Author Topic: Click Click Boom  (Read 338 times)

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Click Click Boom
« on: October 24, 2018, 07:10:38 PM »
 Prologue-The Hunger

It’s hard.

Living up to that potential people see in you. I understand it. See these days if the name Alicia Lukas isn’t at the top, if the person behind the name and actions isn’t going for a title or holding a title then I’m a failure. I’m not living up to that potential that people say they see in me. That kind of pressure and attitude helps me thrive, But it still weighs on my mind

Especially given my past.

See when I first got into all of this, when I started training, my first matches, hell my first year there was no expectations or light of potential. I was left alone, I was an afterthought and there was no pressure. No future to speak of. No one telling me that I should be doing better. Most people would miss that feeling, the one where you’re not a failure while still winning matches.

There’s an addiction. I chase big matches and championships like a vampire chasing a vein. I feel the need to push myself and face the best. When others see mountains they either yell at it to try and make it seem like a hill, so when they conquer it the anticipation and luster are gone. Or, alternatively, they look at the mountain...and walk around it….

I look for a way to knock the fucker down.

I look for a way to stand in it’s broken rubble and raise my fist in the air.

Some say that is a detriment, I get myself in situations I can’t win. But then, I do. But when something happens and I stumble at the last hurdle. When I fall and start to pick myself up and people pull out the usual trump card. No pun to the president intended.

They talk about me as if I’m done.

As if one loss will define me.

One failure will end me.

But what you all seem to fail to comprehend, is that losses, failures and the like starve me. They stop me from getting my goals and stop me from feeding that hunger I have and my ego. So when you push me, when you talk about me as if I’m not the best goddamn professional wrestler on this planet today. Well…

That just makes me want it even more….

I’m still a champion, I’m still a destructive force and now. Well, now I have a new carrot to chase. And you should all be fucking terrified.

Scene One-The night before
Off Camera
Atlanta, Georgia
6 Months Ago

The hotel room was in shambles. The covers pulled off the bed. Clothes were thrown over furniture. The half-naked snoring bodies of five different women laid all over the place, the floor, the bed, one of the girls was upside down on a chair. Alicia smiled looking at her friends with a small shake of her head. A few shot glasses sit on the table. Two her right her mother Barbara sits with her arms crossed over her chest looking less than impressed. To her left Alicia’s 21-year-old sister Zoey. Alicia slides the shot glasses either side of her in front of them. Barbara gave a loud tutting noise showing her disdain.

Zoey laughed and shooked her head as she and Alicia picked the glasses up, Barbara rolled her eyes and shook her head before Zoey broke the silence. ”Come on Mom, we’re celebrating Ali’s last night as a free woman.” Alicia laughed to herself as Barbara seemed to groan under her breath “Her name is Violet, and yours is Rose, I don’t care for these “stage” names.” Both Alicia and Zoey sighed deeply and looked at each other before raising the glasses higher. Barbara took the glass and raised it up looking even more annoyed as Zoey took over.

”To new beginnings and a future with happiness.” They hit the glasses together lightly and downed the clear liquid. Alicia smirked as Zoey closed her eyes and pushed out an awkward almost painful looking breath. Barbara stuck her tongue out and shook her head as Alicia poured another shot for each. A few of the girls stirred as Zoey sneered mumbling “lightweights” in a low register. Alicia overhead the remark and snickered before pushing the glasses out again. “To making smarter choices!” They downed the shots again with similar results. This time Alicia could feel the sting of the vodka as it moved down her throat. After a few moments, Barbara leaned over grabbing the bottle of Grey Goose pouring the shots. Zoey and Alicia slowly looked at each other Zoey shaking her head in shock as Alicia laughed.

They picked up their glasses. And Barbara who seemed more inebriated than raised the glass first. “To our family, and my sexy new son in law” Zoey had already started to drink, the words causing her to spit out the vodka with laughter. Alicia’s eyes widened as Barbara took her shot and sighed. “At least I’m invited to this one” Alicia shook her head as Zoey gave her sister a pat on the shoulder. Alicia’s heart dropped as she knew exactly what her mother was referring to.

“Mom I, I’m sorry and the whole thing with Chris was a huge mistake. I was confused and I was stupid and I let him talk me into getting married.”  There was an awkward silence. Alicia poured another shot and took it down as Zoey did the same. Barbara stared off into the distance and then slowly looked at her daughters. “You found a good one Violet. Are you nervous?” “Terrified” Zoey laughed to herself shaking her head pushing up to her feet, towering over her older sister and their mother, looking more like their father than their mother. Her large arms and broad shoulders showing a natural size and athletic ability few had.

