sure you were alright.

Sean: I've been better, but I'm pretty sure you read up on me in the tabloids.

Synn: I have, I heard about the recent drug bust in Kentucky, I find it random for you to be in Kentucky in a low end motel, but I won't judge or ask questions, I just hope that you aren't going down the same path before.

Sean: It wouldn't matter, Synn I love you, I love you more then words can say, but I am such a fucking screw up and I really don't want to bring anymore of my drama into your life.

Synn: I've never complained.

Sean: Of course you wouldn't, I know you care for me, and I know you only want me to succeed but I just can't right now. I owe you and Mercedes basically my life, and I know it was you that talked the bosses in to giving me my contract back, and I just hate that you have to run after me and fix all my little problems.

Synn finally walks pass Sean leaving him standing in the door way.

Synn: Join me.

Synn makes his way over to the couch, he sits down, resting his feet on the coffee table.

Synn: You have to understand that I don't mind helping you Sean, I see a lot of myself in you and I know right now you have a hard time, you may not tell me everything but I do know bits and pieces of whats going on in your life. You are a well respected gentleman, and its not only for your wrestling, but your personality, your whole demeanor. Regardless of what the situation is, I will always be here to help, whether its as a friend, your partner, or just your plain lover. [Laughs] but don't ever think I have a problem when it comes to helping you.

Sean: I really appreciate that.

Synn: You really shouldn't push the people that care for you the most out of your life, you let all these new people in and out of your life and their not steering you in the right direction and that's what scares me the most.

Sean: What do you mean ?

Synn: I really think you should focus on the people who has been there, the people who knows your issues, the people who know your problems and let them help you. These new people that are just popping up, they don't know anything beside what they read in the magazines and maybe what you tell them, but they will never know the full story and I think a lot of these people are bad influences on you.

Sean: I'm old enough to handle and make my own decisions.

Synn: If that was the case then some of the situations you are in, wouldn't even matter or you wouldn't be in them.

Sean: .....

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. The one thing I didn't like about Synn is that he never beat around the bush, he was always so real and honest about the things that came out of his mouth, and I know he doesn't intend to hurt me and I know that he means well, but sometimes the deliverance can of any of his messages can hit you like a brick wall and make you wake up and realize the shit you may be doing might not be the best thing.

If that makes any sense.

Synn: I'm always here for you Sean, just know that.

It was something about Synn that made me realize I could never let him go, he meant the world to me, he was the only man that ever came into my life and gave me so much love and affection, but never wanted anything in return.

Sean: I do love you, and that's real homie.

Synn: Homie? [Shrugs his shoulders] I can live with that.

Sean smiles as he walks toward Synn, Synn lays back on the couch as Sean sits on his lap, he wraps his arms around Synn's neck leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

It's been so long, but I've missed him so much, I needed this because at that moment I was hurt, I was confused, stressed and under a lot of pressure. It would feel nice to relieve some of that tension and make love to the man I know in my heart I should be with, but my mind was telling me something different.

Synn reaches around and grabs Sean pushing him down on the couch, he starts lifting Sean's shirt up but stops.

Sean: What's wrong?

Synn: I don't know if this is something you really want to do.

Sean: I need you.

The two lock lips again as the scene slowly fades to black.

1 Hour Later.

\'user

The scene opens back up in Sean's bedroom, Synn is shown lying in the bed, the sheet covering his body. Sean climbs out of the bed, he paces around the room looking for his phone and wallet, he slides his jeans on and grabs a shirt of the chair, he looks over at Synn and smiles.

BEEP...

Sean receives a text to his iPhone, he looks down at the phone and reads the text that was sent from Nicki.

Meet me at Broad & Wyoming street now, I got some work for you and  I need you to take care of it immediately, I'll give you the details when you get here.

Sean sighs as he slides his phone in his back pocket, he grabs his keys and makes his way towards the door as the scene again fades to black.

To Be Cont’d.
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Damaged.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »

I had the worst f*cking headache anyone could ask for, these late nights trying to make an extra dollar is driving me crazy.

No, not prostitution, but a different type of business definitely took my interest, and at this moment I need all the money I can get.

BEEP... BEEP ... BEEP...

F*cking stupid ass alarm clock.

Mercedes Condo.

