Author Topic: Alliances  (Read 600 times)

Offline HoweProductions

• View Profile
Alliances
« on: April 08, 2022, 11:59:16 PM »
Alliances

If I were to contemplate it, and I spend a lot of time contemplating, the card for this week’s Climax Control here in SCW was certainly cause some food for thought. In fact, as I was perusing the card the idea did cross my mind of wondering just who writes the blurbs for matches. Yes, I am keenly aware of the fact that in Mercedes Vargas and Seleana Zdunich my client Ms. Jon is going to be facing not one but two opponents who have considerable experience to her own. That was not forgotten by me because nothing is forgotten by me. I knew before even reading the card that Mercedes and Seleana had both been professional wrestlers longer than my client. Any moron with even a smidgen of sense who watches wrestling even slightly could probably figure this out. Because after all, here we are, barely into April and Ms. Jon’s contract wasn’t even signed until the last week in February. I would certainly hope that is the case with my client being as inexperienced as she is.

Just like it is not a surprise to me that at 272 pounds that Ms. Jon outweighs both of her opponents in this match. All you need to be able to do is basic addition and you would realize that. At 125 pounds and 127 pounds respectively, Mercedes and Seleana are a lot like some of the other supermodels that SCW tries to pass off as wrestlers. That is just what SCW tries to do.  Apparently this also means that Mercedes and Seleana are going to align first and try to take Ms Jon out of the equation, and on the surface I would agree that this makes the most sense. I do not necessarily always do things that are on the surface. Sometimes I look deeper into things and when I looked deeper at this match up, the classic triple threat as it were, an interesting thought started to percolate in my mind. I started to wonder, what if the alliance that happens in this match were not Mercedes and Seleana teaming up to take out Ms. Jon. Rather would happen if it ended up Mercedes and Ms Jon were to band together long enough to eliminate Seleana from contention and then that would leave the two of them to see who was going to win this contest.

Sure people do not like it when I bring this up, but that is exactly what could happen Sunday, and it is exactly what I have already started telling my client should happen in order to lead to the best results for the two of us. Like it or not SCW faithfully, that scenario is exactly what you are going to be seeing too, if Mercedes Vargas really wants to be successful in this contest. Because I know you Mercedes. No I do not mean that I really know you like we are friends or anything like that. Not what I am talking about at all when I say that I know you. I have watched you in person from afar however and here is what I have found out concerning you and Seleana Zdunich; There is no way that you could possibly even like Seleana! That might make me a mean person, but I will be damned if it isn’t true. You are a take no prisoners warrior Mercedes, willing to do whatever it takes to win the match she is involved in, even if that means bending or even breaking the rules. All that matters to you is that you come out on top by the time that the match is finished, and for that I can respect you.

I do respect you, Mercedes. Seleana however walks to a different path. Seleana likes to play by the rules and likes to pander to all of the fans. Those are two things that even without asking you personally that I know that you do not agree with just like my client does not agree with those things either. Rules are just like records; they were made to be broken and as for pandering to the fans, doesn’t that just make you sick Mercedes? I know that makes Ms. Jon sick. In fact if you were to ask her, Ms. Jon would tell you in her own special way that she can’t even understand why they need to let fans into the arenas at our events to begin with. She is just a monster, hell bent on destruction of anyone or anything that stands in her way. I would like to think that I am right about you Mercedes and you too are nothing more than a monster, a cold blooded killer. That you can take some pander bear like Seleana and you can just squash her like a bug when the opportunity presents itself.

Because rest assured Mercedes, the opportunity will present itself soon enough. I want you to take all the time that you need leading up to this match, and then I want you to join forces with my client so that the two of you together can destroy Seleana Zdunich. SCW does not need people like her going around this company trying to be friends with everyone and still have good wrestling matches with them as well. There is a marked difference between having an alliance with someone on the roster as opposed to having a friendship. Wrestlers are not meant to have friendship with other wrestlers. That causes them not to have that killer instinct that every wrestler needs to have in order to be successful. Ms. Jon does not have a problem with this being fact, but what about you, Mercedes? Just like I know that Seleana will not do this because she doesn't have it in her, I really believe that you do have what it takes to get the job done Mercedes.

You and Ms. Jon Mecedes, the two of you are like two peas in a pod. Very quickly with you two monsters, two women of like minds you will quickly dispatch Seleana and then all that will be left is the real match can begin, and may the best monster win. Make no mistake either Mercedes, I know who that best monster will be in the end. I know that while you have a wealth of knowledge and experience that my client does not have, eventually facing a woman of her stature will overwhelm you by the time that it was finished. Ms. Jon will overwhelm you in a way that she could not overwhelm Tempest in her last match, a match that she lost because she wasn't ready for the firepower that Tempest could come back at her with. Ms Jon wasn't properly prepared for everything that Tempest has to offer given that she did not know how to respond because Tempest can match her in size, something that had never been encountered by Ms. Jon in her brief career. Since Ms. Jon is my client, I took it personally responsible for her not being prepared going into that match, and you had better believe that I will not  have that happen ever again.

Ms. Jon will eventually get another opportunity to square off against Tempest. Until that time though, Ms. Jon will have other matches and that starts with this week's match against you and Seleana, Mercedes. I have suggested an alliance between the two of you for the match but let me be perfectly clear on this point; either way, I will not fail her again. That means either way when the dust has finally settled, victory will belong to Ms. Jon.

As they road in his Lincoln Towncar together, Martin could not help but wonder what was wrong with Ms. Jon. Not that she had told him that there was anything wrong; Ms. Jon does not actually tell him if there is something troubling her. That is one of the many things that he has come to expect honestly. If there was something that was causing an issue for his client, Martin often needed to become a detective and figure out the problem first before he could figure out a solution. Martin was well on his way to trying to decide what that problem was today when Ms. Jon surprised her advocate and all at once offered in a young child’s voice, “So, are we there yet?” This absolutely stunned Martin as this was the first time that Ms Jon offered anything before him in conversation. Could Ms. Jon be becoming more comfortable, more trusting of him? Only time would tell for sure on that score, though he could certainly hope that is the case. For now though, Martin was not about to let this opportunity to speak with his client pass him by.

“Are we there yet? Are you thinking that we have been in the vehicle for too long Ms. Jon?” The childlike monster can only nod. “We have been riding for a long time. I just want to get out and go play with my dolls, and I know that I have been a good girl except against the big girl, so I should get to play with my dolls.”

The big girl was what Ms. Jon called Tempest, her opponent that had defeated her at the recent pay per view, and now it was Martin’s turn to nod because he realized what the problem was now, as he slowly tried to calm her down, even before she became riled up.  “Relax Ms. Jon, I have told you multiple times that your match against the big girl and particularly your loss in it was not your fault, and it will not happen again have I not?” “Yes but..” “But nothing. It wasn't your fault, and you will get another chance to beat up the big girl when the time is right. For now let's just enjoy the rest of the ride. Then I want you to meet my son when we get where we are going.” Ms. Jon’s eyes like up. “Will he play with me?” “Yes, of course”

“YAY!”