“What’s so funny?” Alicia chuckled too after asking the question titling her head. Alicia was shorter than Zoey, a little smaller but also athletically gifted and strong. “The hell have you got to worry about or be scared about Ali?” Zoey seemed almost annoyed at her sisters fear and trepidation. Alicia didn’t answer and Zoey smiled lightly. There was a silence in the room as Alicia bit her bottom lip before hearing her mothers voice cut through it, a small slur still there after her increased vodka intake. “Zoey is right dear”

Alicia and Zoey slowly looked at each other shocked their mother would use one of their “stage” names over their birth names. That of Violet for Alicia and Rose for Zoey. Barbara turned and smiled warmly another different sign. “You are successful, you have two beautiful sons and tomorrow you will be marrying a man who treats you like a queen, who loves you and unlike every other man that has come into your life will not humiliate or use you. Can’t even say that about your Father” “Mom!” “oh hush dear I know what I’m talking about.”

Alicia can’t help but laugh as Zoey rolled her eyes. Zoey was always more protective of their father Jason. Alicia had a strained relationship with both her parents. Their brother Josh was a mama’s boy, Zoey was daddy’s little girl. Alicia though, she was her own women. She had been since she walked out on her abusing teenage relationship, one that her mother was partly responsible for. Barbara got to her feet and put her hand on Alicia’s shoulder patting it lightly before walking across the room opening up the door to her suite.

Zoey looked through the fridge and pulled out a few beers putting them on the table sitting down to pop them open before leaning back on her chair, legs akimbo, hair a mess, her nose piercing shining from the light above. “You know she’s proud of you right?” Alicia couldn’t help but laugh and shake her head picking up her beer taking a sip before running a hand through her long blond hair. “I guess” Her reply seemed to anger Zoey who leaned forward suddenly and tilted her head. “I’m not blowing smoke up your ass Ali, she’s proud, she blames herself for all that happened to you if she’d known;” “Stop”

She interrupted Zoey putting her hand up and shaking her head with a deep sigh. “I don’t blame her Zo, and I don’t….” She paused and tried to calm herself, her hand sliding away from the open beer. “My life turned out great. If I hadn’t have gone through all I did I might not have Michael, or the boys, or my career. I’m happy Zoey. But I’m also tired and drunk…” “Fuckin Lightweight” “Blow me.”

”Language!”

Scene Two-Pipebomb? Nah Atomic Bomb
On Camera
Phoenix, Arizona
Present Day

Her fingernails tapped lightly on the faceplate of the Honor wrestling championship. Her long blond hair was loose flowing down her shoulders and back. Alicia Lukas rolled her eyes and shook her head slowly before laughing to herself under her breath.

”Here we go. My first “pre-tape”. I mean I can’t really say this is my first promo since I went out there last week at Climax Control and ran my mouth. Before being basically ignored by the entire “bombshells” roster. Now that can be looked at in two ways. Either they don’t care, which, let's face it, would be a HUGE mistake on their parts, or they’re scared. And that is the theory I honestly think is most likely. See unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last, two years then you know who the hell I am. My name is Alicia Lukas.”

“I started my career in Japan getting my ass kicked week in and week out in a dojo where they made it very obvious they didn’t want me there. I cleaned toilets, I begged and pleaded and took abuse until they saw fit to train me. I had to earn respect there and I became a star. I traveled all around Japan and then Europe before coming home to the United States. I had expected to find a wrestling scene thriving. I had expected to find like-minded hard-hitting athletes. I joined Honor Wrestling and went to their Developmental Division called Legacy. I dominated them all. I ran through that whole place like a hot knife through butter and became the Legacy Champion before Honor shut down.”

“I went from there to WWH, the same thing happened. I put my finger in every single chest I could find, I laughed in their faces and again I dominated the entire Women’s division. Again another place where they called us “Bombshells”. Seems like the more things change the more they stay the same. But I dominated there, I went back to Honor and I was the queen of that company. Hell, there is a preview up for this show right now that tells you all you need to know. I had a handful of losses and most of them where in Tag team matches.”
Alicia scoffs. ]Color=Pink]”But hey, I know what some of the SCW “bombshells” are thinking as well as some of you idiot fans who have been sipping on the kool-aid too long.”