The scene opens up inside Mercedes Condo, Sean is shown laying across the bed in his pajama pants and a T - Shirt. He reaches for his iPhone on the table and hits the snooze button shutting the alarm off, he rolls back over and closes his eyes, but is awaken by Mercedes voice.

Mercedes: We have work to do Sean, get up.

Sean groans as he slowly sits up, he turns and looks at Mercedes and frowns.

Sean: I wish I could stay sleep forever, I really don't understand how I got myself into this mess again.

Mercedes: A common mistake, but honestly Sean I told you to get rid of the Miami property years ago, you haven't stayed there since I've last wrestled and its been a couple years Sean, you really need to let it go.

Sean: It's my getaway pad and I only go there to clear my head, I mean come on Mercy, you have 5 rental properties and you don't stay at all them.

Mercedes: But I can afford my mortgages on all of them.

Even though I didn't want to admit it, she was right. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about my situation and what's going on in my life, it seems like my brother Brandon wasn't - well wait, let me rephrase that before I place the blame on someone else.

It seems like myself and my finance manager was not handling my funds appropriately and now my condo in South Beach is in foreclosure, and I need to come up with at least half to keep it from being sold at auction, and you ask how much is half ?

Let's just say its more then I make in a year wrestling her in SCW under contract.

Sean reaches down on the ground and grabs his jeans that he slid off from earlier in the night, he slides both legs into the jeans pulling them up to his waist, he reaches in the pocket pulls out a paper towel with a blunt wrapped inside.

Mercedes: You can't be serious right now.

Sean: I need to make a call and I can't be sober when I make this car, it just won't work.

Mercedes: And what call is this ?

Sean: I'm going to ask Synn for the money, maybe he can help me get out of foreclosure status and then later on I can figure out how I can repay him.

Mercedes: You owe Synn your life, you own him your hand in marriage, hell he should own your mind, body, and soul right now after all he has done for you Sean, but I really don't think its a good idea.

Sean: Let me just think on it.

Mercedes: Look, do what you need to do and figure out something quick. I already told you I don't mind giving you the money if you really want to keep this property, but I cannot continue bailing you out of these easy situations.

HERE COMES THE PEP TALK.

Mercedes: I don't want to sound like your mother, but I really think you should let this property go, it's not worth it and honestly you just financed and purchased a home in L.A. which you told me you were moving back to, you let Brandon keep the condo in Philly, so whats the point of you keeping this condo here in Miami, you should do a quick sale, make some profit and let go of this condo.

It only made sense, I wanted to keep the condo more for my own personal and selfish reasons, but I guess when you really think about it, it doesn't make sense to let it go.

Mercedes: You need to get your head back into the game, I know it's been tough for you these last couple of years but hey that is life, and honestly to me you have proved to me, to SCW, to your fans and anyone else that watches you that you are a decent individual, you have a heart and your strong as hell.

Sean: Thank You.

Mercedes: People will always put you down or talk about you because your so open when it comes to your life, and when they look at you and see what you've experience, they'll think of you as soft and no one will ever take the initiative to believe in you or what you have to offer.

Sean sighs.

Mercedes: Stop playing the victim all the time, and don't make it seem like you want people to feel sorry for you, your not a pitty party and your not a bitch. When I met you, I knew that you would grow to be something and someone, and I still believe that Sean.

Hearing those words of encouragement made me feel good, that was something I could always count on Mercedes for and that was her good advice.

Sean walks over to Mercedes and kisses her on the cheek, she smiles as she watches Sean head towards the door, he reaches and grabs his glasses and his shirt and makes his way out the door closing it behind him.

Outside

The scene opens up with Sean making his way through the lobby and towards the front entrance, he notices through the glass windows Paparazzi, some reporters and fans standing near the door, he shakes his head as he makes his way towards the door.

Paparazzi: SEAN ! SEAN ! COMMENT ON YOUR DUI ARREST IN HAWAII LAST MONTH, OR WHAT ABOUT THE ACCIDENT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO ?? SEAN ?? WERE YOU UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

\'user

Sean ignores the Paparazzi by trying to force his way through the crowd, but it stopped by Victoria Lesser, a local Miami reporter for the local news.

Victoria: Sean, please if you can answer a few questions for me.

Sean:
[Voice cracks] I don't have the - [Clears Throat] I don't have the time Ms. Lesser.

Victoria: Just a couple minutes please.

Sean: I have a meeting to attend to, but I can meet you later, leave your information at the front desk and I'll gather it later.

Victoria nods her head.

Victoria: But first before I do that, answer this question please?

Sean stops and looks at Victoria.

Victoria: WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU BACK IN THE RING ?

Sean: [Laughs] Soon enough, I'm actually heading to a meeting right now that is focused on my return, so I say stay tuned to your televisions because SCW and the whole **BEEP** world is about to be surprised.

Sean laughs as he jumps in his car and speeds off, the scene fades to black.
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Damaged.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 10:43:00 AM »

These last couple days of restless nights, stressful mornings, and irritating days were hopefully over, I was close to re-signing with SCW and even closer to getting rid of my bachelor pad which is what Mercedes calls it. I couldn’t help but think maybe things were finally turning around for me, there were some other issues that I needed to deal with, but I know that would take time.
Everyone around me besides Nicki wants me to try and get full custody of my son, which in the beginning was the best idea ever, but who knows if I’m ready to raise a child, who knows if I can handle a huge responsibility like that, I sit and think everyday what kind of father I would be, and if I would repeat any of things that were done to me by my father.

But I know leaving my son in the hands of Erica and Vincent wasn’t the best idea, word on the street that Vincent was back in the drug business, that man will never learn.

Mercedes Condo.

The scene opens up inside Mercedes condo, Sean is shown standing in the kitchen waiting on his noodles to finish boiling. The front door opens and Mercedes walks in, instead of walking into the kitchen, she makes her way into the bedroom.

Sean: That’s weird.

Sean turns the fire down under the pot and walks over toward Mercedes room stopping in the doorway.

Sean: Did I do something?

Mercedes sighs.

\'user

Mercedes: I am really trying to help you clean your image up Sean, but you are making all these decisions without speaking with me first, and I understand that I am not your lawyer or your publicist or whatever you are using these days but I am closer to you then family.

Sean: What are you getting at?

Mercedes: You had Nicki book you a sit down interview with Victoria Lesser, and you know she is a talk show queen here in Miami, she is going to drill whatever information she can out of you and you are so naïve that you will put yourself in a predicament that might mess up some future endeavors for you.

Sean: That is not true, and I asked Nicki to book the interview because I feel like I need to address some recent situations that are being blown out of proportion.

Mercedes: Nicki is going to run your brand into the grown with her coke head self, you think this woman is actually helping you?

Sean: You don’t know her well enough to make any of those accusations about her, so I suggest we just leave her out of this.

Mercedes shakes her head in disgust, she walks pass Sean knocking him into the wall. Sean turns and heads toward Mercedes grabbing her by the arm.

Sean: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Mercedes pushes Sean’s hand away and jumps in his face.

Mercedes: MY PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU’RE A COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG, YOU DON’T TAKE OWN TO ANY OFYOUR MISTAKES, AND YOU LET THE MOST RANDOM PEOPLE WHO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HELP YOU INTO YOUR LIFE AND THAT TURNS OUT TO BE A FUCKING DISASTER.

Sean: WHATEVER.

Mercedes: Keep playing with fire Sean, when you were 18 and growing this whole cry for help and attention seeking was cute but you are almost 26 years old and its time for you grow the hell up.

Sean: I’ve been doing a lot better. I think you are blowing this way out of line.

Mercedes: Is that your only excuse, then I definitely don’t want to hear it right now and honestly next time you decide to make friends, then you should really do your research
[DOOR OPENS] because there are things about your coke head friend that you don’t know about.

Mercedes turns and notices Nicki standing in the door-way to her condo.
Mercedes: BITCH, did you just walk into my house and not announce yourself or even KNOCK ?

Nicki drops her purse to ground.

Sean: Nicki, wait outside please.

Nicki: HELL NO, not after what this tramp just said, you sit back and point a lot of fingers, but let’s not forget who you are and how you got to where you are MISS MATTHEWS, I’ve never disrespected you and I don’t think you should disrespect me.

Mercedes: This is MY HOUSE!

Nicki: Apologize.

Mercedes: FUCK OFF.

Nicki: So sad, 29 years old and you still act like a child, but I remember even in High School you acted this way.