“This is SCW, why should we care?. Well, that would be because some of your “best” tried to dethrone me, beat me, and failed. Delia Darling, Crystal Hilton, Kate Steele, Jesse Salco Mercedes Vargas. Some of the “best” in Honor are also the “best” here.[/Color]

She laughs to herself and adjusts the Honor championship on her shoulder with a smirk.

”It has been over 600 days since I looked on my shoulder and didn’t see gold. The 30th of January 2017 I walked into a WWH event, became their women’s champion and revolutionized the company and the division, a few months later I went back to Honor and was the Legacy champion, the championship Jesse Salco now holds, a title I NEVER LOST. I have gone from strength to strength to strength and then I got word Honor wrestling was merging with Sin City.”

Alicia clears her throat and raises her eyebrow throwing her hands in the air with a nervous laugh.

”Not going to lie, I was angry, I was confused and the future was uncertain. But Brooke Saxon promised me with this merger Honor champions and titles would be kept intact for anyone staying. I felt like I owed it to myself and this championship to come here and for the most part, I was happy seeing that Jesse defended her title. I say “her” title but let’s face it, she never beat me for that. It’s still MY title. And then with Shinjiro signing and defending the male counterpart and hearing rumors of Mickey’s possible next opponent it just seemed like it was all true. Until, I saw that apparently, according to people who write previews for the show and who keep records, my title reign “ended” at 161 days.”

“Ended. So the titles being defended on SCW wasn’t a hint that maybe, just maybe I was still a champion?. It seems like people don’t want me to walk around holding this championship and defending it in SCW. Part of it would be because they know I will outshine them and the SCW “bombshells” champion Danielle Weston. But really Dani should really hope SCW does keep its word and allow me to keep going with this, cause if I don’t….”

She raises her eyebrows and shrugs.

”What championship do you think I’ll set my sights on?. Wouldn’t that be grand?. Wouldn’t that be amazing?. To have Danielle Weston against Alicia Lukas?. That match could main event any show around the world. Because of me. See I don't just bring a great record and a championship with me. I bring what is known as the big fight feel. Which is why I’m so shocked that I have been placed in the opening match….”

“My debut, something that should be promoted and celebrated. Something that should be screamed from the damn rooftops is being thrown together like an afterthought and my title isn’t even on the line, meanwhile, Jesse and Shinjiro get to defend there’s and Mickey is openly applauded as a returning hero and champion. But for me?. The opening match against a woman named Parand Ara. Someone who was in SCW returned for a Blast from the past tournament and then has done...nothing. She isn’t a former champion, she isn’t a big name. She’s just a lamb being led to the damn slaughter.”

“Maybe that’s what SCW wants. Maybe they want to see just what I do against someone like you. See Jesse and Mercedes and a few of the other women?. They know what they can do. With me, it all seems to be myth and legend. Am I really that good?. Am I as dangerous as people say?. As talented as my record suggests?. Well, Parand. Yes, I am. Unfortunate for you because now you have to step in the ring with me and try and overcome those odds. Make no mistake, you’re the underdog coming into this. You’re a crash test dummy. Being used as a shining example and light to the rest of the locker room to show just what I am capable of. There is a silver lining though. Years from now your name will live on in trivia contests around the world when they ask “Who did Alicia Lukas beat in her SCW debut?”. So you can thank me for that….”

She scoffs and sits the Honor championship down in front of her.

” Climax Control 220 will represent a shift in the women’s division here in SCW. Women like Mercedes and Crystal and Danielle will all be looked at as a step behind me like they should be. I’m not just some pretty little blond tart who stumbled out of some second-rate wrestling school to use this as a springboard to some movie career. I’m not a failed movie star or model like two of the women I mentioned. Parand, I am a professional wrestler and a damn good one. I can could my losses in one on one matches on one hand and normally when I have lost it had been due to other people. I’m a force of nature, a career assassin. I’m one of if not the best in the world. And hey you might put up a great fight, you’ll scratch and claw, you’ll throw punches and try everything in your power to step in that ring and make your name relevant by beating me but in the end all you’ll do is stare up at those lights while the realization hits you that everything I have said, all the arrogant callouts, the cocky nature...it’s all earned...cause I am that damn good….”

“It all starts in Phoenix, it all starts with you. And this event will be called the rise, of Alicia Lukas.”