I couldn’t believe my ears, HIGH SCHOOL?[color]

Sean: What do you mean in high school? You two went to high school together, wow that’s news to me.

Mercedes: It was something I was trying to forget.

Nicki: I can see your still the same cocky bitch you were in high school, but I guess all that dick sucking paid off because I see your living large now, so who was it this time? I’m pretty sure the man was married.

Mercedes: That’s it bitch!

Mercedes leaps from across the room forcing Nicki through the glass water fountain, Nicki falls to the floor screaming in pain, she grabs a piece of Mercedes hair forcing her neck to snap back, Mercedes falls to the ground giving Nicki a chance to get up.

Sean: MAN WHAT THE HELL !!

Sean rushes over to Nicki grabbing her by the waist and forcing her against the wall, Mercedes slowly stands up and walks toward Nicki, she reaches her arm out grabbing a hold of Nicki’s hair, Mercedes balls her first and strikes Nicki twice in the face, Sean turns and pushes Mercedes back.

I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears at this moment, I had my best friend, my mentor in one corner and then my fucking manager/assistant in the other corner brawling, I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to be involved.

Mercedes: LET GO OF ME SEAN, MATTER OF FACT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT, BOTH OF YOU !! NOW !!

Sean: Wai -

Mercedes: RIGHT NOW !! NOW !! NOW !!

Sean moves from in front of Mercedes, he turns and helps Nicki back to her feet, he turns and looks at Mercedes one more time, she ignores the frown on Sean faces and points toward the door. Sean sighs as he opens the door and walks out.

The scene fades.

3 Hours Later.

Marriott.

The scene opens up in a private meeting room located at the Marriott, inside Sean is shown looking through his phone, on the other side Nicki stood still rubbing her fingers through her hair.

Nicki: I swear I think that bitch pulled some of my weave out.

Sean looks up, but back down at his phone ignoring the comment Nicki had just made.

Sean: Are you guys almost done?

Sean looks up at the camera crew, one guy sticks his thumb up and smiles. The door to the meeting room opens and Victoria walks in, she walks over to Sean embracing him, she turns and sits in the chair, after about 10 minutes, the camera men cue to Victoria they are ready.

Sean: Please do not embarrass me, or disrespect me.
Victoria nods.

Victoria: [Holds Mic Up] Thank you for taking the time to meet with me Mr. Williams, especially at short notice.

\'user

Sean: It’s fine.

Victoria: So let’s get right in on the important topic at hand, about two weeks ago you were involved in a car accident which placed you in the hospital, but only a month after a DUI Arrest which was made in Hawaii, now did alcohol play a part in this accident ?

Sean: [Laughs] I was not under the influence and I was not at fault, I was very lucky that I survived the car accident with only minor injuries.

Victoria: But explain the DUI arrest, I mean how did that happen?

Sean: How does any other DUI arrest happen, I was under the influence leaving a party a hosted a local club there, I was booked and released an hour later, and all charges were dropped against me and I am sitting here today a free man and a healthy man.

Victoria: Are you using any drugs?

Sean: You promised me a nice clean interview and you are attacking me and we haven’t been talking for five minutes, should I end this now?

Victoria: People want the facts, I find it pathetic that a handsome man at your age, can constantly bring issues and drama into their lives. I mean at 21 years old, you were worth a little over a million dollars, you modeled, you did side acting and you wrestled.

Sean: And I still do those things.

Victoria: You haven’t found a decent gig since you were fired from SCW, I heard substance abuse was the cause of that.

Nicki walks over.

Nicki: That’s enough.

Sean: No let her believe those rumors, the accusations out against me, I love it, I love the attention and it only keeps me relevant, but what you don’t understand Ms. Lesser that my life may not be perfect, but I am finally comfortable where I’m at, and your comments won’t affect me or get in the way of re-inventing myself and helping me get to a much better place.

Sean jumps up from the chair and heads toward the door.

Victoria: Before you go Sean, how about you comment on your recent foreclosure, or how about you comment on your house being raided in Philadelphia.

Sean stops and turns toward Victoria.

Sean: What the hell are you talking about ?

Victoria: You should pay more attention the news my dear. [Turns and looks at the camera crew] Let’s wrap this up, I thought I could help this moron.

Sean stood there speechless, he pulls his iPhone out of his pocket and dials Brandon’s number as the scene fades to black.
>